PDA

View Full Version : My Tranny Tips...

Pages : [1] 2 3

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 01:43 AM
OK this is more for the girls..I get ALOT of emails from TS and even more from cd since i think the word had got around that i "work" well with them well here are some tips if ur not full time then just take what would work for you...

Start mones before you start goin full time i would say about a year at MIN!!"I know u think its a long time but trust me youll be clocked to the gods at walmart.."

GET LASER YESTERDAY get the face done NOW!!! After my face was done i even did my whole body just so i would not have to shave :)

Of course ur gonna stop cutting your hair.....

SAY NO TO WIGSSSSSS.....PLz dont wear wigs they are a clock sometimes when ppl see ggs wearin wig they think there trannys.....if you HAVE to wear a full lace not a half lance they dont have the "baby" hair and look the fool...fusion is the best "hair helper" for me...

Dont wear long nails they make ur hands look bigger its best to wear ur real nails but get them painted Blk is a good color cuz it makes things look smaller...

Getting a GOOD spray tan can give u a nice "glow" dont go cheap if its not at less over 50 bucks youll look orange....tell them u dont want to be darker u just want to even ur skin tone youll be fine...

And my Number 1 Tips is......NO MAKEUP AT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

when ur goin to the store or to the airport ect during the day do not wear ne makeup..when u see women durin the day are the walkin around lookin like a top model....No..ppl think trannys need makeup to look like a women dont wear ne they will never think twice..if u have to wear makeup to look like a women ur not ready to be full time....if bein passable is something u want

Hope these things are good for u guys

Feel free to ad to the list...

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 02:56 AM
good tips sis! heres another. IF YOU WEAR A LACEFRONT PULL IT OVER THAT BIG ASS FOREHEAD! lol dont flaunt it like some. dont GO OVERBOARD with silicone in your face until you look DISFIGURED. dont get lumpy bumpy silicone in your butt till the veins pop out! dont record youtube videos while your on the bus! dont become a tranny if youre six feet tall! dont wear curly wigs if you have a big FACE! dont lie and say youre latin when youre black.

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Don't ever talk shit on the internet when people know what drug hotel you stay in.
if you get your ass beat and you deny it, the same people will band together and beat you again to the point you and the world will know that ass got beat.
Oh and the second go round is gonna be worse than the first, cuz those that missed out on the first beating get dibs on your ass to set off the second go round.
if you are Latino why would you want to be black??

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
im 6'2.tall doesnt equal clocked.just like short doesnt equal cunt

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Everybody has a different list
not all rules work for all trans.
Wigs were made for females and to be work in the day or the night.
being spooked for being a tranny is better than mistaken for a female.
if you get spooked and can't handle it stay home.
Spooking like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Girls who make up tips not to be spooked are the most spooked
make being spooked work for you instead of against you.
being spooked as a tranny is ok, look at the females around you.
Dont be like jhaniah stevens who stay in the drug hotel on belmont Ave, as she is living proof that having HIV and doing drugs are a shure way to burn that last tcell

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:12 AM

You tell em wifey,lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:13 AM

No im sorry but 6 2 is a CLOCK!!!!!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Todd Stevens is only about 5'5 and he looks like Eminem with a weave and gets spooked and beat.
Tall trannys are the upgrade to short busted trannys any day!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 03:15 AM
no im sorry but 6 2 is a clock!!!!!

yes it is!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Tall girls slay short boys any day!
Its better to be a glamazon and worshiped, than a short boy overlooked or beaten!
I found out i am only 5'10 but I slay every short nigga who ever came for me!!

TsVanessa69
yes it is!
I'll take being clocked as a tranny over a drug addict with a pimp and half a tcell anyday!

amberskyi

sweetie im 6'2 and i do just fine as a WOMAN.6'2 and my body is on point no work done to it whatsoever

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:17 AM
I know Mz. Benjamin Button in the face isn't talking about my future wifey like that,lol.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:17 AM
Everybody has a different list
not all rules work for all trans.
Wigs were made for females and to be work in the day or the night.
being spooked for being a tranny is better than mistaken for a female.
if you get spooked and can't handle it stay home.
Spooking like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Girls who make up tips not to be spooked are the most spooked
make being spooked work for you instead of against you.
being spooked as a tranny is ok, look at the females around you.
Dont be like jhaniah stevens who stay in the drug hotel on belmont Ave, as she is living proof that having HIV and doing drugs are a shure way to burn that last tcell

GIrl plz dont get me fucked up cuz spooked is not over ms SUNSHYNEs way...at ALLL..i made these tips cuz ALOT of ppl ask how i trans so fast cuz i SLAY girls that have done it for ten years....if what that girls says does not fit you then why get mad.....? yall have been fightin 4 EVER NOW!!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:18 AM
sweetie im 6'2 and i do just fine as a WOMAN.6'2 and my body is on point no work done to it whatsoever
You have to forgive this hater
he just got out of jail only to be beat down.
Now the thing is now to go take video footage of where he lives and post it here for all to see!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:19 AM
I know Mz. Benjamin Button in the face isn't talking about my future wifey like that,lol.

bq plz....

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:19 AM
yes it is!

Todd Stevens Todd Stevens Todd Stevens Todd Stevens Todd Stevens:mad:lol

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:20 AM
GIrl plz dont get me fucked up cuz spooked is not over ms SUNSHYNEs way...at ALLL..i made these tips cuz ALOT of ppl ask how i trans so fast cuz i SLAY girls that have done it for ten years....if what that girls says does not fit you then why get mad.....? yall have been fightin 4 EVER NOW!!
I am never mad, but after I found out that the 3 musketters thought they were coming to slay I said fuck it, let a REAL bitch that slays come on here and set the record straight.
I am a tall bitch and I get spooked and I get PAID!
And smashing small bugs is on my to do list! ya homie is gettin a beat down and any bitch steppin in gets smashed with him!
Now if only one of the 3 is gonna come for me the other 2 should tell the 3rd one not to put their names in HIS mess!

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:21 AM
im not on here to attack the girls.im way to grown for that.im just saying dont sit here and tell the girls who can and can not transition.

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:24 AM
My tranny tip is this:
Don't let that mouth write a check your ass can't cash!

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:25 AM
im not on here to attack the girls.im way to grown for that.im just saying dont sit here and tell the girls who can and can not transition.

:iagree:with your sexy azz

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:25 AM
The bitches who say who can pass or not are the worse ones. A tall bitch with confidence is ALWAYS gonna slay the most cuntyiest bug!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:26 AM

Im sorry im not in ne way sayin ne one should not trans nothing should get in there way but...im sorry but 6 2!!! iS A CLOCK

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:27 AM
the bitches who say who can pass or not are the worse ones. A tall bitch with confidence is always gonna slay the most cuntyiest bug!

ok so ur sayin you look better then me?

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 03:27 AM
The bitches who say who can pass or not are the worse ones. A tall bitch with confidence is ALWAYS gonna slay the most cuntyiest bug!
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::i agree::iagree::iagree:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:28 AM
Im sorry im not in ne way sayin ne one should not trans nothing should get in there way but...im sorry but 6 2!!! iS A CLOCK

.........and so is looking like Robocop with the mask off.lmao:geek:

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 03:29 AM
No offense but that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life...Someone being tall is a clock wtf? I know personally 3 genetic girls who hit the 6 foot barrier is that a clock? oh may I add they are gorgeous as all fucking hell.

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:30 AM
ok so ur sayin you look better then me?
I am the legendary Reina Valentino
I give a flying fuck what another dude looks like, I'm doin ME!
If a natural born female with a vagina is no match for me, a man with a penis in transition, no matter how pretty he is, is a match for me.
I can match you dollar for dollar boo!!!
But you NOT gonna come up in here or anywhere else and say a GLAMAZON was a chop!

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:32 AM
No offense but that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life...Someone being tall is a clock wtf? I know personally 3 genetic girls who hit the 6 foot barrier is that a clock? oh may I add they are gorgeous as all fucking hell.
Insecurity and ignorance comes in all sizes!
I'll be the tall bitch any day!!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:32 AM
wHEN UR CUNT YOU CAN BE IN REAL WEDDINGS WITH REG PPL NOT IN GAY WEDDINGS 12 AT NITE IN SOME FAGS CLUB.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:35 AM
.........and so is looking like robocop with the mask off.lmao:geek:

fags plz do i need to post all the theads that u said how fine i was toby plz...

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 03:35 AM

My mom's best friend when I was growing up was 6'2". Ask her husband and two children if she was GG or not.

Other than that, I'd actually say I agree with many of Sunshyne's tips, but if someone would rather stand out in society, then more power to them too. I just don't want them thinking that they represent anybody but themselves as transpeople. But really isn't that what's most important anyway? Being yourself?

~BB~

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:37 AM
no offense but that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life...someone being tall is a clock wtf? I know personally 3 genetic girls who hit the 6 foot barrier is that a clock? Oh may i add they are gorgeous as all fucking hell.

ok and thats fie and dandy but there ggs not ts and o one can really sit here and say that a women ts or ggs is gonna get some look and looks turn into diggin and diggin turns to clocks

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:39 AM
ok and thats fie and dandy but there ggs not ts and o one can really sit here and say that a women ts or ggs is gonna get some look and looks turn into diggin and diggin turns to clocks
If you a bad bitch like me and you get clocked your feathers shouldn't be ruffled. I get my dick sucked too much to care about being clocked. Own your truths and let it be!!

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:41 AM

of course i get looks but with those looks come telephone numbers,lunch dates,free bags,offers to model.do i get clocked someteimes? hell yea but so does every freaking ts. more often than not though i pass (daylight and no make up).

TsVanessa69
wHEN UR CUNT YOU CAN BE IN REAL WEDDINGS WITH REG PPL NOT IN GAY WEDDINGS 12 AT NITE IN SOME FAGS CLUB.
I have been in REAL weddings with my family as well. I been accepted in my community as a leader and I have met ALL my boyfriends familys!
And I'm a tall bitch!

BLKGSXR
ok and thats fie and dandy but there ggs not ts and o one can really sit here and say that a women ts or ggs is gonna get some look and looks turn into diggin and diggin turns to clocksyoure as sharp as a handful of cotton balls.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:42 AM
of course i get looks but with those looks come telephone numbers,lunch dates,free bags,offers to model.do i get clocked someteimes? Hell yea but so does every freaking ts. More often than not though i pass (daylight and no make up).

girl you can say what u will but i know damn well u wish u were shorter...

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:43 AM
youre as sharp as a handful of cotton balls.
LMAO!!! Why do these KIDS set themselves up for failure so much!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:43 AM
youre as sharp as a handful of cotton balls.

why are u not watchin tv i think roots is on....

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:44 AM
fags plz do i need to post all the theads that u said how fine i was toby plz...

You mean when I gave you complements after Mimi destroyed you.You were by yourself and I didn't want you to cry Murphy."Dead or alive,you're coming with me creep"-Robocop.lmao:geek:

TsVanessa69
How many gentic female tell me how they envy my height, so now some boy in transition wants to diss a bitch for being tall. Thats some bullshit if I ever heard any!!

amberskyi

no i truly dont.guys LOVE tall women.espically if that tall women has a killa body

BLKGSXR
they will learn in time being rude/crude will get you NOwhere...

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:45 AM
lmao!!! Why do these kids set themselves up for failure so much!

ok and all that and guess what?go look at his post i a sure u he gave me life until i siad i dont see colors

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:45 AM
You mean when I gave you complements after Mimi destroyed you.You were by yourself and I didn't want you to cry Murphy."Die or alive,you're coming with me creep"-Robocop.lmao:geek:
Mimi is team Valentino!
Our mission is to desroy!

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:46 AM
My mom's best friend when I was growing up was 6'2". Ask her husband and two children if she was GG or not.

Other than that, I'd actually say I agree with many of Sunshyne's tips, but if someone would rather stand out in society, then more power to them too. I just don't want them thinking that they represent anybody but themselves as transpeople. But really isn't that what's most important anyway? Being yourself?

~BB~

You're my guru,lol:geek:

SunshyneMonroe
no i truly dont.guys love tall women.espically if that tall women has a killa body

most guys like women shorter then them im sorry but u think different then me and most pll.....tall is a clock...

BLKGSXR
why are u not watchin tv i think roots is on....
???? Im merely stating what you don want to realize Its nothing bad youre still somewhat pretty but your standards are SHOT!

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:47 AM
no i truly dont.guys LOVE tall women.espically if that tall women has a killa body

I know I would :fuckin:

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:48 AM
mimi is team valentino!
Our mission is to desroy!

as long as i look beter then both of u i culd give a fuck sure mimi can read most fag canss

TsVanessa69
ok and all that and guess what?go look at his post i a sure u he gave me life until i siad i dont see colors
You fail to realize ALL of us get life from dudes, no matter how TALL or short you are. I can go toe to toe with ANY bitch no matter her height, match you dollar for dollar and pas you a few of my dollars to help you catch up!
Girls fail to realize girls like me being tall and taking flack paved the way for you short dudes to get a free pass!
You will always be 10 steps behind and feeding off the crumbs we leave behind!

BLKGSXR
most guys like women shorter then them im sorry but u think different then me and most pll.....tall is a clock...
I love tall girls...and short girls...you know what fuck it I love if a girl is real not fake doesnt start shit stays to herself and can be there when I want that alone time with her, Ya diiiig?
That said Step ya game up lil homie and your aspects on life.

amberskyi

most people?? everyone is agreeing with me dear.not most but ALL...

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:49 AM
as long as i look beter then both of u i culd give a fuck sure mimi can read most fag canss
Now I would say you are ok, maybe even cute, but not even in my league!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 03:50 AM

yes it is! Again lol

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:50 AM
I love tall girls...and short girls...you know what fuck it I love if a girl is real not fake doesnt start shit stays to herself and can be there when I want that alone time with her, Ya diiiig?
That said Step ya game up lil homie and your aspects on life.
Lil homies never fill the big girls shoes!!! napolean complex is alive still i see! Short is ok for a gg, but if you a ts, BIGGER is BETTER!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:51 AM
most people?? Everyone is agreeing with me dear.not most but all...

sir some blk guys that hate me cuz i dont see them and some other tall tranny nigga plz bein tall is a clock and i slay u tall or not fag

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:52 AM
sir some blk guys that hate me cuz i dont see them and some other tall tranny nigga plz bein tall is a clock and i slay u tall or not fag
You just jumped in gigs the other day, even your good buddy told me that when you guys were fighting, so now you wanna know all about trannys when you not even one ya daymn self???

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:53 AM

thats humiliating...disrespecting yourself like that..

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 03:53 AM
of course i get looks but with those looks come telephone numbers,lunch dates,free bags,offers to model.do i get clocked someteimes? hell yea but so does every freaking ts. more often than not though i pass (daylight and no make up).

Can we just define something real quick? IMHO:

'Passable' is NOT the same as 'undetectable.' You'd be hard pressed to find a TS woman that's TOTALLY undetectable because we are the sum of our experiences. At one time or another, a hole in one's back story or some other historical tell is going to pop up even in the case of the most physically undetectable woman.

'Passable' is when society gives one a 'pass.' That means that most of the time people don't question one's gender, but on the rare occasion that they do, the transperson in question is female-enough to be to be viewed that way regardless and for whatever reason, whether beauty, demeanor, or just the amount of time a person has lived in their new gender.

I approximate that someone who gets clocked 10% of the time or less or has an overwhelmingly female (as opposed to feminine) demeanor is considered 'passable' and will be treated by society as female.

~BB~

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:54 AM
thats humiliating...disrespecting yourself like that..
You look real and you make the ones that are short and still not real feel bad, its ok bella, I go thru that all the time. our height is our blessing and what shallow minds see as a flaw will soon be their downfall!

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:55 AM

'Passable' is NOT the same as 'undetectable.' You'd be hard pressed to find a TS woman that's TOTALLY undetectable because we are the sum of our experiences. At one time or another, a hole in one's back story or some other historical tell is going to pop up even in the case of the most physically undetectable woman.

'Passable' is when society gives one a 'pass.' That means that most of the time people don't question one's gender, but on the rare occasion that they do, the transperson in question is female-enough to be to be viewed that way regardless and for whatever reason, whether beauty, demeanor, or just the amount of time a person has lived in their new gender.

I approximate that someone who gets clocked 10% of the time or less is considered 'passable' and will be treated by society as female.

~BB~

:iagree::iagree:

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:55 AM
you just jumped in gigs the other day, even your good buddy told me that when you guys were fighting, so now you wanna know all about trannys when you not even one ya daymn self???

what are u talkin about do u not see the weddin pic im not a tranny but im in my bros weddin there is many videos showin im a ts...that somethin i feel no need to even prove lol and i would not give a fuck if i was cd im still prettier then u....

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:56 AM

I approximate that someone who gets clocked 10% of the time or has an overwhelmingly female (as opposed to feminine) demeanor or less is considered 'passable' and will be treated by society as female.

~BB~
I say be happy with YOU.
if I am passable or not I don't care.
I live my life for ME, I pay my bills and buy my clothes and if I get spooked I deal with it how I choose!

blondebarbiegoddess
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=MuTX7-S643- http://i55.tinypic.com/fxqj5u.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmevr8.jpg both bent over! you do the math!!!!

Evil Jay
yes it is! Again lol

This basic b%*@h looks like Courtney Love from the mid 90's,lmao:geek::geek:

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 03:57 AM
You look real and you make the ones that are short and still not real feel bad, its ok bella, I go thru that all the time. our height is our blessing and what shallow minds see as a flaw will soon be their downfall!

i just think its sad that ts women have to tear eachother down to feel better.im not for that nor would i ever humiliate myself by trying to disrespect another girls gender

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 03:58 AM
what are u talkin about do u not see the weddin pic im not a tranny but im in my bros weddin there is many videos showin im a ts...that somethin i feel no need to even prove lol and i would not give a fuck if i was cd im still prettier then u....
Prettier than me in your mind, but you no match for me sir. You were not born with a vagina, so your just a nigga tryna be something you are not! fall back lil homie!

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 03:59 AM
whoopity fucking doo dah! I was in both my sisters weddings, you know what we call that? Ill tell ya...its called sibling love maybe they wanted you in the wedding ever think that..feel honored to have that love because you sure dont send it with the way you act here...Maaaaan you aint nothing but a kid I mean your mentality shows it.

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:01 AM

You light skin Bernie Mack in the face basic b#*@%h,who wants you.Do I have to pull up the thread when you were begging for my email,lmao.:geek:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-02-2010, 04:02 AM
There is a lot to be said for maturity.

Once transsexuals realize that life is not a beauty pageant nor a competiton, nor about getting clocked or who is this or that, life is much much much easier.

Women come in all shapes in sizes. There are tall women, fat women, women with no boobs, women with no asses, women with big feet, women with big hands-all the characteristics considered to be tranny like.

The one thing women don't have is a beard or hair on chest, etc.

Other than that you have to make it work for you in regards to your genes, what you were given, your financial situation, and what you feel comfortable with.

It's as simple as that.

Being a transsexual you success should not be determined on how passable or pretty you may be- but well how together you are as a person and what a good human being you may be. Success is relative.

One may be born a woman, but one chooses to become a lady.

As one of my mentors Samantha Perez told me 16 years ago-'There will always be someone prettier and younger than you, all you have to do is worry about yourself and be the best you can be for you'. Something I have always lived by.

SunshyneMonroe
whoopity fucking doo dah! I was in both my sisters weddings, you know what we call that? Ill tell ya...its called sibling love maybe they wanted you in the wedding ever think that..feel honored to have that love because you sure dont send it with the way you act here...maaaaan you aint nothing but a kid i mean your mentality shows it.

shut ur blky dumb ass up im sayin if im not a tranny why would i look that way at his weddin cds dont go that far...dumb ass

BellaBellucci
I say be happy with YOU.
if I am passable or not I don't care.
I live my life for ME, I pay my bills and buy my clothes and if I get spooked I deal with it how I choose!

Agreed. But you also catch more bees with honey. I think it all boils down to personal choice. Your way is your choice, and if it works for you, then great, but you also have to understand that you're probably in the minority in your opinion.

Personally I like that you're you, but I don't think the way you live your life would work for most transpeople although it's cool that you can pull it off.

~BB~

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 04:03 AM

for real? i didnt know youre that tall girl. you dont look that tall in your pics

i taught youre just joking when you said your 6 feet tall in another thread

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 04:04 AM
There is a lot to be said for maturity.

Once transsexauls realize that life is not a beauty pageant nor a competiton, nor about getting clocked or who is this or that, life is much much much easier.

Women come in all shapes in sizes. There are tall women, fat women, women with no boobs, women with no asses, women with big feet, women with big hands-all the characteristics considered to be tranny like.

The one thing women don't have is a beard or hair on chest, etc.

Other than that you have to make it work for you in regards to your genes, what you were given, your financial situation, and what you feel comfortable with.

It's as simple as that.

Being a transsexual you success should not be determined on how passable or pretty you may be- but well how together you are as a person and what a good human being you may be.

One may be born a woman, but one chooses to become a lady.

Well said. :iagree:

~BB~

SunshyneMonroe
you light skin bernie mack in the face basic b#*@%h,who wants you.do i have to pull up the thread when you were begging for my email,lmao.:geek:

fag i play with many guys on here i dont even know what u look like.....

BLKGSXR
shut ur blky dumb ass up im sayin if im not a tranny why would i look that way at his weddin cds dont go that far...dumb ass
Smh youre proving my point that youre nothing but a little kid sweetheart.

amberskyi
for real? i didnt know youre that tall girl. you dont look that tall in your pics

i taught youre just joking when you said your 6 feet tall in another thread

nope its all the ass..makes me look shorter lmfao

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 04:06 AM
nope its all the ass..makes me look shorter lmfao
shit sags super low...ya old lady :p bwahhahaha jk

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:08 AM
shit sags super low...ya old lady :p bwahhahaha jk

remember that when you ask me for some later..

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 04:09 AM
remember that when you ask me for some later..
I wont I mean heh heh :p imma smoke you out when youre out here :p

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:12 AM
I wont I mean heh heh :p imma smoke you out when youre out here :p

youll be lucky if i even look at a freakin ticket

BLKGSXR
10-02-2010, 04:15 AM
youll be lucky if i even look at a freakin ticket
:ignore: youre such a silly girl, thats why I like ya so damned much.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:18 AM
THIS SO CALLED FABOLOUS BITCH RIDING THE 2 DOLLAR BUS!!! READ THE COMMENTS LMAOOOOOO YouTube - Tranny in the City: Episode 4 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDqL42eDiI)

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 04:20 AM
OK this is more for the girls..I get ALOT of emails from TS and even more from cd since i think the word had got around that i "work" well with them well here are some tips if ur not full time then just take what would work for you...

Start mones before you start goin full time i would say about a year at MIN!!"I know u think its a long time but trust me youll be clocked to the gods at walmart.."

GET LASER YESTERDAY get the face done NOW!!! After my face was done i even did my whole body just so i would not have to shave :)

Of course ur gonna stop cutting your hair.....

SAY NO TO WIGSSSSSS.....PLz dont wear wigs they are a clock sometimes when ppl see ggs wearin wig they think there trannys.....if you HAVE to wear a full lace not a half lance they dont have the "baby" hair and look the fool...fusion is the best "hair helper" for me...

Dont wear long nails they make ur hands look bigger its best to wear ur real nails but get them painted Blk is a good color cuz it makes things look smaller...

Getting a GOOD spray tan can give u a nice "glow" dont go cheap if its not at less over 50 bucks youll look orange....tell them u dont want to be darker u just want to even ur skin tone youll be fine...

And my Number 1 Tips is......NO MAKEUP AT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

when ur goin to the store or to the airport ect during the day do not wear ne makeup..when u see women durin the day are the walkin around lookin like a top model....No..ppl think trannys need makeup to look like a women dont wear ne they will never think twice..if u have to wear makeup to look like a women ur not ready to be full time....if bein passable is something u want

Hope these things are good for u guys

Feel free to ad to the list...

i also notice this one from my experience

if i make my nail long my hands look huge and if i put a lot of make up i look very tranny esque. I even look more girly and passable with no make up at all!

but sometimes a client of mine request me to put a lot of make up they said its a turn on for them lol

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:24 AM

if i make my nail long my hands look huge and if i put a lot of make up i look very tranny esque. I even look more girly and passable with no make up at all!

but sometimes a client of mine request me to put a lot of make up they said its a turn on for them lol

yes yes and yes! there is a time and a place for everything.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:24 AM
:ignore: youre such a silly girl, thats why I like ya so damned much.

you already know why i like you *wink*

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:25 AM

rIGHT..i wear makeup when im workin or taken pics but in my everyday life i dont and i look every different without makeup but wayyy more passable

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 04:25 AM
yes yes and yes! there is a time and a place for everything.

It's called college. :party:

~BB~

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Bella is awesome

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:31 AM
It's called college. :party:

~BB~

yes! and you look like fish.

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 04:32 AM

But I'm 5'11", mama! :lol:

~BB~

gcon
10-02-2010, 04:33 AM
bella and allanah have made the most clear, concise points so far. beauty and brains ftw

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:34 AM
But I'm 5'11", mama! :lol:

~BB~
not 6'2! good job :)

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:34 AM

......and you look like a bleached rick ross in drag,ohhh snapzzz....lmao:wiggle::dancing::wiggle::dancing:

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:36 AM
......and you look like a bleached rick ross in drag,ohhh snapzzz....lmao:wiggle::dancing::wiggle::dancing:

this coming from someone whos never SEEN me. lol old bitter tranny chasing black man gets no free white tranny lol.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:37 AM
fish means she looks female retard. WOW dumb broke brotha.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:38 AM
this coming from someone whos never SEEN me. lol old bitter tranny chasing black man gets no free white tranny lol.

girl i blocked him already u should to

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:38 AM

The put me onto your pics,and not desirable.Once again Jay aint with the swirl,lmao.Ohhh methy,how you amuse me:geek:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:40 AM
The put me onto your pics,and not desirable.Once again Jay aint with the swirl,lmao.Ohhh methy,how you amuse me:geek:

Yeah...I'm young,not old.Just wanted to throw that in there too,lmao:geek:

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:41 AM
girl i blocked him already u should to

done! that other things getting blocked too!

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Yeah...I'm young,not old.Just wanted to throw that in there too,lmao:geek:

is that you in your profile pic?

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:42 AM
fish means she looks female retard. WOW dumb broke brotha.

Don't come at me with your transbonics alright.We speak english over here sir,lmao.ohhh snapzzz,lol:geek:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:43 AM
is that you in your profile pic?

why?interested:whistle:

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:43 AM
this is a transgender site i can talk tranny. dirty ugly broke jealous ashey handed shit face.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:45 AM
why?interested:whistle:

lol.i cant say my husband be on here lol

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:45 AM
here evil jay fix those rough crocodile charred hands! http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Moisturizing/Cocoa-Butter-Hand-and-Body-Lotion/ID=prod6025126-product?V=G&ec=frgl_&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku6023884

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:50 AM
here evil jay fix those rough crocodile charred hands! http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Moisturizing/Cocoa-Butter-Hand-and-Body-Lotion/ID=prod6025126-product?V=G&ec=frgl_&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku6023884

That was after a sandstorm,Robo.I thought you were gonna igg me,lol.You studied my entire pic to come up with that,wow.Kids dont do drugs."CRACK IS WACK"Whitney Houston :geek:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:52 AM
lol.i cant say my husband be on here lol

We'll keep it on the low low:geek:

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:53 AM
That was after a sandstorm,Robo.I thought you were gonna igg me,lol.You studied my entire pic to come up with that,wow.Kids dont do drugs."CRACK IS WACK"Whitney Houston :geek:

i like rough hands.they feel good on my smooth skin

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 04:54 AM
i had to sneak that last one in! bye fag. die fag.

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:56 AM
i like rough hands.they feel good on my smooth skin

Let me find out,lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:57 AM
uggg i can still see his comments when ppl quote him...

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 04:57 AM
i had to sneak that last one in! bye fag. die fag.

Meth and your pimp have chosen your destiny:geek:

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 04:58 AM
I made an entry on my blog about todd stevens
http://www.tsvanessa69.com/blog/

TsVanessa69
10-02-2010, 05:01 AM
Meth and your pimp have chosen your destiny:geek:
Lol!!!! His meth addiction is outta pocket now

LAGent4ts
10-02-2010, 05:22 AM
I think a few of the traits of a mature, well rounded individual, who generally is considered a "good person" include such things as insight, understanding, tolerance, and patience. These traits are acquired from lessons learned as we live our lives day to day. It is unfortunate that some of these must be learned from the pain of crossing paths with ignorant, arrogant, brash, critical and insecure individuals, who have no regard for the feelings of others, who are too ignorant to realize that their criticism of others says nothing about the target of their criticism, but speaks volumes about their own need to be critical.

History has proven that groups of individuals who have similar goals, dreams and desirers must first be supportive of and embrace and accept their members, however different, before they can expect others to accept, embrace and support them as just another person trying to live their life to the best of their ability and turn a blind eye to their differences.

scroller
10-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Thank god for the new forum rules so threads like this don't happen anymore. Hoo-ha!

Solitary Brother
10-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Im very very tall.....6'3-6'4"

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Let me say this

Shorter girls DO pass better because they bring less attention to themselves.

Taller Girls bring ALOT of attention, so if you are not very VERY feminine looking you are more likely to get clocked versus a shorter TS.

goku
10-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Amberskyi might just be the finest girl on this board. Never seen her in person, but her pics look cute as hell. If we strolled down the block, me being 6'2-3, no one would clock shit.

In reality who gives a fuck? Is that the only reason yall transition? I thought transitioning was about matching body with mind?

Yall girls need to quit. Cause in reality there is always a man who thinks you are fine, and the next girl is not, and behind him a guy thinks that you look terrible. You will never impress everybody. That's just how the world works. People here think JP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would rather have Amberskyi. That is just my tastes, and no matter what JP did, I would stroll right past her to that girl. So there is no point in worrying about what someone else says, just do you.

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Taller Girls bring ALOT of attention, so if you are not very VERY feminine looking you are more likely to get clocked versus a shorter TS.

I have to agree with this with the caveat that being stared at because you're a tall woman can be very uncomfortable regardless of whether or not you're being 'read.' When people do it to me I usually yell loudly, 'Hi, how are you?!' so everyone can hear me, especially if they think they're being coy. It makes them blush every time. :dancing:

~BB~

Tepres
10-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Let me say this

Shorter girls DO pass better because they bring less attention to themselves.

While I think some taller girls can look good, I'd agree with this post.
I've been there more than once when an unusually tall GG walks by and guys joke or speculate about her gender. It happens a lot.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Amberskyi might just be the finest girl on this board. Never seen her in person, but her pics look cute as hell. If we strolled down the block, me being 6'2-3, no one would clock shit.

In reality who gives a fuck? Is that the only reason yall transition? I thought transitioning was about matching body with mind?

Yall girls need to quit. Cause in reality there is always a man who thinks you are fine, and the next girl is not, and behind him a guy thinks that you look terrible. You will never impress everybody. That's just how the world works. People here think JP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would rather have Amberskyi. That is just my tastes, and no matter what JP did, I would stroll right past her to that girl. So there is no point in worrying about what someone else says, just do you.

aww...thanks boo :kiss:
it weird tho,both my ex's were shorter than me.the first was 5'8 and the second was 5'10.

goku
10-02-2010, 07:32 AM
aww...thanks boo :kiss:
it weird tho,both my ex's were shorter than me.the first was 5'8 and the second was 5'10.

LOL. Short guys LOVE tall women. Don't know why.

It's all preference really. I prefer women who are natural looking. Don't need a lot of makeup. Sure, everyone likes their girl to get done up every once and again, but not all the time. I like natural beauty, and real talk, you have that.

Ryz
10-02-2010, 07:34 AM

Ughh, my mother is 6 feat. Height don't mean shit

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 07:40 AM
LOL. Short guys LOVE tall women. Don't know why.

It's all preference really. I prefer women who are natural looking. Don't need a lot of makeup. Sure, everyone likes their girl to get done up every once and again, but not all the time. I like natural beauty, and real talk, you have that.

thank you.to bad you live in texas lol

goku
10-02-2010, 08:01 AM
thank you.to bad you live in texas lol

A girl could always go on tour. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 08:36 AM
This is some sad shit. lol The Oompa Loompas are throwing hissy fits. Meanwhile, supermodels and the bitches who do your nails are all still laughing at you. lol

Move to a real city, and compete with a Ford Model. They average 5'9". lol And when they see you coming, they laugh at the "unclockable" cleaning lady mugs from pygmy island. lol

Most GGs would hock their ovaries to look like 5'10" Christy Turlington. Catch it, little gay boys. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Height is meaningless. Just because Kmart always has your size in stock doesn't neccesarily make you fishy. ;-) Btw, be rest assured HeavenlySin is laughing at all of you. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 08:43 AM
This thread reeks of class. lol

YouTube - Wendy Ho- Bi$%h, I Stole Yo' Purse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-iWz2VhTw)

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Most GGs would hock their ovaries to look like 5'10" Christy Turlington. Catch it, little gay boys. lol

Sometimes I have to give you a brownie point. This would be one of those times. That's so fucking true! :party:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 08:52 AM
You whores all need a good reading from someone who is as tiny as any of you, and who's shadow you aren't deserving to jerk off in. Someone to make you want to slit your wrists and feel like a dude every time look in the mirror.

Gag, faggots. And, after you do, scrub her toilet. lol

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 08:56 AM
I am 5 foot 10......

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 08:57 AM
You whores all need a good reading from someone who is as tiny as any of you, and who's shadow you aren't deserving to jerk off in. Someone to make you want to slit your wrists and feel like a dude every time look in the mirror.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_723c3ebccf1027a088cc88b982f1f8c2.jpg

Thats uh bad bitch,no disrespect,lol

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Yes, and she wouldn't step foot in this shithole with Sunshine's feet. Trust.

If babbling about bullshit in make-believe tranny sexworker land, looking for scraps of validation, is ALL some of you whores have in your lives, you don't have shit.

TsGiaX
10-02-2010, 09:07 AM
I think the most important thing is, If you're transitioning to become a WOMAN, Leave the FAGGOT attitude behind with your tight boy h&m Jeans!

Ive seen all different type of ts, day time, and night, some things that spook 1 girl doesnt get the other spooked, certain things that work for 1 doesnt for the next.

Keep it cute, or keep it on mute, it avoids you lots of problems in this shady lil community! TRUST!

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 09:18 AM
I am 5 foot 10......
I'm 5'11", and I symbolically piss on 99.99% of this forum's empty heads.

"I was victimized by Grooby."... "I'm a fishy dwarf." Pffft. You call any of that madness "womanhood"?

Go get some fresh air. I think some of your brains are caked over w/ false validation and fleeting chump change.

This is not the real world. You do know that. Right, ladies?

This is a jackoff booth in cyberspace. In 5 years, you'll all be on the balls of your ass at this rate.

You know, I ask myself, "Are they working on a website? Are they planning any surgeries? Will the ends justify the means, or is this the end? Is this their final destination?"

Trust me, many of you are headed directly for the washed-up whore scrap heap. Just do your best to keep it cute in the meantime.

APD2
10-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Who is she?

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Who is she?
Someone far beyond your reach.

renoned
10-02-2010, 09:43 AM
LMAO Nicole Dupre you rock:Bowdown:

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Anyway, her pic is coming down right now. Keep drooling over the overwhelming number of trainwrecks, ladies and gentlemen.

arnie666
10-02-2010, 10:05 AM
I have a tip,don't threaten other ladyboys on a forum that anyone can view and don't cat fight with the jealous homosexuals who try to bring you down . Don't talk publically about another ladyboy being beaten up and see it as a good thing.

Have a bit of class and be ladylike .You don't see Allanah star or jennifer paris doing that do you. If they have a problem with someone I expect they resolve it off the forum.

arnie666
10-02-2010, 10:09 AM

You are fucking lovely, I'd take you to the annual ball we have at work anytime and the only looks would be from the fat pasty looking wives and girlfriends who'd be green with envy.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 10:23 AM
You are fucking lovely, I'd take you to the annual ball we have at work anytime and the only looks would be from the fat pasty looking wives and girlfriends who'd be green with envy.
Can you take your racist alcoholic gibberish back to mars, Mr Policeman? I think the only "annual balls" you've got on the horizon are the blue ones in your skid-marked briefs.

arnie666
10-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Can you take your racist alcoholic gibberish back to mars, Mr Policeman? I think the only "annual balls" you've got on the horizon are the blue ones in your skid-marked briefs.

You can fuck off and allyou muppet. You are just jealous she's getting my attention and not you you silly wop.

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 11:08 AM
You can fuck off and allyou muppet. You are just jealous she's getting my attention and not you you silly wop.
"Wop". lol I love how cops always feel like they're above all rules, laws, and social decorum.

But I guess becoming a pig is great gig for lazy, uneducated, working class, British, racist slob, who jerk off to dick pictures.

And I've already had sexual "attention" from you, you degenerate lush with a badge and you make my skin crawl. Don't flatter yourself.

Now why don't you and your little limp-wristed droog boyfriends go play hide the night stick?

arnie666
10-02-2010, 11:44 AM
"Wop". lol I love how cops always feel like they're above all rules, laws, and social decorum.

But I guess becoming a pig is great gig for lazy, uneducated, working class, British, racist slob, who jerk off to dick pictures.

And I've already had sexual "attention" from you, you degenerate lush with a badge and you make my skin crawl. Don't flatter yourself.

Now why don't you and your little limp-wristed droog boyfriends go play hide the night stick?

You are just fucked off ,that if I took you to the chuffing ball, the looks would be ones of shock not envy and the next day I'd be talking to personnel and occupational health because they'd think I'd gone totally nuts.

I bet you are jerking yourself off now because you get off on this you freaky underpant.

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Tall girls slay short boys any day!
Its better to be a glamazon and worshiped, than a short boy overlooked or beaten!
I found out i am only 5'10 but I slay every short nigga who ever came for me!!you girlz are silly im 5 feet 6 and nobody messes with me or id drop them like a rock

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
My tranny tip is this:
Don't let that mouth write a check your ass can't cash!girl id kill to look like you i remember the first time i saw those pix and thinking holy crap im never gonna look good next to you people it was kinda depressng yet at the same time extremely proud of all of you.

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 01:15 PM
girl you can say what u will but i know damn well u wish u were shorter...why you girlz get all crazy over passing its messed up who cares who passes and who dont plain and simple your a tgirl not a boy not a girl but the 3rd sex period and no matter what delusional thoughts may come out of your brains it wont change a god damn thing so be proud of who you are and not ashamed cause somebody clocks ya.ps.im 5'6 and would love to be taller

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 01:26 PM
I think a few of the traits of a mature, well rounded individual, who generally is considered a "good person" include such things as insight, understanding, tolerance, and patience. These traits are acquired from lessons learned as we live our lives day to day. It is unfortunate that some of these must be learned from the pain of crossing paths with ignorant, arrogant, brash, critical and insecure individuals, who have no regard for the feelings of others, who are too ignorant to realize that their criticism of others says nothing about the target of their criticism, but speaks volumes about their own need to be critical.

History has proven that groups of individuals who have similar goals, dreams and desirers must first be supportive of and embrace and accept their members, however different, before they can expect others to accept, embrace and support them as just another person trying to live their life to the best of their ability and turn a blind eye to their differences. one of the best posts ive read great job babe

beandip
10-02-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm 5' 9"

I love tall chicks....doesn't bother me one iota if they get clocked.

My dream chick is tall, minimal make up, educated, well spoken and confident.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-02-2010, 02:24 PM

No one can come for Miss Chanel hunny.
Not now, not 20 years ago, not never.

Make them learn it Nicole! LOL

Schimmel
10-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Yep.

Ryz
10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
you girlz are silly im 5 feet 6 and nobody messes with me or id drop them like a rock

Um, how old are you again? Some of these girls need to act their age.
:smh

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:08 PM
A girl could always go on tour. lol

dont u sounds so fuckin nasty ewww

goku
10-02-2010, 04:35 PM
dont u sounds so fuckin nasty ewww

It's just a joke Sunshine.....lol don't get your panties in a bunch. Kimberly Banxx can vouch for me. When she was here I offered to help her get around, if she needed something, or just got bored. I am a perfect gentleman. Can't a man joke every now and again?

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:38 PM
It's just a joke Sunshine.....lol don't get your panties in a bunch. Kimberly Banxx can vouch for me. When she was here I offered to help her get around, if she needed something, or just got bored. I am a perfect gentleman. Can't a man joke every now and again?

just a mess....

goku
10-02-2010, 04:40 PM
just a mess....

Now you are trying to start in with me? LOL

Keep it moving Sunshine. I don't want it with you.

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:45 PM

i want it it with you tho lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:51 PM

I dont start ne thing with ne one... dont try it cuz u can get read asap... you keep it movin and stop askin grls to hoe the world to come to see you....bq plz..

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 04:53 PM
i want it it with you tho lol

and even u didnt like what hesaid thats prob why u didnt write back after that im sorry but that just sound a mess....go on tour...ok go on tour the us fuck 100000 guys and come to tx and fuck me for free...

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I dont start ne thing with ne one... dont try it cuz u can get read asap... you keep it movin and stop askin grls to hoe the world to come to see you....bq plz..

differences aside.lmfao @ stop asking girls to hoe the world
i think he meant it harmlessly even tho i can admit it sounded pretty odd

goku
10-02-2010, 04:58 PM

LOL @ queen being applied to me. That is about as accurate as calling Ray Lewis a "queen".

and quit using all that ballroom bullshit with me. I am a man. Speak to me as such. Or don't speak to me at all. Either way it don't make a shit. I made it 29 years without a "Sunshyne" in my life, what makes you think a nigga is gonna roll up in the fetal position and start sucking his thumb because you ain't talkin to him?

Like I said..... Keep it movin little girl. When you wanna act like a big girl, you can come out of your room. LOL

goku
10-02-2010, 05:01 PM
differences aside.lmfao @ stop girls to hoe the world
i think he meant harmlessly tho even tho i can admit it sounded pretty odd

I was just teasing. You know I have never said a thing disrespectful to you. Nor have I ever started with Paris or Sunshyne. When they choose to turn on you, they turn. I guess it's my turn now, but they aren't gonna like what they get.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL @ queen being applied to me. That is about as accurate as calling Ray Lewis a "queen".

and quit using all that ballroom bullshit with me. I am a man. Speak to me as such. Or don't speak to me at all. Either way it don't make a shit. I made it 29 years without a "Sunshyne" in my life, what makes you think a nigga is gonna roll up in the fetal position and start sucking his thumb because you ain't talkin to him?

Like I said..... Keep it movin little girl. When you wanna act like a big girl, you can come out of your room. LOL

hun not to much cuz i know some things you dont think i know..so i would shut up cuz i was tryin to save it for later..:) ps i have never been to a ball a day in my life :)

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I was just teasing. You know I have never said a thing disrespectful to you. Nor have I ever started with Paris or Sunshyne. When they choose to turn on you, they turn. I guess it's my turn now, but they aren't gonna like what they get.

turn on u You bttms kill me put on a wig already...or wait?

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 05:04 PM

whoaaa please no animosity this way.i was actually sticking up for you.i would be a liar though if i didnt say it sounded weird.chill boy,not every girl is looking to hand dudes their testicles.i still got luv for ya lol

goku
10-02-2010, 05:09 PM
turn on u You bttms kill me put on a wig already...or wait?

Hahaha.... I see what you are trying to do.

This is what yall call "reading"....lol

Like I said. I am a man. Talk to me as such, or not at all. Now it's Sat morning. I am off today. Texas and Oklahoma are playing in the Cotton bowl at 2:30 central time. Quit fucking up my football! lol

You can make the trip down 290 with some popcorn and brew. You got enough time to get here before the game starts.

goku
10-02-2010, 05:13 PM
whoaaa please no animosity this way.i was actually sticking up for you.i would be a liar though if i didnt say it sounded weird.chill boy,not every girl is looking to hand dudes their testicles.i still got luv for ya lol

I know Amberskyi...lol

I stay out of their conflict. I am here for the entertainment, and the occasional conversation. I have no problems with you, and I am pretty sure I never will. You cool with me, and cute too. When I am in NY, I will buy you a drink, tip the cap, and push on. I am that kind of guy. Never trying to get in the way of other people's shine. :)

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=goku;803853]Hahaha.... I see what you are trying to do.

This is what yall call "reading"....lol

Like I said. I am a man. Talk to me as such, or not at all. Now it's Sat morning. I am off today. Texas and Oklahoma are playing in the Cotton bowl at 2:30 central time. Quit fucking up my football! lol

You can make the trip down 290 with some popcorn and brew. You got enough time to get here before the game starts.[/QUOTE

i dont do foot ball miss thang and ill be in austin monday plz dont be mad and call me out on 6 th st... maybe we can go to wig world and play dress up?

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:18 PM
I know Amberskyi...lol

I stay out of their conflict. I am here for the entertainment, and the occasional conversation. I have no problems with you, and I am pretty sure I never will. You cool with me, and cute too. When I am in NY, I will buy you a drink, tip the cap, and push on. I am that kind of guy. Never trying to get in the way of other people's shine. :)

so ur gonna lie?

goku
10-02-2010, 05:28 PM
so ur gonna lie?

I backed yall a couple times early on, but realized that yall just want to ruffle everybody's feathers, so I just keep quiet.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:29 PM
:jerkoff.....
I backed yall a couple times early on, but realized that yall just want to ruffle everybody's feathers, so I just keep quiet.

goku
10-02-2010, 05:35 PM
:jerkoff.....

Baby, are you bored this morning?

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Baby, are you bored this morning?

no i had 4 cups a joe r u gonna take me to the mall monday i need some new shoes...

goku
10-02-2010, 05:42 PM
no i had 4 cups a joe r u gonna take me to the mall monday i need some new shoes...

Which mall you like? Barton creek, or the Domain?

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2010, 05:43 PM
You are just fucked off ,that if I took you to the chuffing ball, the looks would be ones of shock not envy and the next day I'd be talking to personnel and occupational health because they'd think I'd gone totally nuts.

I bet you are jerking yourself off now because you get off on this you freaky underpant.
I don't speak Dipshitese, you inbred alcoholic. lol

Get back to picking your ass. No one's impressed by a closet fag wearing a badge.

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Which mall you like? Barton creek, or the Domain?

ive never been to the mall there only in san antonio i think imma stay at the hiton downtown but i dunno the last time i was there i had to walk my dates up to my room cuz there was some big meeting or something....but my shoes dont come cheap.....

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't speak Dipshitese, you inbred alcoholic. lol

Get back to picking your ass. No one's impressed by a closet fag wearing a badge.

omg u crack me up!!!!

goku
10-02-2010, 05:49 PM
ive never been to the mall there only in san antonio i think imma stay at the hiton downtown but i dunno the last time i was there i had to walk my dates up to my room cuz there was some big meeting or something....but my shoes dont come cheap.....

Oh.... you think I'm gonna buy YOU some shoes......lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh.... you think I'm gonna buy YOU some shoes......lol

see look just a cheap....

goku
10-02-2010, 06:01 PM
see look just a cheap....

What I look like buying a girl WITH A HUSBAND/LONG TERM BOYFRIEND anything? Not only would I not do that, but I wouldn't sleep with you either. That ain't my thing. I believe in karma. However, I would chop it up with you. As long as your dude said it was cool. Don't wanna overstep my boundaries. :)

goku
10-02-2010, 06:40 PM

I would stay downtown. It is convenient for everyone in the city, plus it makes it easier for you to step out, when you wanna get out. Being in the center of the city makes it easier for people from both sides of town to get to you.

mimiplastique
10-02-2010, 08:56 PM

how much do knock off louboutins cost these days again lmao

natina
10-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I am growing my hair out

the hormones are working for me (see below)

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HPnfMzoqKRXR9M:http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AAAAAwAgACAAAAAK1qpowuaOzEALSuuSWiMy_x KH0Kmv9rI7sZ4hKQNd-9yiCLnxZvHQSUMRffwwuqpTu0WXmKHFS3rn8lj4xM9mNMh37Vu Jy8gfYOA0QwXaH9o3PBzbxnVqwXZRjJ6kdbof&size=normal&t=1

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Im very very tall.....6'3-6'4"

mhhhhhh I love tall black men :D

:smh

Do I act my age?

how much do knock off louboutins cost these days again lmao

Why are you coming in to start talking shit?

I would stay downtown. It is convenient for everyone in the city, plus it makes it easier for you to step out, when you wanna get out. Being in the center of the city makes it easier for people from both sides of town to get to you.

Do not stay downtown, stay a few miles north on the highway.

YOU DO NOT WANT THE SOUTHSIDE TO COME SEE YOU!

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
mhhhhhh I love tall black men :D

Do I act my age?

Why are you coming in to start talking shit?

Do not stay downtown, stay a few miles north on the highway.

YOU DO NOT WANT THE SOUTHSIDE TO COME SEE YOU!

girl i dont mind him he reads my shoes but the shoes he is reading are not even cheap...dead at the fact HE RENTS SHOES and him and ashely wear the same shoes lol

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 09:59 PM
girl i dont mind him he reads my shoes but the shoes he is reading are not even cheap...dead at the fact HE RENTS SHOES and him and ashely wear the same shoes lol

I just do not see the point! Mimi has been gone for how long now?
And she comes back because her friend tried to get smart with me and I read her? And so did you?
Her friend was the cause so in all actuality she has no reason to start unless she is bored.

P.S Girl, I lost my phone at the mall so text me with both your numbers.
(I bought a new one)

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I just do not see the point! Mimi has been gone for how long now?
And she comes back because her friend tried to get smart with me and I read her? And so did you?
Her friend was the cause so in all actuality she has no reason to start unless she is bored.

P.S Girl, I lost my phone at the mall so text me with both your numbers.
(I bought a new one)

THANK YOU no one has said NE thing about mimi or vannessa but now vannessa dont like us either hmmm cuz we read there firend ugg they will be readin each other in a few weeks tellin each other bizz and talkin about all the drugs they do ect...."imma call you in a sec my mom is here my bro had his BABY!!

lisaparadise
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
:smhshouldnt you be out looking for a job?or stealing a car

tsparisangelline
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
THANK YOU no one has said NE thing about mimi or vannessa but now vannessa dont like us either hmmm cuz we read there firend ugg they will be readin each other in a few weeks tellin each other bizz and talkin about all the drugs they do ect...."imma call you in a sec my mom is here my bro had his BABY!!

I am not really bothered, Vanessa should realize by now I have no issues with her ( we had to many issues with the same dude to be enemies, lol).

Yuck @ your brothers wife.

HE IS WAYYYYYYYYY TO FINE TO BE WITH HER!!

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 11:23 PM
why you girlz get all crazy over passing its messed up who cares who passes and who dont plain and simple your a tgirl not a boy not a girl but the 3rd sex period and no matter what delusional thoughts may come out of your brains it wont change a god damn thing so be proud of who you are and not ashamed cause somebody clocks ya.ps.im 5'6 and would love to be taller

Sorry, but...

A) Who and what a person is can be changed at any time. Your identity is the culmination of your knowledge, wisdom, occupation, experiences, tastes, desires, etc. Just because we start out in life with parents who demand we conform to the gender assigned by our physical bodies, it's never real, simply forced upon us, so I would argue that our male lives were fake are our females lives are real.

B) One's identity is no more determined by their genitalia than their hair color.

C) If you don't want to 'pass,' that's fine, but please don't knock the rest of us. Like I said to Vanessa, I support girls who stand out, but that doesn't mean I have to emulate them.

I'm 5' 9"

I love tall chicks....doesn't bother me one iota if they get clocked.

My dream chick is tall, minimal make up, educated, well spoken and confident.

So whatcha doin' later? ;)

~BB~

slinky
10-02-2010, 11:28 PM

GG who I was recently seeing was constantly getting clocked (especially at the parties) BUT SHE IS A GG!!!!! because she's 5'13"

blonde_sweetheart
10-02-2010, 11:37 PM

Your shoes ARE cheap. And Mimi and I each have our own shoes... thanks :)

Ryz
10-02-2010, 11:41 PM
shouldnt you be out looking for a job?or stealing a car

I'm going to school... What kind of amazing benefits do you get for sucking dick for a living?

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 11:45 PM

Material goods are an emotional and social crutch for the dead and hollow inside. Bragging about them only serves to highlight how true that is. :geek:

And here I was thinking that transsexuals only get into the sex trade for transition money. *cough* bullshit *cough*

~BB~

Ryz
10-02-2010, 11:47 PM

Oh shit! This makes you, and her better than everyone else. Congratulations

mbf
10-02-2010, 11:50 PM

Tho I am sure u ment it sarcastically, let those trolltrannies babble. You are better than that.

blonde_sweetheart
10-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Material goods are an emotional and social crutch for the dead and hollow inside. Bragging about them only serves to highlight how true that is. :geek:

And here I was thinking that transsexuals only get into the sex trade for transition money. *cough* bullshit *cough*

~BB~

YouTube - Paris Hilton - Jealousy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Y7D3qnscU)

blonde_sweetheart
10-02-2010, 11:51 PM

And you're the thirstiest nigger on the board! Congratulations! :dancing:

mimiplastique
10-02-2010, 11:52 PM
lmao @ the shoe comment . My shoe collection is NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH ! However it comes cheap as well as its shoes . I have not seen such bullshit in all my life and I will be 25 on November the seventh . All this stereotype , hypocrisy , and overall mind numbing hours of relentless arguing and a constant need for validation is ridiculous . The truth all ways comes to the light (just so happens yours came when you thew back that imitation of a red bottom shoe) .
You prove time and time again you have NO LIFE with every single desperate plea for attention you make HERE , and enjoy it , because its ALL negative , none of it is womanly OR respectful to anyone .
How could anyone be okay with be being so undesirable ?

Ryz
10-02-2010, 11:52 PM

Oh thanks :)

Ryz
10-02-2010, 11:53 PM
It's cool how nigger is being tossed around so freely xD

FreddieGomez
10-02-2010, 11:54 PM
smh at the racist trannie

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 11:54 PM
YouTube - Paris Hilton - Jealousy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Y7D3qnscU)

You're kidding, right? I've never once complained that I don't have designer clothes and a brand new car anymore. I used to have plenty of shiny toys, even as recently as a couple of years back, but frankly, I don't really miss any of it. I put all of my time, money, and energy into my son or into making money to give him the best life possible. Have I mentioned that he just got accepted into the accelerated program at his school?

I hope you get your priorities straight one day.

~BB~

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Let her tire herself out,but If she keeps going she'll get spanked,lol

BellaBellucci
10-02-2010, 11:56 PM
smh at a racist trannie. bwahahaa

She's just the tip of the iceberg (which I'm sure you know)! I've never seen so much intolerance from a group of people who demand so much special treatment in my life. Sometimes I just have to be ashamed to be trans and it has nothing to do with my own principles or actions, and that's just sad.

~BB~

mimiplastique
10-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Let her tire herself out,but If she keeps going she'll get spanked,lol

spanked is for children he is a grown ass man . That man needs to be knocked the fuck out .

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 12:01 AM
spanked is for children he is a grown ass man . That man needs to be knocked the fuck out .

Damn,I thought was your homie,lol.:geek:

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 12:02 AM
i dunno but i wouldnt fuck wit mimi.

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm going to school... What kind of amazing benefits do you get for sucking dick for a living?

Wow, you are kinda attacking me to there! L(

~BB~

I thought it was to complete transition then live normal

GUESS NOT!

ROFL'

Isn't that against the rules?

lmao @ the shoe comment . My shoe collection is NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH ! However it comes cheap as well as its shoes . I have not seen such bullshit in all my life and I will be 25 on November the seventh . All this stereotype , hypocrisy , and overall mind numbing hours of relentless arguing and a constant need for validation is ridiculous . The truth all ways comes to the light (just so happens yours came when you thew back that imitation of a red bottom shoe) .
You prove time and time again you have NO LIFE with every single desperate plea for attention you make HERE , and enjoy it , because its ALL negative , none of it is womanly OR respectful to anyone .
How could anyone be okay with be being so undesirable ?

But yet you continue the argument?
Come on now :(

It's cool how nigger is being tossed around so freely xD

Didn't the rules just say you would be banned for saying that?

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 12:15 AM
she wont get banned because she is a trannie......

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:18 AM

~BB~
yawn*

I think you need to stop justifying not having a pot to piss in, and a body covered with county lockup needlepoke shit.

Newsflash: No one in their right mind can relate to someone with a shit-eating grin on their face, as they lie back on a 1980's thrift store bed. I bet Don Johnson snorted a fat line of coke off someone's tit right where your sitting. lol

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/miami-vice4.jpg

You stupid fuckin' hippie! Bwahhhh haha!!!

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:24 AM
yawn*

I think you need to stop justifying not having a pot to piss in, and a body covered with county lockup needlepoke shit.

Newsflash: No one in their right mind can relate to someone with a shit-eating grin on their face, as they lie back on a 1980's thrift store bed. I bet Don Johnson snorted a fat line of coke off someone's tit right where your sitting. lol

You stupid fuckin' hippie! Bwahhhh haha!!!

At least I'm not a sellout. I'm sorry if I shine a light of transparency on the bullshit that is 'teh trannie community.' Check it out: I'm 100% real. What are you other than a sil/shop queen?

Hippie? News flash: I wouldn't feel the need to be if more girls would respect themselves. Trust me, if we had equal rights, I'd have either a terrific job or have no problem with selfishly taking the sex business for all its worth. Look, you might be a better sexworker than me, but a better woman? I think not.

~BB~

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Damn,I thought was your homie,lol.:geek:
My "homies" Know who they are .

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 12:28 AM
*walks in looks around and walks back out*

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 12:30 AM
she wont get banned because she is a trannie......

Lies, I have been banned for a month before on hungangels

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:31 AM
At least I'm not a sellout. I'm sorry if I shine a light of transparency on the bullshit that is 'teh trannie community.' Check it out: I'm 100% real. What are you other than a sil/shop queen?

Hippie? News flash: I wouldn't feel the need to be if more girls would respect themselves. Trust me, if we had equal rights, I'd have either a terrific job or have no problem with selfishly taking the sex business for all its worth. Look, you might be a better sexworker than me, but a better woman? I think not.

~BB~
"Sellout"? Bitch, you have nothing to sell!!! Certainly not advice on how to survive anywhere but a fucking tree-fort in a public park! LMFAO!

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:32 AM

"Sellout"? Bitch, you have nothing to sell!!! Certainly not advice on how to survive anywhere but a fucking tree-fort in a public park! LMFAO!

omfg whats this talk ???

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 12:33 AM

it's better to stay out of it, ma

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:34 AM

I have my integrity. That's all I care about.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
P.S. Finish being a dad before you try playing big sister or mommy to a bunch of whores who don't need it. How you ever shot a load in a cootch, and made this U-turn in life, is nothing you're ever gonna explain successfully to me. Trust.

mimiplastique
it's better to stay out of it, ma as long as you're here to supervise lol

amberskyi
it's better to stay out of it, ma

yep.agreed.

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 12:35 AM

What states are we allowed to get married i?:dancing:

mimiplastique
I have my integrity. That's all I care about.

~BB~

integrity and prostitution don't belong together in any way shape or form .

FreddieGomez
as long as you're here to supervise lol

if i can suck on those titties in return

Nicole Dupre
Try paying to keep your lights on with that.

"Please don't shut the power off. I have some integrity I can pay you with." lol

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
What states are we allowed to get married i?:dancing:

lol well in a few months ill be legally a woman and i can get married where ever i want

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
P.S. Finish being a dad before you try playing big sister or mommy to a bunch of whores who don't need it. How you ever shot a load in a cootch, and made this U-turn in life, is nothing you're ever gonna explain successfully to me. Trust.

So we're not what our genitals tell us we are, but who we are is based on who we've fucked? Nice logic. :loser:

Oh, and I'll still fuck a GG if I want to. I don't need your permission. So what?

~BB~

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 12:39 AM
lol well in a few months ill be legally a woman and i can get married where ever i want

hmmmmm....I think you and I have potential:whistle:

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
if i can suck on those titties in return

I'm not gunna lie , your side profile is very handsome . But this fight has gone out of supervisions control . :crazy:dead-1:

BellaBellucci
integrity and prostitution don't belong together in any way shape or form .

WHOA! Really? My 14 years in the business says otherwise. Prostitution is just like any other business. It all depends on how you want to run things.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
Where's the logic in being a dad with "integrity", and then becoming a broke whore?

Couldn't you keep that shit in your pants? Or are you about to pull a PeeWee Herman, and say, "I meant to do that."

kyoJecours
10-03-2010, 12:41 AM
trannies wanna be so 'real' they even take female bitchiness to crazy levels. you'd imagine you would be on some kinda level... but you argue about the most POINTLESS shit. i'm hoping you're all crackheads... at least then you could blame the rock for being so paranoid. not including bella cos she's the only one making sense.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:42 AM
If that's the kind of bed you sleep in after 14 years of being a hooker, I think you need to file for extended retro-disability. lol

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Where's the logic in being a dad with "integrity", and then becoming a broke whore?

Couldn't you keep that shit in your pants? Or are you about to pull a PeeWee Herman, and say, "I meant to do that."

Of course I meant to do it. Having a son was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. He's the reason I even bother to get up in the morning. What I do I do for him, not Louis Vuitton.

Are you implying that my child was an accident? Are you attacking my family? Isn't that against the TOS around here? Yeah, that's what I thought. STFU. :fu:

~BB~

PS: My son's bio-mom is a failure as a parent. I am my son's mom. Don't get it twisted.

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:43 AM
try paying to keep your lights on with that.

"please don't shut the power off. I have some integrity i can pay you with." lol

____ _____

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 12:44 AM
http://k53.pbase.com/v3/42/267742/1/45921590.popcorn.gif

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
I'm not gunna lie , your side profile is very handsome . But this fight has gone out of supervisions control . :crazy:dead-1:

thanks ma. i posted my pic here

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=33601&page=55

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
hmmmmm....I think you and I have potential:whistle:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:49 AM
thanks ma. i posted my pic here

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=33601&page=55

Oh wow you are very handsome . I am impressed .

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:49 AM
You bet your ass I think your son was an accident, because your marriage was a FAIL. Who in their right mind has GID but has kids with people they hate? Admit your mistakes and move on. Your love of your son doesn't mean you aren't a stupid fuck-up. You're talking apples and oranges.

Good lord, your brain is a hot steamy mess that fell out of Scooby Doo's ass. Don't try it, Low-lita In Need-of". lol

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Oh wow you are very handsome . I am impressed .

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 12:51 AM
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

ohhh snapzzz,lol:praying:

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 12:51 AM
You bet your ass I think your son was an accident, because your marriage was a FAIL. Who in their right mind has GID but has kids with people they hate? Admit your mistakes and move on. Your love of your son doesn't mean you aren't a stupid fuck-up. You're talking apples and oranges.

Good lord, your brain is a hot steamy mess that fell out of Scooby Doo's ass. Don't try it, Low-lita In Need-of". lol

[Attack on family #2. :loser:]

Think what you like. I wanted my child but I didn't want my ex. So what? We had a relationship of convenience. Don't we have those every day to the tune of a few hundred dollars an hour? That's what I thought.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Well, I'm going to Nordstroms and Bloomies right now.

Get back to whatever the hell it is that you do, Bella.

Mama has her eye on a sickening Yurman necklace. Toodles. lol