PDA

View Full Version : Men on dating ts women

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

buttslinger
04-16-2012, 02:48 AM
No New Zealand, is there a lot of animal sex in Texas too?

That explains the sheep.

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:57 AM
That explains the sheep.

Lol, baiting my little toy is so fun!

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 03:33 AM
I hate to throw a wrench into your theory, but men can get their dicks hard to fuck goats, dogs, dolphins, and even men when they themselves aren't homosexual. There is a lot we don't know about the mechanisms of the brain and to argue about gender to me is really a moot point, most tgirls on here want to be called women, but they unfortunately don't fit into that box. There is a check list in everyone's mind and you might hit 9 of 10 check marks, but unless you hit all 10 you're not admitted. This is why I liked that another tgirl on here suggested when people clock her in public, she acknowledges that yes, I am a tgirl, no I am not a genetic girl. This in my opinion is the first step in changing how accepted tgirls are in the mainstream, the sad fact though is that the gay community think they are somehow better, and the lesbian community, oh shit, don't get me started. It is an underlying issue in our society that doesn't have anything to do with sexuality, or who you are, it is a bigger idea than that, the idea that human beings are still so cruel to each other.

So you never took any hormones?
I take them now, but I take low dosages because my estro levels get too high too easily; half of what most girls are taking who actually see a doctor. Btw, for whatever reason, girls who self medicate almost ALWAYS over-do it. I take a fraction of what I've heard girls who self-medicate are taking.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 03:42 AM
So glad you brought this up, this actually happens with people who take T-roids. Professional athletes are privy to doctors who monitor their liver and blood, but people who are forced to self-medicate under the table usually run the risk of damaging their body. An interesting part of this is if you observe the rather muscular definition of most black men, turns out they naturally have a higher testosterone level which is the cause for this added level of definition. However, how much more testosterone? Something minuscule like .15%.
I go to Callen-Lorde in Manhattan, and they know their shit. They had to basically teach my Florida doctor what the deal was with prescribing HRT for M2F transsexuals.

There's really no point in going overboard if you know that you're well within the range of what you'd want to be. My skin can only get so soft. It's not like my dick's going to invert itself from taking 'mones. lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 03:45 AM
Speaking of hormones... I am going trough what I call my time of the month...

I have a headache, Fatigue, and it's my third day of craving chocolate cake and hot cocoa...I am also very moody...

So this is something men still have to deal with when being with a ts woman.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 03:50 AM
LMAO!

I thought PMS was a myth?

Hahaha only for the ones who don't want to deal with it....

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:01 AM
Hahaha only for the ones who don't want to deal with it....
lol You have to embrace your inner bitch. :)

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 04:05 AM
Speaking of hormones... I am going trough what I call my time of the month...

I have a headache, Fatigue, and it's my third day of craving chocolate cake and hot cocoa...I am also very moody...

So this is something men still have to deal with when being with a ts woman.

I have chronic pms lol

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 04:09 AM

LMAO. Post of the week.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:11 AM

Nicole I think you and I are known for that... loll

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:14 AM
Nicole I think you and I are known for that... loll
Who? Me? lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:24 AM
Who? Me? lol

I prefer outspoke, smart, and educated?

But what do you expect when you argue with puny brained people... Lol.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:47 AM
I prefer outspoke, smart, and educated?

But what do you expect when you argue with puny brained people... Lol.
I enjoy good conversation. If I can't be honest, I won't even bother. And I'm not a cruel person unless I feel that I'm dealing with someone who's insensitive anyway. Often, I'm too nice. But the flip side of that coin is, I don't take shit. And I can't STAND liars. And I'm not ashamed of myself; if I fuck up, I acknowledge it. I won't try to cover it up. I apologize. But a lot of people are too egotistical to do that. Personally, I don't have to be right. I like learning things that I don't know. That's why I like talking to people. As long as they're pleasant.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:50 AM
I enjoy good conversation. If I can't be honest, I won't even bother. And I'm not a cruel person unless I feel that I'm dealing with someone who's insensitive anyway. Often, I'm too nice. But the flip side of that coin is, I don't take shit. And I can't STAND liars. And I'm not ashamed of myself; if I fuck up, I acknowledge it. I won't try to cover it up. I apologize. But a lot of people are too egotistical to do that. Personally, I don't have to be right. I like learning things that I don't know. That's why I like talking to people. As long as they're pleasant.

I don't like to be underestimated, and for my looks or age to be the reason people think I'm not smart enough...

I just hate liars, fake, and rude people... Im right with ya.

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 04:52 AM

Blimey Nicole. You may be in the wrong place.

runningdownthatdream
04-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Well I have always been taught to investigate as oppose to disagreeing with something blindly...

It does not take a genius to read for example Mary Magdalen who is a historic figure mention Jesus's life with her's, and then for scholars, and historians to prove that indeed she did exist. And this Jesus she mentioned in her life had also been involved with other prophets, and certain historical events int he bible proven true by scholars and Historians...

So the only question you have to answer is who is this person they mention or called jesus?

Obviously it's one answer.... It Jesus...

Saying he does not exist doe snot add up to the historic evidence many both religious and non religious people provided, There not been a strong argument that he didn't exist.

I gave you names so you can look up the documents yourself... Here is a starter

Cornelius Tacitus
Tacitus lived from A.D. 55 to A.D. 120. He was a Roman historian and has been described as the greatest historian of Rome, noted for his integrity and moral uprightness. His most famous works are the Annals and the Histories. The Annals relate the historical narrative from Augustus’ death in A.D.14 to Nero’s death in A.D. 68. The Histories begin their narrative after Nero’s death and finish with Domitian’s death in A.D. 96. In his section describing Nero’s decision to blame the fire of Rome on the Christians, Tacitus affirms that the founder of Christianity, a man he calls Chrestus (a common misspelling of Christ, which was Jesus’ surname), was executed by Pilate, the procurator of Judea during the reign of the Roman emperor Tiberias. Tacitus was hostile to Christianity because in the same paragraph he describes Christus’ or Christ’s death, he describes Christianity as a pernicious superstition. It would have therefore been in his interests to declare that Jesus had never existed, but he did not, and perhaps he did not because he could not without betraying the historical record.

Your reference to Tacitus (who is well known) and the virtually unknown Mara Bar-Sapion are - at best - specious. Both require a real stretch of imagination (which undoubtedly is easier for a self-professed christian) to interpret as being evidence of Jesus Christ.

Further the argument that 'Chrestus' is a 'last name' is absurd. Jesus would have been Yeshua ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph, if you will). Christ is a title as in Messiah and has no relation to this 'last name' Chrestus.

Granted I've never heard of Mara Bar-Sapion but will try to find the interpretation of the letter he wrote. Based on the info I've read so far the reference he made is rather oblique 'What advantage did the Jews gain from executing their wise king? It was just after that their kingdom was abolished.' Well, the letter was purportedly written just after 73AD which incidentally happens to be just 3 years after the destruction of the Second Temple so clearly he is referencing the destruction of the temple but oddly enough the Jews didn't kill any of their kings within recent memory of the destruction of the temple. And Jews didn't refer to Jesus as a king at all. Even your Bible doesn't state that Jesus was killed by the Jews - that would have been Pontius Pilate who ordered his death. Stranger still that, while records have been found of Pilate's deeds, the execution of a king wasn't among them.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Your reference to Tacitus (who is well known) and the virtually unknown Mara Bar-Sapion are - at best - specious. Both require a real stretch of imagination (which undoubtedly is easier for a self-professed christian) to interpret as being evidence of Jesus Christ.

Further the argument that 'Chrestus' is a 'last name' is absurd. Jesus would have been Yeshua ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph, if you will). Christ is a title as in Messiah and has no relation to this 'last name' Chrestus.

Granted I've never heard of Mara Bar-Sapion but will try to find the interpretation of the letter he wrote. Based on the info I've read so far the reference he made is rather oblique 'What advantage did the Jews gain from executing their wise king? It was just after that their kingdom was abolished.' Well, the letter was purportedly written just after 73AD which incidentally happens to be just 3 years after the destruction of the Second Temple so clearly he is referencing the destruction of the temple but oddly enough the Jews didn't kill any of their kings within recent memory of the destruction of the temple. And Jews didn't refer to Jesus as a king at all. Even your Bible doesn't state that Jesus was killed by the Jews - that would have been Pontius Pilate who ordered his death. Stranger still that, while records have been found of Pilate's deeds, the execution of a king wasn't among them.

I'm sorry who is closed minded here?

Who said a Christian can't be liberal? Or can't study other aspects?

Dont' be bigot we can do many things any regular atheists or liberals can. they just have limits.

I never professed to be a christian, I said I had a relationship with god, and was born protestant but never claimed to be practicing it.

The belief wether the he king, or god's son is arguable... But there is hard evidence in historic documents that he existed.

If you discredit him, you discredit every historic figure that mentions him...

runningdownthatdream
04-16-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm sorry who is closed minded here?

Who said a Christian can't be liberal? Or can't study other aspects?

Dont' be bigot we can do many things any regular atheists or liberals can. they just have limits.

I never professed to be a christian, I said I had a relationship with god, and was born protestant but never claimed to be practicing it.

The belief wether the he king, or god's son is arguable... But there is hard evidence in historic documents that he existed.

If you discredit him, you discredit every historic figure that mentions him...

Someone who believes in 'something' isn't prone to being objective about evidence which doesn't support that 'something'. That is common sense. Were you to proclaim yourself agnostic then I might be more inclined to see you as objective in regard to religious matters.

As far as discrediting historical figures - where those figures aren't historical fiction then their writings should be considered like anything else and open to critique like anything else. I'm not often in agreement with Kelly's musings but she made a good point about taking things within the context of which they are written and not superimposing our own beliefs onto them.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:32 AM
Someone who believes in 'something' isn't prone to being objective about evidence which doesn't support that 'something'. That is common sense. Were you to proclaim yourself agnostic then I might be more inclined to see you as objective in regard to religious matters.

As far as discrediting historical figures - where those figures aren't historical fiction then their writings should be considered like anything else and open to critique like anything else. I'm not often in agreement with Kelly's musings but she made a good point about taking things within the context of which they are written and not superimposing our own beliefs onto them.

Well that theory implies with the bible as well, I't not like you guys read the historic facts. You just can't get over the supernatural discussions in it...

So read things in context... If you do you will find that the bible is filled that documents Jesus life...

Like I said documents to ones belief can be a document fact in itself,

Where do you think documents of queen Nefertiti came from? Egyptians

Juluis Ceasar? Romans
Alexander the great? Greeks
Jesus? Christians...

Of course your going to agree with Kelly, just as people who believe Jesus's life existence will side with me... But I go by the documents written in History and until you can prove otherwise I'm convinced Jesus was at one point a living, breathing, flesh and blood human.

Half the historic figures we know of we don't even know when they were born, when they actually died, where their tombs, or burial place is. We only have documents in the region and the time they were in. You can't discredit thousands of documents, you simply just can't without proving all of those as fiction.

runningdownthatdream
04-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Well that theory implies with the bible as well, I't not like you guys read the historic facts. You just can't get over the supernatural discussions in it...

So read things in context... If you do you will find that the bible is filled that documents Jesus life...

Like I said documents to ones belief can be a document fact in itself,

Where do you think documents of queen Nefertiti came from? Egyptians

Juluis Ceasar? Romans
Alexander the great? Greeks
Jesus? Christians...

Of course your going to agree with Kelly, just as people who believe Jesus's life existence will side with me... But I go by the documents written in History and until you can prove otherwise I'm convinced Jesus was at one point a living, breathing, flesh and blood human.

Haha.....nice try.......Christians are a religious sect who owe their existence to the story of Jesus. There are no christians without the story of Jesus. Romans exist without Caesar, Egyptians without Nefertiti, and indeed Greeks without Alexander (any easy one that since the Macedonians maintain he's not Greek!)

............I think you're you getting tired.....I can feel you wavering :)

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Haha.....nice try.......Christians are a religious sect who owe their existence to the story of Jesus. There are no christians without the story of Jesus. Romans exist without Caesar, Egyptians without Nefertiti, and indeed Greeks without Alexander (any easy one that since the Macedonians maintain he's not Greek!)

............I think you're you getting tired.....I can feel you wavering :)

So explain the Jews who have written documents of Jesus, or the Roman, egyptians, Macedonians, Muslims, all of the middle east region and many part of the Mediterranean including Asia Minor, Rome, Greece? I mean even enemies of Jesus?

Are they also crazy people who cannot live without Jesus?

So your points are a bit Biased. Open your Horizon brother then maybe you can appear smarter..

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 05:53 AM
So explain the Jews who have written documents of Jesus, or the Roman, egyptians, Macedonians, Muslims, all of the middle east region and many part of the Mediterranean including Asia Minor, Rome, Greece? I mean even enemies of Jesus?

So your points are a bit Biased. Open your Horizon brother then maybe you can appear smarter..
I explained that - read back a few pages..

It's all hearsay

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 05:55 AM
How did dating go into religion? lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:58 AM
I explained that - read back a few pages..

It's all hearsay

The documented crucifixion was made public Christian, Jews, and The Roman all witnessed it...

And a timeline from his birth documents to his teachings to his death all put him there are all accurate, The only argument anyone came up with is it's circumstantial. Which many historians find hard to believe.

runningdownthatdream
04-16-2012, 05:58 AM
So explain the Jews who have written documents of Jesus, or the Roman?

Your quoted Roman source is Tacitus and I already addressed that. I would have expected you to quote Josephus too but he;s also been widely discredited because he was writing many years after the supposed death of Jesus and was writing based on things he heard rather than had seen.

As far as writings about Jesus in the accepted Jewish texts of the period - I don't think there are any unless you want to go back to quoting New Testament texts since many were written by Jews who had announced for Christianity.

If Jesus - as defined in the New Testament - was real and the acts he performed were real then we should also accept the teachings of Horus, Mithras, Gilgamesh, Krishna, Zoroaster, Quetzalcoatl among others. According to those who believe they too performed miracles and have had much written about them.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Your quoted Roman source is Tacitus and I already addressed that. I would have expected you to quote Josephus too but he;s also been widely discredited because he was writing many years after the supposed death of Jesus and was writing based on things he heard rather than had seen.

As far as writings about Jesus in the accepted Jewish texts of the period - I don't think there are any unless you want to go back to quoting New Testament texts since many were written by Jews who had announced for Christianity.

If Jesus - as defined in the New Testament - was real and the acts he performed were real then we should also accept the teachings of Horus, Mithras, Gilgamesh, Krishna, Zoroaster, Quetzalcoatl among others. According to those who believe they too performed miracles and have had much written about them.

You obviously can't comprehend but that's okay... I will guide you trough...

All the supernatural occurrences could be made up.

But that does not prove he didn't exist as a human.

People said the count Dracula, was a satanic person and did rituals and sorcery. But he still existed even tough many of those claims were embellished...

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:07 AM
The Greek Gods were a huge part of Ancient Greece does that mean they are real too cause they are very documented too. lol

Plus a lot of the things in the Bible were similar to religions of past civilizations. Just cause it was in a book or in art or whatever. Doesn't prove it was real. Just prove it was a part of their culture.

There is plenty of things we will never truly know about the world. As George Carlin once said we are part of a cycle that started billion of years ago and it keep rolling, rolling along.

In the end, some questions will never be answered. Plus the more answers we do find, the more questions come up.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 06:10 AM
The Greek Gods were a huge part of Ancient Greece does that mean they are real too cause they are very documented too. lol

Plus a lot of the things in the Bible were similar to religions of past civilizations. Just cause it was in a book or in art or whatever. Doesn't prove it was real. Just prove it was a part of their culture.

There is plenty of things we will never truly know about the world. As George Carlin once said we are part of a cycle that started billion of years ago and it keep rolling, rolling along.

In the end, some questions will never be answered. Plus the more answers we do find, the more questions come up.
That's what I said about the Greek Gods lol

She doesn't listen to reason cause her belief blinds her..

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:10 AM

Greek gods were by history immortals...

Jesus was mortal....

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:14 AM
Greek gods were by history immortals...

Jesus was mortal....

Who came back from the dead? lol

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:18 AM

The way I see it, she has the right to believe what she wants. Just like we have the right to question it.

It makes things interesting how people take in the information they gain. Doesn't matter what the topic is.. Religion, Politics, or anything this world has to offer. haha

This thread just proves that religion along with politics are two subjects many people don't like to talk about. haha

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:18 AM

Ah no I'm pretty aware the possibility of a mortal man who was mistaken as a god did happen, But that still means he still existed.

If you want to discredit Jesus fine...

But that still leaves the question that someone was crucified named jesus, was tortured and killed. Pilates who is a proven historic figure, while thousands of people watched in public with written documents...

Try to prove that historic event wrong..

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Who came back from the dead? lol

There is no hard evidence he came back from the dead...

Possibly body was stolen, or reburied... I am talking in basis of reality here... I'm not speaking of supernatural...

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Someone once told me don't believe everything you read. That's why people will always question certain things in life. We have this thing called free will. Everyone is going to have a different opinion, insight or belief in any subject.

This thread is just proving how that works. :)

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:25 AM
The way I see it, she has the right to believe what she wants. Just like we have the right to question it.

It makes things interesting how people take in the information they gain. Doesn't matter what the topic is.. Religion, Politics, or anything this world has to offer. haha

This thread just proves that religion along with politics are two subjects many people don't like to talk about. haha

It's not even religion! Just because one states King Herrod existed (with he did proven documents) That doesn't make him a jewish person but a person of facts.

Seems hat your the close minded ones, resorting or concluding everything to be religious or a belief.

Like I said prove the thousand of documents wrong, if you can't then you really have not much stance but to disagree... But you can't disprove anything.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:28 AM
There is no hard evidence he came back from the dead...

Possibly body was stolen, or reburied... I am talking in basis of reality here... I'm not speaking of supernatural...

So basically like many people, you take what you want out of the book and say it's true. lol

Just like many people out there in the world. How nice. :)

Whatever works for you. It's just like with the possibility of there being a god or a creator of all this. I always say, I am not saying there is one, or there is not one. I don't know, none of us truly knows.

We are still learning about life to this day. And will continue to learn more til we are not here anymore. It's amazing what we did find over the years (and the advances we made). Makes you wonder what human will find in the future.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:30 AM
It's not even religion! Just because one states King Herrod existed (with he did proven documents) That doesn't make him a jewish person but a person of facts.

Seems hat your the close minded ones, resorting or concluding everything to be religious or a belief.

Like I said prove the thousand of documents wrong, if you can't then you really have not much stance but to disagree... But you can't disprove anything.

Look if you want to believe everything you read, that's find. Personally I question a lot of what is out there. We weren't there thousands of years ago, we don't truly know what is true and what's not. Plain and simple.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 06:33 AM
There is always going to be people that will question things in history. Some of the things in the past is hard to believe. Like look at Ancient Egypt. It's amazing how those pyramids were made. It's so hard to believe they were able to make those great pyramids just on human effort and work. (Cause they didn't have the same equipment and technology back then.)

Willie Escalade
04-16-2012, 06:34 AM
From chasers to Jesus to PMS...how can we steer this thread to the merits of dissolving Plymouth?

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:40 AM
So basically like many people, you take what you want out of the book and say it's true. lol

Just like many people out there in the world. How nice. :)

Whatever works for you. It's just like with the possibility of there being a god or a creator of all this. I always say, I am not saying there is one, or there is not one. I don't know, none of us truly knows.

We are still learning about life to this day. And will continue to learn more til we are not here anymore. It's amazing what we did find over the years (and the advances we made). Makes you wonder what human will find in the future.

The possibility of having a god is arguable because as human's war capable of dissecting what is realistic and why is not...

Having a man named jesus walk on earth like you and me is not impossible...

But like you said we learn things everyday...

They found the tomb of James, brother of Jesus... It is scripted in his tomb "James son of Joseph, Brother of Jesus" In aramic...

There is more possibilities out there, so that's why I can't be one of those people who don't believe in anything. I find is as ignorant as a religious person set in his/her ways. To be honest.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 06:43 AM
There is always going to be people that will question things in history. Some of the things in the past is hard to believe. Like look at Ancient Egypt. It's amazing how those pyramids were made. It's so hard to believe they were able to make those great pyramids just on human effort and work. (Cause they didn't have the same equipment and technology back then.)

Yes! Or the stone heads...

I mean it's kinda hard to believe, Ufo created them.

But We have been trying to figure out physical possibilities... Maybe one day, or maybe some things are kept secret.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Yes! Or the stone heads...

I mean it's kinda hard to believe, Ufo created them.

But We have been trying to figure out physical possibilities... Maybe one day, or maybe some things are kept secret.

Yea, I don't buy that either. Just would be interesting to know how they made those great pyramids. Just shows you how so many civilizations have some great things that bring up some interesting questions.

I believe there is some things we will never figure out. Some things will just be kept a secret and the truth could never be found or let out in some cases. It does make for some interesting conversations.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 07:21 AM
The possibility of having a god is arguable because as human's war capable of dissecting what is realistic and why is not...

Having a man named jesus walk on earth like you and me is not impossible...

But like you said we learn things everyday...

They found the tomb of James, brother of Jesus... It is scripted in his tomb "James son of Joseph, Brother of Jesus" In aramic...

There is more possibilities out there, so that's why I can't be one of those people who don't believe in anything. I find is as ignorant as a religious person set in his/her ways. To be honest.

I'm just saying it's hard to figure out what is true and not true... definitely with how things get twisted over the years. Got to remember a lot of bible was written down years after it happen. Some would say it's just hearsay with a lot that is stated.

Of course there could of been a man name Jesus walking around during Roman times spreading the new word (what would become Christianity). A man that the Jews had to hire the Romans to kill. It's not unlikely... it's just makes you wounder how much of it was blown out of proportion.

You know, you can hear one story. Then with each person something is added to the story that is not true or taken out of context. You know what I am saying?

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Plus when they first started to translate the bible in other languages.. some of the wording might of been hard to translate. I think that could of led to some problems in what the original book was trying to say.

Then when new testaments came out trying to state other things. All of it has to make you wonder. Some of the things can just be stories that were made up.

Many believe religion was a way to scare people into being civilized and not doing bad things. You know as in a way to control the people.

I find it all interesting in a lot of ways.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 07:36 AM
I hear you, but just because something is blown out of proportion doesn't necessary mean the basic structure of the story didn't happen...

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 07:43 AM
I hear you, but just because something is blown out of proportion doesn't necessary mean the basic structure of the story didn't happen...

That might be true... but that doesn't mean you can't wonder.

But I am glad we understand each other more on this topic. Just some of our views and/or beliefs are different.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 07:53 AM
That might be true... but that doesn't mean you can't wonder.

But I am glad we understand each other more on this topic. Just some of our views and/or beliefs are different.

Well I am always going to be on the opposing end because I do believe in god.

However i try to argue in non bias way.

I do see both sides...

I just hate it when people think my religion stops me from being educated and open and liberal...

Just because i believe in god don't mean I can't read sweetie... Get your life.

(pertaining to someone else not you italianamerican.)

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 08:04 AM

I do see both sides...

I just hate it when people think my religion stops me from being educated and open and liberal...

Oh Lord...don't you ever shut up, Evon?!? For a girl who claims to have a successful singing career and a lucrative escorting business, why do you have plenty of time to chime in with your self serving tripe?

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 08:06 AM

I do see both sides...

Well it's good to hear that you understand both sides. Like I said earlier you have the right to believe what you want. We all have free will when it comes to that.

P.S. I am glad that last sentence wasn't aimed at me. Glad you made that clear. haha.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Oh Lord...don't you ever shut up, Evon?!? For a girl who claims to have a successful singing career and a lucrative escorting business, why do you have plenty of time to chime in with your self serving tripe?

I don't think I ever claim to have a singing career...

I do make a lot of money in the adult industry...

But I don't see what that has anything to do with me logging on, and joining to chat...

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 08:19 AM
I don't think I ever claim to have a singing career...

I do make a lot of money in the adult industry...

But I don't see what that has anything to do with me logging on, and joining to chat...

Yeah, you use to claim you were a back up singer for somebody famous, but it was a lie like everthing else that comes out of your mouth, except a few penises.

You claim to make 5k a night. Really? You found a job blogging that pays that much because you're on the computer 24/7. You have a bigger dick than most...yeah, most Asians.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah, you use to claim you were a back up singer for somebody famous, but it was a lye like everthing else that comes out of your mouth, except a few penises.

You claim to make 5k a night. Really? You found a job blogging that pays that much because you're on the computer 24/7. You have a bigger dick than most...yeah, most Asians.

A back up singer does not mean I had a lucrative business... I have never claimed to have sang for famous singer, famous labels...

I do make 5k a night, it's not like you know my business or that my sugar daddies also give me monthly allowances, or that I have extra income for other places. I don't escort 24/7.

But hey if you want to be tough guy under an alias and attack people, go ahead but just to let you know it doesn't make you tough. your still a coward that hides behind your computer...

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Oh Lord...don't you ever shut up, Evon?!?

No. No, she doesn't.
Religion is a touchy subject that I don't like to go at length with because I don't think faith has anything to do with gullibility, naivety, or intelligence.
Atheists have a tendency to assume that if they can't get through to a believer with irrefutable evidence, the believer is just kinda dull; but there are a myriad of reasons that someone would stay faithful even when all the signs say we die and turn to worm food. Personal experience, loss, death, family tradition, community... I could go on and on.

Pages and pages of proofs against the foundations of Christianity is going a little too far IMO. If the shoes were switched, I wouldn't enjoy being the one grilled about my beliefs (or lack of them).

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 08:31 AM
A back up singer does not mean I had a lucrative business... I have never claimed to have sang for famous singer, famous labels...

I do make 5k a night, it's not like you know my business or that my sugar daddies also give me monthly allowances, or that I have extra income for other places. I don't escort 24/7.

But hey if you want to be tough under an alias and attack people, go ahead but just to let you know it doesn't make you tough. your still a coward that hides behind your computer...

Sounds like you're threatening me with your 2inch penis! No..I got a bunch of other examples of you lying...but who cares!

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 08:36 AM
No. No, she doesn't.
Religion is a touchy subject that I don't like to go at length with because I don't think faith has anything to do with gullibility, naivety, or intelligence.
Atheists have a tendency to assume that if they can't get through to a believer with irrefutable evidence, the believer is just kinda dull; but there are a myriad of reasons that someone would stay faithful even when all the signs say we die and turn to worm food. Personal experience, loss, death, family tradition, community... I could go on and on.

Pages and pages of proofs against the foundations of Christianity is going a little too far IMO. If the shoes were switched, I wouldn't enjoy being the one grilled about my beliefs (or lack of them).

If you talk about it respectfully it's fine. But sometimes things get heated... once that happens it's best for both sides to walk away.

Religion and politics can do that to people... definitely if they are passionately about their stance.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Sounds like you're threatening me with your 2inch penis! No..I got a bunch of other examples of you lying...but who cares!

Bring it on...

I got a video up on youtube that i state it's not a lucrative work and I support myself in other venues... so please shut up and know your facts...

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 08:44 AM
If you talk about it respectfully it's fine. But sometimes things get heated... once that happens it's best for both sides to walk away.

Religion and politics can do that to people... definitely if they are passionately about their stance.

Well you can't really attack a person for having faith and insinuating they are blind, or dumb, or stupid like what some person said here...( not you)

When you hit that belt your no longer respectful.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Bring it on...

I got a video up on youtube that i state it's not a lucrative work and I support myself in other venues... so please shut up and know your facts...

The only thing your YouTube proves is that you can't sing.

I once tried talking to you in another language that you claimed you could speak fluently. You just stood there not able to speak back.

Tyler___Durden
04-16-2012, 08:51 AM
How did dating go into religion? lol
Natural progression; politics next!

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 08:52 AM
Natural progression; politics next!

That could be a bad idea. haha

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 08:52 AM
The only thing your YouTube proves is that you can't sing.

I once tried talking to you in another language that you claimed you could speak fluently. You just stood there not able to speak back.

Okay sure, Voice is subjective.

But I would vocally run circles around you anyday, so unless you can sing better than me post a vid up or a recording.

I know how to speak tagalog and I have spoken it in many times with many of the fillipina women.

So... hmmm are you sure your not jealous girl?

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Well you can't really attack a person for having faith and insinuating they are blind, or dumb, or stupid like what some person said here...( not you)

When you hit that belt your no longer respectful.

Well of course when people do that, it's not longer respectful. Some people fight dirty... that's for sure.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Bring it on...

Okay sure, Voice is subjective.

But I would vocally run circles around you anyday, so unless you can sing better than me post a vid up or a recording.

I know how to speak tagalog and I have spoken it in many times with many of the fillipina women.

So... hmmm are you sure your not jealous girl?

I'm sure you only use the jealous girl argument when you have nothing else to say. No...I just wanted to chime in and let you know that nobody believes your bullshit.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm sure you only use the jealous girl argument when you have nothing else to say. No...I just wanted to chime in and let you know that nobody believes your bullshit.

And what was your point attacking me?

Hmmm I don't think a man secure in himself would actually lurk the net to just attack women, seems like some girl with an alias...

But it's cool girl, Don't hate cause i can sing better than you... take vocal lessons..

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=61363&highlight=evon+rose+review

I also don't need to prove I'm well endowed, since I got people vouching for me on that.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 09:10 AM

Hmmm I don't think a man secure in himself would actually lurk the net to just attack women, seems like some girl with an alias...

But it's cool girl, Don't hate cause i can sing better than you... take vocal lessons..

Pfft...

Well, metaphorically speaking, you got big balls for bragging about your shitty singing. In reality, you got tiny nuts to go with your small dick. I don't blame you for wanting to cut it off...it's not like anyone would notice.

Yeah, you must be huffing spray paint if you think you could win any singing competition with anyone that can sing. I admit I can't sing, just like you, so we have that in common, girlfriend (I'm swiveling my neck in a ghetto way and snapping my fingers)

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Pfft...

Well, metaphorically speaking, you got big balls for bragging about your shitty singing. In reality, you got tiny nuts to go with your small dick. I don't blame you for wanting to cut it off...it's not like anyone would notice.

Yeah, you must be huffing spray paint if you think you could win any singing competition with anyone that can sing. I admit I can't sing, just like you, so we have that in common, girlfriend (I'm swiveling my neck in a ghetto way and snapping my fingers)

Like I said below I don't need to argue about how endowed i am since i got reviews all over the net that states otherwise...

I would sing circles around you anytime... And when I do make a lucrative business in music, your going to have to write me a public apology and then admit your a piece of shit.

Nivek
04-16-2012, 09:16 AM
I don't "Date" anyone anymore, it's too much fun being single.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
I don't "Date" anyone anymore, it's too much fun being single.

This thread is not even on that topic anymore. lol

Nivek
04-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Lol ur right, I just lose interest on the strays from the title posts.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 09:23 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=61363&highlight=evon+rose+review

I also don't need to prove I'm well endowed, since I got people vouching for me on that.

Like I said below I don't need to argue about how endowed i am since i got reviews all over the net that states otherwise...

I would sing circles around you anytime... And when I do make a lucrative business in music, your going to have to write me a public apology and then admit your a piece of shit.

Ok and when you don't make it in the music industry, you'll have to suck random dicks in hotel rooms to eke out a living.

Where are these reviews? If there are any that mention your endowment, then you or one of your cronies more than likely wrote it.

p.s. I'm half latin and my cock is 7 and a half inches thats normal size and nothing to brag about.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Ok and when you don't make it in the music industry, you'll have to suck random dicks in hotel rooms to eke out a living.

Where are these reviews? If there are any that mention your endowment, then you or one of your cronies more than likely wrote it.

p.s. I'm half latin and my cock is 7 and a half inches thats normal size and nothing to brag about.

Like i said I don't need to lie, haters like you just try to belittle better people.

ps im fillipina that means I'm mixed spanish/ and my mom is european... So stick your foot in your mouth ghetto bitch.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Lol ur right, I just lose interest on the strays from the title posts.

This thread has covered a lot of different topics already. lol

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 09:30 AM

Like i said I don't need to lie, haters like you just try to belittle better people.

ps im fillipina that means I'm mixed spanish/ and my mom is european... So stick your foot in your mouth ghetto bitch.

First of all, there's no better or worse between you and me. Second, like I said you or one of your friends probably wrote it. Your penis size dosen't change the fact that you're an idiot.

Nivek
04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Hahaha I should have paid attention and noticed the 108 pages !! That was a sure sign of different topics. Damn my inattention to detail.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:32 AM
First of all, there's no better or worse between you and me. Second, like I said you or one of your friends probably wrote it. Your penis size dosen't change the fact that you're an idiot.

Everything you said proves your wrong, so don't be mad you got called out with your hater self...

But it's ok like I said haters tend hate on better people...

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Everything you said proves your wrong, so don't be mad you got called out with your hater self...

But it's ok like I said haters tend hate on better people...

What you just wrote makes no sense!

I spoken directly with your father about you, so I know you better than you think. Dont worry, I'm not going to mention any names.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Hahaha I should have paid attention and noticed the 108 pages !! That was a sure sign of different topics. Damn my inattention to detail.

Good job Nivek. haha

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:40 AM

I spoken directly with your father about you, so I know you better than you think. Dont worry, I'm not going to mention any names.

Well that's why your hating...

Because My family is high profiled, wealthy, and smart... So you come stalking me on my phone and on the net? Then you try to contact my father on Facebook to try to tell him what I do?

And then you tried to do the same to my little sister by sending her explicit details? She's is 13. And your a child molester...What you tried to do with her is disgraceful!

Regardless what you try to do, I am always going to be protected by my family...

Please someone ban him!!!!!

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 09:47 AM

Because My family is high profiled, wealthy, and smart... So you come stalking me on my phone and not he net? Then you try to contact my father on Facebook to try to tell him what I do?

And then you tried to do the same to my little sister by sending her explicit details? She's is 13. And your a child molester...

Liar! Now you're using an ad hominem to try to negate the things I've written, which are all true. Never tried to contact your sister!!!

Ah...I'm hating on a family that disowned you. And your family might be a big deal in the Philippines, but here in America, they minus well be mexican. Oh wait...that's an insult to Mexicans!

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Liar! Now you're using an ad hominem to try to negate the things I've written, which are all true. Never tried to contact your sister!!!

Ah...I'm hating on a family that disowned you. And your family might be a big deal in the Philippines, but here in America, they minus well be mexican. Oh wait...that's an insult to Mexicans!

If you know my family that well, then you know for a fact politicians know about them, that doesn't really matter because i see your only insult to get to me is about my family.

You tried to contact my sister, you threatened me and my Father so she had to change her whole profile... You are by all accounts a child molester in my book threatening the innocence of small child with sexual perversions..... I am not surprised your here stalking me. your nothing but a lowlife.

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 09:51 AM
hey, you are right . there are over 100 pages now

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 09:52 AM
hey, you are right . there are over 100 pages now

And counting. lol

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
this is more than the domino pressly thread

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 09:55 AM
this is more than the domino pressly thread

I stopped checking that one after a while. lol

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 09:57 AM
i got quiet in here .

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 09:58 AM
it ....

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:00 AM

Because My family is high profiled, wealthy, and smart... So you come stalking me on my phone and on the net? Then you try to contact my father on Facebook to try to tell him what I do?

And then you tried to do the same to my little sister by sending her explicit details? She's is 13. And your a child molester...What you tried to do with her is disgraceful!

Regardless what you try to do, I am always going to be protected by my family...

If you know my family that well, then you know for a fact politicians know about them, that doesn't really matter because i see your only insult to get to me is about my family.

You tried to contact my sister, you threatened me and my Father so she had to change her whole profile... You are by all accounts a child molester in my book threatening the innocence of small child with sexual perversions..... I am not surprised your here stalking me. your nothing but a lowlife.

Again, never never never tried to contact your sister!!! Your book is full of shit and your accounts don't amount to anything. My only way to get at you is to insult your family? Ah...I got your shitty singing and small penus and the fact that you never graduated from college. I can check but I really don't care.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Again, never never never tried to contact your sister!!! Your book is full of shit and your accounts don't amount to anything. My only way to get at you is to insult your family? Ah...I got your shitty singing and small penus and the fact that you never graduated from college. I can check but I really don't care.

Goes to show how much you know...

But again I don't need to keep proving myself to people who threaten little kids with nasty things, and you did threaten her you texted me that you would...
How does it make you feel to know you scared a child with that stunt you pulled with my family on Facebook?

If you want to argue with me fine, but you lost for bringing my family into something completely unrelated. But like I said it's not like they don't know, and regardless I am still protected under them. So keep stalking me, I'm used to having stalkers and weird people...

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Goes to show how much you know...

But again I don't need to keep proving myself to people who threaten little kids with nasty things, and you did threaten her you texted me that you would...
How does it make you feel to know you scared a child with that stunt you pulled with my family on Facebook?

If you want to argue with me fine, but you lost for bringing my family into something completely unrelated. But like I said it's not like they don't know, and regardless I am still protected under them. So keep stalking me, I'm used to having stalkers and weird people...

Well...you got nothing to say except the same things over and over again cause you're a liar. Goodnight, Evon.

buttslinger
04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
can check but I really don't care.

Prove it and fuck off, dickboy. Go back to the Duke Boys. You're toast.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Well...you got nothing to say except the same things over and over again cause you're a liar. Goodnight, Evon.

I'm really not scared of you. you think you have power over me because you know my family?

Why are you even threatening me? And my little sister?

Are you trying to expose my family on here? What is your deal?

Look you got no power over me and if you expose my family, it really wouldn't do anything... So keep stalking, I really don't care but don't threaten my 13 year old sister.

Willie Escalade
04-16-2012, 10:17 AM
What the fuck just happened...?

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm really not scared of you. you think you have power over me because you know my family?

Look you got no power over me and if you expose my family, it really wouldn't do anything... So keep stalking, I really don't care but don't threaten my 13 year old sister.

Nope! I would never mention your fathers name because he's cool, and I wouldn't want him to be associted with you.

Are you still dating the that butcher? Have you recovered from the fight you got into with your best friend on Christmas?

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Nope! I would never mention your fathers name because he's cool, and I wouldn't want him to be associted with you.

Are you still dating the that butcher? Have you recovered from the fight you got into with your best friend on Christmas?

Well then you have it you really got no power over me so stop mentioning my family like you care about us. Cause you know damn well what would happen to you.

Never dated a butcher thank you, I dated a famous jeweler... And me and Alisha are still best friends...

My life is great. So stop weaseling you way into it.

Somone please ban this child molester!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:26 AM

Well then you have it you really got no power over me so stop mentioning my family like you care about us.

Never dated a butcher thank you, I dated a famous jeweler... And me and Alisha are still best friends...

My life is great. So stop weaseling you way into it.

ok...you're life is so great. I guess that's why you keep making shit up? You dated a famous jeweler...there are so many. Let's see...there's...and then there's...can't forget about...nope! No such thing as a famous jeweler!

buttslinger
04-16-2012, 10:27 AM
ok...you're life is so great. I guess that's why you keep making shit up? You dated a famous jeweler...there are so many. Let's see...there's...and then there's...can't forget about...nope! No such thing as a famous jeweler!

So what's your story, pal?

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 10:28 AM

You sound like a real twit using family associations for leverage around a porn forum, moreover since you instigated the drama yourself. If she is lying, it's a forum. My bet is that half of the sad bastards on here aren't honest about who they are or what they do. Why does it matter to you?

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:29 AM

My only mistake I made here is giving you the time of day and making friends with you...

And you know very well I am a good person.

I don't know what switched in your fucked up head.

But I was young and now I learned not to make friends online...

So thank you! you made me much wiser... But regret even speaking to you.

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 10:34 AM
My only mistake I made here is giving you the time of day and making friends with you...

So, wait... you got to be buddy-buddy with this dude online and at some point he starts talking to your family over facebook? I get that the guy is kinda mental, so I wouldn't expect you and he were friendly long, but that would make the whole family thing a lot creepier.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:34 AM

You were young when you first started working...16, right?
We were never friends...and you have to take at least 3 Viagras to get it up! Or is it 4?

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:40 AM
I was on a forum like this in San Francisco

I got a text of a guy harassing me, then for some reason we kinda started just talking I was young to think he was just teasing me...

But to my surprised he used everything i had told him against me including contacting my family, threatening to send my naked pictures or my dominatrix add to my little sister who is 13....

He contacted my dad on Facebook by using my Facebook as the link...

I know it was a huge mistake and I realize that, and regret it...

But my dad told me to just not worry about it because people like him think he has power by trying to blackmail people, My family and I had a falling out but regardless I'm still protected under them, so he if he knows what's good for him he knows better than to expose my family.

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 10:43 AM
It's amazing how that just came out of no where in this thread. Crazy.

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 10:44 AM

I got a text of a guy harassing me, then for some reason we kinda started just talking I was young to think he was just teasing me...

But to my surprised he used everything i had told him against me including contacting my family, threatening to send my naked pictures or my dominatrix add to my little sister who is 13....

But my dad told me to just not worry about it because people like him think he has power by trying to blackmail people, My family and I had a falling out but regardless I'm still protected under them, so he if he knows what's good for him he knows better than to expose my family.

That's fuckin' creepy.

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:46 AM

Is alisha still doing porn? despite your weak attempts at feigning disgust, I know how much you love it!

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Is alisha still doing porn? despite your weak attempts at feigning disgust, I know how much you love it!

You know what? I left that forum because of you...

now you google my name and find me here?

What am I suppose to do just leave here to? You know how to contact me so why is that stopping you from harassing me?

You just became predictable, and not scary anymore... I'm 21 and I'm older now! What affected me when I was 19 does not affect me now.

Please someone ban him!!!

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 10:50 AM
we are up to 111 pages now

Ignatius Reilly
04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
You know what? I left that forum because of you...

now you google my name and find me here?

What am I suppose to do just leave here to? You know how to contact me so why is that stopping you from harassing me?

You just became predictable, and not scary anymore...

Bailey...

I meant Evon. Your cock might be large, but it can't stay hard, even after eating enough Viagra that would give a donkey an erection.

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 10:54 AM
It's amazing how that just came out of no where in this thread. Crazy. from which side ? it is like a rubiks cube in here now

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 10:55 AM
post 1111 ..... damn, it's 1110

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 10:56 AM

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 10:57 AM
from which side ? it is like a rubiks cube in here now

Well we were talking about religion and our history associated with it. Then all of a sudden this person come on here and attacks Evon.

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 10:59 AM
so it is time for a new topic .... i choose the new 3 stooges movie

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 11:01 AM
speaking of porn, am i the only one that has box covers from ts porn videos on the right side of my screen

yosi
04-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Ignatius Reilly

one may have different opinions than EvonRose , but never on a personal level , she is a smart lady inspite the fact that many of her opinions are different than mine

EvonRose

why don't you just ignore him? :trolls

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 11:05 AM
so it is time for a new topic .... i choose the new 3 stooges movie

I don't think it'll live up to the classic series. My bet is that the characters end up seeming washed out. Then again, the only time I can ever get a laugh out of the classic three stooges is when I'm blazed as hell.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Ignatius Reilly

one may have different opinions than EvonRose , but never on a personal level , she is a smart lady inspite the fact that many of her opinions are different than mine

EvonRose

why don't you just ignore him? :trolls

I am, He will keep stalking me but that's life for me...

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 11:07 AM
speaking of porn, am i the only one that has box covers from ts porn videos on the right side of my screen

Nope. The only people that don't run ad blocking software or browser extensions. I can't suggest that though. HA makes it's revenue from ads.

Cecil Rhodes
04-16-2012, 11:13 AM
i saw it tonight . it was not bad and it had atlanta as the city they were in but they didn't say they were there . the problem was the film was rated pg and meant mostly for kids

italianamerican25
04-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Well I just talked to Evon via private messages... she is taking a break from this forum. She asked me to announce her departure. I think this break from here is what she needs.

GroobySteven
04-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Somone please ban this ..........

Banned.

catherinefan
04-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Banned.

Despite the many differences of opinion, I'm sure we all welcome your decision!

Yvonne183
04-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Ha ha,, as I said in a post somewhere back on page 30 or something like that, seems like there are a lot of lonely people in the world.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Uggghhh. And then some of you wonder why we learn to mistrust and eventually loathe you and your all-too-convenient internet anonymity. I'd say that there's a 50/50 chance, if not greater, that you "gentlemen" are treacherous, self-serving sexual retards, and that goes for the would-be "transsexual porn stars" here too.

"Kill 'em all, and let Goddess sort 'em out."

http://www.freewebs.com/beempty/Kali.jpg

loveboof
04-16-2012, 02:57 PM
That guy obviously needed a ban, but you have to admit Evon does draw a lot of attention to herself by being involved in every single one of these massive arguments.

After a while you begin to question why it is that she is always so central to these things...

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 03:02 PM
That guy obviously needed a ban, but you have to admit Evon does draw a lot of attention to herself by being involved in every single one of these massive arguments.

After a while you begin to question why it is that she is always so central to these things...

You should wonder why you desperately need anal sex from woman ....

runningdownthatdream
04-16-2012, 03:09 PM

She's definitely frustrating to engage with but for a young woman she sure has tried to educate herself and can carry an argument. Your post insinuates she deserves drama and I don't think she does.

loveboof
04-16-2012, 03:16 PM
You should wonder why you desperately need anal sex from woman ....
I have no interest in receiving anal sex from anyone, but thanks for your insightful contribution. :)

She's definitely frustrating to engage with but for a young woman she sure has tried to educate herself and can carry an argument. Your post insinuates she deserves drama and I don't think she does.

You reap what you sow, and therefore to some degree she does deserve the drama. She is incredibly argumentative, and says some very stupid things. That means that when people inevitably reply she always cuts to the quick. She is also defensive and fairly prickly - so takes offense like bruises on fruit.

But is she a bad person? no.

catherinefan
04-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I have no interest in receiving anal sex from anyone, but thanks for your insightful contribution. :)

You reap what you sow, and therefore to some degree she does deserve the drama. She is incredibly argumentative, and says some very stupid things. That means that when people inevitably reply she always cuts to the quick. She is also defensive and fairly prickly - so takes offense like bruises on fruit.

But is she a bad person? no.

Sure, she's argumentative. Does that entitle us to draw her family into the debate?

doctor screw
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
That's fucked up,I was starting to like the new Evon......oh well

allurstouse
04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry to see Evon rose go. I think her passion, brains, willingness to stand for what she believes and intolerance of trolls are extremely attractive charateristics in a person and any guy who has issues with them or as in this thread jsut goes flame on is an insecure mosquito dicked asshole stuck in the 18th century and threatened by women who aren't obsequious non person caricatures..... I think a bunch of you women on this forum are fucking awesome for the same reasons Evon is. Agree or disagree passion, backbone, brains and honestly held belief are extremely attractive traits. being a venomous scumbucket intent on causing emotional pain behind the safety of anonymity makes a man a heeunuch he may have testicles but he lacks balls. It is a gift to to trigger a desire to commit violence just not such a great one to have. I assume he lives with Mom and at night in his power ranger adorned room jacks off thinking of peopel who'd just as soon spit on him as smile at him.... hope I dont get banned but really he was a special kind of parasitic scumbag:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff that's his sex life sticky sheets and all

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Wow you go to bed...ad we are almost at 115

Oh girl the trolls on here troll their hearts out

Just ignore and laugh...

That's what I do...

Or talk back to them...they are honestly your biggest fans...

doctor screw
04-16-2012, 07:11 PM
That last guy was more than a troll..... Stalker Status

loveboof
04-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Sure, she's argumentative. Does that entitle us to draw her family into the debate?

That's not what I said is it..?

As my post says very clearly: 'that guy needed to get banned'. It should be fairly obvious that I do not approve of his behaviour.

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Banned.
Thanks, Sean.
You rock, man. :rock2

italianamerican25
04-17-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm sorry to see Evon rose go. I think her passion, brains, willingness to stand for what she believes and intolerance of trolls are extremely attractive charateristics in a person and any guy who has issues with them or as in this thread jsut goes flame on is an insecure mosquito dicked asshole stuck in the 18th century and threatened by women who aren't obsequious non person caricatures..... I think a bunch of you women on this forum are fucking awesome for the same reasons Evon is. Agree or disagree passion, backbone, brains and honestly held belief are extremely attractive traits. being a venomous scumbucket intent on causing emotional pain behind the safety of anonymity makes a man a heeunuch he may have testicles but he lacks balls. It is a gift to to trigger a desire to commit violence just not such a great one to have. I assume he lives with Mom and at night in his power ranger adorned room jacks off thinking of peopel who'd just as soon spit on him as smile at him.... hope I dont get banned but really he was a special kind of parasitic scumbag:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff that's his sex life sticky sheets and all

Yea, but I think Evon needed a break from the forum. It was best to step back away from here for a while... Cause it seemed like every thread she was part of ended up in a heated debate. And at times she felt attacked.

So maybe she will put that passion into something else then standing up for herself on his beliefs on this message forum.

buckjohnson
04-17-2012, 10:49 AM
this thread got so weird and off topic...and sad and more than weary and overbearing. But one thing aboul being stalked and being blackmailed... It has happen to me a couple times and it is not fun, can be creepy and if you allow it, consume your life.

But to the orginal topic, dating a female who on purpose takes hormones is challenging and risky...my kind of girl.

yosi
04-17-2012, 11:24 AM
I'd say that there's a 50/50 chance, if not greater, that you "gentlemen" are treacherous, self-serving sexual retards, and that goes for the would-be "transsexual porn stars" here too.

depends on which 50 you prefer to see :)

9 out of 10 of the guys think I'm a freak because I like transexuals.
9 out of 10 of the transexuals think I'm a tranny chaser because of the same reason.....

do I care? not realy , I'm satisfied with the minority who except me as I am 8)

Prospero
04-17-2012, 12:01 PM
These trolls continually drive some of the nicer girls away. There is a very strong element of hating the girls in here. I simply don't understand why they come here and pick on gentle spirits like Evon?

shaustin
04-17-2012, 12:12 PM
is it just me or are the recent bans a bit odd, seeing as the sign up dates seem to be only 48 hours prior to the bans? i'm new and all, but seems to me like it might just be one douchebag getting banned, making a new account, and repeating.

rydermorrison
04-17-2012, 02:29 PM

9 out of 10 of the transexuals think I'm a tranny chaser because of the same reason.....

i dont think 9 out of 10 transsexuals believe that..

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:48 PM

I think guys on this forum are a mixed bag. I don't think that many of them are chasers tho', because I don't even think there are that many of them bold enough to chase. A chaser does show some balls. I give credit where credit's due.

I think however that many guys here are creepy introverts, mentally ill closet cases, haters, confused homosexuals and/or pedophiles, misogynists (misogynists LOVE porn because the women are pre-objectified. they don't have to objectify them themselves), and social misfits. And some are dangerous.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:50 PM
And you're fine imo, Yosi. You're actually a pretty nice guy. You're not the average HA guy.

giovanni_hotel
04-17-2012, 03:15 PM
LOL.

How many is 'many'?? A percentage conjecture if you don't mind.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 03:45 PM
LOL.

How many is 'many'?? A percentage conjecture if you don't mind.
About 30%. But that may not include active posters. There are guys who write me here who say some very odd things, who I have yet to see make a post.

I got this last week.

Hello Nicole:

Are you a child of Satan? If so, I am curious and open to joining

Warm regards,
L****

The username would imply that this is not a transsexual btw. Cute, huh? I could start my own Satanic coven right here. Lucky me.

Anyway, I don't really need to quantify what I'm talking about. Let's just say that there are some sick weirdos on these forums. There was the guy pretending to be a teenage TS on Vicki Richter's forum who turned out to be a 37 yr old man with a wife and kids, who shot and killed his wife right in front of his daughter. That's just one tragedy that came to the light of day. But what about others here? For instance, what do you think of "natina"? Entertaining, huh? But you'd laugh less if you read some of the posts that were made on that CD forum about 6 years ago. It was some very creepy shit imo.

Anyway, you guys who are just here for your porn and conversation? Consider yourselves lucky that you're just visiting this little world. It's not all fuzzy bunnies and lollipops on the other sides of those keyboards.

Prospero
04-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Nicole. Would agree with the assertion in another strand that you are mellowing" ?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 03:51 PM
About 30%. But that may not include active posters. There are guys who write me here who say some very odd things, who I have yet to see make a post.

I got this last week.

Hello Nicole:

Are you a child of Satan? If so, I am curious and open to joining

Warm regards,
L****

The username would imply that this is not a transsexual btw. Cute, huh? I could start my own Satanic coven right here. Lucky me.

Anyway, I don't really need to quantify what I'm talking about. Let's just say that there are some sick weirdos on these forums. There was the guy pretending to be a teenage TS on Vicki Richter's forum who turned out to be a 37 yr old man with a wife and kids, who shot and killed his wife right in front of his daughter. That's just one tragedy that came to the light of day. But what about others here? For instance, what do you think of "natina"? Entertaining, huh? But you'd laugh less if you read some of the posts that were made on that CD forum about 6 years ago. It was some very creepy shit imo.

What??? So what did Natina write back then....
And OMGoddess ! That story about that 37 yo man? Oh god!
Tell more please... and I might tell more about me :D

Gives us all the dirty shit :D
lol

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 04:02 PM
What??? So what did Natina write back then....
And OMGoddess ! That story about that 37 yo man? Oh god!
Tell more please... and I might tell more about me :D

Gives us all the dirty shit :D
lol
That PM wasn't to natina. It was written to me about 4 days ago.

Natina is a separate issue. Ask Felicia Katt about natina's posts some years back. She can tell you more if she feels like it. I'm not interested in rehashing it, pesonally.

And there's no "dirty shit" I'm sharing info with you about a mother who was murdered who left behind two children. It was in the news. Find it yourself, you ghoul. The person was posing as a TS on Hung Devils. If you want to know more, maybe ask one of the original mods there. Get your sick kicks elsewhere.

But I don't have to prove my point. I don't even believe that you're a TS, "Kitty".

Let's just say forums like this, as does the internet on a whole, attract it's share of sociopaths. Arnie666 and KIR470 are just two more that come to mind who are not people I would call "well-adjusted citizens".

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Nicole. Would agree with the assertion in another strand that you are mellowing" ?
I'm always pretty mellow. Trust me. I just speak my mind when people insult my intelligence.

giovanni_hotel
04-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Ah, the PMs some of the ladies on this board must receive on the regular!
I can't imagine.

Too bad people get distracted by the ink.

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 04:36 PM
is it just me or are the recent bans a bit odd, seeing as the sign up dates seem to be only 48 hours prior to the bans? i'm new and all, but seems to me like it might just be one douchebag getting banned, making a new account, and repeating.

It must be sock puppet hunting season.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Omg I remember that Nicole and saw that person speaking..they would post in my threads a lot and send me private messages..

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 05:50 PM
No the fetish is directed towards ts...

Liking a tranny does not make one a chaser.

some men want to have a relationship or maybe even marry a ts. That does not classify a chaser.

If a guy's sexual fantasy is to dress in womb's clothes, what do you call him? A crossdresser, it s fetish.

What do you call a guy who looks at ts women as a fetish? Tranny chaser.

If labels hurt you then it's the person who isn't comfortable.

It goes far beyond just liking a ts kelly, its the main point of the attraction.

I never met straight guy who says "I date any girls with vaginas", they hold a personal standard or in the case any guy would just fuck Rosie O Donald.

Date a man who focuses on dicks so much, get a sex change let's see if they stick around.

I love you! <3

And my boyfriend too. You know. The one who had no history with a trans woman before he met me and who isn't interested in one with anyone else. Who enjoys sex with me but still wants to help me alter my body to make myself happy.

Good trans attracted straight men who want relationships (i.e. those ambivilent about genitalia) are out there. You just have to present yourself as a real person and not a stereotype and get them early before they get corrupted by too much fetishistic sex. :lol:

~BB~

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I love you! <3

And my boyfriend too. You know. The one who had no history with a trans woman before he met me and who isn't interested in one with anyone else. Who enjoys sex with me but still wants to help me alter my body to make myself happy.

Good trans attracted straight men who want relationships (i.e. those ambivilent about genitalia) are out there. You just have to present yourself as a real person and not a stereotype and get them early before they get corrupted by too much fetishistic sex. :lol:

~BB~

Great to hear Bella ! I am very happy for you !!!

And yes they are "out there"
Even though sometime's it seems hopeless...

giovanni_hotel
04-17-2012, 06:05 PM
No MAN is 'ambivalent' about genitalia. Maybe a man is willing not to DEFINE a TS by what's in her panties, but he's definitely interested in what's down there.

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I have seen many girls just leave because of the guys harassing them like Adriana, now Evon? I enjoyed her and her arguments are very well spoken, and to me I think people don't like her outspoken personality, she is young and she does have a mouth. But reading from the posts here, I gather she left to protect her family in risk of it coming out? What do you think?

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Omg I remember that Nicole and saw that person speaking..they would post in my threads a lot and send me private messages..
Yeah, the name escapes me now. But s/he got pissed at me because I told her on the forum to stop pestering me with the inane gibberish. S/he was claiming that s/he was in her late teens and lived at home with her parents. But I didn't believe a word of it. S/he was obviously fucking nuts. One of the HD mods had a crush on her and they became email and phone buddies outside of the forum, based on maybe 2 or 3 crappy photos he saw. lol

But the bottom line was, it was a tragedy. Two young girls lost their mother and their father went to prison. The men on HD should have known better, and never fed into that lunacy.

The other maniac over there was Misha Dark; the one who thought she was a mechanical duck. Just Googled her and found this (http://fabmatters.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/the-great-silence/). lol Omg, what a mentally ill train wreck that is. lol

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Oh, and...

I know this thread is going to cause a commotion and some hate.

Well, that was what you wanted all along, wasn't it? :? *cough*attentionwhore*cough*

Thanks for running Evon off by the way. Wtf?

No MAN is 'ambivalent' about genitalia. Maybe a man is willing not to DEFINE a TS by what's in her panties, but he's definitely interested in what's down there.

Good point. Saying 'open to genitalia of both types, provided either one is on a woman,' would have been more accurate.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Agreed

Giovanni they will never see it that way...

It gives their mind peace

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh, and...

Well, that was your all along want it? :? *cough*attentionwhore*cough*

Thanks for running Evon off by the way. Wtf?

~BB~
Actually no I use it for my blog writing and radio show..

It's not like I can walk down the street and ask men that are into ts what they think..

I didn't run her off dumb dumb..that girl under a phony name did...

I think it's the girl she got in a fight with in my opinion..

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Someone was stalking her, so she's taken a break.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah, the name escapes me now. But s/he got pissed at me because I told her on the forum to stop pestering me with the inane gibberish. S/he was claiming that s/he was in her late teens and lived at home with her parents. But I didn't believe a word of it. S/he was obviously fucking nuts. One of the HD mods had a crush on her and they became email and phone buddies outside of the forum, based on maybe 2 or 3 crappy photos he saw. lol

But the bottom line was, it was a tragedy. Two young girls lost their mother and their father went to prison. The men on HD should have known better, and never fed into that lunacy.

The other maniac over there was Misha Dark; the one who thought she was a mechanical duck. Just Googled her and found this (http://fabmatters.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/the-great-silence/). lol Omg, what a mentally ill train wreck that is. lolRofl oh Misha

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:13 PM
That's why I would never believe a guy who says he'll be there before and after SRS. He couldn't make such a promise, and it wouldn't be fair to expect him to.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually no I use it for my blog writing and radio show..

It's not like I can walk down the street and ask men that are into ts what they think..

I didn't run her off dumb dumb..that girl under a phony name did...

I think it's the girl she got in a fight with in my opinion..

I'm just telling you what it looks like to me chickie. Spin it any way you like. I can't stop you. :lol:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Ahhhhh! Just came to me! "Mischelle Sabrina" was the name he was using!

http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?/topic/10200-forum-member-mischelle-sabrina-charged-with-murder-in-the-2nd-degree/

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Rofl oh Misha

I know, right? lmfao

Our community really knows how to attract them, doesn't it? :lol:

~Mechanical Swan BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm just telling you what it looks like to me chickie. Spin it any way you like. I can't stop you. :lol:

~BB~
No Bella you are tying to spin it your way...

I put this on my facebook/blog/twitter/

to start a discussion...

Which Evon and I were having a discussing...

And she was having a discussion with others

Giving her points and thoughts...

For the most part it was non-drama...

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Ahhhhh! Just came to me! "Mischelle Sabrina" was the name he was using!

http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?/topic/10200-forum-member-mischelle-sabrina-charged-with-murder-in-the-2nd-degree/
Did they claim they were ts or weren't they crossdressers?

I don't know I always throught they were crossdressers for some reason..

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Bella you think Kelly was the stalker?

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Bella you think Kelly was the stalker?
I am not the stalker..I don't even know Evon...

And I wouldn't do something so stupid..

I don't make phony names..if I have something to say..I say it on my own name and own it..

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
No Bella you are tying to spin it your way...

I put this on my facebook/blog/twitter/

to start a discussion...

Which Evon and I were having a discussing...

And she was having a discussion with others

Giving her points and thoughts...

For the most part it was non-drama...

Ok maybe, but I'm not just talking about Evon. I'm mostly talking about the OP itself. Coming from anyone else, I'd probably consider this an outright troll thread, but in your case I know you're just stirring the pot, and you admitted it pretty early on, so I'm trying to figure out how this thread still got to... what is it now... 118 pages?!?! Lmfao!

~BB~

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 06:22 PM

I don't make phony names..if I have something to say..I say it on my own name and own it..

I know, I just thought Bella was pertaining to it. Because at first, I also thought you were the stalker, you and the stalker have similar ways of typing. But I don't think you would be that evil towards Evon.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Ok maybe, but I'm not just talking about Evon. I'm mostly talking about the OP itself. Coming from anyone else, I'd probably consider this an outright troll thread, but in your case I know you're just stirring the pot, and you admitted it pretty early on, so I'm trying to figure out how this thread still got to... what is it now... 118 pages?!?! Lmfao!

~BB~
I said it might turn into a commotion..

Because of transsexuals that may get offended and jump on men for their honest answers..

I made the thread for honest opinions and discussion..

To steer away from whose got the hottest feet, breast, nose, whatever..

People used to discuss stuff on here..now it's boring...

And I wanted opinions for my new radio show..

On the ABN network

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Mischelle was supposedly on hormones, and fulltime, living in her parents house. It never sounded true. Misha, I doubt was fulltime. Sweet Cheri, I also doubt was fulltime.

Here's "Mischelle" on "her"way to prison, since "Kitty" desperately needs to feel superior to someone.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/missouri-man-pleads-guilty-in-2009-killing

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Mischelle was supposedly on hormones, and fulltime, living in her parents house. It never sounded true. Misha, I doubt was fulltime. Sweet Cheri, I also doubt was fulltime.

Here's "Mischelle" on "her"way to prison, since "Kitty" desperately needs to feel superior to someone.

Isn't Kitty that blonde hair poster who was using a singers photo as their avatar...

Only 15 years for killing someone?

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:27 PM

I don't think you're a stalker, but I do think people treat Evon unfairly because she is an idealist is all, and your OP and the subsequent arguments were really negative and set her off in the first place, even if maybe I'm still a bit lost on the confusion of this massive thread.

Just remember: some people still find their dreams comforting, even if they don't come true. Most of us here dared to dream to be the women we were meant to be, and many of us have succeeded, so don't dis dreams. ;)

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't think you're a stalker, but I do think people treat Evon unfairly because she is an idealist is all, and your OP and the subsequent arguments were really negative and set her off in the first place, even if maybe I'm still a bit lost on the confusion of this massive thread.

Just remember: some people still find their dreams comforting, even if they don't come true. Most of us here dared to dream the women we were meant to be, and many of us have succeeded, so don't dis dreams. ;)

~BB~
She debates in every thread she doesn't agree with Bella..which is her right..

I am not dissing dreams..

I am dissing how men are treated when many do not deserve it, and I believe the way a lot of men act towards us is enabled by how we treat them!

Rofl I was negative??

Omg, you are a trip..

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:29 PM

What?! No insanity defense?

May his/her family RIP.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Kitty is this "Kitty Pride" weirdo, right here on this thread. lol But I think it's actually Phobun and, if not, "Brigitta" or whatever the hell the name was of that other weirdo who left here a few months ago.

But they all pretty much have same opinions about men who sleep with pre-ops, which I think is odd considering that as soon as one username disappears, it's followed by another who fills the void for them with that same strange out-of-touch philosophy.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:31 PM

What?! No insanity defense?

May his/her family RIP.

I am dissing how men are treated when many do not deserve it, and I believe the way a lot of men act towards us is enabled by how we treat them!

OK. Then it's all good in the hood. ;)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
He got another 4 yrs for the gun.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Kitty is this "Kitty Pride" weirdo, right here on this thread. lol But I think it's actually Phobun and, if not, "Brigitta" or whatever the hell the name was of that other weirdo who left here a few months ago.

But they all pretty much have same opinions about men who sleep with pre-ops, which I think is odd considering that as soon as one username disappears, it's followed by another who fills the void for them with that same strange out-of-touch philosophy.
yeah what happen to Phobun...

Kitty pride sounds so much like Birgitta to me when I debated with Birgitta..

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:34 PM

My vote still goes to Birgitta.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 06:35 PM
That's my theory anyway.

And Brigitta had the same philosophy about men that phobon did. I accused her of being phobon about 2 or 3 times and "she" split.

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah whatever happened to Phobun?
I thought he had a date with Daryl.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:36 PM
He got another 4 yrs for the gun.

Oh right. What an idiot. Ugh. Wtf is wrong with people?

OMFG! I just spit in laughter! :lol:

~BB~

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 06:46 PM

Thanks, feel better already :D

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
It really suprises me that any of you would care who I am...
Must have been something I said :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
It really suprises me that any of you would care who I am...
Must have been something I said :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

We don't care who you are. We're irritated and/or amused by the fact that you'd lie about it because you're probably a sock puppet. Do you really still not understand that or are you purposely being obtuse?

~BB~

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 06:56 PM
We don't care who you are. We're irritated and/or amused by the fact that you'd lie about it because you're probably a sock puppet. Do you really still not understand that or are you purposely being obtuse?

~BB~

I can be nice... but its really pointless to be "nice" to the girls here lol.
Someone like Nicole... that would take years of therapy even to get through to her...
I say let someone else do it :)

Of course I like to be friends rather then not...
But the attitude of most girls and boys here are beneath my standards really lol

I dont mean to sound arrogant... but I dont do drama in my personal life...

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Kitty Pryde aka "Shadowcat"
Female mutant with the ability to "phase" through solid objects.
Former member of the uncanny X-Men and later Excalibur current team member in new X-Men.
Known companions Piotr Nicholevitch Rasputin aka Colossus.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Former member of the uncanny X-Men and later Excalibur current team member in new X-Men.

Thats me :D
When a cockhound tries to get hold of my penis... I phase lol :D

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM

Rofl I was negative??

Omg, you are a trip..

Well I did't think you and Evon, argued to the point where it went to far. Things were said on both parties, you got to admit that as a mature adult. But I don't think she is the type to admit she's wrong she's very headstrong probably since her family is very well educated and rich, maybe she has to keep some type of persona. But Calling someone delusional, or dumb, or in denial can be offensive to some people with a different view, Shouldn't we disagree respectfully? I am 32, And I'm still learning things in life! I find Evon to kind of be like the youngest sibling who is a bit spoiled, and we kinda just let her be.

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 07:01 PM

Bruce Lee would kick her ass!

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
Fun fact in the ultimate universe Kitty Pryde dated Peter Parker.

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Bruce Lee would kick her ass!

Not if she's phasing.

My geek meter just redlined.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Of course I like to be friends rather then not...
But the attitude of most girls and boys here are beneath my standards really lol.
That's ridiculous. If you think we're "below your standards", you have no reason to keep coming back .

I dont mean to sound arrogant... but I dont do drama in my personal life...

Then why even share that? Since you refuse to tell us anything about your "personal life", it ALL sounds like bullshit.

You're a liar and a bore.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Thats me :D
When a cockhound tries to get hold of my penis... I phase lol :D
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 07:22 PM
That's ridiculous. If you think we're "below your standards", you have no reason to keep coming back .

Then why even share that? Since you refuse to tell us anything about your "personal life", it ALL sounds like bullshit.

You're a liar and a bore.

This is virtual life... not real life :)
I dont confuse the two...

I know you do lol

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Not if she's phasing.

My geek meter just redlined.

Nah dude, Bruce Lee can go shadow mode.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 07:27 PM

I know you do lol

I've been online for nearly 20 years and I have to tell you... it's really what you make it. I've had plenty of IRL relationships with people I've met online. :geek:

~BB~

Erika1487
04-17-2012, 07:27 PM
After looking through this thread all I can say is thank God I play for #teamdyke ! All the pussy you can eat + a free softball T-shirt ;)

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 07:31 PM

I know you do lol
Obviously you do because we're here to have conversations about hardcore shemale porn and escorting. It's not our responsibility to keep track of whether or not you're living a life based in reality. Maybe you're a minor who read too many comic books.

"lol"

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Well I did't think you and Evon, argued to the point where it went to far. Things were said on both parties, you got to admit that as a mature adult. But I don't think she is the type to admit she's wrong she's very headstrong probably since her family is very well educated and rich, maybe she has to keep some type of persona. But Calling someone delusional, or dumb, or in denial can be offensive to some people with a different view, Shouldn't we disagree respectfully? I am 32, And I'm still learning things in life! I find Evon to kind of be like the youngest sibling who is a bit spoiled, and we kinda just let her be.
Umm I am not arguing with a sockpuppet...

I was a 100% respectful to Evon

Do you read?

I made no personal attacks on Evon or anyone in this thread...

I didn't go after looks or pasts...

That was her and others...

I kept to the topic of debate...and then religion was brought in..so I debated that..

I have no reason to take low blows on people...I stick to facts...and reasoning...

I don't make things personal...

So your silly paragraph..is just RIDICULOUS...

Hi person under fake name

rockabilly
04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
After looking through this thread all I can say is thank God I play for #teamdyke ! All the pussy you can eat + a free softball T-shirt ;)

And Polo shirts.

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Umm I am not arguing with a sockpuppet...

I was a 100% respectful to Evon

Do you read?

I made no personal attacks on Evon or anyone in this thread...

I didn't go after looks or pasts...

That was her and others...

I kept to the topic of debate...and then religion was brought in..so I debated that..

I have no reason to take low blows on people...I stick to facts...and reasoning...

I don't make things personal...

So your silly paragraph..is just RIDICULOUS...

Hi person under fake name

I was not saying you attacked her at all, I was just stating That it could have come off offensive. And I recognize her defensive personality but your no different. That is all.

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I was not saying you attacked her at all, I was just stating That it could have come off offensive. And I recognize her defensive personality but your no different. That is all.

Do you often have strangers knock on your door and offer opinions on the discussion you just had with your family?

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 08:45 PM

Liar! Now you're using an ad hominem to try to negate the things I've written, which are all true.

OKAY.....with muthafucka's like this on her heels. Why was she making it such a point to disparage chasers?

This goes way beyond any type of tranny chasing or dick fetishes.

So let the record show that she let the true devil in.

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 09:04 PM
why hasnt this guy gotten banned? he's clearly sharing details of her personal life that she doesnt want shared..ive seen people get banned for less....if yall dont protect the girls here than there will be no girls and this will be just one giant sausage party (im sure some wont mind lol)

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 09:09 PM
why hasnt this guy gotten banned? he's clearly sharing details of her personal life that she doesnt want shared..ive seen people get banned for less....if yall dont protect the girls here than there will be no girls and this will be just one giant sausage party (im sure some wont mind lol)
He was banned

EvonRose
04-17-2012, 09:17 PM
This is my last post for bow, But I want to clarify Because I don't want innocent ppl getting involved...

Kelly is not the stalker... the stalker is a man from the bay area where i used to live....

I was a little offended by getting called delusional, or whatever else Kelly said... but that's not why I'm leaving. I can take her on anytime, any day. She's not a coward attacking in anonymity....

I don't want to risk my family name getting out for their sake, family comes first!

When this thing dies down I will think about coming back...

Much love to everyone.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 09:19 PM
This is my last post for bow, But I want to clarify Because I don't want innocent ppl getting involved...

Kelly is not the stalker... the stalker is a man from the bay area where i used to live....

I was a little offended by getting called delusional, or whatever else Kelly said... but that's not why I'm leaving. I can take her on anytime, any day. She's not a coward attacking in anonymity....

I don't want to risk my family name getting out for their sake, family comes first!

Much love to everyone.

Take care of yourself, kiddo. <3

Add me on Facebook?

~BB~

EvonRose
04-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the support guys and truly enjoyed my time here...

Bella your added....

Love you Nicole!

braveheart0219
04-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Truly sad evon has to disappear over a thread that gets way too personal. If you go back to the original intent of the thread the various posts reaffirm my experience-that there is too much drama in the transgender world to risk hoping that you will meet a balanced and mature woman to have a real relationship with. This happens in the straight world too but the consequences can be less threatening and severe.

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Truly sad evon has to disappear over a thread that gets way too personal. If you go back to the original intent of the thread the various posts reaffirm my experience-that there is too much drama in the transgender world to risk hoping that you will meet a balanced and mature woman to have a real relationship with. This happens in the straight world too but the consequences can be less threatening and severe.

It had nothing to do with the thread topic or the contents of the thread prior to her long-time stalker finding her here and proceeding to harass her.

dbrex
04-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Evon, am so sorry to see you go, just as I worked up the nerve to post something on this site. I have followed some of the conversations you and others have gotten into, and while I haven't always agreed, I have always been enlightened. I hope you have safe travels, good fortune and great experiences. I'm sure you know that most people here feel the same way, it's a shame, always, that an unhinged few can ruin so much. Take care, hope to see you again.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 10:09 PM

Much love to everyone.

I think this thread has come full circle now regarding the tranny chaser issues. Since she clearly didn't want "her" family to know about her lifestyle yet ranted on for like 40 pages about guys being reluctant about giving their all in a relationship, being a bad choice to date. Yet nobody seems to care how this would impact "The Chaser's" little brothers and sisters. But whats the difference?

My point is, is if that jackass didn't rat her out to her family then ironically she'd be as "DL" as the guys she's turning her nose up at. Add to the fact that she'd rather charge them than take them seriously puts hypocrisy at a whole new level.

Hmmm....not wishing any ill will to anyone's family but her case specifically perhaps Karma was a tranny chaser in its past life?

loveboof
04-17-2012, 10:13 PM
if yall dont protect the girls here than there will be no girls and this will be just one giant sausage party (im sure some wont mind lol)

That will never happen while you girls are flogging something. Most of you need to be here to promote yourselves...

That said, obviously it would be nice to have a few girls here of their own accord.

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 10:19 PM
That will never happen while you girls are flogging something. Most of you need to be here to promote yourselves...

That said, obviously it would be nice to have a few girls here of their own accord.

its a porn forum so what else should we be doing......but yea HA has gone thru a chick drought before, actually i think the drought is still on going.....

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Evon, I love you too. I'll definitely miss talking to you here, but I understand needing to walk away from this forum as well. xoxo

Here's my Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/nicoledupr3

TsVanessa69
04-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Well I agree with her. If you want to date a TS woman then take her out as you would any woman and don't expect just because she's a TS it would lead to sex right away.
can you please keep posting this wherever you can. its so simple yet so many men play dumb.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 10:24 PM

I'm here for my own accord...

You must realize most of these guys don't buy porn scenes..

They buy escorts for sure though lol

loveboof
its a porn forum so what else should we be doing......but yea HA has gone thru a chick drought before, actually i think the drought is still on going.....

I don't mind whatever the motivation / agenda is for anyone here, my only point was that there'd never be no girls.

I'm here for my own accord...

Well I appreciate you being here then :)

BellaBellucci
can you please keep posting this wherever you can. its so simple yet so many men play dumb.

C'mon girl! I know you have enough experience with men to know that they're not playing. :lol:

~BB~

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Then I say it's better to play dumb than to pay dumb.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Then I say it's better to play dumb than to pay dumb.

Freaky dude you are...really the player-user type...u should pay.:p

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
I think this thread has come full circle now regarding the tranny chaser issues. Since she clearly didn't want "her" family to know about her lifestyle yet ranted on for like 40 pages about guys being reluctant about giving their all in a relationship, being a bad choice to date. Yet nobody seems to care how this would impact "The Chaser's" little brothers and sisters. But whats the difference?

My point is, is if that jackass didn't rat her out to her family then ironically she'd be as "DL" as the guys she's turning her nose up at. Add to the fact that she'd rather charge them than take them seriously puts hypocrisy at a whole new level.

Hmmm....not wishing any ill will to anyone's family but her case specifically perhaps Karma was a tranny chaser in its past life?

It's not that serious this forum is taken to seriously, I actually think she made the smart move leaving before it get's worst. Everything is a threat, the dude never even called her family out. Even he is scared to do so and admits he wouldn't expose, I guess her family might have connections? I don't know. But judging from your post, you obviously don't like her.

GrimFusion
04-17-2012, 11:09 PM

So, you're basically saying she gets what she deserves?
Do you have any idea how jackass that sounds? I think her family already knows, and even if they don't, it's not normal to turn a petty argument into
personal exploitation. Sure, she could have been a little pickier about the dude's she allowed around her, but that's not necessarily her bad. I've been stalked before, and it's not as thought I allow crazies to get personal with me; some people are just that deceitful.

tslvr
04-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Just my two cents, I would love to date a t-girl and if things work out, and we both mutually have a desire to move to the bedroom, great.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Just my two cents, I would love to date a t-girl and if things work out, and we both mutually have a desire to move to the bedroom, great.

really?

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 11:47 PM
really?

Aww! A love connection?! <3<3<3

~BB~

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Aww! A love connection?! <3<3<3

~BB~

Im not free...
Just suprised that someone called a TSlover would consider having sex with a TS :D

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Im not free...
little britain usa emily howard arrested - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUd0WQM6D8)

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 11:55 PM
little britain usa emily howard arrested - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUd0WQM6D8)

LMFAO!!! Welcome the fuck back, baby. ;)

~BB~

maddygirl
04-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Yeah I understand what you mean by trans girls having bad perceptions of men interested in dating them. I have to say, sometimes I feel that way, but mainly about the guys who only want to date trans girls and not natural born women. It just makes me feel like a lot of the so-called "tranny chasers" don't even see us as people just objects, and that they don't really see us as the women we are. Plus, being someone who despises what I have "downstairs", I guess it kind of bothered me that a guy would only love me for a part of me that I hate and can't wait to get rid of. I know not all guys who like trans girls aren't like that, thankfully, those are just some of the thoughts that run through my head. lol.

BellaBellucci
04-18-2012, 12:02 AM
I really like that Bella has decided to work on her inner self and admitted to her issues..

I just found this now. Thank you for noticing. Now you'll finally believe me when I say that I'm just being playful when I mess with you? I gotta keep you on your toes, ya know? :dancing:

xoxo

~BB~

buttslinger
04-18-2012, 01:45 AM
I've been online for nearly 20 years and I have to tell you... it's really what you make it. I've had plenty of IRL relationships with people I've met online.

It's hard to have friendship without responsibility, relationships? ...easy come, easy go. I thought Evon was a guy for a long time because she didn't have a website and talked religion, rather unhedonistic for an escort, eh? I thought we were kind of turning her into Peggy Bundy.

catherinefan
04-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Take care of yourself, kiddo. <3

Add me on Facebook?

~BB~

Or even better.......stay away from Facebook!
That's where all that nonsense usually starts.

giovanni_hotel
04-18-2012, 02:02 AM
An aside....

Glad to see the silent majority slowly beginning to actively participate on this board!!!

fred41
04-18-2012, 02:30 AM
An aside....

Glad to see the silent majority slowly beginning to actively participate on this board!!!

Maybe so...but these threads are also full of sockpuppets and 2nd or 3rd aliases.

buttslinger
04-18-2012, 03:29 AM

It says at the bottom of this site 2,000 people a day visit here. I think they're mostly on the picture threads.....

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Freaky dude you are...really the player-user type...u should pay.:p

Pay your ass no mind....

The difference between jerking off and paying $200 for the hour is that I can jerk off then go buy myself something nice afterwards.

I haven't paid in over 8 years and never will again. So just like you if it's not free then I can't get erect either.

See how that works ;^J

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 06:13 AM
It's not that serious this forum is taken to seriously, I actually think she made the smart move leaving before it get's worst. Everything is a threat, the dude never even called her family out. Even he is scared to do so and admits he wouldn't expose, I guess her family might have connections? I don't know. But judging from your post, you obviously don't like her.

You saw a pretty face. I did as well but beyond that I observed a self-centered, manipulative individual who loved to grandstand. Yet when she commented every post seemed contradictory to the next. This was sidelined once she ran into a person 10x's as manipulative as she was. So it is what it is...

You say it's not that serious and I agree. I hold nothing personal towards her I just see the situation as cause and effect.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Pay your ass no mind....

The difference between jerking off and paying $200 for the hour is that I can jerk off then go buy myself something nice afterwards.

I haven't paid in over 8 years and never will again. So just like you if it's not free then I can't get erect either.

See how that works ;^J

If you were not such a greedy gay bttmslut i would even call that masculine :p

amberskyi
04-19-2012, 08:20 AM
You saw a pretty face. I did as well but beyond that I observed a self-centered, manipulative individual who loved to grandstand. Yet when she commented every post seemed contradictory to the next. This was sidelined once she ran into a person 10x's as manipulative as she was. So it is what it is...

You say it's not that serious and I agree. I hold nothing personal towards her I just see the situation as cause and effect.

i find the whole mentality of someone deserving something bad to happen to them as very dangerous and alarming....
shes deserves for her privacy to be respected just like everyone else does.you get the comfort of being able to post and interact anonymously, controlling what you want to share why not her?
this is a real life issue shes been dealing with for years and i dont think its to much to ask to have a certain amount of respect and empathy at the very least

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 08:39 AM
i find the whole mentality of someone deserving something bad to happen to them as very dangerous and alarming....
shes deserves for her privacy to be respected just like everyone else does.you get the comfort of being able to post and interact anonymously, controlling what you want to share why not her?
this is a real life issue shes been dealing with for years and i dont think its to much to ask to have a certain amount of respect and empathy at the very least

Fair enough....

My empathy for her situation is the least of her concerns.

Either way consider this matter dissolved.

yodajazz
04-19-2012, 09:53 AM

Shame on you for spreading baseless rumours! Oops, I just reposted it myself, by quoting it. So please disregard this part of my post.

Nicole Dupree is all the woman I need. Just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

Evon, I love you too. I'll definitely miss talking to you here, but I understand needing to walk away from this forum as well. xoxo

Here's my Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/nicoledupr3

I will testify she's telling the gospel truth on this one. She has officially left several times, since I have been here. My head is still spinning from the last time she left.

Pay your ass no mind....

See how that works ;^J

One day, you will pay. As long as your life is of decent length, and you dont spend most of locked up. Its the law of nature. If they cant get money out of you, eventually they will drive you crazy, in order to make sure no one else benefits from their hard work of trying to set you up. The quicker you pay, the more happier your life will become, for everyone involved. One day you will pay.

loveboof
04-19-2012, 10:12 AM

If someone can deserve something good, then they should be equally capable of deserving something bad...
(I'm not saying Evon deserved to get stalked)

There was a lot of talk about what girls feel they 'deserve' in positive terms on some of these threads (e.g money). Surely it works both ways?

Jericho
04-19-2012, 11:54 AM
If someone can deserve something good, then they should be equally capable of deserving something bad...
(I'm not saying Evon deserved to get stalked)

There was a lot of talk about what girls feel they 'deserve' in positive terms on some of these threads (e.g money). Surely it works both ways?

Good or bad, you get what you get, deserve has nothing to do with it. :shrug

SammiValentine
04-19-2012, 12:40 PM
lol @ phobun.

bruceleefan
04-19-2012, 02:13 PM

Dude it's not that serious, life does not revolve around the forum, if she's trying to share her opinion it's called debating. I didn't agree with many things she said either, but I'm not going to be the dick to call her degrading names. All for what? An opinion? The stalker is a coward, if he really was that manipulative why didn't he say her family name? She implied her power over him if he did say anything and to me he is a bit hesitant to do it. But she also admitted to being young and naive for speaking to him when she was younger. But I was stalked before to by a crazy ex. But not on this level.