PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm bored - really bored. So ask me anything.

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Whats your fav movie?

Mayrah
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Whats your type of girls/boys?

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm bored - really bored. So ask me anything.

If you and I were fucking and you know I am a nasty fucker would you put a collar around my neck with a leash and yank on it and piss on my face and chest then jack your cock off and cum on me? How would you do it.

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
3 questions I need an answered by Sunday.

1. Secret of the Universe
2. How can I be immortal
3. What came first, the chicken or the egg.

Thanks, my soul depends on it (not like I would wager my soul over some silly riddles).

loveboof
05-16-2012, 09:49 PM
I can take care of #3 for you:

The egg. (Since chickens evolved from reptiles which also lay eggs)

Now you're free to focus on the immortality thing...

LibertyHarkness
05-16-2012, 09:50 PM
who should have won the crusades ?

zulusierra
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Favorite Metroid gaem?

5 Albums for a coast-2-coast road trip?

fiction or non-fiction?

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/lulz/1333943976112.jpg

BellaBellucci
05-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Why do you come here? You're so much better than this shit hole. Just ask Dino. :lol:

~BB~

zulusierra
05-16-2012, 09:55 PM
If you and I were fucking and you know I am a nasty fucker would you put a collar around my neck with a leash and yank on it and piss on my face and chest then jack your cock off and cum on me? How would you do it.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/lulz/1332381821218.jpg

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I can take care of #3 for you:

The egg. (Since chickens evolved from reptiles which also lay eggs)

Now you're free to focus on the immortality thing...

Then I have a question for you, where did the reptiles come from?

LOL Ain't no chicken evolve from no reptile that's insanity.

Erika1487
05-16-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm bored - really bored. So ask me anything. What is the worst restaurant you have ever been too?

loveboof
05-16-2012, 09:58 PM

LOL Ain't no chicken evolve from no reptile that's insanity.

Hahahaha.. I forgot you don't believe in Evolution!

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 09:58 PM
What in the fuck? LOL hahah what does that pic mean? LOL here we go with the weird shit.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/lulz/1332381821218.jpg

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Hahahaha.. I forgot you don't believe in Evolution!

I acknowledge some evolution with some things but reptile bull shit no. African Anscestors already gave the knowledge of how man and woman were created, and then came the European johnny come late on the scene who didn't have that knowledge trying to play catch up. So if you said I don't believe in evolution which one are you talking about? Saying the word evolution is general and could mean a variety of evolution's.

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 10:03 PM
What's the good word, Wendy Summers?

loveboof
05-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I acknowledge some evolution with some things but reptile bull shit no. African Anscestors already gave the knowledge of how man and woman were created, and then came the European johnny come late on the scene who didn't have that knowledge trying to play catch up. So if you said I don't believe in evolution which one are you talking about? Saying the word evolution is general and could mean a variety of evolution's.

You crack me up dude.. I can't take you seriously even for a moment!

There goes our in depth scientific discussion huh.. ! lol

(let me put some of your favourite emotes in so you get exactly how ludicrous you are to me)
:dead::dead::dead:

tsdvdman
05-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Got any proof pics of you sucking on some big black cock like you said?..:)

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Whats your fav movie?

The Empire Strikes Back

Whats your type of girls/boys?

Yes.

I think your fantasy is very specific and requires no more elaboration except it shall be a pink leather collar with rhinestones

3 questions I need an answered by Sunday.

1. Secret of the Universe
2. How can I be immortal
3. What came first, the chicken or the egg.

Thanks, my soul depends on it (not like I would wager my soul over some silly riddles).

1) I am ALWAYS right.
2) Don't Die
3) Definitely not the chicken... the Rooster didn't even last 2 minutes.

who should have won the crusades ?

The Children. That or Matthew Gideon, captain of the Excalibur

kukm4
05-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Will there be a Avengers gangbang shoot on your site with you as Ms. Marvel.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:13 PM

I really think your parents ought to be explaining the frogs and the lizards to you

What is the worst restaurant you have ever been too?

TGIF - with my food allergies there's not a single item on their menu I can eat.

What in the fuck? LOL hahah what does that pic mean? LOL here we go with the weird shit.

It's a picture of some bitch regurgitating her cheseburger. It means she has no class.

What's the good word, Wendy Summers?

masticate

Got any proof pics of you sucking on some big black cock like you said?..:)

It was not black cock but it was as big (maybe bigger) as the one you showed. I do not own copyright to the video. Sooner or later they'll release the set.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Will there be a Avengers gangbang shoot on your site with you as Ms. Marvel.

Eventually I'd like to shoot a Superhero themed blowbang but it would likely be X-Men themed...

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Why do you come here? You're so much better than this shit hole. Just ask Dino. :lol:

~BB~

I love it on Hung Angels. Compared to the shit that goes on on comic book message boards, you all are a cake walk.

Favorite Metroid gaem?

5 Albums for a coast-2-coast road trip?

fiction or non-fiction?

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/lulz/1333943976112.jpg

1) Metroid sux
2) Richard Cheese Mix; The Green Album (Muppet Coves); Cold Spring Harbor; Elton John Compilation; Beyonce
3) Fiction (unless it's a book on comparitive mythology)

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
masticate

I could only hold out 3 days. Feels too good. I gripped it so hard I almost crushed it.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:23 PM
I could only hold out 3 days. Feels too good. I gripped it so hard I almost crushed it.

MASTICATE

MASTICATE

Mastication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastication)

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 10:30 PM
MASTICATE

MASTICATE

Mastication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastication)

Quit yer teasing.:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:33 PM
are you saying I've bitten off more than I can chew?

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
are you saying I've bitten off more than I can chew?

Easy with the teeth. I'm a nice fella and don't need my wiener guillotined.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Easy with the teeth. I'm a nice fella and don't need my wiener guillotined.

I'm like the Queen of Hearts:

http://catholicwifiradio.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/queen-of-hearts-7.jpg

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

zulusierra
05-16-2012, 10:45 PM
1) Metroid sux

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/1323604413820.jpg

Well then, can you recommend me 3 awesome console games, oh bored one?

Or are you a member of "the pc master race"?

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm like the Queen of Hearts:

http://catholicwifiradio.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/queen-of-hearts-7.jpg

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

The Queen Of Hearts with The King Of Farts
(Marriage Made In A Commode)http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customprofilepics/profilepic3632_1.gif

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/GirlHasDiarrheaInAJacuzzi.gif

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/zulusierra/1323604413820.jpg

Well then, can you recommend me 3 awesome console games, oh bored one?

Or are you a member of "the pc master race"?

Portal
Lego Harry Potter 1
Arkham Asylum

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:06 PM
So you easily bested my three questions. It is time for you to enter round two.

1. If you had to choose and you can only choose one, would you choose (a) Darkside Jedi or (b) Starfleet Captain?
2. How far is it from east to the west?
3. Whats the fastest way to make a billion dollars?

Ecstatic
05-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanos vs. Darkseid: who wins?

How many Hung Angels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Why?

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
So you easily bested my three questions. It is time for you to enter round two.

1. If you had to choose and you can only choose one, would you choose (a) Darkside Jedi or (b) Starfleet Captain?

Starfleet Captain -- Im always a hero

2. How far is it from east to the west?

One step from your vantage point.

3. Whats the fastest way to make a billion dollars?

Printing press.

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:16 PM

Is that a real question? Thanos is smarter, more powerful and doesn't get stopped by some solar powered alien or some silly life equation. And if he doesn't have the power he can always figure out a way to get the infinity gems back again. So no that is not a question, unless you meant it to be rhetorical.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:18 PM

How many Hung Angels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Why?

1) Thanos - Death is on his side

2) Only 1 - but 95,225 will complain about how the screwing was done.

3) Because the hammer is his penis.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Is that a real question?

It ends in a question mark... it is a question.

jimbo1974
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
When you do a toblerone poo, you know - a knobbly angular one - do you get off on it OR grunt one out and just feel satisfied ?

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:20 PM
When you do a toblerone poo, you know - a knobbly angular one - do you get off on it OR grunt one out and just feel satisfied ?

I've taken a cock the size and shape of my forearm up that ass... everything passes with ease.

Ecstatic
05-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Why am I wasting time on HA when I have work to do?

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Why am I wasting time on HA when I have work to do?

Because 1) you like me and 2) You learned secrets that only I knew before ;).

ed_jaxon
05-16-2012, 11:23 PM
If I meet you in a kitchen in LA can I get a handy?

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Sigh, I have been beaten all day by this cunning woman. She has crushed all my questions and I have been made to look the fool (actually the fool part wasn't that hard). I cannot think of a question, yet I am compelled to ask when are we going to entwine ourselves in the forms of the karma sutra?

Plus the age old question who is better Batman or Superman. Ha, I forgot to ask such an ancient riddle.

(I'm bored as well)

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:24 PM
If I meet you in a kitchen in LA can I get a handy?

Only if you look like Liberty Harkness...

If you look like an unnamed other person maybe I'd give one in the bathroom...

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Sigh, I have been beaten all day by this cunning woman. She has crushed all my questions and I have been made to look the fool (actually the fool part wasn't that hard). I cannot think of a question, yet I am compelled to ask when are we going to entwine ourselves in the forms of the karma sutra?

Plus the age old question who is better Batman or Superman. Ha, I forgot to ask such an ancient riddle.

(I'm bored as well)

1) If you can't keep up with my wit m- how would you ever handle my sex drive

2) Batman... he's smart enough to bring Kryptonite

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:28 PM
1) If you can't keep up with my wit m- how would you ever handle my sex drive

During sex I operate on instinct. The flow of the universe and just being damn horny. I can easily surpass your expectations (and I know those are high).

Then I will retire to my cave of riddles to find something challenging for your great mind.

youngblood61
05-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Would you let me bang your buns if I offered a light saber as a goodwill gesture?:smile:

ed_jaxon
05-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Only if you look like Liberty Harkness...

If you look like an unnamed other person maybe I'd give one in the bathroom...

I was there when Libby got pushed out of the way. That shit was hilarious!

Stavros
05-16-2012, 11:32 PM
The wining numbers for Friday's EuroMillions Lottery would be most helpful. What are they? (5 main numbers, 2 star numbers).

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Would you let me bang your buns if I offered a light saber as a goodwill gesture.:smile:

It was once said if you can build a better mouse trap, the world will be at your doorsteps. But in this case if you can build a light saber, you can fuck whoever you want no questions ask.

BLKGSXR
05-16-2012, 11:33 PM
I was there when Libby got pushed out of the way. That shit was hilarious!
I think she means awesome people like me, not when that old guy smith got on his knees and well you know....

zulusierra
05-16-2012, 11:34 PM
How done do you like your steak?

Plasma or LCD?

AT&T or Verizon?

Sports car or SUV?

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 11:41 PM

Plasma or LCD?

AT&T or Verizon?

Sports car or SUV?

You are lobbing easy questions, this woman's everyday wit rivials my very own wit at its peak, so you must be clever, unique and challenging. Think hard my good man and bring the questions that should have be brought to the great ones. Or you will not survive HA. (Did I sound a little too dramatic?)

LibertyHarkness
05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Hahaha did I get pushed over? Can't remember I was to pissed getting blown in the kitchen from 3 people lol

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Would you let me bang your buns if I offered a light saber as a goodwill gesture?:smile:

Lightsabers... been there done that. Bring me a Star Trek Holodeck and we'll talk. Then again if you have a holodeck, you don't need real me do you?

The wining numbers for Friday's EuroMillions Lottery would be most helpful. What are they? (5 main numbers, 2 star numbers).

If I tell you I alter sapce/time as we know if and I will not create a paradox.

Plasma or LCD?

AT&T or Verizon?

Sports car or SUV?

1) Medium well
2) Plasma
3) AT&T
4) Neither I like fuel economy

You are lobbing easy questions, this woman's everyday wit rivials my very own wit at its peak, so you must be clever, unique and challenging. Think hard my good man and bring the questions that should have be brought to the great ones. Or you will not survive HA. (Did I sound a little too dramatic?)

No. Just pompous

Hahaha did I get pushed over? Can't remember I was to pissed getting blown in the kitchen from 3 people lol

No... someone grabbed your hand and pulled you away while my hand was still on you :(

Ecstatic
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Is that a real question? Thanos is smarter, more powerful and doesn't get stopped by some solar powered alien or some silly life equation. And if he doesn't have the power he can always figure out a way to get the infinity gems back again. So no that is not a question, unless you meant it to be rhetorical.

The point is absurdity: they are fictional characters in distinct fictional "universes" who are as powerful as the writers say they are. How do you know which one is smarter or more powerful? Even in the imaginary world of comix, they do not coexist.

Historically, Thanos is derivative of Darkseid (being created two years later and in many ways imitating Kirby's original). The infinity gems and gauntlet are tools; the comparison is between the characters, not their tools.

ed_jaxon
05-17-2012, 12:07 AM

Dude pushed you out of the way like he was a pup after the last teat on a momma dog.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 12:13 AM
How do you know which one is smarter or more powerful?

Correct answer is whichever gets the fanboy more upset.

Ecstatic
05-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Correct answer is whichever gets the fanboy more upset.

I knew you'd have the correct answer!

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Last question, I have spent too much time on HA. What is the most attractive quality you find in a person?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 12:19 AM
The point is absurdity: they are fictional characters in distinct fictional "universes" who are as powerful as the writers say they are. How do you know which one is smarter or more powerful? Even in the imaginary world of comix, they do not coexist.

Historically, Thanos is derivative of Darkseid (being created two years later and in many ways imitating Kirby's original). The infinity gems and gauntlet are tools; the comparison is between the characters, not their tools.

I knew you'd have the correct answer!

I always do.

I'm smarter than the average bear.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Last question, I have spent too much time on HA. What is the most attractive quality you find in a person?

Someone who can match my wit... sadly I'm still looking.

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Wendy, I didn't say I gave up, I just meet my HA quota for the day. We will banter again.

sydburn9
05-17-2012, 02:21 AM
I have a question, Wendy : Will you date a guy like me ? I need a honest response please !

tsadriana
05-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Wendy i like your style...your always like that?

youngblood61
05-17-2012, 02:34 AM
I'd rather have the real you Wendy!:cheers:

jamesedwards
05-17-2012, 02:40 AM
I think your fantasy is very specific and requires no more elaboration except it shall be a pink leather collar with rhinestones

Ok, nice :dancing:

SXFX
05-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Wendy,
Dream man;
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4cLFw-1zrp8/TzXaWBXsveI/AAAAAAAAA34/DjlGKEpJ8jU/s1600/patrick_stewart1.jpg
or

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/363/7/a/Captain_James_T__Kirk_2_by_kulanova.jpg

Dino Velvet
05-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Wendy, I'm thinking about putting up an "Ask me anything" thread of my own but I'm always accused of TMI. Do you think it would go?

robertlouis
05-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Someone who can match my wit... sadly I'm still looking.

You're joking, right?

Apart from the comic fixation I've got everything you need. And baby, that means evree-thang!!! :fuckin::party: :smileysex:

Apart from the fact that my trans-Atlantic swimming ability is still not up to scratch, that is.

Cecil Rhodes
05-17-2012, 09:42 AM
What is your phone number ? ..... Of course you PM it instead of posting it in the open . I will then confirm that you answered my question .:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Prospero
05-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Okay a few questions Ms Summers.

1. What is your day job?
2. If I come to the US will you meet me for a drink and/or dinner?
3. Why is there something instead of nothing?

Cecil Rhodes
05-17-2012, 11:36 AM
do you have change for a dollar ?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 03:13 PM
do you have change for a dollar ?

Yes.

Okay a few questions Ms Summers.

1. What is your day job?
2. If I come to the US will you meet me for a drink and/or dinner?
3. Why is there something instead of nothing?

1) I work as an operational analyst for a marketing company. I'm also sort of the "fire person" here. When shit goes up in flames I fix it.

2) I'm sorry but grabbing the hot nuts of a street vendor is not dinner; that's a kink

3) Because nothing comes from nothing. And clearly there's something -- because even if youre a figment of my imagination I still exit to imagine you.

I am something... hear me roar!

What is your phone number ? ..... Of course you PM it instead of posting it in the open . I will then confirm that you answered my question .:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

1-800-226-3263

You're joking, right?

No.

Wendy, I'm thinking about putting up an "Ask me anything" thread of my own but I'm always accused of TMI. Do you think it would go?

Yes, it will easily the 2nd most popular thread ever on Hung Angels - behind this thread that is.

Wendy,
Dream man;
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4cLFw-1zrp8/TzXaWBXsveI/AAAAAAAAA34/DjlGKEpJ8jU/s1600/patrick_stewart1.jpg
or

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/363/7/a/Captain_James_T__Kirk_2_by_kulanova.jpg

The only possible answer: GANGBANG!

Wendy i like your style...your always like that?

No one seems to believe that porn me is real me. This isn't a persona I put on -- this is how I am irl. Well, maybe irl, I'm a bit more open about how much of a money grubbing bitch I am.

I have a question, Wendy : Will you date a guy like me ? I need a honest response please !

*meep*

I have no idea what you are like... so I can't give an answer... :(

zulusierra
05-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Should public school students in the US be required to wear uniforms?

Should polygamy be legal?

Favorite soft drink?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Should public school students in the US be required to wear uniforms?

Should polygamy be legal?

Favorite soft drink?

1) Hell no. M2F Transkids need be be able to dress fabulously if they choose.

2) Yes. It happens regardless of laws and I'd rather see the parties involved have legal rights.

3) I don't drink soft drinks. My non-alcoholic drinks of choice are water, iced tea and coffee.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Why?

tsadriana
05-17-2012, 05:08 PM
:wiggle:Can i give u a song Wendy?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Why?

Like all good stories it begins with "It was a dark and horny night." There's drama and intrigue and at the end you realize why wasn't really the question to ask... HOW was the one you needed answered.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 05:19 PM
:wiggle:Can i give u a song Wendy?

Sure. But i'll likely fumble it-- I can't carry a tune.

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 05:22 PM
1. What is the best way for WIle E. Coyote to catch a Road Runner.

2. Why is everyone against rabbits and leprechauns having cereal when of course scientist know that they are no harmful effects and these creatures give a benefit to society when comsuming these products.

tsadriana
05-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Sure. But i'll likely fumble it-- I can't carry a tune.
hahaha ur sweet:wiggle:

rockabilly
05-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you like Doctor Who?

If so then who is your fave.

luv4Tgirls
05-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Anything, well would like to go out sometime??

rockabilly
05-17-2012, 05:59 PM
"Ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat? "

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:06 PM
1. What is the best way for WIle E. Coyote to catch a Road Runner.

2. Why is everyone against rabbits and leprechauns having cereal when of course scientist know that they are no harmful effects and these creatures give a benefit to society when comsuming these products.

1) He can't catch the Road Runner. The WHOLE dyanamic of RR/ WEC would be destroyed if he caught that lil beeping bastard even once. Their reality would end and given what we know about how the multiverse is connected, the effects on our reality could be quite severe. Stop this line of thought now.

2) As Joss Whedon pointed out in his Buffy Musical:

(Anya) I've got a theory, it could be bunnies...
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
And what's with all the carrots-?
What do they need such good eyesight for anywa - y?
Bunnies, bunnies it must be bunnies!

Do you like Doctor Who?

If so then who is your fave.

I have never watched a single episode. I keep meaning to. :(

Anything, well would like to go out sometime??

I wish I could. I'm pretty much tethered to my computers 24/7 however... I live a sad, sad life full of filming debauchery, then editing it. It's like hell but the sex is at least fun.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:07 PM
"Ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat? "

Actually... yes.

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 06:16 PM
1) He can't catch the Road Runner. The WHOLE dyanamic of RR/ WEC would be destroyed if he caught that lil beeping bastard even once. Their reality would end and given what we know about how the multiverse is connected, the effects on our reality could be quite severe. Stop this line of thought now.

I wanted to agree but Bill E. Coyote has had tons of success with catching Road Runners and even his cousin Tom. E. Coyote who is a vegetarian has been able to catch them easily for sport. I don't see how he can't catch them. I thought the multiverse theory would apply, but when I looked at the original creator of the theory I saw it was made by Etoyoc E. Lliw. His name backwards. So, I need some help to solve this problem.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:22 PM
I wanted to agree but Bill E. Coyote has had tons of success with catching Road Runners and even his cousin Tom. E. Coyote who is a vegetarian has been able to catch them easily for sport. I don't see how he can't catch them. I thought the multiverse theory would apply, but when I looked at the original creator of the theory I saw it was made by Etoyoc E. Lliw. His name backwards. So, I need some help to solve this problem.

I'm sorry, your answer was not phrased as a question. The judges are disallowing it.

sydburn9
05-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Yes.

1) I work as an operational analyst for a marketing company. I'm also sort of the "fire person" here. When shit goes up in flames I fix it.

2) I'm sorry but grabbing the hot nuts of a street vendor is not dinner; that's a kink

3) Because nothing comes from nothing. And clearly there's something -- because even if youre a figment of my imagination I still exit to imagine you.

I am something... hear me roar!

1-800-226-3263

No.

Yes, it will easily the 2nd most popular thread ever on Hung Angels - behind this thread that is.

The only possible answer: GANGBANG!

No one seems to believe that porn me is real me. This isn't a persona I put on -- this is how I am irl. Well, maybe irl, I'm a bit more open about how much of a money grubbing bitch I am.

*meep*

I have no idea what you are like... so I can't give an answer... :(

That's right i'm sorry i've not post pics. I Pm you one !

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:26 PM
That's right i'm sorry i've not post pics. I Pm you one !

If it's a cock pic send it to twitter -- I love cock pics on twitter

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry, your answer was not phrased as a question. The judges are disallowing it.

Sorry, I was just clarifying the original answer. Since the original answer was accepted the clarification is allowed to stand. Therefore the second statement was not a answer but a clarification, The missing info provided is to allow the for a clearer answer.

(your not getting of the hook this time)

Ecstatic
05-17-2012, 06:33 PM
1) I have never watched a single episode. I keep meaning to. :(

With 33 years of airtime (784 episodes, from 1963-89 and 2005-present, not counting the abysmal 1996 TV movie), you've got a huge SF deficit to make up, Wendy! In fact, the back story is so steep, that the current production focuses almost exclusively on the 2005-present series, with occasional nods to the 26 years before.

I highly recommend both David Tennant's and Matt Smith's runs (2006-present), then try to get hold of the classic Tom Baker era (longest serving Doctor, 1974-81) who really defined the role (think Harpo Marx meets Mr Spock). Also high marks to Jon Pertwee and Peter Davison for their great portrayals. My faves: Tom Baker, David Tennant, Jon Pertwee, with Davison, Smith, and McCoy close behind.

Hmm no question there, so....what is the largest even prime number?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Sorry, I was just clarifying the original answer. Since the original answer was accepted the clarification is allowed to stand. Therefore the second statement was not a answer but a clarification, The missing info provided is to allow the for a clearer answer.

(your not getting of the hook this time)

What was the question?

With 33 years of airtime (784 episodes, from 1963-89 and 2005-present, not counting the abysmal 1996 TV movie), you've got a huge SF deficit to make up, Wendy! In fact, the back story is so steep, that the current production focuses almost exclusively on the 2005-present series, with occasional nods to the 26 years before.

I highly recommend both David Tennant's and Matt Smith's runs (2006-present), then try to get hold of the classic Tom Baker era (longest serving Doctor, 1974-81) who really defined the role (think Harpo Marx meets Mr Spock). Also high marks to Jon Pertwee and Peter Davison for their great portrayals. My faves: Tom Baker, David Tennant, Jon Pertwee, with Davison, Smith, and McCoy close behind.

Hmm no question there, so....what is the largest even prime number?

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 07:32 PM
What was the question?

The question: What is the best way for WIle E. Coyote to catch a Road Runner?

Clarification: I wanted to agree but Bill E. Coyote has had tons of success with catching Road Runners and even his cousin Tom. E. Coyote who is a vegetarian has been able to catch them easily for sport. I don't see how he can't catch them. I thought the multiverse theory would apply, but when I looked at the original creator of the theory I saw it was made by Etoyoc E. Lliw. His name backwards. So, I need some help to solve this problem.

Still need the Answer:

I will be back later I have things to do that needs to be done so I don't have things to do.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:37 PM
The question: What is the best way for WIle E. Coyote to catch a Road Runner?

Clarification: I wanted to agree but Bill E. Coyote has had tons of success with catching Road Runners and even his cousin Tom. E. Coyote who is a vegetarian has been able to catch them easily for sport. I don't see how he can't catch them. I thought the multiverse theory would apply, but when I looked at the original creator of the theory I saw it was made by Etoyoc E. Lliw. His name backwards. So, I need some help to solve this problem.

Still need the Answer:

I will be back later I have things to do that needs to be done so I don't have things to do.

Again it's the Specific combination of THE Road Runner and Wile E. Any other roadrunner/ coyote combinations will not have deterimental impact on any reality. The relationship between these two are cosmic lynchpins sort of like Nicolas Cage's career. Nicolas Cage's career SHOULD fail much like Wile E's efforts SHOULD suceed. But the multiverse cannot allow either to occur without imploding. And worse the closer we examine either of these two items, the closer our reality creeps towards self-annihilation.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Is this a question?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Is this a question?

Why would it not be a question?

Prospero
05-17-2012, 07:52 PM
What is the answer?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:53 PM
What is the answer?

What's the question?

Prospero
05-17-2012, 07:54 PM
The question is, what is the question. isn't it?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
The question is, what is the question. isn't it?

No, to be or not to be? THAT is the question.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Surely that is rather questionable?

lifeisfiction
05-17-2012, 07:57 PM
I have few more mins, best place to hold up during a zombie apocalypse?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Surely that is rather questionable?

I think not. It is tame compared to our topics earlier this week.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I have few more mins, best place to hold up during a zombie apocalypse?

Somewhere with space to run and lots of slow fat people.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:00 PM
How much is that puppy in the window?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:08 PM
How much is that puppy in the window?

My respect for you just dropped dramatically - why buy a puppy when there's plenty of dogs needing adoption at your local kennel? Even worse buying a puppy raised on a puppy farm encourages more animals to be raised in that cruel and inhumane manner.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Was "How much is that puppy in the window" a dreadful hit record or not....?

rockabilly
05-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Somewhere with space to run and lots of slow fat people.

Slow like mental ?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Was "How much is that puppy in the window" a dreadful hit record or not....?

Better than "I'm too sexy" from Right Said Fred

Slow like mental ?

Slow like the person driving 10mph on a 50 mph road

hippifried
05-17-2012, 08:20 PM
The answer) 42
The question) What happens when you multiply 6X9?

That should take care of the scientific & religio-philosophical shit.

Now for the pressing question:

Where do I find the hot TS ladies in Mexicali?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:22 PM
The answer) 42
The question) What happens when you multiply 6X9?

That should take care of the scientific & religio-philosophical shit.

Now for the pressing question:

Where do I find the hot TS ladies in Mexicali?

You think I can answer that? If it wasn't for porn, *I* wouldn't know where to find any hot TS ladies besides myself...

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:22 PM
How many grains of sand are there?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
How many grains of sand are there?

I'm going with 2. So far as I know the Mission released the album originally in 1990 and then a rerelease in 2008. I'm NOT a fan of them so I could be wrong about that.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Do you actually know anything, Wendy?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Do you actually know anything, Wendy?

I know I know nothing.

That, at least is something.

But anything? No.. not likely.

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:28 PM
What is your purpose? And when?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:34 PM
What is your purpose? And when?

To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant! Now!

Prospero
05-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Is it then, an approximately infinite universe?

Quiet Reflections
05-17-2012, 08:38 PM
If you ever come to Maryland can I take you out for dinner and a few drinks?

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Is it then, an approximately infinite universe?

IDIC

If you ever come to Maryland can I take you out for dinner and a few drinks?

Maryland isn't a destination, it's a speed bump. Anyone who's driven down 13 will tell you that

Quiet Reflections
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
IDIC

Maryland isn't a destination, it's a speed bump. Anyone who's driven down 13 will tell you that
That's the way we like it but a girl still has to eat.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
That's the way we like it but a girl still has to eat.

hehe when I'm on my trips down to Remy I fill the tank and the cooler before I hit the road. One potty break in VA. That's it.

buttslinger
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Did you know there was a stripper named Wendy Summers?

bighicknyc
05-18-2012, 12:31 AM
When you watch someone walk into a pole, do you wait a few seconds to see if they are ok or do you burst out laughing like I do?

When was the last time you took candy from a baby?

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 01:12 AM
Did you know there was a stripper named Wendy Summers?

I googled the name before I finally decided on it and saw that - I found that an uber cool bonus to the name

When you watch someone walk into a pole, do you wait a few seconds to see if they are ok or do you burst out laughing like I do?

When was the last time you took candy from a baby?

No I don't laugh at them; more often that not I'm the one who walked into it...

I took Easter Candy from my niece... peanut butter eggs

youngblood61
05-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Wendy do you ever sleep?:smile:

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Wendy do you ever sleep?:smile:

not often... I sleep from like 8 - 9 or 10 pm then again 2am-6am

youngblood61
05-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Which do you prefer cum on your ass or inside?:jerkoff

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Again it's the Specific combination of THE Road Runner and Wile E. Any other roadrunner/ coyote combinations will not have deterimental impact on any reality. The relationship between these two are cosmic lynchpins sort of like Nicolas Cage's career. Nicolas Cage's career SHOULD fail much like Wile E's efforts SHOULD suceed. But the multiverse cannot allow either to occur without imploding. And worse the closer we examine either of these two items, the closer our reality creeps towards self-annihilation.

I subscribe to the theory that he multiverse theory is plausible explaination if not for the very fact that the Coyote in the early part of his bird hunting suffered trauma that resulted in him created a in catchable road runner that is merely figment of his imagination. I purpose your multiverse theory to be flawed.

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Which do you prefer cum on your ass or inside?:jerkoff

Facial is the only correct answer

I subscribe to the theory that he multiverse theory is plausible explaination if not for the very fact that the Coyote in the early part of his bird hunting suffered trauma that resulted in him created a in catchable road runner that is merely figment of his imagination. I purpose your multiverse theory to be flawed.

Not a question... no response necessary.

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 02:49 AM
Is it possible for you to out do george lucas?

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 02:58 AM
Forgot to ask, if you were a star fleet captain who would you take Data or Spock?

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 04:37 AM
Forgot to ask, if you were a star fleet captain who would you take Data or Spock?

I was a Starfleet Commander & a Starfleet Marine ( SFMC ) Lt. Colonel . I would have been a Captain but I didn't take the Exam . :geek::geek::geek:

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 04:39 AM
If I said you have a Cute Smile would you Fuck Marty McFly up his Ass ?

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 04:42 AM
Who is the Well Hung chick in Youngblood's Avatar ? :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 04:58 AM

Probably not - I hear HE shoots first...

Data - FULLY FUNCTIONAL 'nuff said

If I said you have a Cute Smile would you Fuck Marty McFly up his Ass ?

And reward him for his behavior - hell no

Who is the Well Hung chick in Youngblood's Avatar ? :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

The correct question is WHO should Younngblood has as an avatar: - correct answer: It SHOULD be me.

robertlouis
05-18-2012, 05:01 AM

I missed the "do" in that question and thought, wow, now THERE'S a rumour!

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I missed the "do" in that question and thought, wow, now THERE'S a rumour!

I always presumed that's why he and his wife split and why he's never been with any of his Starlets

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 05:30 AM
I always presumed that's why he and his wife split and why he's never been with any of his Starlets

That is because Starlets come from Space ie: The Stars . George has Jungle Fever .

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Data ? .... rotflmao . I don't know which one is more Gay: Data or Loki .

Jackal
05-18-2012, 05:34 AM
What is your favorite thing to do for fun?

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 05:34 AM
Data ? .... rotflmao . I don't know which one is more Gay: Data or Loki .

Data --Loki is just metrosexual.

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 07:14 AM
1. After Star Wars 1,2,3 and Indiana Jones 4, should Lucas attempt to make another Star Wars Trilogy and if so what should he cover?

2. Do you think the Star War Books with the twins should be considered canon?

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 07:27 AM
1. After Star Wars 1,2,3 and Indiana Jones 4, should Lucas attempt to make another Star Wars Trilogy and if so what should he cover?

Eff Canon . Georgie will just change it & say it isn't Canon years after he approved it & declared Canon to begin with . We all know that Owen Lars is not related to Anakin Skywalker . Owen is Obiwan's Brother . C-3PO & R2-D2 are way older than they are in films 1, 2 & 3 . The have been a team for well over a Century & have never had a Memory Swipe . Even if they had, Anakin/Vader would have recognized C-3PO from the start in A New Hope . The same goes for R2-D2 .

Btw, you need to count your number of Indiana Jones films ( and don't give me any B/S about what I anticipate you may say ) .

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 08:27 AM
He made four movies staring Indiana Jones played by the same character so there is 4 movies. I can't control that.

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Eff Canon . Georgie will just change it & say it isn't Canon years after he approved it & declared Canon to begin with . We all know that Owen Lars is not related to Anakin Skywalker . Owen is Obiwan's Brother . C-3PO & R2-D2 are way older than they are in films 1, 2 & 3 . The have been a team for well over a Century & have never had a Memory Swipe . Even if they had, Anakin/Vader would have recognized C-3PO from the start in A New Hope . The same goes for R2-D2 .

Btw, you need to count your number of Indiana Jones films ( and don't give me any B/S about what I anticipate you may say ) .

I was testing your Memory Swipe ...... lol ..... As far as Indy is concerned, he Bounced The Fridge in the last one . It is pretty much over as far as he is concerned . The only thing left is for him to move into the early 1960s & end up in the JFK Conspiracy .

youngblood61
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Who is the Well Hung chick in Youngblood's Avatar ? :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoffHer name is Chrissy Snow. Catch her on Yum. As hot a girl as there is in the biz.:smile:

youngblood61
05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Probably not - I hear HE shoots first...

Data - FULLY FUNCTIONAL 'nuff said

And reward him for his behavior - hell no

The correct question is WHO should Younngblood has as an avatar: - correct answer: It SHOULD be me. You jealous Wendy lol? your time will cum, I figured this was a great way to honor some of my favorite Ladies.Wendy you are definitely one of my favorites, just waiting for the right pic of your wonderful BUNS!!!!:smile:

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 02:53 PM

If Lucas does it should be to hand the reigns over to a new director. Joss Whedon whould be at the top of my list. Tell me the Firefly crew wouldn't have worked in the Star Wars Universe...

Yeah they were cool characters but I won't get bent out of shape if it's violated.

You jealous Wendy lol? your time will cum, I figured this was a great way to honor some of my favorite Ladies.Wendy you are definitely one of my favorites, just waiting for the right pic of your wonderful BUNS!!!!:smile:

Jealous? Nope. My ego definitely isn't tied into my porn work.

Shameless marketer.... YES!

Prospero
05-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Wendy. Why do I like this thread?

Cecil Rhodes
05-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Her name is Chrissy Snow. Catch her on Yum. As hot a girl as there is in the biz.:smile:

i recognize her now . Chrissy is said be intersexed ( a hermaphrodite ) and not a TS . I'm not sure though .

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 07:00 PM

Because it's fun, lighthearted with a bit of sexiness... so it's like me.:smileysex:

LibertyHarkness
05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
if you had to eat one of the following people which one would you eat ...

- welsh man
- scotts man
- muslim -
- jew
-englishman
- midget
- dwarf
or timmehhhy from southpark .

lifeisfiction
05-18-2012, 07:09 PM

- welsh man
- scotts man
- muslim -
- jew
-englishman
- midget
- dwarf

Shouldn't you be an option. I'm just saying I prefer a sumptuous meal and I know your yummy. :P

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 07:10 PM

- welsh man
- scotts man
- muslim -
- jew
-englishman
- midget
- dwarf

Scotts man -- all the alcohol drank will make a nice marinade

Prospero
05-18-2012, 08:40 PM
What am I thinking now? C'mon - you gotta get this right. Go....

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 08:54 PM
What am I thinking now? C'mon - you gotta get this right. Go....

You wanna fuck me.

themaster
05-18-2012, 08:58 PM
What is your fav. Movie rated G?
What do you believe the world should have more of and less of
Would you ever get your cocked pierced?

Wendy Summers
05-18-2012, 09:09 PM
What is your fav. Movie rated G?
What do you believe the world should have more of and less of
Would you ever get your cocked pierced?

The Muppet Movie.

More compassion/ Less violence (I'm a lover not a fighter)

No. I am fairie folk and terrified of metal. I don't even have my ears pierced.

youngblood61
05-18-2012, 10:14 PM
i recognize her now . Chrissy is said be intersexed ( a hermaphrodite ) and not a TS . I'm not sure though .I think that rumor was put to rest a long time ago.:smile:

robertlouis
05-19-2012, 03:24 AM
Scotts man -- all the alcohol drank will make a nice marinade

Thanks sweety. OK if I make a suggestion about which part I'd like you to eat first? :dancing::jerkoff

Scots Wha Hae!

youngblood61
05-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Fleshlight or your hand?:jerkoff

stan.smith
05-19-2012, 05:28 AM
whats the most number of times you've jerked off in a day?

Wendy Summers
05-19-2012, 05:55 AM
Thanks sweety. OK if I make a suggestion about which part I'd like you to eat first? :dancing::jerkoff

Scots Wha Hae!

Yes, I decide what part's for dessert ;)

Fleshlight or your hand?:jerkoff

Hand. Less cleanup afterwards

whats the most number of times you've jerked off in a day?

Longest time -- the last marathon I did on iFriends I was at it for about 20 or so of the 24 hours.

Most orgrasms, post transition? I think I had a night on cam I managed 6 but I was dry as a bone for #5 & 6

Merkurie
05-19-2012, 05:56 AM
Length or Girth?

Wendy Summers
05-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Length or Girth?

Length

Merkurie
05-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Length

Good girl.

lifeisfiction
05-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Length

Sigh, I slowly finding girth not be all that great with tgs. How can I fix the problem?

Wendy Summers
05-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Sigh, I slowly finding girth not be all that great with tgs. How can I fix the problem?

haha well it depnds on perspective... if ur cock is in my range of girth I'm ok with that... it's when it's forearm sized it's just a hell of a lot harder to get it in... I do have a very tight ass lol

bighicknyc
05-19-2012, 09:48 PM
People say I got my head up my ass, does that make me gay?

youngblood61
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Pics or video?:cheers:

Wendy Summers
05-19-2012, 10:45 PM
People say I got my head up my ass, does that make me gay?

That's not being gay -- thats being flxible ;)

Pics or video?:cheers:

Erotica

stan.smith
05-20-2012, 04:42 AM
Got 2 for u ! Which do u prefer better....

Circumcised or Uncircumcised cock?

Dry or spitty/sloppy Blowjobs? (both giving and recieving)

Wendy Summers
05-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Got 2 for u ! Which do u prefer better....

Circumcised or Uncircumcised cock?

No preference at all..

Dry or spitty/sloppy Blowjobs? (both giving and recieving)

Sloppy Bjs ALL THE WAY!

LibertyHarkness
05-20-2012, 05:52 PM
when i get castrated what will you do with my two discarded testicles ? eat them or make them into jewelery ? x

bighicknyc
05-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Would you fuck man who fucked a chicken?

stan.smith
05-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Favorite type of lingerie?

Favorite color lingerie?

Best/Favorite video shoot you have done?

Best/Favorite porno video (excluding ones you're in)

Cecil Rhodes
05-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Ever walk with the Devil in the Pale Moon Light ?

jimbo1974
05-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Have you ever farted, and the tone has reminded you of a song that you thern sing all day ?

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 04:57 PM
when i get castrated what will you do with my two discarded testicles ? eat them or make them into jewelery ? x

Actually I want to put them into one of those dildos you fill with water so that when I use it on webcam I can claim Liberty Harkness is fucking me.

Would you fuck man who fucked a chicken?

Is the chicken alive or a corpse?

Favorite type of lingerie?

Favorite color lingerie?

Best/Favorite video shoot you have done?

Best/Favorite porno video (excluding ones you're in)

a) I personally dig basques and own a ton of them.

b) Formerly Pink; now that I have the red hair, I'm digging blues

c) That's like having to pick a favorite child. There's so many sets I love: Managed; No no Christian; Demon in a Bottle; Corruption of Eve; Sell Out; Dick and Span; Grinding with You; Movie Night; Captain Cavegirl; Set Phasers to Cum. And that's only released stuff off the top of my head.

d) The only porn I watch is blowbangs... Massive Facials is my favorite series of that.

Ever walk with the Devil in the Pale Moon Light ?

Nope. Dancing... on the other hand...

Have you ever farted, and the tone has reminded you of a song that you thern sing all day ?

Everytime I fart, I hear Right Said Fred. Let's face it - his song was shit.

Cecil Rhodes
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Got any nude pics of Evon Rose or Paris ?

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Got any nude pics of Evon Rose or Paris ?

I'm sorry I don't kiss and tell ;).

Cecil Rhodes
05-21-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm sorry I don't kiss and tell ;).

Horseshit ,,,,, You Kiss & Tell all of the time :hide-1: :hide-1: :hide-1:

lifeisfiction
05-21-2012, 05:56 PM
If you had a gangbang by five celebrities would you want to participate.

Prospero
05-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Are you a figment of my imagination?

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Horseshit ,,,,, You Kiss & Tell all of the time :hide-1: :hide-1: :hide-1:

You wish you knew all my adventures ;)

If you had a gangbang by five celebrities would you want to participate.

Probably

Are you a figment of my imagination?

No. You are a figment of mine.

lifeisfiction
05-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Sorry, worded the question incorrectly, which 5 celebrities would you want to be in the gangbang?

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry, worded the question incorrectly, which 5 celebrities would you want to be in the gangbang?

Carrottop - so I can say "Say my name bitch!"
Jason Biggs - so I can say "Say my name bitch!"
Christopher Walken - because he's cool
ChristianXXX - to piss you all off that he's in yet another video

Paul Ruebens will be there but he will just be sitting in the corner fapping.

Prospero
05-21-2012, 07:12 PM
If i let you be in my dream, can I be in yours?

lifeisfiction
05-21-2012, 07:24 PM

Why would anyone be pissed of he is in another video, he is 1/3 of tg dvd since 2010. I am very disappointed you didn't want to bang Daniel Radcliffe. There are so many wand jokes to make.

Ryz
05-21-2012, 08:06 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/17e4ie.gif

Dino Velvet
05-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Do you think this character throws too many potatoes? Gigs himself right in front of the hard cam too.

MAW Ian Rotten vs. Peter B Beautiful 6/03/01 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMjRmNrpSfE)

Ian Rotten vs Dysfunction MV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEJG6jFQEm0)

Mickie Knuckles vs Ian Rotten Barefoot thumbtacks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5T8koVnZ80)

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 09:55 PM
If i let you be in my dream, can I be in yours?

I don't really dream. Or more specifically, I never remember my dreams.

Why would anyone be pissed of he is in another video, he is 1/3 of tg dvd since 2010. I am very disappointed you didn't want to bang Daniel Radcliffe. There are so many wand jokes to make.

Tempting, he is hung like a horse. #Equusjoke

http://i45.tinypic.com/17e4ie.gif

Oh please, there's thread upon thread about this... and it reeks of jealously from the starters of those threads, IMO.

Do you think this character throws too many potatoes? Gigs himself right in front of the hard cam too.

MAW Ian Rotten vs. Peter B Beautiful 6/03/01 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMjRmNrpSfE)

Ian Rotten vs Dysfunction MV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEJG6jFQEm0)

Mickie Knuckles vs Ian Rotten Barefoot thumbtacks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5T8koVnZ80)

wut?

lifeisfiction
05-21-2012, 10:04 PM
I am curious who is your top 3 people you would want to bang from HA and why if possible? (Who knows this one might deserve its own thread)

Prospero
05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Marvin Gaye or Joan of Arc?

Prospero
05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Please summarise the solution to Fermat's last theorem?

Ecstatic
05-21-2012, 11:15 PM
Corruption of Eve

One of my favorites, too. :jerkoff

Matrix or Fifth Element?

SammiValentine
05-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Which way do you swing ?Southpark, familyguy, or ... something completely different?...

bighicknyc
05-22-2012, 12:29 AM
What would the real Wendy Summers do to the Virtual Wendy Summers if she met her?

youngblood61
05-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Heels or flats?:smile:

TabStorm
05-22-2012, 03:02 AM
boots or platforms

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 05:03 AM
I am curious who is your top 3 people you would want to bang from HA and why if possible? (Who knows this one might deserve its own thread)

Dino... I'm curious if he's really as freaky as he claims
My lesbian crush on Liberty is well documented
I don't want to say who the third is because I'm too scared he wouldn't say yes...

Marvin Gaye

Please summarise the solution to Fermat's last theorem?

It took over 300 years and you want me to summarize it? #imnotdoingyourhomeworkforyou

One of my favorites, too. :jerkoff

Matrix or Fifth Element?

5th Element

Which way do you swing ?Southpark, familyguy, or ... something completely different?...

Southpark

What would the real Wendy Summers do to the Virtual Wendy Summers if she met her?

See this is the thing with me... me here is me in real life. Virtual me is real me. So I see me every morning in the mirror. Usually I tell myself "I don't think you should have those pieces of bacon today."

I still have the bacon anyway.

Heels or flats?:smile:

Barefoot ;)

boots or platforms

Boots

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 05:32 AM
Which webcam site have you had the most success/best experience working with and why?

Ashlee

Cecil Rhodes
05-22-2012, 06:36 AM
I don't want to say who the third is because I'm too scared he wouldn't say yes...

How do you know that I will say no until you ask me .

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 06:41 AM

I'd hang 'em from the rear-view mirror in the car.....

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 06:44 AM

Joan's final album sucked, although the cover of "I'm on Fire" was ok.

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 06:45 AM
What kind of welcome can I expect from you when I finally make landfall after the epic Atlantic swim?

Merkurie
05-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Connor or Duncan MacLeod?

amofemboy
05-22-2012, 03:03 PM
the obviously question:
do you date with me????aahahaha

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Which webcam site have you had the most success/best experience working with and why?

Ashlee

I know seanchai won't be happy hearing this, but without a doubt its iFriends. They may have a lower level of traffic than the other big name websites, but their higher rev share percentages to performers more than make up for it.

Plus on websites with higher traffic, it's difficult to spend one-on-one time with my fans. When I've been on Imlive I typically have 3 or more people in my room at any given time. I can't really get to know them or give them a personalized experience in that sort of environment. And part of why I love camming is because I like to build connections with my fans.

How do you know that I will say no until you ask me .

I don't but I have an insane fear of rejection... :dancing:

What kind of welcome can I expect from you when I finally make landfall after the epic Atlantic swim?

A dry towel and something hot to drink ;)

Connor or Duncan MacLeod?

There can be only one?

the obviously question:
do you date with me????aahahaha

I don't think Italy is in my travel plans.

Prospero
05-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Oi - Wendy is supposed to answer the questions! We're just supposed to ask them.

Wendy - do you have a problem with.... name what?

jimbo1974
05-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Other than fellow humans, what other species of plant or animal have you used to get your self off ?

I myself have used melons, and bits of chopped liver

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Oi - Wendy is supposed to answer the questions! We're just supposed to ask them.

Wendy - do you have a problem with.... name what?

You're asking me to name something I have a problem with?

If so, rodians... fucking beedy eyed bastards..

http://www.freewebs.com/arpa/Rodian.jpg

Other than fellow humans, what other species of plant or animal have you used to get your self off ?

I myself have used melons, and bits of chopped liver

hrm... no living animals... I did once cum on a hamburger and then ate it.

I once fucked a tub of room temperature butter.

I'm far more of a found objects unsual insertion kind of gal... markers, lightsabers, toys, cooking implements

lifeisfiction
05-22-2012, 05:23 PM

1.Who in the world can say no to you? Is that even possile?

2. With your major in English, doesn't it pain you to see so many grammatical and spelling errors on forums? Don't you just want to correct them all?

Prospero
05-22-2012, 05:26 PM
What is wrong with this sentence?

jimbo1974
05-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I did once cum on a hamburger and then ate it.

Im sure the fucker that served me in Burger King did that the other day. Did NOT taste like Ranch dressing..

I once fucked a tub of room temperature butter..

Id be worried about the cholesterol if i were you. Flora is far healthier.

I'm far more of a found objects unsual insertion kind of gal... markers, lightsabers, toys, cooking implements

Lightsabres ? May the foreskin be with you.

Have you ever fondled vegetables in a kind of perverted way in a supermarket ?

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 08:39 PM
1.Who in the world can say no to you? Is that even possile?

2. With your major in English, doesn't it pain you to see so many grammatical and spelling errors on forums? Don't you just want to correct them all?

1) Yes - not everyone is as smart as you.

2) I wasn't an English major. lolz.

What is wrong with this sentence?

See #2 above

Have you ever fondled vegetables in a kind of perverted way in a supermarket ?

Yes. I have made my melons shake at Shoprite.

Prospero
05-22-2012, 09:10 PM
What places do you find?

youngblood61
05-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Dress or pants, shower or bath? Also missionary or doggy?:smile:

robertlouis
05-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Question I was once asked by a five-year old.

What would we do if we didn't have skin?

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
What places do you find?

Deep dark caves I spelunk in.;)

Dress or pants, shower or bath? Also missionary or doggy?:smile:

Dresses; Baths; Both lame... give me piledriver!

Question I was once asked by a five-year old.

What would we do if we didn't have skin?

We'd probably eat less hamburger

Prospero
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Shouldn't you be on your way to the office?

Do you reside in midtown?

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Shouldn't you be on your way to the office?

Do you reside in midtown?

I work 10 min from my home, so no LOL

I'm actually in Jersey. But who the fuck wants to admit that? :whistle:

maddygirl
05-23-2012, 01:15 PM
I work 10 min from my home, so no LOL

I'm actually in Jersey. But who the fuck wants to admit that? :whistle:
Awww do you live with Snooki ?

Prospero
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM
NYC = Jersey? Confused. I have friends in jersey - but the residing image for me are horrible murky marshlands close in to NYC. But Sinatra made Hoboken cool and i filmed The Strokes there in 2001.

So.... why Jersey and not NYC or California?

youngblood61
05-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Big Tits or small? Stockings or Pantyhose?:smile:

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Awww do you live with Snooki ?

She wouldn't last five minutes with me LOL

So.... why Jersey and not NYC or California?

Originally because of my corporate job. But now that my adult entertainment income is exceeding what I earn there, I'm reconsidering staying on with them. If I do make that decision, I doubt I'd move to NYC or CA. For one, neither move will yeild me any more work than what I get already. All a move to LA or NYC would do is push both my living expenses and my website production costs up dramatically. Where I'm at, I have my choice of 3 airports to fly out of to get out west as needed and I'm along Amtrak's lines so I can move up and down the East Coast easily. Other than the stimga of "Jersey," there's not really a downside.

Big Tits or small? Stockings or Pantyhose?:smile:

Big or small doesn't matter to me. Real or Plastic does... I'd rather have a natural pair of tits in my hands.

Stockings... I hate being confined.

LibertyHarkness
05-23-2012, 03:04 PM
facial or creampie ?

sern62
05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Thong or panties?:)

jimbo1974
05-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Thicky, chewy spunk - the sort that you need a toothpick OR watery milky squirty jizz ?

*bats eyelids*

Ecstatic
05-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Both lame... give me piledriver!

*Spits morning coffee all over keyboard*

Conan or Leno?

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 05:15 PM
facial or creampie ?

Facial - I love getting facials

Thong or panties?:)

Panties

Thicky, chewy spunk - the sort that you need a toothpick OR watery milky squirty jizz ?

*bats eyelids*

squirty -- It tends to cover more surface area ;)

*Spits morning coffee all over keyboard*

Conan or Leno?

Conan

Cecil Rhodes
05-23-2012, 05:25 PM
What Exit ?

stan.smith
05-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Fav part of your body you want a guy to lick?

which do u prefer more:

Guys with pubic hair or none at all?

A handsome guy or a cute guy?

If you had to be with one whom would u choose: An Indian guy, Middle Eastern guy or Asian guy?

maxpower
05-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Beatles or Stones?

youngblood61
05-23-2012, 09:00 PM
New york or Los Angeles? Bra or Bra less?:smile:

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 09:06 PM
What Exit ?

It's not off the GSP - that's for sure ;)

Fav part of your body you want a guy to lick?

which do u prefer more:

Guys with pubic hair or none at all?

A handsome guy or a cute guy?

If you had to be with one whom would u choose: An Indian guy, Middle Eastern guy or Asian guy?

1) Back of neck drives me wild

2) Trimmed or none at all.

3) An intelligent guy

4) Asian, but only because of the 3 I've not been with an Asian yet.

Beatles or Stones?

Beatles

New york or Los Angeles? Bra or Bra less?:smile:

LA kind of grew on me... it's like New Jersey but with more stucco

Braless, but I wear them anyway

robertlouis
05-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Rangers or Celtic?

Dino Velvet
05-23-2012, 10:30 PM
What did you have for lunch today, Wendy?

Wendy Summers
05-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Rangers or Celtic?

Rangers - they get to carry bows in D&D

What did you have for lunch today, Wendy?

My company bought Chicago Uno for us. I had a bunless kid's hamburger; steamed veggies and brown rice with cranberries.

robertlouis
05-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Rangers - they get to carry bows in D&D

I sense cross-purposes. Never mind.

Do you like Neil Young's music. Could be a dealbreaker so be very careful....

hotcar
05-23-2012, 11:05 PM
hi Wendy do you like rimming and prostate massage?

Prospero
05-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Neil Young or Neil Diamond?. Neil Cassidy or Andrew Neal?

Wendy Summers
05-24-2012, 03:08 PM
I sense cross-purposes. Never mind.

Do you like Neil Young's music. Could be a dealbreaker so be very careful....

Not on my "what the fuck are you playing list" so we'll go with yes.

hi Wendy do you like rimming and prostate massage?

not particularly a fan of rimming; love prosdtate massage

Neil Young or Neil Diamond?. Neil Cassidy or Andrew Neal?

Neil Young. Who? and who?

youngblood61
05-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Times square or Vegas strip?:smile:

Wendy Summers
05-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Times square or Vegas strip?:smile:

Times Square - After dealing with pervs like me, I like a lil' Disnification in my life.

hotcar
05-24-2012, 07:15 PM
fat or long cock haha?