Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I'm really not sure where all this bitterness is coming from but I do know that I've done nothing to any of you. I never said i was a supe badass or anything of the sort. Is this just the way you are or did I unknowingly step on some toes?

don't worry about it blown. it's some weird unspoken rule that someone calls someone else gay in every post on the forum. makes no sense really, but it happens all the time.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    Uhhhhh no that would be delusional. I have a penis and plastic breasts. WOMEN/FEMALES do not have that.
    Women have plastic breasts, although no penis.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by raiku9909 View Post
    don't worry about it blown. it's some weird unspoken rule that someone calls someone else gay in every post on the forum. makes no sense really, but it happens all the time.
    Maybe people got weirded over the fact that he said he is not gay, but then have sex with a person who pretends to dress up as a female for some kind of sexual fetish. Not knocking what he did, because I have had sex with a few crossdressers, but at least I knew what I was doing was kind of gay, when I fucked Hannah then the next day I saw Hannah as Hank working at the Jiffy Lube (no pun intended).

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blown View Post
    I'm really not sure where all this bitterness is coming from but I do know that I've done nothing to any of you. I never said i was a supe badass or anything of the sort. Is this just the way you are or did I unknowingly step on some toes?
    ANd u did they are just tryin to find someone to "read" cuz there bored..i know cuz i do it all the time hahahah....But they have ALLLL done what u did..there no diff then you they just will not say it

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Maybe people got weirded over the fact that he said he is not gay, but then have sex with a person who pretends to dress up as a female for some kind of sexual fetish. Not knocking what he did, because I have had sex with a few crossdressers, but at least I knew what I was doing was kind of gay, when I fucked Hannah then the next day I saw Hannah as Hank working at the Jiffy Lube (no pun intended).
    Yeah, I see your point. It makes sense to me that someone doesn't consider themselves gay if they are into CDs. I can see the difference between a CD and...gay bear type for instance. It's definitely a little gay for sure, and if someone said something like "I ain't no faggot, I only fuck men dressed like women." I'd call them a dumbass. But to say you don't fuck men who look like 'manly men' kind of makes you not full on gay.

I think it boils down to a lack of terminology. Just because you can be into a CD, doesn't mean that you are also into hardbodied hunks or whatever. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth, it might not make you gay, but it definitely makes you queer.

People take umbrage because if you call someone gay, you're saying you'd sleep with your average guy, when that's clearly not the case with a lot of people here. There needs to be a term used, like Queer, or something, that makes the distinction. And no, tranny chaser is not a good term for it either ;p

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Quote Originally Posted by raiku9909 View Post
    Yeah, I see your point. It makes sense to me that someone doesn't consider themselves gay if they are into CDs. I can see the difference between a CD and...gay bear type for instance. It's definitely a little gay for sure, and if someone said something like "I ain't no faggot, I only fuck men dressed like women." I'd call them a dumbass. But to say you don't fuck men who look like 'manly men' kind of makes you not full on gay.

I think it boils down to a lack of terminology. Just because you can be into a CD, doesn't mean that you are also into hardbodied hunks or whatever. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth, it might not make you gay, but it definitely makes you queer.

People take umbrage because if you call someone gay, you're saying you'd sleep with your average guy, when that's clearly not the case with a lot of people here. There needs to be a term used, like Queer, or something, that makes the distinction. And no, tranny chaser is not a good term for it either ;p
    True, but I think if any guy wants to have sex with someone who does not identify themselves as a woman, then its kind of gay. Not knocking the OP, because kudos to him for doing it, but its still gay. Granted he may not be having sex with a hairy man who identifies himself as a "bear", but he is having sex with a clean shaven man that identifies himself a woman for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Its like if he said, I don't have sex with animals, but posts a picture of a someone in a squirrel outfit and said he fucked that person, then people would probably think he has some kind of weird fetish where he likes to have sex with pretend animals. Kind of like he is having sex with a pretend woman.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Once you get a coochie will you consider yourself a woman/female?
    No surgery in the world can change someone born a MAN into a FEMALE. It just isn't possible

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    No surgery in the world can change someone born a MAN into a FEMALE. It just isn't possible
    Nobody is BORN a man. You are born male. 'Man' is a gender term and 'male' is a term to describe genitalia. Genitalia can be changed through surgery, so yes it is possible, unless you subscribe to the argument that you can't change chromosomes, but seriously, can you SEE a chromosome? I thought not.

Are you be factitious here or do you really believe this? If you do, then maybe you need to stop representing yourself as transsexual because I don't think many girls would agree with really anything you've said on this thread.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 11-05-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Nobody is BORN a man. You are born male. 'Man' is a gender term and 'male' is a term to describe genitalia. Genitalia can be changed through surgery, so yes it is possible, unless you subscribe to the argument that you can't change chromosomes, but seriously, can you SEE a chromosome? I thought not.

Are you be factitious here or do you really believe this? If you do, then maybe you need to stop representing yourself as transsexual because I don't think many girls would agree with really anything you've said on this thread.

~BB~
    Just saying that no matter what we will always be MALE to everyone, no matter how beautiful or convincing society just sees us as freaks. I mean look at how the men on here talk about us. The ones who don't see us as freaks see us as sex objects. I am quite convinced that people do not even see us as human beings.