PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

danthepoetman
09-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Give us your prediction for the state of the world affairs in 35 to 50 years. Then the way you picture the end for us all, if you envision such an end.

Wendy Summers
09-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey we ask the questions!

Okay young lady... what was the best meal you ever ate?

Christian...

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/30/image_47871.jpg

Give us your prediction for the state of the world affairs in 35 to 50 years. Then the way you picture the end for us all, if you envision such an end.

35-50 years. The United States is a feudal style system run by religious leaders with guns. The Brazilians rule the world.

We all die when Aliens show up, decide we're cockroaches to them and they fumigate Earth.

Prospero
09-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Indigestion?

danthepoetman
09-21-2012, 04:28 PM
A meal of tough meat can only be tough to digest indeed...

youngblood61
09-22-2012, 12:30 PM
You may have already been asked, do you like to top?:)

Prospero
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Do you spin like a top?

Could you illustrate?

terrygrooby
09-22-2012, 02:34 PM
were you sega or nintendo back in the 90's ?

Merkurie
09-22-2012, 04:21 PM
35-50 years. The United States is a feudal style system run by religious leaders with guns.

If that happens I will call in the aliens myself.

Prospero
09-22-2012, 06:17 PM
It could happen soon

Willie Escalade
09-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Do you actually LIKE windy summers? It HAS been a bit warmer than usual...on BOTH coasts.

Wendy Summers
09-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Indigestion?

Nope... I find Christian yummy... ;)

You may have already been asked, do you like to top?:)

In my personal life whether I top or bottom depends on my dynamic with the person... but when the chemistry is right, hell yes!

Do you spin like a top?

Could you illustrate?

Some days... but illustrating? No... Naked Avengers is about the best my art skills get:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AtChC2HCMAEOWae.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AtChpXACAAAo5mv.jpg

were you sega or nintendo back in the 90's ?

Atari 2600!

(We didn't have crazy money as kids so most my stuff came from yard sales and the like.)

Do you actually LIKE windy summers? It HAS been a bit warmer than usual...on BOTH coasts.

I'm a keep the windows open kinda girl so windy is always good...
except in hurricanes...

TheGuard
09-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Wendy, have you ever given or received a rusty trombone whilst dressed as Batgirl?

terrygrooby
09-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Atari 2600!

(We didn't have crazy money as kids so most my stuff came from yard sales and the like.)

i had amstrad cpc :) Did you grow up in ny ?

Wendy Summers
09-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Wendy, have you ever given or received a rusty trombone whilst dressed as Batgirl?

No.

But now I have plans for tonight :rock2

i had amstrad cpc :) Did you grow up in ny ?

Nope. I'm from Eastern Bumblefuck PA. I Say Eastern because we were on the right of the Oak tree.

be2378
09-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Would you ever wear a tuxedo? Be a girl in guys clothes??

stan.smith
09-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Two Piece - it's all I wear
Naan - but sadly I can't eat it being celiac.
If I'm tucking sexy panties... if not... thong.
TACOS!

What is it with you and fast food -- you're trying to find out if I'm a cheap date, aren't you??!!??!

Hahaha no, i actually dont really believe in cheap dates. but i do believe in a woman who doesn't mind gettin her hands dirty!!

stan.smith
TACOS!

What is it with you and fast food -- you're trying to find out if I'm a cheap date, aren't you??!!??!

Hahaha no, i actually dont really believe in cheap dates. but i do believe in a woman who doesn't mind gettin her hands dirty!!

stan.smith
TACOS!

stan.smith
09-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Sorry HA froze on me so i kept pushing the post reply button lol.

Whats a perfect weekend getaway?

Do u like to gamble? if so wats ur game?

Who's ass would u love to shove ur dick in?
1)Adolf Hitler
2)Mahatma Gandhi
3)MLK
4)Prince Charles

Who's pussy would u love to shove ur dick in?
1)Princess Diana
2)Amelia Earhart
3)Indira Gandhi
4)A young Mother Teresa

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Would you ever wear a tuxedo? Be a girl in guys clothes??

I do think women in tuxes are hot, so yes. Besides I HAVE to cosplay Zatanna at some point - its an unwritten rule for cosplay.

As to the girl in guy's clothing -- hell yes. I fully intend to do a drag king show at some point.

Prospero
09-24-2012, 03:29 PM
How did you sleep last night?

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Sorry HA froze on me so i kept pushing the post reply button lol.

Whats a perfect weekend getaway?

Do u like to gamble? if so wats ur game?

Who's ass would u love to shove ur dick in?
1)Adolf Hitler
2)Mahatma Gandhi
3)MLK
4)Prince Charles

Who's pussy would u love to shove ur dick in?
1)Princess Diana
2)Amelia Earhart
3)Indira Gandhi
4)A young Mother Teresa

Perfect weekend getaway? I think a nice cabin in the woods where I can mountain bike, hike and swing in a hammock with my lover.

I only gamble when I know with 100% certainty I will win. Well that's not entirely true... I gamble on my website every time I do a fetish set.

None of the guys -- not attracted to any of them. Definitely Amelia Earhart as I love gear head women.

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:03 PM
How did you sleep last night?

I slept like a baby last night... and by that I mean crying all night.

Prospero
09-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Crying why? Did someone say boo to you? Did someone here upset you? Or has the world gone sour?

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Crying why? Did someone say boo to you? Did someone here upset you? Or has the world gone sour?

I was going for a joke and I figured that was better than saying "I slept like a baby and by "slept like a baby" I meant I wet my bed".

Prospero
09-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Wetting your bed might mean you slept like a teenage boy.

How is your tally coming then lady summers?

JonnyH
09-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Thought I'd 'pop my cherry' with my first post as I've just registered. So, to the question, "ask me anything" - well, I've been struggling with this question for a long time and wondered if you can help?

Why is it that the holes in a cats fur are always in the right place for their eyes??

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Wetting your bed might mean you slept like a teenage boy.

How is your tally coming then lady summers?

Tally HO?!?!

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Thought I'd 'pop my cherry' with my first post as I've just registered. So, to the question, "ask me anything" - well, I've been struggling with this question for a long time and wondered if you can help?

Why is it that the holes in a cats fur are always in the right place for their eyes??

Because if the holes were anywhere else my penis would stick through my skinned cat fur bodysuit.

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM

By the way Johnny -- thanks for busting your cherry on me. :jerkoff

JonnyH
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Ah, the old 'penis in a bodysuit' problem! Now it all makes sense! Much appreciated!

be2378
09-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I do think women in tuxes are hot, so yes. Besides I HAVE to cosplay Zatanna at some point - its an unwritten rule for cosplay.

As to the girl in guy's clothing -- hell yes. I fully intend to do a drag king show at some point.

Awesome, knowing that your geeky too, that is going to be a great day for me.

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Ah, the old 'penis in a bodysuit' problem! Now it all makes sense! Much appreciated!

That's why this thread exists - to discover answers to the unanswerable.

youngblood61
09-24-2012, 08:34 PM
What is meaning of the word I misused in the I'm looking for a new job thread?:)

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 09:03 PM
What is meaning of the word I misused in the I'm looking for a new job thread?:)

If you can't recognize a line from a classic movie that I demand any future exes know by heart, I'm sorry but I can't explain it to you.

maxpower
09-24-2012, 10:05 PM
If you can't recognize a line from a classic movie that I demand any future exes know by heart, I'm sorry but I can't explain it to you.

An inconceivable Montage - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI)

Wendy Summers
09-24-2012, 10:25 PM
An inconceivable Montage - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI)

Friends - Joey's "How You Doin'..?" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43wkqM27z2E&playnext=1&list=PLD5EB9AB1C620D1A2&feature=results_video)

theone1982
09-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Wendy, have you seen Dredd, and, if so, what did you think?

Wendy Summers
10-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Wendy, have you seen Dredd, and, if so, what did you think?

I haven't so I can't comment :(

Prospero
10-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Wendy what do you think - generally speaking?

firkin
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
If a T-Girl wears mens clothing.. is she in drag?

Wendy Summers
10-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Wendy what do you think - generally speaking?

General thoughts so far today:

"I'm pretty sure I could do that with Duct Tape"
"If I could make love to Buffalo Sauce, I'd be a very happy girl."
"I wonder if they make those in my size"
"Oh yeah THAT was why I don't like her"
"Wonder where I should go for lunch today"

If a T-Girl wears mens clothing.. is she in drag?

Yes. For the sake of my Drag King dreams... yes.

youngblood61
10-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Wendy have you used the egg,a stretchy masturbation toy? If you have what do you think of it?:)

be2378
10-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Best song in the background for the fun at night?

Prospero
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Why Wendy - and not Natalie, Susie, Mary-lou, Evelyn, Andrea, Dorothy, Enid, Lucrezia, Sandy, Mona, Melanie, Mary, Monique, Anastasia, Circe or Thumbelina - for example?

danthepoetman
10-04-2012, 10:07 AM
If you had, like Scheherazade in One Thousand And One Nights, to tell one story every night to your Persian king captor, or else be put to death, would you have the imagination to survive, and if so, what would be the summary of your first tale?

If you were Robin Hoods’ Marianne, how would you convince the villain Sheriff of Nottingham to give to the poor without infidelity?

If you were Mina’s Dracula, would you have tried to save him, or would you have given him to the Victorian moralistic Van Helsing?

Prospero
10-04-2012, 10:22 AM
If you had the chance to add a letter to the alphabet - what would it be?

And if you could add a colour to the spectrum - show us what it would be like?

danthepoetman
10-04-2012, 10:54 AM
If you were to be turned into a constellation, like the celestial being you are, which would it be?

If you could do justice to someone, who would it be?

If you were a mosquito, who would you bite????? :) If you were a lioness, who would you eat? and if you were a lovely, gracious antelope (not unlike yourself), what lion would you like to be eaten by?

What would you look at through the multiple reflections of a well cut diamond?
What colour would your world coloring glasses be? and why?

Bloody Mary or Elizabeth I (the virgin queen…)?
Marie Curie or Amelia Earhart?
Mata Hari or Simone de Beauvoir?

Prospero
10-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Are you going to answer ALL the questions posed?

danthepoetman
10-04-2012, 10:57 AM
That’s what’s so impressive about that lovely lady: she always does in the brightest loveliest way, isn’t she? that’s why this thing has been going on and on and on… ;)

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Wendy have you used the egg,a stretchy masturbation toy? If you have what do you think of it?:)

I have... personally I didn't like them really -- I felt they were very meh.

Best song in the background for the fun at night?

Nothing gets me hotter than a good John Williams score.

Why Wendy - and not Natalie, Susie, Mary-lou, Evelyn, Andrea, Dorothy, Enid, Lucrezia, Sandy, Mona, Melanie, Mary, Monique, Anastasia, Circe or Thumbelina - for example?

I was webcamming with a woman and she commented that I looked a bit like Wendy from the fast food chain. That mixed with the Peter Pan origins of the name stuck in my head when I considered stage names.

youngblood61
10-04-2012, 01:33 PM
I have... personally I didn't like them really -- I felt they were very meh.

Nothing gets me hotter than a good John Williams score.

I was webcamming with a woman and she commented that I looked a bit like Wendy from the fast food chain. That mixed with the Peter Pan origins of the name stuck in my head when I considered stage names.It didn't look to enjoyable.:)

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
If you had, like Scheherazade in One Thousand And One Nights, to tell one story every night to your Persian king captor, or else be put to death, would you have the imagination to survive, and if so, what would be the summary of your first tale?

If you were Robin Hoods’ Marianne, how would you convince the villain Sheriff of Nottingham to give to the poor without infidelity?

If you were Mina’s Dracula, would you have tried to save him, or would you have given him to the Victorian moralistic Van Helsing?

1) I would definitely have the imagination to survive, but no... I won't share my story at this time... I learned a long time ago from a great writer that to talk about your story before it is written is to eliminate the need to tell the story. I'll wait to share my cliffhanger epics until I'm ready to tell the sotry ;).

2) I'd take over his accounting and slowly demonstrate how gaining the approval of and sharing the wealth with the 99% would allow him to build even greater riches.

3) I'd pretend I'm True Blood's Sookie and try to please everyone.

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 03:54 PM
If you had the chance to add a letter to the alphabet - what would it be?

And if you could add a colour to the spectrum - show us what it would be like?

Personally I enjoy the spanish language's "rr". The trill is so much fun to say.

Have you ever had a unicorn cum a rainbow in your mouth? Seeing my colour would be like that.

robertlouis
10-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Personally I enjoy the spanish language's "rr". The trill is so much fun to say.

Have you ever had a unicorn cum a rainbow in your mouth? Seeing my colour would be like that.

Learning, intelligence, imagination.

You've got the lot, Wendy.

And that body, of course.....

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 05:30 PM
If you were to be turned into a constellation, like the celestial being you are, which would it be?

If you could do justice to someone, who would it be?

If you were a mosquito, who would you bite????? :) If you were a lioness, who would you eat? and if you were a lovely, gracious antelope (not unlike yourself), what lion would you like to be eaten by?

What would you look at through the multiple reflections of a well cut diamond?
What colour would your world coloring glasses be? and why?

Bloody Mary or Elizabeth I (the virgin queen…)?
Marie Curie or Amelia Earhart?
Mata Hari or Simone de Beauvoir?

1) Phoenix - Given how many "rebirths" I've gone through, I have a connection to the mythological bird, so that feels like a good match.

2) Seeking retribution really isn't my thing, so I haven't a clue.

3) I'd bite the sweetest guy I could fine in both cases. In the final part, I'd rather be eaten by Siegfried & Roy's Tiger

4) The buyer I would hawk it to. ; My glasses would be Ruby Quartz... I am a Summers after all ;)

5)Bloody Mary - great way to start the day
Amelia -- I love a traveled woman.

6) I'm more akin to Mata Hari except for spying for the bad guys.

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 05:30 PM

It might take time, but yes.

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 01:01 PM
You are so beautiful and amazingly bright, lady Wendy! I’m attracted as much by your charming mind as I am by your adorable anatomy…

1) Phoenix - Given how many "rebirths" I've gone through, I have a connection to the mythological bird, so that feels like a good match.
You also seem like a salamander to me, a lovely little creature that can walk through fire and back… ;)

I’ll go oldies on you today…
If you could be the main character of an old, black and white movie, which one would it be?
OK. A tough one. The 20s: Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey or Charles Lindberg? (Because you’re a girl, this one is optional).
As a boyfriend, Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant or Gary Cooper?

Now for the geographical segment…
If you could go live anywhere on earth, where would it be, outside the US?
What’s the grossest exotic meal you’ve ever heard about?

Merkurie
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM
If you had to choose an alternative universe to live in which would you pick and why?

Star Trek
Star Wars
Battle Star Galactica
Marvel
DC
Other?

be2378
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
You say your a geeky gamer. Do you like Pinball??

TempestTS
10-07-2012, 09:12 PM
what does this mean to you?

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 02:26 AM
what does this mean to you?

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811

That's a fibonacci sequence... no?

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 02:27 AM
You say your a geeky gamer. Do you like Pinball??

Damn that's old school... been years since I've played... I'm no good but its fun.

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 02:28 AM
If you had to choose an alternative universe to live in which would you pick and why?

Star Trek
Star Wars
Battle Star Galactica
Marvel
DC
Other?

Marvel.

I'd show up at the X-Men's School claiming to be from the future and that there's bad shit gonna go down. It will be the ultimate troll.

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 02:29 AM
You are so beautiful and amazingly bright, lady Wendy! I’m attracted as much by your charming mind as I am by your adorable anatomy…

You also seem like a salamander to me, a lovely little creature that can walk through fire and back… ;)

I’ll go oldies on you today…
If you could be the main character of an old, black and white movie, which one would it be?
OK. A tough one. The 20s: Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey or Charles Lindberg? (Because you’re a girl, this one is optional).
As a boyfriend, Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant or Gary Cooper?

Now for the geographical segment…
If you could go live anywhere on earth, where would it be, outside the US?
What’s the grossest exotic meal you’ve ever heard about?

I'd want to be the female version of Captain Blood
Charles Lindberg I always wanted to learn how to fly.
Cary Grant.

Merkurie
10-08-2012, 02:58 AM
"I'd want to be the female version of Captain Blood"

Did you see "Against All Flags"?
Maureen O'Hara played a pirate queen.

Willie Escalade
10-08-2012, 03:39 AM
While you were in LA, did you eat at your namesake? They DO make good burgers....and seeing you in front of their sign would be cool.

Do they even HAVE Wendy's in NYC?

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 03:45 AM
"I'd want to be the female version of Captain Blood"

Did you see "Against All Flags"?
Maureen O'Hara played a pirate queen.

I have not I'll need to add it to the list

While you were in LA, did you eat at your namesake? They DO make good burgers....and seeing you in front of their sign would be cool.

Do they even HAVE Wendy's in NYC?

Not in LA no... we have them out here so I'd rather go somewhere I don't have regionally when I travel.

TRUFAX: Wendy's is the only burger joint fast food I can eat with all my dietary restrictions.

Prospero
10-08-2012, 08:12 AM
How many toes do you have on your left hand?

What is not?

GrimFusion
10-08-2012, 08:36 AM
You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life.
Whom would you cast in the role?

Wendy Summers
10-10-2012, 02:37 AM
How many toes do you have on your left hand?

What is not?

1) Depends on how many people are walking on me.

2) What isn't is

Wendy Summers
10-10-2012, 02:37 AM
You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life.
Whom would you cast in the role?

The answer is obvious... Tina Fey

Chaos
10-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Can we share your wand? :D

youngblood61
10-10-2012, 02:43 AM
You might have answered this already, you favorite place to eat in the city?:)

youngblood61
10-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Girl tit fucking looks a little like you Wendy, with that thick fat cock. What do you think?:)

maxpower
10-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Have you seen the greatest event in television history? I posted this in another thread, but I want to make sure you see it, because I bet you will think it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1kCun566k

Cecil Rhodes
10-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Are we Caam-Chatting tonight ?

GrimFusion
10-15-2012, 11:58 PM

Good question. I'm down, but how many people are around on Monday nights?

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Can we share your wand? :D

My wand gets passed around more than a bong at a a stoner party.

You might have answered this already, you favorite place to eat in the city?:)

Queen of Sheba or Lime Jungle

Girl tit fucking looks a little like you Wendy, with that thick fat cock. What do you think?:)

I agree except MY tranny orgies usually involve at least one post-op pussy!

Have you seen the greatest event in television history? I posted this in another thread, but I want to make sure you see it, because I bet you will think it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1kCun566k

Interesting... sadly I'm not familiar with the original show. I'd think a shot-by-shot of BtVS would be more epic.

Nope. I had tech issues

Good question. I'm down, but how many people are around on Monday nights?

I wasn't there so why does it matter??!!?? :p

TempestTS
10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Do you feel Quantum Non Locality is all its cracked up to be or just another physics fad?

Wendy Summers
10-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Do you feel Quantum Non Locality is all its cracked up to be or just another physics fad?

The only locality I care about is your cock local to my ass.

NJfan
10-17-2012, 09:44 AM
How was Comic Con, love?

Prospero
10-17-2012, 10:57 AM
If you could be any other regular poster to this forum who would you be.. and why?

Willie Escalade
10-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Free Nacho, or free nachos?

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 03:01 PM
How was Comic Con, love?

I actually didn't get to go. Saturday I got to visit the Enterprise at the Intrepid with someone who actually worked on it - once in a lifetime thing I couldn't pass up; Sat night I was in Philly for a BDSM play party and Sunday I had to recuperate LOL.

If you could be any other regular poster to this forum who would you be.. and why?

Ed. When I grow up, I wanna be a Mack Daddy like him.

Free Nacho, or free nachos?

Free Nachos dammit - I'm hungry... and we all know bitches love Nachos.

RallyCola
10-17-2012, 03:05 PM
hey wendy....why do people never finish the "priest, rabbi and minster walk into a bar joke?"

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 03:07 PM
hey wendy....why do people never finish the "priest, rabbi and minster walk into a bar joke?"

Because it's never funny unless you include an imam as well.

jason969
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi I am thinking of going to the Thurs party in Queens
Can you tell me anything about it. Is it worth the money?

Prospero
10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
So if you woke up one morning and found you'd turned into a giant Beetle, what would you do?

youngblood61
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Obama,or Romney last night?:)

be2378
10-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Thats awesome you went to the Intrepid. Did you get any pictures next to the planes? That is hot, having a hot girl next to some warplanes, or the Concorde!

GrimFusion
10-17-2012, 06:12 PM
In your professional opinion, why is my poop blue?

Dino Velvet
10-17-2012, 06:23 PM

Blue? I thought you'd pinch off things looking like Christmas trees with red and purple hairs all around.

These are good for munchies. Maybe you already know.

http://www.reallynatural.com/archives/pictures/GoEblue-thumb.jpg

http://www.joyfeldman.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Blue_Corn_Chips_on_a_Blue_Background-683105.jpg

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/1/17470/02_2009/ca460c1fe7036c59_Mediapers_Jemal_16188130_600.prev iew.jpg

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi I am thinking of going to the Thurs party in Queens
Can you tell me anything about it. Is it worth the money?

Probably not. Come to Tranny Strip in the city on Friday -- I'll be there; you can say hi :)

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 06:32 PM
So if you woke up one morning and found you'd turned into a giant Beetle, what would you do?

Depends on if I'm Paul, John or George.

If it's Ringo, I'd just kill myself.

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Obama,or Romney last night?:)

Obama... once you go black ;)

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Thats awesome you went to the Intrepid. Did you get any pictures next to the planes? That is hot, having a hot girl next to some warplanes, or the Concorde!

I didn't. I have decided I want to cosplay as Jean Grey and get my pic shot by the blackbird.

Wendy Summers
10-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Quit eating the smurfing smurfberries

Cecil Rhodes
10-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Obama... once you go black ;)

What is: " We won't allow you back " for $2,000 Alex :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Cecil Rhodes
10-18-2012, 12:53 AM
How does an Air Mattress upon mentioning turn immediatelly into a Queen Sized Bed ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

be2378
10-18-2012, 01:12 AM
I didn't. I have decided I want to cosplay as Jean Grey and get my pic shot by the blackbird.

Awesome!!!

RallyCola
10-18-2012, 01:21 AM
which of the following do you like best about receiving anal?
1) the act of being penetrated...head on sphincter action.
2) the act of being filled up girth wise
3) the act of being probed really really deep

Wendy Summers
10-18-2012, 04:29 AM
How does an Air Mattress upon mentioning turn immediatelly into a Queen Sized Bed ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The speaker is full of hot air...

Chaos
10-18-2012, 04:30 AM

I'm drooling and you know why....

Cecil Rhodes
10-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Do you think Chaos has a pretty mouth or would you rather make him squeal lke a pig ?

Chaos
10-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Do you think Chaos has a pretty mouth or would you rather make him squeal lke a pig ?

why not both?

GrimFusion
10-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Why are the words "bra" a singular and "panties" a plural?

kukm4
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM

Nice, which version?

http://i.imgur.com/hIIMb.jpg

RallyCola
10-18-2012, 02:17 PM

i want to answer this one because it has been a pet peeve of mine. a girl when getting dressed in the morning usually puts on a panty. over the course of a few days, hopefully she wears several panties. it has just become culturally acceptable to use panties, the plural form, as a universal term even though it is not proper. people are stupid.

Wendy Summers
10-18-2012, 03:07 PM
which of the following do you like best about receiving anal?
1) the act of being penetrated...head on sphincter action.
2) the act of being filled up girth wise
3) the act of being probed really really deep

Straight up #1... My favorite anal toy is a beaded butt plug with each bead larger than the next... sliding it in and out is heaven since I get stretched and shrunk so often.

Wendy Summers
10-18-2012, 10:26 PM

Depends on how soft that beard is... if it's soft purdy mouth... if it's scratchy, he'll be squealing. I hate beard burn on my cock.

Wendy Summers
10-18-2012, 10:26 PM
why not both?

My cock doesn't split in two...

Chaos
10-18-2012, 10:31 PM
No one said it had to be at the same time....I'm not exactly a wizard you know!
(Though I am pretty good at making things disappear)

Wendy Summers
10-18-2012, 10:35 PM
(Though I am pretty good at making things disappear)

I'm go at doing that with exes...:dancing:

Chaos
10-18-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm go at doing that with exes...:dancing:

I meant body parts but I can do that too.... :party:

Cecil Rhodes
10-19-2012, 03:25 AM
My cock doesn't split in two...

It will if you get SRS .... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

ImmerGeil
10-19-2012, 08:10 PM
If you look in the mirror is there anything that you dosen't like about your look and what do you think about plastic surgeries as a part of transition?

Will the Dollar still be in the future the most important currency in the world?

When did you had your last brawling and how did it end?

Wasn't it a perfect strategy from the Democrats to choose Obama as canidate after the most unpopular president(Bush JR) and tell the people something about change everyone was hoping for?

I have a different cultural background and after personal talks with some americans and lots of stuff I read I think that most americans are much more optimistic about almost everything than many people from other nations.Do you think the same about it and when yes can you explain why?

And how do you deal with cultural differences?Made any good or bad experiences when you were visting other countries or when you talk with strangers?

your thoughts on drugs in general?Best drug and worst drug after your experiences?

SXFX
10-20-2012, 03:40 AM
When i'm manscaping should i hum I'm too sexy or The Danger Zone song from top gun?

lifeisfiction
10-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Wendy, I need a huge favor. I need the spread for all the football games on Sunday. I am puting up everything against some very very high and dangerous rollers and I am using you as my good luck charm. My fortune cookie said that good luck will come from Summer and boom you just popped into my head. Here is a list on all the games http://www.nfl.com/schedules. Everything is riding on you.

PS: (I don't have a gambling addiction just a sex addiction)

youngblood61
10-20-2012, 06:35 AM
How was Tranny Strip?:)

maxpower
10-20-2012, 08:46 PM

i want to answer this one because it has been a pet peeve of mine. a girl when getting dressed in the morning usually puts on a panty. over the course of a few days, hopefully she wears several panties. it has just become culturally acceptable to use panties, the plural form, as a universal term even though it is not proper. people are stupid.

Panties are referred to as a "pair of panties," and it's the same reason we say "pair of pants," or "pair of scissors." A single object that has 2 halves that are the same, but connected, as are pants legs or scissor blades. Although the leg parts have pretty much disappeared from panties (unless you're wearing granny panties), they're still referred to that way.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 04:23 PM

To piss off grammar nazis...

Nice, which version?

http://i.imgur.com/hIIMb.jpg

Either the clssic green Phoenix or the Jim Lee Orange jumpsuit

RallyCola
10-22-2012, 05:58 PM
Panties are referred to as a "pair of panties," and it's the same reason we say "pair of pants," or "pair of scissors." A single object that has 2 halves that are the same, but connected, as are pants legs or scissor blades. Although the leg parts have pretty much disappeared from panties (unless you're wearing granny panties), they're still referred to that way.

that is actually incorrect but an often cited reason. i really don't want to get into it...but linguistically you are wrong...colloquially, which is the way the majority of people speak, you are not wrong. "pair of pants" and "pair of scissors" are linguistically incorrect terms though 100% socially acceptable.

RallyCola
10-22-2012, 05:59 PM
back on topic...

wendy...when will the tranny awards be held in nyc?

Dino Velvet
10-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey Wendy, could you go to the DMV today instead of me?

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 06:52 PM
If you look in the mirror is there anything that you dosen't like about your look and what do you think about plastic surgeries as a part of transition?

Will the Dollar still be in the future the most important currency in the world?

When did you had your last brawling and how did it end?

Wasn't it a perfect strategy from the Democrats to choose Obama as canidate after the most unpopular president(Bush JR) and tell the people something about change everyone was hoping for?

I have a different cultural background and after personal talks with some americans and lots of stuff I read I think that most americans are much more optimistic about almost everything than many people from other nations.Do you think the same about it and when yes can you explain why?

And how do you deal with cultural differences?Made any good or bad experiences when you were visting other countries or when you talk with strangers?

your thoughts on drugs in general?Best drug and worst drug after your experiences?

The only thing I don't like in the mirror at the moment is that I've lost as much breast mass as I have. I've had hormone problems since mid 2011, so I'm still not back on normal levels of HRT. When I started on webcam I had D-cup breasts... I'd be glad to just get back to a C-cup. I'm still waiting to see if they come back with hormones.

As far as plastic -- I'd personally prefer not to have any surgeries... I prefer being all natural. It's a personal decision of each woman whether surgery is right for them or not. I DO understand why many of my fellow performers feel the need for surgeries. Hell there's a lot of guys who like big fake boobs. So each performer must do what she feels is right for her.

The dollar has a few more decades but eventually it will be supplanted.

I've never brawled ;). I'm a lover not a fighter.

It was a clean marketing message.

Unlike most of western civilization, the US has not experienced a major devastating war on our soil within living memory. It's left us far more optimistic.

Cultural differences? I make it a point of trying to learn and see other perspectives. Nothing astonishing sticks out in my brain on these things.

Drugs? I'm not a drug user. It's not a moral issue or anything like that -- it's just never appealed to me. I'm high on life... and caffeine.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 06:53 PM
When i'm manscaping should i hum I'm too sexy or The Danger Zone song from top gun?

Knowing you, "I'm too sexy" would be fucking hilarious... please film it for me -- I'll put it up on youtube.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Wendy, I need a huge favor. I need the spread for all the football games on Sunday. I am puting up everything against some very very high and dangerous rollers and I am using you as my good luck charm. My fortune cookie said that good luck will come from Summer and boom you just popped into my head. Here is a list on all the games http://www.nfl.com/schedules. Everything is riding on you.

PS: (I don't have a gambling addiction just a sex addiction)

Here's my predictions:

CARDINALS 14 21 VIKINGS

COWBOYS 19 14 PANTHERS

SAINTS 35 28 BUCCANEERS

PACKERS 30 20 RAMS

REDSKINS 23 27 GIANTS

RAVENS 13 43 TEXANS

TITANS 35 34 BILLS

BROWNS 13 17 COLTS

JETS 26 29 PATRIOTS

JAGUARS 23 26 RAIDERS

STEELERS 24 17 BENGALS

Sorry if it's too late to help you.

Prospero
10-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Resolve Fermat's last theorem please?

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Resolve Fermat's last theorem please?

Wiles already proved it and... as my porn proves... I'm not a fan of retread old, tired things.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 08:08 PM
How was Tranny Strip?:)

Tranny Strip rocked... I got to wave a dong around a stage.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 08:10 PM
back on topic...

wendy...when will the tranny awards be held in nyc?

When space/ time folds and LA and NYC exist in the same location?

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey Wendy, could you go to the DMV today instead of me?

Is that what you meant when you told me to go to hell?

lifeisfiction
10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Wendy, I like your response and that sharp wit. I am wondering how sharp is your wit? (I am stilling think I like my old avatar better).

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Wendy, I like your response and that sharp wit. I am wondering how sharp is your wit? (I am stilling think I like my old avatar better).

My wit's about as sharp as a pair of dull kitchen shears.

Thankfully most people are running around with just safety scissors.

BigDF
10-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Wiles already proved it and... as my porn proves... I'm not a fan of retread old, tired things.Well, damn I guess that leaves me out, huh?:loser:

Prospero
10-22-2012, 09:40 PM
What animal would you have banned from Noah's ark... and why?

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, damn I guess that leaves me out, huh?:loser:

You aren't retread... you're aged like a fine wine.

Wendy Summers
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
What animal would you have banned from Noah's ark... and why?

What makes you think I didn't keep off what I wanted kept off ;).

Dino Velvet
10-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Is that what you meant when you told me to go to hell?

Only to be with me, Wendy.

Just got back from the DMV. So easy I thought I did something wrong. Mean government workers that I enjoyed killing with kindness mentioning how nice it was outside. I attempted to pull the last girl in the picture with me too when I took mine. Thelma or whatever her name was was not amused.

Wendy, could you pay my registration fee then? It's only like 260.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=161323&stc=1&d=1283136573
"You stand on dat line and don't move, you fish eyed fooooooo!"

RallyCola
10-22-2012, 10:51 PM
wendy...why did you pick the name wendy?

youngblood61
10-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Tranny Strip rocked... I got to wave a dong around a stage.Your own lol?:smile:

RealEyesPlasticLifeNoMore
10-23-2012, 01:49 AM
QUESTION:

Do the majority of TS like to top or bottom...dont say both.,...there has to be some kind of preference

bottomXOslave
10-23-2012, 01:58 AM
QUESTION:

Do the majority of TS like to top or bottom...dont say both.,...there has to be some kind of preference

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=70261&page=12 :werd:

GrimFusion
10-23-2012, 02:20 AM
QUESTION:

There are a few girls around here who prefer to top. Not many. The majority of girls fall into a preference to bottom; with some light to moderate versatile. A few just bottom; that's all. I guess if you were asking about the MAJORITY, they'd be bottoms that switch it up every once in a great while.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Hi Wendy.

What REALLY lies at the end of the rainbow?

GrimFusion
10-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Damn, I missed the edit window. I forgot which thread I was posting to because I have multiple threads open at the same time. I probably shouldn't have been the one answering that question. Sorry, Wendy.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Damn, I missed the edit window. I forgot which thread I was posting to because I have multiple threads open at the same time. I probably shouldn't have been the one answering that question. Sorry, Wendy.

Try a weaker mix, Grim.

Dino Velvet
10-23-2012, 02:52 AM
Nice bong hit'll even him out.:smoking

GrimFusion
10-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Nice bong hit'll even him out.:smoking

Yup. The high was wearing off.

@Wendy: Alright, I know you're a bit of a self-professed nerd, but how well can you geek out? This is hexidecimal;

57:68:61:74:20:69:73:20:74:68:65:20:6e:61:6d:65:20 :6f:66:20:74:68:65:20:53:74:61:72:20:44:65:73:74:7 2:6f:79:65:72:20:74:68:61:74:20:63:61:70:74:75:72: 65:64:20:50:72:69:6e:63:65:73:73:20:4c:65:69:61:20 :69:6e:20:74:68:65:20:6f:70:65:6e:69:6e:67:20:6f:6 6:20:53:74:61:72:20:57:61:72:73:3f

If you can convert it to text, there's a fairly tough Star Wars trivia question there. Answer it?

Chaos
10-23-2012, 03:10 AM
(Runs in,steals bong) :whistle:

I need that!! :party:

(Hands back empty bong) :hide-1:

:fu:

LOL!!!!

Prospero
10-23-2012, 07:56 AM
What did you do in the war, Wendy?

be2378
10-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Cpt Kirk vs Han Solo??

Who would you?? Who would win??

jasons_argo@
10-23-2012, 01:01 PM
han solo everytime.....get the wookie onto him

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Only to be with me, Wendy.

Just got back from the DMV. So easy I thought I did something wrong. Mean government workers that I enjoyed killing with kindness mentioning how nice it was outside. I attempted to pull the last girl in the picture with me too when I took mine. Thelma or whatever her name was was not amused.

Wendy, could you pay my registration fee then? It's only like 260.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=161323&stc=1&d=1283136573
"You stand on dat line and don't move, you fish eyed fooooooo!"

Pay your registration? Wth do I get out of this deal?

wendy...why did you pick the name wendy?

I had pigtails in while on webcam one day and the woman on the other end told me I looked like Wendy from the fast food joint.

Your own lol?:smile:

Yes I owned it lol.

QUESTION:

I have a strange feeling of deja vu with this. Within the porn sample I'd sy it's probably split pretty even -- you have to be somewhat ok with your cock to be able to shoot porn... but in the general TS population, I'd say it leans heavier bottom. Most women aren't ok with their cock enough to get it hard, let alone fuck with it.

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Wendy.

What REALLY lies at the end of the rainbow?

Jennifer Paris nudes.

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:45 PM

It's ok - you're cute... I'll let you live... this time.

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Yup. The high was wearing off.

@Wendy: Alright, I know you're a bit of a self-professed nerd, but how well can you geek out? This is hexidecimal;

If you can convert it to text, there's a fairly tough Star Wars trivia question there. Answer it?

Seriosuly -- that's the Star Wars Trivia question you're going to ask me???!!!!??!!!

I've fielded tougher questions from a 10 year-old who's seen that film ONCE!

Try again...

RallyCola
10-23-2012, 02:48 PM
I had pigtails in while on webcam one day and the woman on the other end told me I looked like Wendy from the fast food joint.

lol...you know before carrot top started taking roids, he had a joke that he looked like the wendy's chick.

speaking of names, my wife always bothers me about this when we watch a morgan bailey video since she shops at delia's and owns both their morgan and bailey brands of jeans...so since we can ask you anything...do you think morgan bailey the pornstar took her stage name from the names of these jeans?

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:49 PM
What did you do in the war, Wendy?

Clearly you've confused me with James Coburn

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Cpt Kirk vs Han Solo??

Who would you?? Who would win??

I'd win, because in my fantasy it's young Kirk and young Han Solo and their soft, lips press together in a burst of passion as they stroke each others guns. Damn that WOULD be hot slashfic

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 02:53 PM
lol...you know before carrot top started taking roids, he had a joke that he looked like the wendy's chick.

speaking of names, my wife always bothers me about this when we watch a morgan bailey video since she shops at delia's and owns both their morgan and bailey brands of jeans...so since we can ask you anything...do you think morgan bailey the pornstar took her stage name from the names of these jeans?

I always assumed she was the spawn of Captain Morgan and Bailey's Irish Creme.

RallyCola
10-23-2012, 02:55 PM
I always assumed she was the spawn of Captain Morgan and Bailey's Irish Creme.

i dunno, but that sounds delicious.

what is your favorite alcoholic beverage

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:01 PM
i dunno, but that sounds delicious.

what is your favorite alcoholic beverage

Dirty Martini.

Shaken... not stirred.

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:02 PM
007? (but claims to be 9")

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:12 PM
007? (but claims to be 9")

LMAO - I've NEVER claimed to be 9". On my best day I'm 7" long, 2 1/2" wide.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 03:13 PM
LMAO - I've NEVER claimed to be 9". On my best day I'm 7" long, 2 1/2" wide.

You are Miss Moneypenny and I claim my ten bucks!

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:15 PM
I know you haven't Wendy... but couldn't resist.

RallyCola
10-23-2012, 03:16 PM
so wendy....please "rank" the 007s

my ranking...
#1 craig
#2 connery
#3 timothy dalton
#4 george lazenby
#5 pierce brosnan
#6 roger moore

i won't count the dude from casino royale because it was really a parody

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:17 PM
This isn't a question but I am told that the Bond who is closest to the vision in Ian Fleming's books is Lazenby!

Willie Escalade
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
What would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

RallyCola
10-23-2012, 03:19 PM
What would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

someone is watching my cousin vinny

Willie Escalade
10-23-2012, 03:27 PM
someone is watching my cousin vinny
No I haven't. It's a serious question...:whistle:

And Wendy, this picture is giving me nasty thoughts...:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:29 PM
so wendy....please "rank" the 007s

my ranking...
#1 craig
#2 connery
#3 timothy dalton
#4 george lazenby
#5 pierce brosnan
#6 roger moore

i won't count the dude from casino royale because it was really a parody

That's like saying which kid do I like best... I shall not play your games sir!

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:30 PM

Unless you're offering to give me a RIDE -- I AIN'T Telling

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
No I haven't. It's a serious question...:whistle:

And Wendy, this picture is giving me nasty thoughts...:jerkoff

I keep teasing that set just for you... ;).

I'm honestly struggling with how to release it -- it's a great set, but it's a fetish & suspension set, not porn. I'm considering doing a double update the week I release it so it partners with a more traditional porny sort of thing.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 03:34 PM
I keep teasing that set just for you... ;).

I'm honestly struggling with how to release it -- it's a great set, but it's a fetish & suspension set, not porn. I'm considering doing a double update the week I release it so it partners with a more traditional porny sort of thing.

I'm afraid that your usual facility with words has quite deserted you, my dear.

Temporarily, one hopes....

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm afraid that your usual facility with words has quite deserted you, my dear.

Temporarily, one hopes....

Not at all - I just chose to go with a Whedonesque flair to my language.

When one knows the rules, one also knows when it is artistically crucial to break them.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Not at all - I just chose to go with a Whedonesque flair to my language.

When one knows the rules, one also knows when it is artistically crucial to break them.

Touche. You're possibly the smartest and most quick-witted lady hereabouts.

And damn sexy too.

I doff my virtual hat to you ma'am.

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Touche. You're possibly the smartest and most quick-witted lady hereabouts.

And damn sexy too.

I doff my virtual hat to you ma'am.

If by "doff my virtual hat" you mean punishing percy, then:

My name is Wendy Summers and I approve this message.

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:44 PM
What sort of message would you disapprove off (apart from this one he added pre-emptively) ?

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 03:46 PM
If by "doff my virtual hat" you mean punishing percy, then:

My name is Wendy Summers and I approve this message.

I'd much rather have the real thing, but until there's an Atlantic Bridge the sin of Onan will indeed be my only resort. *sob*

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:50 PM
What sort of message would you disapprove off (apart from this one he added pre-emptively) ?

Hate messages -- not a fan of them.

Attacks on people -- not my thing.

Basically I disapprove of the negative.

I guess that's a double negative :p.

RallyCola
10-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Hate messages -- not a fan of them.

Attacks on people -- not my thing.

Basically I disapprove of the negative.

I guess that's a double negative :p.

bigger turn off about a guy? negativity or that he has a micropenis?

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:53 PM
bigger turn off about a guy? negativity or that he has a micropenis?

negativity easily. If you can make me laugh I can deal with a small dick

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:54 PM
An evening at a comedy club or dancing?

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:55 PM
An evening at a comedy club or dancing?

I'm a greedy bitch - comedy club first - THEN grinding in another club.

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 03:57 PM
negativity easily. If you can make me laugh I can deal with a small dick

So a guy with a big dick who can make you laugh is top of the tree?

Prospero
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Greedy bitch or hungry cow?

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
So a guy with a big dick who can make you laugh is top of the tree?

Are you suggesting he's the size of a tree -- that might be a tad bigger than I like LOL

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Are you suggesting he's the size of a tree -- that might be a tad bigger than I like LOL

Doesn't your site have a byline that says you shove weird stuff up your ass?

Where I come from it gives a whole new meaning to the grand sport of tossing the caber....

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Doesn't your site have a byline that says you shove weird stuff up your ass?

Where I come from it gives a whole new meaning to the grand sport of tossing the caber....

My twitter profile reads: "shoves shit up her ass."

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 04:06 PM
My twitter profile reads: "shoves shit up her ass."

That's the one.

Quaint. Most people would expect shit to came DOWN the ass.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
That's the one.

Quaint. Most people would expect shit to came DOWN the ass.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Again, I good wordsmith knows when to twist expectations. ;)

robertlouis
10-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Again, I good wordsmith knows when to twist expectations. ;)

Fair enough. But don't try twisting shit, whatever you do.

GrimFusion
10-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Seriosuly -- that's the Star Wars Trivia question you're going to ask me???!!!!??!!!

I've fielded tougher questions from a 10 year-old who's seen that film ONCE!

Try again...

You're right! That is the correct answer. Pfft!
Fine! Fuck the hexadecimal. I'm having trouble thinking up trivia questions to which the answers can't simply be looked up. My question was going to be "What's General Admiral Thrawn's real name?", but a search for his name results in a wikipedia page that lists the character's full name in the first sentence. Lame.

How many gifts did Princess Leia accept from the 63 worlds within the Hapes Cluster?

Wendy Summers
10-23-2012, 09:49 PM
You're right! That is the correct answer. Pfft!
Fine! Fuck the hexadecimal. I'm having trouble thinking up trivia questions to which the answers can't simply be looked up. My question was going to be "What's General Admiral Thrawn's real name?", but a search for his name results in a wikipedia page that lists the character's full name in the first sentence. Lame.

How many gifts did Princess Leia accept from the 63 worlds within the Hapes Cluster?

I believe it was 63; one from each world. It's been years since I've read that piece of shit EU novel. The only good out of it was the Nightsisters.

youngblood61
10-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Your favorite person in the world besides yourself?:)

Wendy Summers
10-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Your favorite person in the world besides yourself?:)

Oooo...

This is a dangerous question... no matter what I answer, I will piss someone off...

well played sir!

Well... played.

Prospero
10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Did you sleep well and are you refreshed?

Wendy Summers
10-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Did you sleep well and are you refreshed?

I slept well; very refreshed. And as I drifted off to sleep, I has a vision for a new self shot scene. I have new sound equipment arriving today.

#lifeisgood

youngblood61
10-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Oooo...

This is a dangerous question... no matter what I answer, I will piss someone off...

well played sir!

Well... played.I don't believe it, no answer from Wendy S. I know you have someone in mind.:-)

Tranny Strip
10-24-2012, 07:27 PM
OK I will ask "How did you like Tranny Strip NYC Party last Friday"???? We all wanna know!!! xoxo

Wendy Summers
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't believe it, no answer from Wendy S. I know you have someone in mind.:-)

Sometimes, grasshopper, an answer is no answer.

#sensai'd

OK I will ask "How did you like Tranny Strip NYC Party last Friday"???? We all wanna know!!! xoxo

I LOVED it! You, your staff, and all the women were wonderful. I got to meet at least 3 of my facebook fans (which was awesome). AND I got to get (mostly) nekkid on stage and waggle a dong around.

I was a happy gal.

Tranny Strip's a fun party.

RallyCola
10-24-2012, 08:52 PM
do you watch those gun shows on discovery? is so...better show....american guns or sons of guns?

be2378
10-24-2012, 09:22 PM
paper or plastic?

youngblood61
10-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Sexy silk robe or sexy lingerie?:)

Wendy Summers
10-26-2012, 05:27 PM
do you watch those gun shows on discovery? is so...better show....american guns or sons of guns?

No - I do not.

TRUFAX: I'm not a fan of guns.

Growing up I made a point of learning about firearms: safety; becoming a good shot; etc - specifically so if I'm ever in a situation where I need to use one, I'm not only skilled enough to do so but (hopefully) use them to incapacitate rather than kill. I hope to never pick another one up again except on the practice range.

paper or plastic?

REUSABLE!

Sexy silk robe or sexy lingerie?:)

Sexy lingerie under sexy silk robe!

RallyCola
10-26-2012, 07:10 PM
hey wendy.....a serious of short choices

1) would you rather have...a Reach toothbrush or a flip top head?
2) better rachel dawes...katie holmes or maggie gyllenhaal
3) better president....washington or lincoln
4) rather have a manicure with a blowjob or a pedicure and a rimjob?

Wendy Summers
10-26-2012, 07:37 PM
hey wendy.....a serious of short choices

1) would you rather have...a Reach toothbrush or a flip top head?
2) better rachel dawes...katie holmes or maggie gyllenhaal
3) better president....washington or lincoln
4) rather have a manicure with a blowjob or a pedicure and a rimjob?

1) Reach toothbrush; flip top head would make big dick blow jobs unchallenging.
2) Maggie
3) Lincoln - he killed vampires.
4) Manicure and a blow job

youngblood61
10-26-2012, 08:50 PM
No - I do not.

TRUFAX: I'm not a fan of guns.

Growing up I made a point of learning about firearms: safety; becoming a good shot; etc - specifically so if I'm ever in a situation where I need to use one, I'm not only skilled enough to do so but (hopefully) use them to incapacitate rather than kill. I hope to never pick another one up again except on the practice range.

REUSABLE!

Sexy lingerie under sexy silk robe!I like that.:)

RallyCola
10-26-2012, 08:54 PM
1) Reach toothbrush; flip top head would make big dick blow jobs unchallenging.
2) Maggie
3) Lincoln - he killed vampires.
4) Manicure and a blow job

yes, but washington had wooden teeth he could take out so you would not get a toothy blowjob.

new question.....who else on HA should have a "Ask Me Anything" thread?

Wendy Summers
10-26-2012, 09:04 PM
yes, but washington had wooden teeth he could take out so you would not get a toothy blowjob.

Seanchai.

Oh the hilarity which would ensue

robertlouis
10-27-2012, 03:30 AM

But if he left his wooden teeth in you would get splinters in your dick. Ouch.... :hide-1:

BTW, I live not far from the Washington family's ancestral home, Sulgrave Manor in Northamptonshire. It's a beautiful and very interesting house with a lot of mementoes. Worth a visit if you come to the UK.

SXFX
10-27-2012, 03:58 AM
hey ahhh....i can't find my answer....can you repost it...wtf am i getting old or something!

SXFX
10-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Knowing you, "I'm too sexy" would be fucking hilarious... please film it for me -- I'll put it up on youtube.
Oh shit found it!
No i'm ok.....

Just because i look like the guys from Right Said Fred.....:dancing:
You tard!

Merkurie
10-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Is it safe?

robertlouis
10-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Is it safe?

You bastard!

youngblood61
10-27-2012, 10:58 AM
What's your favorite site other then your own.:)

ditadior
10-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Question: Why do I love you so much? ;)

Cecil Rhodes
10-27-2012, 12:03 PM

Because she is a US Citizen .

Cecil Rhodes
10-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Why does a TS need BOOBS ?

Wendy Summers
10-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Why does a TS need BOOBS ?

Because all women should have boobs -- even if they are just bee stings! Can you tell I'm a boob girl?

Because we fooled around on that couch ... I'm addictive like crack. Anyone who gets a taste for me is hooked for life.

What's your favorite site other then your own.:)

Ask me this one again around Nov 15th -- I'm planning to join someone else's website next week and I'll let you know if its as good as I think it will be.

Is it safe?

For the moment. They're in the main hangar across from the ship.

Oh shit found it!
No i'm ok.....

Just because i look like the guys from Right Said Fred.....:dancing:
You tard!

Nope. Because I see epic meme potential with it.

Prospero
10-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Has the water reached your delectable knees yet?

SXFX
10-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Nope. Because I see epic meme potential with it.

With what?

Wendy Summers
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Has the water reached your delectable knees yet?

Nope - where I am at flooding is a low risk -- wind damage is what to fear here.

youngblood61
10-30-2012, 12:39 AM
Because all women should have boobs -- even if they are just bee stings! Can you tell I'm a boob girl?

Because we fooled around on that couch ... I'm addictive like crack. Anyone who gets a taste for me is hooked for life.

Ask me this one again around Nov 15th -- I'm planning to join someone else's website next week and I'll let you know if its as good as I think it will be.

For the moment. They're in the main hangar across from the ship.

Nope. Because I see epic meme potential with it.I will Wendy.:)

robertlouis
10-30-2012, 03:14 AM
Nope - where I am at flooding is a low risk -- wind damage is what to fear here.

Like this?

youngblood61
10-30-2012, 01:53 PM
How about a naked review of that website?:jerkoff

Jiggers34
10-30-2012, 02:08 PM
why are redheads so goddam hot

Cecil Rhodes
10-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Like this?

Girl Farts .... omg, they are the worst . Girls like to frt more than guys . Trust me . If there is a large group of girls together and having fun, they will eventually have farting contests .

Cecil Rhodes
10-30-2012, 02:48 PM

I hear that type of wind is called BLOOMBURG .

Cecil Rhodes
10-30-2012, 02:52 PM
When are we going to have fun on tinychat again ?

Tranny Strip
10-31-2012, 05:53 AM
Sometimes, grasshopper, an answer is no answer.

#sensai'd

I LOVED it! You, your staff, and all the women were wonderful. I got to meet at least 3 of my facebook fans (which was awesome). AND I got to get (mostly) nekkid on stage and waggle a dong around.

I was a happy gal.

Tranny Strip's a fun party.

You were fun Wendy. I hope you survived the Storm ok. All good here!!

Here is a pair of NEW HURRICANE SANDY PUMPS!!! LOL

robertlouis
10-31-2012, 05:56 AM

Are you sure?

Wendy Summers
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Like this?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=521431&stc=1&d=1351559677

I strangely have a hard on now.

How about a naked review of that website?:jerkoff

Possibly - although if I pimp her work, I'd rather not do shameless promotion of myself during it.

Because you can't help but wonder if our carpets are red.

When are we going to have fun on tinychat again ?

Soon, I hope.

You were fun Wendy. I hope you survived the Storm ok. All good here!!

Here is a pair of NEW HURRICANE SANDY PUMPS!!! LOL

Hahaha - I love those. #Iwant

Are you sure?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=521639&stc=1&d=1351655775

I strangely have a hard on now.

GreenIris
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Wendy, how are great looking young males who are mainly bottoms received by the majority of hte TS community? i want to start going to clubs/parties, and want to know if being a majority bottom is frowned upon by many TS'... not that it would stop me, but im interested in knowing... all my experiences have been with escorts, and they all were dying to top me, and after one meeting, one of htem wanted a real relationship with me, and she always wanted to be on top(this relationship went on for months and months), even though she was very feminine... thanks

Wendy Summers
11-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Wendy, how are great looking young males who are mainly bottoms received by the majority of hte TS community? i want to start going to clubs/parties, and want to know if being a majority bottom is frowned upon by many TS'... not that it would stop me, but im interested in knowing... all my experiences have been with escorts, and they all were dying to top me, and after one meeting, one of htem wanted a real relationship with me, and she always wanted to be on top(this relationship went on for months and months), even though she was very feminine... thanks

First off, in my experience, many (but not all) clubs and parties tend to be working environments... so if you're looking for a freebie - not a great place to look.

That aside, it comes down to the individual woman -- some are tops, others are bottoms... it all comes down to how functional the kit is and how comfortable she is using it.

maxpower
11-01-2012, 06:46 PM
What do you think about Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm Ltd. and the planned Episode 7?

Which chocolate breakfast cereal makes the best chocolate milk in the bowl?

Wendy Summers
11-01-2012, 07:00 PM
What do you think about Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm Ltd. and the planned Episode 7?

I'm hoping that part of the deal to get Joss Whedon to direct Avengers 2 was to purchase Star Wars so he could also direct Episode 7 for Disney.

Which chocolate breakfast cereal makes the best chocolate milk in the bowl?

Chocolate Chex, since it's the only gluten free, non-soy based chocolate cereal on the market!

Prospero
11-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Wendy.... what questions have you been asked yet which you'd like to be asked?

surefire
11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi Wendy - Do you ever chat on yahoo?

Do you ever get hard when posting here?

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Wendy...if it is fair to praise some models and post your favorites...shouldn't it be fair to post the ones you don't care for too without fear of being bashed horribly?

robertlouis
11-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Wendy, when it comes to your ancestry, do you have any Scots in you?

And if not, would you like some?

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 07:02 AM

http://www.teezeria.com/images/designs/7061img_49.png

robertlouis
11-06-2012, 07:14 AM
I like the cut of your jib, sir. Slainthe!

stan.smith
11-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Did you miss me asking you questions??

Is your house damaged from Sandy?? ( sadly mine is :(

How many licks does it take to make you cum?

Ever had a nasty fart that you stunk up a room full of people (i only ask cause i know how much you love indian food and being indian myself i know how much of a toll it takes on your GI system!)

If the world is actually gonna end in dec 2012..will you go on a rape binge?
if yes who is on your list to rape!?

If i ever meet you in a bar and there is no pool table whats the next best way to approach you (btw would you want me to tell you i know who you are or act ignorant and let things go with the flow?)

how long can you have your ass licked before you get tired of having your ass licked (plzzz let the answer be never!! lol )

RallyCola
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
wendy...are you done with this thread?

youngblood61
11-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Cast a few actors you would like to see in Episode 7.:)

Wendy Summers
11-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Wendy.... what questions have you been asked yet which you'd like to be asked?

I had wanted this one asked but now that you asked it... I'm going to Disneyworld.

Hi Wendy - Do you ever chat on yahoo?

Do you ever get hard when posting here?

I don't chat on yahoo... two years ago I made the mistake of an "open door" policy on YM and I was slammed with close to 100 messages at once one night. I have too many people trying to chat with me that I just can't manage it. I've had to turn off facebook's live messaging system for the same reason.

Wendy...if it is fair to praise some models and post your favorites...shouldn't it be fair to post the ones you don't care for too without fear of being bashed horribly?

I say you shouldn't post who you don't like. I'd end up on way too many of the don't like lists.

No and yes.

Wait... scots or scotch?

Did you miss me asking you questions??

Is your house damaged from Sandy?? ( sadly mine is :(

How many licks does it take to make you cum?

Ever had a nasty fart that you stunk up a room full of people (i only ask cause i know how much you love indian food and being indian myself i know how much of a toll it takes on your GI system!)

If the world is actually gonna end in dec 2012..will you go on a rape binge?
if yes who is on your list to rape!?

If i ever meet you in a bar and there is no pool table whats the next best way to approach you (btw would you want me to tell you i know who you are or act ignorant and let things go with the flow?)

how long can you have your ass licked before you get tired of having your ass licked (plzzz let the answer be never!! lol )

1) Yes

2) Only some minor siding and shingle damage... 4 walls and roof still in place. Sorry to hear about your issues - lots of folks in the boat with you.

3) People seem to bite after 3 licks :/ -- the world will never know.

4) I have more issues with smelling of curry than farting.

5) Having been raped it's no fun... the only person I wish rape upon is Satan - that bastard deserves it!

6) Saying "OMG are you..." and letting me go "Tina Fey? Yes." will work wonders. Offer to buy me a dirty martini. Shaken. Not stirred.

7) Never

I lied in answering one of these questions... guess which one.

wendy...are you done with this thread?

Nope. Just life got in the way... now its getting more normal so I'm catching up.

Cast a few actors you would like to see in Episode 7.:)

Mark Hamill for one. Shia LaBeouf to piss off h8ers