Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    Just saying that no matter what we will always be MALE to everyone, no matter how beautiful or convincing society just sees us as freaks. I mean look at how the men on here talk about us. The ones who don't see us as freaks see us as sex objects. I am quite convinced that people do not even see us as human beings.
    You're beautiful. I find it hard to believe that you've experienced enough discrimination to have that point of view, but if you truly have, I'm sorry. I for one have never had that experience even though I have plenty of friends who have, although most of them would not be considered 'passable.' That doesn't make it right, but I think it does make a difference.

~BB~

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    You're beautiful. I find it hard to believe that you've experienced enough discrimination to have that point of view, but if you truly have, I'm sorry. I for one have never had that experience even though I have plenty of friends who have, although most of them would not be considered 'passable.' That doesn't make it right, but I think it does make a difference.

~BB~

Thank you, and I have. Not so much discrimination but EXCLUSION from activities and experiences normal people take for granted.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Thank you, and I have. Not so much discrimination but EXCLUSION from activities and experiences normal people take for granted.
    Unfortunately, I can see that and yes, it's a pain in the ass. I'm sorry hon.

But you are normal. We all are. We're just not members of the majority.

~BB~

Professional Poster

No surgery in the world can change someone born a MAN into a FEMALE. It just isn't possible
    Then why are you wasting your damn time pretending to be a woman or a girl? Stupid fuck take the wig and the implants out and go back to living your life as a man!

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    Then why are you wasting your damn time pretending to be a woman or a girl? Stupid fuck take the wig and the implants out and go back to living your life as a man!
    Why are you wasting your time soliciting free dick off the Internet!? You are a disgusting piece of cocksucking filth tranny chasing trash!!! God hates you gay man I hope he zaps your faggot ass from heaven with a lightning bolt, you aren't even a person gay man and don't forget that!!! Filth and scum is what you are

Professional Poster

Why are you wasting your time soliciting free dick off the Internet!? You are a disgusting piece of cocksucking filth tranny chasing trash!!! God hates you gay man I hope he zaps your faggot ass from heaven with a lightning bolt, you aren't even a person gay man and don't forget that!!! Filth and scum is what you are

What does God think about confused little boys like you who only want to be trannys because you are too lazy to find a real job and you know lonely men will pay to suck your little cocks and fuck you in your asses? If there were no confused boys like you around then that would solve the problem right there ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    What does God think about confused little boys like you who only want to be trannys because you are too lazy to find a real job and you know lonely men will pay to suck your little cocks and fuck you in your asses? If there were no confused boys like you around then that would solve the problem right there ya think.
    Kill yourself homo god hates you!!! You are disgusting gay man you are absolutely worthless trash you belong six feet under FAGGOT!!!

Professional Poster

Kill yourself homo god hates you!!! You are disgusting gay man you are absolutely worthless trash you belong six feet under FAGGOT!!!

It was because of homos that allowed you to buy tits and pretend to be a girl. now just shut up and let me suck that little cock for you and put this big thick white cock in that tight ass hole.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	352516   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	352517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	352518   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	352519  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	352520   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	352521  

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiku9909 View Post
    Yeah, I see your point. It makes sense to me that someone doesn't consider themselves gay if they are into CDs. I can see the difference between a CD and...gay bear type for instance. It's definitely a little gay for sure, and if someone said something like "I ain't no faggot, I only fuck men dressed like women." I'd call them a dumbass. But to say you don't fuck men who look like 'manly men' kind of makes you not full on gay.

I think it boils down to a lack of terminology. Just because you can be into a CD, doesn't mean that you are also into hardbodied hunks or whatever. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth, it might not make you gay, but it definitely makes you queer.

People take umbrage because if you call someone gay, you're saying you'd sleep with your average guy, when that's clearly not the case with a lot of people here. There needs to be a term used, like Queer, or something, that makes the distinction. And no, tranny chaser is not a good term for it either ;p
    Well there are a lot of gay men who wouldn't fuck a hairy men. Its all in taste. But it boils down that the guy who posted this thread said he is not gay, but in fact is fucking a man dressed up. I think thats the big reason people are dogging him. He did nothing wrong, and I have many cd friends who in fact at the end of day consider themselves gay and dress up from time to time.

I understand where Blonde sweetheart is coming from but dont get all the name calling. We will never be real women... no matter how many surgeries we have we will still always once be boys where as girls are born as girls. But I do identify myself as a woman! But I dont lash out at all these guys calling them fags and stuff. I agree there needs to be a term that better suits guys who fuck and date trannies. This thread did get a lil outta control!

Who cares what this guy is, as long as he's happy... dumb labels.

Insert funny quote here