Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Is it really so bad to live your entire life alone?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Got it.

~BB~
    I'm friends with you, right? You're opinionated. You're smart so I respect your opinion. But you don't have an outburst making things seem like life and death unless they are important.

Barbara Streisand would be my prime example of an overly-opinionated pain in the ass.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Maybe you can edit a book of stories about the transsexual experience.......Yvonne has hinted more than once at her own travails.....Kelly and ND too.
    I've considered that too. Not to brag, but I'm clearly the woman for the job. I'd compile it, edit it, and add my own story, and I'm sure Kelly's got the connections to get it published.

Let's git 'er dooooone!

~BB~

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm friends with you, right? You're opinionated. You're smart so I respect your opinion. But you don't have an outburst making things seem like life and death unless they are important.

Barbara Streisand would be my prime example of an overly-opinionated pain in the ass.
    If this thread wasn't moving so quickly, I'd totally post something in Steisand-Vision.

Maybe I'll come back and do it later.

Oh, and I think the word you're looking for is 'melodramatic.' Yeah. I'm definitely not that. I try to keep a cool head, except when you-know-who is involved.

~BB~

Be careful with the fellas, Ashley. We might not be as bad as you say but some of us are real pieces of shit. You're young and cute making some good money some make sure you get what you're after. All the best.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    Honey I'm just going by what I see in real life with my own two eyes, the women who are spoken for generally seem less intelligent, more likely to have a severe lack of identity outside her relationship, etc... JUST SAYIN.
    I somewhat agree with the highlighted part of your statement since I experienced it first hand. I once dated a woman who was a friend first. I really respected her intelligence - very analytical with strong views etc. But when we got into the non-platonic relationship I found she was just agreeing with me on everything, would never voice her opinions, and around friends rarely had any meaningful discussions. Pissed me off no end.......her excuse was that she believes that women should do everything to please the man they are with even at the price of sacrificing their identity! Rubbish............

If this thread wasn't moving so quickly, I'd totally post something in Steisand-Vision.

Maybe I'll come back and do it later.

Oh, and I think the word you're looking for is 'melodramatic.' Yeah. I'm definitely not that. I try to keep a cool head, except when you-know-who is involved.

~BB~
    Melodramatic works for me. People who, whenever they open their mouths, soap opera music plays. That.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

I've considered that too. Not to brag, but I'm clearly the woman for the job. I'd compile it, edit it, and add my own story, and I'm sure Kelly's got the connections to get it published.

Let's git 'er dooooone!

~BB~
    I think it's a great idea and I think the time is right - as transsexualism becomes more accepted by the mainstream there will be demand for these stories. In general I think people want to understand those we bring 'in from the cold' to use an old term.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Be careful with the fellas, Ashley. We might not be as bad as you say but some of us are real pieces of shit. You're young and cute making some good money some make sure you get what you're after. All the best.
    I know, thats why I don't deal with men in real life.. why bother

Senior Member Professional Poster

I don't think you're comprehending me. It's not a safe thing to do when you're transsexual, particularly one in this business. You don't seem to understand that it's a losing bet nearly 100% of the time. If you knew you were going to lose every time, would you still want to play the game? It doesn't sound like much fun to me.
    I don't want to argue with you - if you believe that there is no point playing 'the game' any more, then that's your call. But none of you guys have said anything to dissuade me that it is the easy option to give in.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    I know, thats why I don't deal with men in real life.. why bother
    You're still young. Keep an open mind. You'll meet someone to your approval eventually and will be happy to admit you were wrong.