PDA

View Full Version : My Tranny Tips...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 12:57 AM
lol you are very welcome . :kiss::kiss:

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 01:12 AM
i think its so0o0o0o0o funny....EVER1 knows if u feel u have to say what u have 24/7 its most likely do to the fact u dont really have these things or u grow up not haven much and have to makeup for lost time.... All with all that said in done they both still look like men....

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Both of them look like dudes.....

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqIrZeY581Y&feature=related

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 01:28 AM
i think its so0o0o0o0o funny....EVER1 knows if u feel u have to say what u have 24/7 its most likely do to the fact u dont really have these things or u grow up not haven much and have to makeup for lost time.... All with all that said in done they both still look like men....

Destroyed .

Before you go writing threads about tips for trannies you should have been one for longer than six months FULL TIME .
That being sad little boy , you are a epic failure of a read , a joke as a woman , and an abomination to God . We all know that you JUST STARTED LIVING FULL TIME AS A MUTANT and YOU are the one making up for lost time .
But who besides these people know you ??? What have you done ???
I have a whole list of credentials ~ where are yours ??? Are they in the condom that the trick just nutted in , or in the DSW show wear house that you got those wedding shoes from .

Your body looks like a quick fix . A cheap quick fix . Exercise your RIGHT as a cheap beat me up yuck mouth whore , to buy yourself a pair of breasts .
And for heavens sake CHILD . GET SOME SLEEP . I mean damn !
YouTube - Evita (The Movie)- Hello and Goodbye (Peron's Mistress Scene) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QkdaMORxg)

and just in case you don't click the link :

Hello and goodbye, I just unemployed you
You can go back to school
You've had a good run, I'm sure he enjoyed you
Don't act sad or surprised, let's be friends, civilized

Come on little one, don't sit there like a dummy
The day you knew would arrive is here, you'll survive
So move, funny face

I like your conversation, you've a catchy turn of phrase
You're obviously going through some adolescent phase

blonde_sweetheart
10-03-2010, 01:29 AM

You sure have a lot to say for a crossdresser who took a hormone shot and decided to become a woman! You never went to highschool as a girl, went to prom as a girl or any of that. like Allanah said, "Anyone can become a woman,but you choose to be a lady." You sir are no lady.

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 01:32 AM

Right faggot , you keep on keepin up ! Thank you ! xxxo
To my BIGGEST fan ~ Mimi Plastique Its that simple ~ YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEabIrm3Q3Y)

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 01:36 AM
awww i made someone mad?

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 01:40 AM
not to me < you ani't no DIVA > you a Nigga

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Sunshine, Ashley does NOT look like a dude. lol Have you ever seen her IRL? ;) She is fish DOWN.

And Mimi is fish as well. She has stunning bone structure. I've seen her face from enough angles to know it. It wouldn't matter if she was 6'5". lol

And Mimi DOES INDEED have what she says she has. So does Ashley. I clock nothing fake about her fashions. To have them is to know them.

These reads are ALL bluff on your part. And please stop bragging about being tiny. It's late. Parachute your ass into Asia, and they will look at you and scream, "Godzilla!", as quickly as they will with any other TS over 5'4". That's just life on earth, girl. They even try to spook tall GGs in every one of those egg foo yung nail salons in the country. lol

And again, I would pity you to get read by Miss Chanel Dupree. You would make a noose out out your most sickening article of clothing, and beg the tallest TS you can find to help you hang yourself from the highest tree branch. lol

Suffice to say that there are tinier whores who would LET YOU HAVE IT!!! Trust. ;)

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 01:42 AM
I mean really is that all you got little boy ???? You are not only retarded , but you are also very redundant and it is mind numbing , CLOSING MY MAC BOOK PRO , going to shower and wash your cheap cum stained memory off my mind .

Ryz
10-03-2010, 01:42 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/169985-1/Snooki_catfight.gif

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Anyway, this is a VERY Jhaniah-influenced thread. ;) lol

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Sunshine, Ashley does NOT look like a dude. lol Have you ever seen her IRL? ;) She is fish DOWN.

And Mimi is fish as well. She has stunning bone structure. I've seen her face from enough angles to know it. It wouldn't matter if she was 6'5". lol

And Mimi DOES INDEED have what she says she has. So does Ashley. I clock nothing fake about her fashions. To have them is to know them.

These reads are ALL bluff on your part. And please stop bragging about being tiny. It's late. Parachute your ass into Asia, and they will look at you and scream, "Godzilla!", as quickly as they will with any other TS over 5'4". That's just life on earth, girl. They even try to spook tall GGs in every one of those egg foo yung nail salons in the country. lol

And again, I would pity you to get read by Miss Chanel Dupree. You would make a noose out out your most sickening article of clothing, and beg the tallest TS you can find to help you hang yourself from the highest tree branch. lol

Suffice to say that there are tinier whores who would LET YOU HAVE IT!!! Trust. ;)

awwww thank you Nicole :) girl you already KNOW ! STILL DEAD ON AS ALWAYS lol xoxoxo

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 01:47 AM
YW, mama. xoxoxo

blonde_sweetheart
10-03-2010, 01:48 AM
awwww thank you Nicole :) girl you already KNOW ! STILL DEAD ON AS ALWAYS lol xoxoxo

:dancing: hehe thanks Nicole!

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 01:48 AM
You sure have a lot to say for a crossdresser who took a hormone shot and decided to become a woman! You never went to highschool as a girl, went to prom as a girl or any of that. like Allanah said, "Anyone can become a woman,but you choose to be a lady." You sir are no lady.

I 2nd that:geek:

mbf
10-03-2010, 01:50 AM
I have always liked Mimi, and her spectacularly magnetic new boobs made that liking even stronger.

Evil Jay
Right faggot , you keep on keepin up ! Thank you ! xxxo
To my BIGGEST fan ~ Mimi Plastique Its that simple ~ YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEabIrm3Q3Y)

Damn,Ms.Mimi is so damn fuckable:fuckin:

SunshyneMonroe

You can kiss ass all you want but u have also said i was CUNT DOWNE.....I just posted Mr ash's body that is a READ and EVERYONE knows mimi has the body of the nfl....

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 01:53 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/169985-1/Snooki_catfight.gif

I need to catch up on Jersy Shore,when did they fight,lol:geek:

Ryz
10-03-2010, 01:53 AM
This is honestly getting sad

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 01:58 AM
i wonder why paris isnt coming to sunshyne's rescue....???

Ryz
10-03-2010, 01:59 AM

Was wondering the same thing, lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:02 AM
SUNshyne Loves you

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 02:02 AM
This is honestly getting sad

Post a dick pic to liven up the atmosphere, lol.

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 02:06 AM

Because I will be 20 in 11 days so it is time to leave the immaturity alone.

FreddieGomez
10-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Because I will be 20 in 11 days so it is time to leave the immaturity alone.

i'm proud of you if this is true

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:08 AM

WHY does she need to i slay!!!!

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 02:10 AM
i'm proud of you if this is true

Proud of what?

You do not know me, so your feelings should not be involved dear.

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 02:13 AM
<---knows aria aint grownin up for shit
gonna be the faggiest 40 hoeing tranny ever

8)

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 02:15 AM

8)

You dug that out already,lol:geek:

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:18 AM

8)

jag u fat blk trick shut the fuck up...

kyoJecours
10-03-2010, 02:20 AM
sunshyne it don't even matter how you look if you straight up fucked in the head... just cos 99% of the dudes here will suck up to ANY girl it doesn't mean shit. you got issues... go get help.

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:21 AM
sunshyne it don't even matter how you look if you straight up fucked in the head... just cos 99% of the dudes here will suck up to ANY girl it doesn't mean shit. you got issues... go get help.

cuz i read ppl?

kyoJecours
10-03-2010, 02:24 AM
and what... you want a medal? go read a fucking book instead.

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 02:26 AM

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::i agree:

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 02:28 AM

8)

Hazel you big baboon if you keep saying my name!
:mad:

What was the purpose of you starting with Sunshyne also?

She directed nothing your way so why attack her?

goku
10-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Do not stay downtown, stay a few miles north on the highway.

YOU DO NOT WANT THE SOUTHSIDE TO COME SEE YOU!

LOL

I can tell Paris either hasn't been here in a long time, or doesn't know shit about Austin. South Austin is the hippest area of Austin. The houses there are small, but selling for 300k or more. Barton Springs is south. Westlake is West. All the hill country is southwest. The only thing due north is Round Rock, and that is 30 mins north from downtown.

People in Austin believe that if you are anywhere east of 35, then you are garbage. Ask someone from here and they will tell you the same thing. The two worst areas in Austin are due east from downtown, and just north from campus up to Rundberg(where Paris is trying to send you).

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:38 AM

:):):) What r you talkin about i love the show reading RAINBOW shows how much you know....

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 02:43 AM
:):):) What r you talkin about i love the show reading RAINBOW shows how much you know....

You're supposed to add a visual for the mentally disabled, like this:

http://unsquare.com/dance/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rr2x3r7a.gif

~BB~

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 02:46 AM
LOL

I can tell Paris either hasn't been here in a long time, or doesn't know shit about Austin. South Austin is the hippest area of Austin. The houses there are small, but selling for 300k or more. Barton Springs is south. Westlake is West. All the hill country is southwest. The only thing due north is Round Rock, and that is 30 mins north from downtown.

People in Austin believe that if you are anywhere east of 35, then you are garbage. Ask someone from here and they will tell you the same thing. The two worst areas in Austin are due east from downtown, and just north from campus up to Rundberg(where Paris is trying to send you).

Really now I do not know anything about Austin but yet I use to live in a small town an hour away?

Hun, the Southside is where Del Valle the Prison is located

The northside is where northcross mall is located along with the majority of tourists.

FYI I said just north dear, which means right off the 183.

I am a ho you are not so do not try to tell anyone about where business is located.

Thank You!

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 02:53 AM
jag u fat blk trick shut the fuck up...

i dont kno u or care for u
my convo is between aria and I (who knows very well im being all of 0%serious)

go fuck with the other peons
fucking clownfaced bitch

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:55 AM
You're supposed to add a visual for the mentally disabled, like this:

http://unsquare.com/dance/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rr2x3r7a.gif

~BB~

I LOVED that show with the gay blk dude....:)

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 02:56 AM
I LOVED that show with the gay blk dude....:)

His name is LeVar Burton. He played Kunta Kinte in Roots as well as Geordi LaForge on Star Trek: The Next Generation. If he's gay, then that's news to me. If he came off a bit flamboyant on Reading Rainbow, it may have had something to do with the fact that he was on a childrens' show. Just saying.

~BB~

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:57 AM

fucking clownfaced bitch

AWWW jag r u mad cuz ur "GF" cheats on you ever chance she gets....:fu: lol its funny cuz u dont know BUT EVERYONE else does....

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 02:57 AM

i have been telling this dizzy bitch to go and READ a book !!! Slay ??? You Slay yourself with those new dumb ass shopped pictures taken on an 8.0 mega pixel camera . And that Walmart Bathing suit with the empty top is not at all flattering to your Body type OR skin tone .

You spend an awful lot of time worried about how my body looks
but i can direct you to my Niteflirt ad www.niteflirt.com/tink : She sexier than her pic show and she gets right into it, very big time had by all

07/26/2010 alex0719 Nice Call.

07/25/2010 ftslave53 amazing!!

07/24/2010 rwillow23 the best on nf....very hot. tinks body is perfect...everythihg. great call

07/22/2010 trousertrout65 Tink is the best! Beautiful, sexy, hot, hunnngggg, lovely!

07/21/2010 tamallyy Hot beyond description and versatile too! I want her both ways!

07/18/2010 Gord488 nice everything

07/12/2010 jayslay79 another great call. i caught her in the bathroom and she oiled up that ass nice and good for me...mmm mmm good!

07/10/2010 diego17 just cant get enough!!!!

07/09/2010 tamallyy What a perfect tgirl. She has a cute sexy face and an amazing butthole and cock. Moreover, she is eager to please. Perfect.

« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 31 32 Next »

or my IM live reviews :

You have been rated by 43 Guests
Your average rating by your Video Chat Guests is:

Category Rate
Service
(Inviting, Timely, Effective, etc..)
Appearance
(Eye-catching, attractive, etc..)
Rate of return
(Are you likely to return to this Host's Video Chat room?)
Attentiveness
(Listening, Responding, Showing Interest, etc..)
Overall Rating

11 Reviews
Date Rating Review Site
9/13/2010 Beautiful Hot body outstanding ImLive.com
8/18/2010 Excellent dancer and show even before pvt chat. Moves like no other ImLive.com
8/17/2010 Yes! ImLive.com
8/16/2010 gorgeous girl.... one of the best girls on the site. you wont know shes a ts till you see that big beautiful cock in her panties. nice attitude. nice voice. would vote her 6 stars if i could. ImLive.com
8/12/2010 Absolutley phenomenal..... most beautiful one ive come across. ImLive.com
8/11/2010 One hot girl! ImLive.com
8/8/2010 fun interactive and makes you feel engaged. will visit again ImLive.com
8/7/2010 sweet and happy what a nice girl :) ImLive.com
8/3/2010 Wow!!!! What can I say, the sexiest TS on here, an incredibly sexy body and very willing to apply, just hope she stays around for a long time! ImLive.com
8/2/2010 most beautiful girl on the site ImLive.com
8/1/2010 Stunningly beautiful. Very nice. ImLive.com

so for someone who knows so fucking much about my body , tell me why it makes the money you try to make letting men touch your sorry ass . YOU ARE THE ONLY ONLE COMPLAINING ABOUT MY BODY FAGGOT !!!!!

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 02:58 AM
His name is LeVar Burton. He played Kunta Kinte in Roots as well as Geordi LaForge on Star Trek: The Next Generation. If he's gay, then that's news to me. If he came off a bit flamboyant on Reading Rainbow, it may have had something to do with the fact that he was on a childrens' show. Just saying.

~BB~

oh no i dont think TOBY is really gay he just acted a bit funny...

goku
10-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Really now I do not know anything about Austin but yet I use to live in a small town an hour away?

The northside is where northcross mall is located along with the majority of tourists.

I am a ho you are not so do not try to tell anyone about where business is located.

Thank You!

183 north is not "just north". That is pretty fucking far north. 183 starts far east, in the blackest neighborhood in Austin and stays there going north for quite awhile. It crosses over to the west side at Rundberg and 35, the second worst area in Austin. It's not until it gets past Mopac, the furthest freeway west of Austin, that it begins to be a decent neighborhood.

Quit arguing with me about shit I am obviously more knowledgeable about. I went to college here, and live her now. I know this city. It has changed quite a bit, OBVIOUSLY, since the last time you were here.

All the yuppies now live south. The real estate in SoCo(South Congress area) has gone through the roof. Now they are raising the property taxes in the east, and have started pushing all the black people and hispanics to just north and Pflugerville.

Northwest Austin(the area you are talking about) starts getting decent around the Arboretum area, and continues all the way up to Round Rockwest.

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 02:59 AM
AWWW jag r u mad cuz ur "GF" cheats on you ever chance she gets....:fu: lol its funny cuz u dont know BUT EVERYONE else does....

sounds like someones mad her "bf" is short a few dollars
or that she's really black and cant be white

pick one i care not

blonde_sweetheart
10-03-2010, 03:00 AM
I think Mimi just slayed the dragon

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:01 AM
ugg and as fast as i forgot about him he comes back....

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 03:01 AM
oh no i dont think TOBY is really gay he just acted a bit funny...

His name was Kunta Kinte, dammit! :lol:

~BB~

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:06 AM
sounds like someones mad her "bf" is short a few dollars
or that she's really black and cant be white

pick one i care not

Jag what do u know of me sir?NADA that my dude pays all my bill thats why i paid for all my surg asap....the fact he drives a 370....and my race is stated on my website my mom is blk and white and my daddy is portuguese....nevertheless ur blk fat broke and u get cheated on EVERYDAY.... i kiki at those pics of ur apt with thai dude at LESS get a box spring for ur bed wtf....

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:07 AM
His name was Kunta Kinte, dammit! :lol:

~BB~

TOBY ya NAME IS TOBY!!!!!!

goku
10-03-2010, 03:08 AM

Thank You!

http://www.austinhomesearch.com/Search/Results.aspx?or=1

This is the zip code for south Austin, or the south congress area just south of downtown Austin. 78704

The link is a quick search to home prices in the area. If it doesn't work just do a quick home search with that zip, and you will see what I mean. One of the richest areas in Austin, outside Lake Travis, Lake Austin, and Westlake homes.

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Jag what do u know of me sir?NADA that my dude pays all my bill thats why i paid for all my surg asap....the fact he drives a 370....and my race is stated on my website my mom is blk and white and my daddy is portuguese....nevertheless ur blk fat broke and u get cheated on EVERYDAY.... i kiki at those pics of ur apt with thai dude at LESS get a box spring for ur bed wtf....

yea paid for a fucked face and shitty ass- fail

portuguese has many instanced of AFRICAN blood- fail again

THAIS apt SHE paid for whic only shows 1 ROOM. The HOUSE I OWN where SHES MOVING TO- fail thirdly

again thing, next time u wanna go of RUMOURS check them.
Its sad you live in a clouded and fake box of life. One day reality will crash down and leave u dusted.
au revoir Mrs mcdonald

http://www.boingboing.net/images/mcdonaldgirl.jpg

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:16 AM
yea paid for a fucked face and shitty ass- fail

portuguese has many instanced of AFRICAN blood- fail again

THAIS apt SHE paid for whic only shows 1 ROOM. The HOUSE I OWN where SHES MOVING TO- fail thirdly

again thing, next time u wanna go of RUMOURS check them.
Its sad you live in a clouded and fake box of life. One day reality will crash down and leave u dusted.
au revoir Mrs mcdonald

http://www.boingboing.net/images/mcdonaldgirl.jpg

ha jag do i need to post her last ad? oh and my face sure is shitty?

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:18 AM
http://houston.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/come-treat-yourself-to-chocolate-xxxtasy-22/5273845

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:18 AM
ha jag do i need to post her last ad?

go on
Ive seen em all

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:21 AM
http://houston.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/come-treat-yourself-to-chocolate-xxxtasy-22/5273845

lmao thats BEFORE me and her were offical AND something i was well aware of
You act like i spent days no ttalkign to her about her own hustle

I love when silly folk try to speak on thing they know 0 about. You have the ones dated in november of that year?
How about febuary of 2010?

I'll wait

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 03:21 AM

ugg and as fast as i forgot about him he comes back....

no body wants you , you have made a consistent JACKASS out of yourself for the past three years . No growth , No development , just a trip to your local pump doctor for some good ole unblended silicone ! And apparently that gave you a big head and now you think that you are the most of the most , when really that could be the furthest thing form the truth .
Humble your self and the world will exalt you . Exalt yourself and the world will humble you .

silly rabbit , tricks are for kids !

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 03:22 AM
lmao thats BEFORE me and her were offical AND something i was well aware of
You act like i spent days no ttalkign to her about her own hustle

I love when silly folk try to speak on thing they know 0 about. You have the ones dated in november of that year?
How about febuary of 2010?

I'll wait

sir look again that dated sept 11 and who knows how many times she reposted for that hot 5 bucks:)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Sunshine, I'm not even reading you, so don't start tripping on me. I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth. I'm not full of shit. I'm simply honest in a sadistic way, which is exactly how I like it it. :D You are fishy imo. But if you think there won't always be someone in life to test you, you're a naive child. And I admire GGs even taller than I am, like Elle MacPherson, so you're really off base imho.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/ellemacpherson/elle_macpherson_1.jpg

http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/elle_macpherson_beach_hair.jpg

And it's clear that this animosity's based on a personal beef which exists between Vanessa and Jhaniah. I know Miss Jhaniah. I know her whole outlook on tall = clock, and I think it's so stupid and immature I can no longer take her seriously. And I was not happy to learn that she was beat down. I don't like hearing about any TS getting hurt, especially when we are likely to die young as it is to begin with. But Miss Love likes to push that fucking envelope, and I'm not even close to being shocked.

But YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, Sunshine. It was going on long before you got here, and chances are it will be going on long after. Reina and Jhaniah are not likely to EVER bury any hatchets, unless they're buried in one another's skulls. lol

Here's what's sad. I have no beef with any whore here, other than Bella aka Scooby Dooche who speculated on my relationship with my family, and is just a crazed booger almost ready to be flicked into the wind by the law of averages.

I was fucked over by Jasman Jewels, but she's not even on here. Kelly, I just find to be a bit loopy. But I actually like her to a degree. Vanessa? Well, she was tripping on why she didn't hear from me in Chicago, like I ever had anything confirmed with her in the first place. Reina, please re-think whatever it is you're obviously thinking. If not, don't hand me any passive aggressive weird shit. I gave you a current # and told you to call. You've never done the same. And I would bet my labia that Hara is lurking because that's the kind of bitch she is. lol

Now, I am going to have a nice glass of Pinot Noir. Once again, this place is getting on my last fucking nerve. lol And, I have shit to do tomorrow in the morning, and I am NOT a morning person. lol

P.S. Bella, go fuck yourself.

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:27 AM
sir look again that dated sept 11 and who knows how many times she reposted for that hot 5 bucks:)

yes OF LAST YEAR RE RE
posted: September 11, 2009, 04:07 AM
And i know exactly how many, where, and why

got any more false info?
I need to laugh off this steak.

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:28 AM
BTW Hey mimi
WB u sexy evil mofo

BellaBellucci
10-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Here's what's sad. I have no beef with any whore here, other than Bella aka Scooby Dooche who speculated on [b]my relationship[b] with my family, and is just a crazed booger almost ready to be flicked into the wind by the law of averages.

If that's meant to be an allegation of a double standard regarding your comments about my son, a child versus my comments about your (i.e. an adult's) relationship with your (adult) family, then FAIL. Apples and chocolate.

And I would be my labia that Hara is lurking because that's the kind of bitch she is. lol

Funny. I was just going to mention that this thread needs more Hara.

~BB~

mimiplastique
10-03-2010, 03:39 AM
BTW Hey mimi
WB u sexy evil mofo

Hey I have been laying low , doing me or at least trying my very best . Lol I just got off of the phone with Sunshine . That bitch is down there having the time of her life lol . I think it is safe to say Sunshine is board and needed something to do .
Its just that time of the year .

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Hey I have been laying low , doing me or at least trying my very best . Lol I just got off of the phone with Sunshine . That bitch is down there having the time of her life lol . I think it is safe to say Sunshine is board and needed something to do .
Its just that time of the year .

lol
I see

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 03:43 AM

lol, I know you are not serious we do this all day back and forth
until i finally get annoyed with the casper remarks and i shut up

i have been telling this dizzy bitch to go and READ a book !!! Slay ??? You Slay yourself with those new dumb ass shopped pictures taken on an 8.0 mega pixel camera . And that Walmart Bathing suit with the empty top is not at all flattering to your Body type OR skin tone .

You spend an awful lot of time worried about how my body looks
but i can direct you to my Niteflirt ad www.niteflirt.com/tink : She sexier than her pic show and she gets right into it, very big time had by all

Actually Sunshyne has her own professional camera that she takes her pictures with, lol.

Why does it have to be about escorting and online men?

Bring it to the streets, lol.

183 north is not "just north". That is pretty fucking far north. 183 starts far east, in the blackest neighborhood in Austin and stays there going north for quite awhile. It crosses over to the west side at Rundberg and 35, the second worst area in Austin. It's not until it gets past Mopac, the furthest freeway west of Austin, that it begins to be a decent neighborhood.

Like I said I am a ho you are not so you have no reason to refer anyone about where to go or stay at.
The best location to make money is 183 and Anderson DEAR.

Silcc69
10-03-2010, 03:44 AM
Wow I leave for a few days and I miss out on all of this excitement!

blckhaze
10-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Wow I leave for a few days and I miss out on all of this excitement!

lol dont feel bad. aint been on here in months and its gone bat shit.

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 04:48 AM
yes OF LAST YEAR RE RE
posted: September 11, 2009, 04:07 AM
And i know exactly how many, where, and why

got any more false info?
I need to laugh off this steak.

Jag if u dont think she is seein other dudes and still workin ur a fool.......r u mad? lol

LittleGuy
10-03-2010, 06:30 AM
you tell her vanessa. a strong black woman right there

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 06:41 AM
No im sorry but 6 2 is a CLOCK!!!!!

You cant say that.
Its not about the height its about the cuntiness and the daintiness of a woman.
Its about femininity and how comfortable a woman(tranny) is with her self and her surroundings.

suckmycock1010
10-03-2010, 06:51 AM
I don't post here often...but I am a big time reader. I sure as hell didn't read this while thread though. No offense to anyone but I just thought it important to point out right now that sunshyme is fuckin hot.

U may proceed..

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 06:58 AM
It's cool how nigger is being tossed around so freely xD

Im going to put an end to that shit....I have just about had enough.
Mods....you end it nicely or I will end it....MY WAY!

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 07:02 AM
P.S. Finish being a dad before you try playing big sister or mommy to a bunch of whores who don't need it. How you ever shot a load in a cootch, and made this U-turn in life, is nothing you're ever gonna explain successfully to me. Trust.

You are being very viscous in this thread....I would reconsider your words if I was you.

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 07:07 AM
I don't post here often...but I am a big time reader. I sure as hell didn't read this while thread though. No offense to anyone but I just thought it important to point out right now that sunshyme is fuckin hot.

U may proceed..

this is just for u baby

suckmycock1010
10-03-2010, 07:12 AM
this is just for u baby

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to explain what I would do to that ass..yummy

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 07:12 AM

fucking clownfaced bitch

Oh shit!
Thats funny.

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 07:13 AM
this is just for u baby

boooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!:geek:

amberskyi
10-03-2010, 07:15 AM
omg...yall still at it?? smh..

Ryz
10-03-2010, 07:17 AM

I know right? This is some highschool shit...

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 07:18 AM

Nah, I'm just fucking with her because shes an easy target.If you want me to leave her alone,i will my master:Bowdown:

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 07:20 AM
I know right? This is some highschool shit...

This entire forum is some high school shit,lol.If you take this serious,then damn,lol:geek:

Tepres
10-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Taller girls are always more likely to be questioned than petite ones, it's just common sense. You'll see guys on this forum say that they like taller women but that's because they're a lot of guys on this forum who tend to be submissive or emo, and it suits their fantasy. That's not to say that taller tgirls can't be passable, [fish?] it just means they have to try harder. If taller than average GGs can't escape that kind of scrutiny, [which I often see firsthand] then TGs definitely can't.

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 07:39 AM
this is just for u baby

bitch don't go posting ass pics now hoe

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 07:46 AM
bitch don't go posting ass pics now hoe

oh it is kinda small :(

suckmycock1010
10-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Now it's a party :wiggle:

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 08:52 AM
You are being very viscous in this thread....I would reconsider your words if I was you.
Mind your own fucking business, Mr "Negro Community". You're not me. You're a fucking jackass that no one can take seriously. lol

mbf
10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Mind your own fucking business, Mr "Negro Community". You're not me. You're a fucking jackass that no one can take seriously. lol

Solitary brother is my new fav poster on this site. competition in that department is not what it used to be, but still a fine achievment.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Btw, Bella, stop using your son as some badge of courage. I'm someone's child too. What fucking respect did you have for me, you dogfaced lunatic, when you talked out of your ass? What respect do you have for Ashley, you jealous scam artist?

You've earned the scorn of an entire industry that you're a failure in, create misleading blogs to exploit a teenage girl who trusted you, and threaten people you don't even know. What nice little hobbies you have for someone who supposed wants what's best for their child. Pfffffft.

Accept that it's times to cut your losses and get a minimum wage job with benefits somewhere. That would show some strength of character; not swimming upstream in a vain attempt to play Norma Ray, the TS sexworker. If you had any REAL "integrity", that fake Ashley George Blog would've been taken down MONTHS ago. You're not cut out for this. By now, you should've realized that. But your problem is that you lack common sense, and you're emotionally disturbed; not that your IQ is low. Give your son the time you spend here, spinning your wheels. You are not going to teach anyone here a blessed thing.

Can you imagine if you were your own kid? Would you want your mom bothering to rub elbows with a bunch of whores and closet bottoms? I know you love your son, and I know he loves you. I think that's about the only consistent thing you have in life. I'm not saying this because I think my shit doesn't stink. I'm telling you this because you have a very nice little boy, who you need to take care of: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS VAIN FANTASY WORLD. TRY TO PICK UP THE PIECES, AND MOVE ON. THIS LIFE IS NOT FOR GIRLS LIKE YOU.

arnie666
10-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Oh look it's the Gay brigade. That picture scares the shit out of me. be very afraid if mimi 'brings it to the street'. Handbags at twenty paces.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Oh look it's the Gay brigade. That picture scares the shit out of me. be very afraid if mimi 'brings it to the street'. Handbags at twenty paces.
Stfu, pig. You're a poor excuse for a man AND a policeman, and you're also not very bright or articulate.

arnie666
10-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Sunshine, I'm not even reading you, so don't start tripping on me. I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth. I'm not full of shit. I'm simply honest in a sadistic way, which is exactly how I like it it. :D You are fishy imo. But if you think there won't always be someone in life to test you, you're a naive child. And I admire GGs even taller than I am, like Elle MacPherson, so you're really off base imho.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/ellemacpherson/elle_macpherson_1.jpg

http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/elle_macpherson_beach_hair.jpg

And it's clear that this animosity's based on a personal beef which exists between Vanessa and Jhaniah. I know Miss Jhaniah. I know her whole outlook on tall = clock, and I think it's so stupid and immature I can no longer take her seriously. And I was not happy to learn that she was beat down. I don't like hearing about any TS getting hurt, especially when we are likely to die young as it is to begin with. But Miss Love likes to push that fucking envelope, and I'm not even close to being shocked.

But YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, Sunshine. It was going on long before you got here, and chances are it will be going on long after. Reina and Jhaniah are not likely to EVER bury any hatchets, unless they're buried in one another's skulls. lol

Here's what's sad. I have no beef with any whore here, other than Bella aka Scooby Dooche who speculated on my relationship with my family, and is just a crazed booger almost ready to be flicked into the wind by the law of averages.

I was fucked over by Jasman Jewels, but she's not even on here. Kelly, I just find to be a bit loopy. But I actually like her to a degree. Vanessa? Well, she was tripping on why she didn't hear from me in Chicago, like I ever had anything confirmed with her in the first place. Reina, please re-think whatever it is you're obviously thinking. If not, don't hand me any passive aggressive weird shit. I gave you a current # and told you to call. You've never done the same. And I would bet my labia that Hara is lurking because that's the kind of bitch she is. lol

Now, I am going to have a nice glass of Pinot Noir. Once again, this place is getting on my last fucking nerve. lol And, I have shit to do tomorrow in the morning, and I am NOT a morning person. lol

P.S. Bella, go fuck yourself.

You have a 'beef' with everyone here, the person who it is,depends if it's a full moon or not. And you should stop talking about peoples families you freak, who do you think you are 'relate'?

You live for this ,I expect you have masturbated several times while reading this drivvel you freak.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Shut up, dummy. Your peabrain can't fathom anyone on this forum, let alone me. Go back to Vicki's forum, where they're all stupid rednecks and they can appreciate a pompous, dickless, racist drunk with a badge. No one here likes your white trash ass.

arnie666
10-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Stfu, pig. You're a poor excuse for a man AND a policeman, and you're also not very bright or articulate.

Says someone who sells their arse and beats up perverts for a living . .Not bright or articulate? and you base this on writings on an internet forum? you know the opposite is the case and you think you haven't got under my skin and are trying a different tack. That is what is so disturbing ,that you see this as some kind of penis measuring contest. Can't obviously take the homo out of the tranny in your case.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:34 AM
... says someone who brags about raping drugged up junke whores, and wears a badge to prove to them what a big man he is.

And I know lovely little GGs, who could rearrange your alcoholic red face, and stomp your racist dick into the dirt, pig.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Oh, look. It's a fruit with a badge.

YouTube - YMCA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:42 AM
YouTube - THE GAY COP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmyim4iXko8)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:43 AM
YouTube - full leather police moto (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKtIBOag51Q)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:46 AM
YouTube - GAY COP 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi2fHkc9BjI)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 10:47 AM
YouTube - GAY COP 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BgwIpCAbQ)

LittleGuy
10-03-2010, 11:01 AM
I think its really funny how sunshine was dissing just about every chick on here. You aint all that kid. Those pics you posted aint sexy at all.

Schimmel
10-03-2010, 04:40 PM
I think its really funny how sunshine was dissing just about every chick on here. You aint all that kid. Those pics you posted aint sexy at all.
There's something about her that grosses me out, I don't know what it is but ehh. Despite that, her tips actually seemed on point imo. She got slammed for them (I see what she did there) but she was on point.

goku
10-03-2010, 04:49 PM
There's something about her that grosses me out, I don't know what it is but ehh. Despite that, her tips actually seemed on point imo. She got slammed for them (I see what she did there) but she was on point.

this thread went awry after about three posts. It happened quick. lol

Schimmel
10-03-2010, 05:04 PM
this thread went awry after about three posts. It happened quick. lol
I know, lol. Which is a shame because I think she was trying to impart some legit advice. However I wouldn't put it past her that she was trying to do 2 things at once (I see what she did there).

Schimmel
10-03-2010, 05:07 PM
wHEN UR CUNT YOU CAN BE IN REAL WEDDINGS WITH REG PPL NOT IN GAY WEDDINGS 12 AT NITE IN SOME FAGS CLUB.
Stuff like this does make me lol though.

Silcc69
10-03-2010, 06:04 PM
It's always amusing how some of these threads can take a turn for the worst at times.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Hmmm-

I am 5' 6 and in 5 inch heels in this photo- makes me 6ft or close
Claudia Schiffer is in ballet flats, as she is heavily preagnant and she is STILL taller (and a GODDESS)....

Gosh- just enjoy yourself. Get you look together correctly with hair removal, your surgeries, etc and then if you want to wear crazy clothes, a pound of make up, whatever you want.

I wear 5 inch heels all the day in the day shopping- who cares?
Just do it correctly and together.

You have to do it for yourself!

Silcc69
10-03-2010, 06:26 PM
WERK THEM 5 INCH HEELS ALLANAH!

btw nice avatar.

Odelay
10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Wow... 37 pages of comments in less than 3 days. I was doing some serious projection earlier when I was thinking Hung Angels forum would see a drop off in participation with the new format as it gave everyone a chance to re-think and lower their activity. Looks like the new site is just as bitchy as the old site. ;)

Kudos for the re-work of the private mail system. Looks like it's working a lot better than the old system.

Felicia Katt
10-03-2010, 08:29 PM
A woman is truly beautiful when she is the best she can be, without reference to anyone else. Beauty is an accomplishment, not a competition. And a true beauty will stand out on her own, not by knocking down all those around her.

Peace

FK

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 08:48 PM

And you are?
Your a tattoed man doing a very BAD impersonation as a woman.
Your only saving grace is that you have a sense of humor but you are being very personal and viscous with Bella and she doesnt deserve that.
She looks and acts like a woman and you dont.

Jericho
10-03-2010, 08:50 PM
youre as sharp as a handful of cotton balls.

I'm surely not getting involved in this shit, but, that needs quoting! :lol:

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 09:01 PM
And you are?
Your a tattoed man doing a very BAD impersonation as a woman.
Your only saving grace is that you have a sense of humor but you are being very personal and viscous with Bella and she doesnt deserve that.
She looks and acts like a woman and you dont.
Shut up, Sebastian. I've seen your fruity mug before, Romeo, and you might as well have three dollar bill tattooed to your bulbous homosexual forehead.

Faggot.

Solitary Brother
10-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Shut up, Sebastian. I've seen your fruity mug before, Romeo, and you might as well have three dollar bill tattooed to your bulbous homosexual forehead.

Faggot.

I look a million times better than you.
I look masculine LIKE YOU.
I am going to post a pic in the future and then we will see who is better looking.

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 09:24 PM
oh lord this place is just MESSY

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 09:34 PM
I know, lol. Which is a shame because I think she was trying to impart some legit advice. However I wouldn't put it past her that she was trying to do 2 things at once (I see what she did there).
hER PLAN BACKFIRED LIKE BRINGING A PLASTIC KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT1

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 09:38 PM
hER PLAN BACKFIRED LIKE BRINGING A PLASTIC KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT1

BITCH shut the fuck up....WHAT is ur prob i have never done ne thing to ur manly ass u started with me as did mimi.....dude plz...

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 09:41 PM
BITCH shut the fuck up....WHAT is ur prob i have never done ne thing to ur manly ass u started with me as did mimi.....dude plz...
Little boy with a limp you never will be a match for me!

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 09:44 PM
You such a bad bitch, shut me the fuck up. Mimi Plastique tried and FAILED, Jhaniah Todd Stevens tried and he FAILED as well. You man enough lil homie? Bring your ass to Chicago or I can fly to texas! My girl is from Texas and the girls know Reina Valentino is the bitch that SLAYS boys in drag. Little boys should stay in a childs place.

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
You such a bad bitch, shut me the fuck up. Mimi Plastique tried and FAILED, Jhaniah Todd Stevens tried and he FAILED as well. You man enough lil homie? Bring your ass to Chicago or I can fly to texas! My girl is from Texas and the girls know Reina Valentino is the bitch that SLAYS boys in drag. Little boys should stay in a childs place.

sir and all that and u still look like a MONSTER!!!!!!:)

Ryz
10-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Why are you so aggressive? Stop picking on sunshine :(

lisaparadise
10-03-2010, 10:06 PM
BITCH shut the fuck up....WHAT is ur prob i have never done ne thing to ur manly ass u started with me as did mimi.....dude plz...dude thata no way to talk to your sisters but heres some advice next time you start talkin shit look in the mirrer and snap out of it cause if your houstons finest then its no wonder they all come to canada.

lisaparadise
10-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Why are you so aggressive? Stop picking on sunshine :(i thought you were out stealing cars ?

Ryz
10-03-2010, 10:08 PM
i thought you were out stealing cars ?

Nah, I wasn't. What would give you that impression?

lisaparadise
10-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Nah, I wasn't. What would give you that impression?alittle bird whispered in my ear lol

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 10:24 PM
sir and all that and u still look like a MONSTER!!!!!!:)
MONSTERS still slay! Now dude i can snap that neck like a monster, you don't know who I know!

Ryz
10-03-2010, 10:25 PM
alittle bird whispered in my ear lol

interesting...

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 10:28 PM
dude thata no way to talk to your sisters but heres some advice next time you start talkin shit look in the mirrer and snap out of it cause if your houstons finest then its no wonder they all come to canada.
he just got in drag last week and wanna talk shit.

tsparisangelline
10-03-2010, 10:48 PM
F.Y.I Sunshyne has been in transition for about 1 year and a half (Or longer) she took hormones a year prior to transition, and she did drag.

In that short time sunshyne has made herself a NAME and she has finished alot of surgeries and etc that take most transsexuals years to complete.

She didn't post this to read

You all started on her because she stated her opinions.

This was supposed to be a help thread not a shade thread.

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 11:00 PM
By all means please do butch queen Sebastian, the POWERBOTTOM. LMMFAO!!!!

I even promise to sing along with your corn fed ass.

YouTube - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ)

TsVanessa69
10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
F.Y.I Sunshyne has been in transition for about 1 year and a half (Or longer) she took hormones a year prior to transition, and she did drag.

In that short time sunshyne has made herself a NAME and she has finished alot of surgeries and etc that take most transsexuals years to complete.

Bitch I am 38 motherfucking years old and am an iconice legand in the community. I said sh/he just got in gigs yesterday as compared to how long I have been living the life. I have years on him/her in being tranny and being a TALL bad bitch! And fdaggotry from the peanut gallery is really startin to piss me the fuck off. As somebody called out before it ws a doubled sided post and that was as transperent from jump. I want that bitch to tell Miss Glamazon, from Dallas who stands 6"4 in bare feet that a tall bitch is a chop! You know what as a matter of fact let me let her know know about that hott mess

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey HEY hey, Sebastian!

http://www.bronxbanterblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rerun.jpg

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 11:27 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-Wc0PDc4)

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2010, 11:30 PM

Please. She jus called you a 5'10" "clock". SMDH

Jericho
10-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey HEY hey, Sebastian!

Fukker...That's half a glass of vodka you owe me! :hide-1:

ILoveGG&TS
10-03-2010, 11:35 PM
No offense but you really come across as a very bitter and angry person.

Evil Jay
10-03-2010, 11:36 PM
i thought you were out stealing cars ?

This is an example of why I'm so called mean to some of the chicks:geek:

Jericho
10-03-2010, 11:40 PM
This is an example of why I'm so called mean to some of the chicks:geek:

apparently, it's ok, if you're just busting balls! :shrug

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Bitch I am 38 motherfucking years old and am an iconice legand in the community. I said sh/he just got in gigs yesterday as compared to how long I have been living the life. I have years on him/her in being tranny and being a TALL bad bitch! And fdaggotry from the peanut gallery is really startin to piss me the fuck off. As somebody called out before it ws a doubled sided post and that was as transperent from jump. I want that bitch to tell Miss Glamazon, from Dallas who stands 6"4 in bare feet that a tall bitch is a chop! You know what as a matter of fact let me let her know know about that hott mess

Why is it so serious?

Please. She jus called you a 5'10" "clock". SMDH

Actually she said I was 5 10 and cunt down, lol.

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Why is it so serious?

Don't tell nobody,but you gotta bubble,lol:geek:

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 12:04 AM
This for the hoes on here that can't take! male, or shemale !

YouTube - Geisha 305/SHIT'N ON YOU HOE! 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf1LkqDNkU&feature=player_embedded)

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 12:16 AM
This for the hoes on here that can't take! male, or shemale !

YouTube - Geisha 305/SHIT'N ON YOU HOE! 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf1LkqDNkU&feature=player_embedded)

WTF,hahahaha.......why did I just listen to that:geek:

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 12:23 AM
WTF,hahahaha.......why did I just listen to that:geek:
That was some funny ass shit to me too. And it fit right in with these hoes and the bullshit homo boy is tryna feed everybody. Good choice right!:dancing::dancing:

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Btw, Bella, stop using your son as some badge of courage. I'm someone's child too. What fucking respect did you have for me, you dogfaced lunatic, when you talked out of your ass? What respect do you have for Ashley, you jealous scam artist?

You've earned the scorn of an entire industry that you're a failure in, create misleading blogs to exploit a teenage girl who trusted you, and threaten people you don't even know. What nice little hobbies you have for someone who supposed wants what's best for their child. Pfffffft.

Accept that it's times to cut your losses and get a minimum wage job with benefits somewhere. That would show some strength of character; not swimming upstream in a vain attempt to play Norma Ray, the TS sexworker. If you had any REAL "integrity", that fake Ashley George Blog would've been taken down MONTHS ago. You're not cut out for this. By now, you should've realized that. But your problem is that you lack common sense, and you're emotionally disturbed; not that your IQ is low. Give your son the time you spend here, spinning your wheels. You are not going to teach anyone here a blessed thing.

Can you imagine if you were your own kid? Would you want your mom bothering to rub elbows with a bunch of whores and closet bottoms? I know you love your son, and I know he loves you. I think that's about the only consistent thing you have in life. I'm not saying this because I think my shit doesn't stink. I'm telling you this because you have a very nice little boy, who you need to take care of: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS VAIN FANTASY WORLD. TRY TO PICK UP THE PIECES, AND MOVE ON. THIS LIFE IS NOT FOR GIRLS LIKE YOU.

Same shit, different day. I'm still here bitch... and I'm not going anywhere! Talk all you like. I don't care about your opinion and the more you talk, the less anybody else does either. 'Werq it out.'

~BB~

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 01:16 AM

This was supposed to be a help thread not a shade thread.its pretty apparent why she posted it were not all dumb blondes like you were smart enough to see through the bullshit,we all have our own storys of what we did or didnt do frankly i dont give a rats ass what anyone does with there transition its only looks, what really pisses me off is people acting all high and mighty because they look good they seem to think its ok to degrade there sisters its stupid and mean and i really really really hate mean girls.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 01:19 AM
its pretty apparent why she posted it were not all dumb blondes like you were smart enough to see through the bullshit,we all have our own storys of what we did or didnt do frankly i dont give a rats ass what anyone does with there transition its only looks, what really pisses me off is people acting all high and mighty because they look good they seem to think its ok to degrade there sisters its stupid and mean and i really really really hate mean girls.

Really? I didn't read that in her comments one bit. I found them informative and potentially helpful to those who are early in transition that may pop in here. Or maybe I'm a retard or something. :wiggle:

~BB~

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Really? I didn't read that in her comments one bit. I found them informative and potentially helpful to those who are early in transition that may pop in here. Or maybe I'm a retard or something. :wiggle:

~BB~do you really want me to answer that?

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 01:24 AM
do you really want me to answer that?

Touche. :Bowdown:

But I still disagree. I think a lot of girls are being over-sensitive.

~BB~

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Touche. :Bowdown:

But I still disagree. I think a lot of girls are being over-sensitive.

~BB~bella i love your style but read page one and honesly tell me who started it?

fordly66
10-04-2010, 01:36 AM
I don't post on here very often, and I might piss some people off with this one. I think being tall could be a "clock". Let me explain. If you are 5'5" and TG compared to someone 5"10" and taller and TG, I could understand how people might look at you closer and maybe try and find clues to your gender. Now I also believe that just because you are taller than the average woman, doesn't mean you will not pass. Tula Cossey was 6' and very pretty. Hell, she posed in Playboy. If I wanted to transition, I wouldn't let my height stop me! Also, why does everyone have horrible spelling? LOL

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 01:39 AM
bella i love your style but read page one and honesly tell me who started it?

Well actually it was three people from what I can tell, and yes Sunshyne was one. I'm not going to lie. But it didn't seem to be because of the original post but some shot taking that happened immediately after. Fault the poster if you like, but I have no issue with the post.

~BB~

Silcc69
10-04-2010, 01:47 AM
And I say again and again how do the guys cause the girls to leave when the girls are clearly the most HATEFUL and BITTER people on here. This thread has gotten 41 pages in a matter of 2 days. SMFH

Ryz
10-04-2010, 01:51 AM
bella i love your style but read page one and honesly tell me who started it?

How old are you again? :rolleyes:

AsiaMei
10-04-2010, 01:56 AM
And I say again and again how do the guys cause the girls to leave when the girls are clearly the most HATEFUL and BITTER people on here. This thread has gotten 41 pages in a matter of 2 days. SMFH

:iagree: but they're lots of guy's who are mean to the girls as well...

its sad to see the girls hating on each other "/

SunshyneMonroe
10-04-2010, 01:57 AM
1st of all my thread was not made to be mean to anyone in ne way only to help......I did say being 6'2 is a clock cuz i think it can be....when added to another clock.....NE women gg or ts is gonna get some looks if she is 6'2......now if this ts also has wide shoulders or a hard jaw and or deep voice this is allll to much but if a ts is 5 7 with a a hard jawline she will pass easier not becuze she is more cunt only cuz more ppl will just look "over"....THat being said i dont care if a ts is 6'2 with a hard jawline and sounds like berry white if she feels she is a women she should be.... there were other ppl with pass history that came and messed this thread up nevertheless the tips are still there...

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 01:58 AM
:iagree: but they're lots of guy's who are mean to the girls as well...

its sad to see the girls hating on each other "/

I agree with whatever you say phattycakes,lol:geek:

Silcc69
10-04-2010, 02:14 AM
I kno some of these guy are complete assholes and they can treat the girls badly but when the girls attack the girls they go much deeper than a guy can ever go. They know things that most guys simply dont know. Plus they are suppose to all be SISTERS!

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 02:24 AM
I kno some of these guy are complete assholes and they can treat the girls badly but when the girls attack the girls they go much deeper than a guy can ever go. They know things that most guys simply dont know. Plus they are suppose to all be SISTERS!

Two transsexuals reading each other will never make one leave, lol.

This thread has received so much traffic because it had so much drama.

wauk08
10-04-2010, 04:15 AM
why do you all pay these 2 any attention.
here is my question how can you give tips if yourself have only been doing this for a year or so. you dont have alot of time put into it for you to be giving tips. you still are a crossdresser for the time being.
now if allannah star was making this thread then fine ok time has been put in.
even fucking ts vennessa has time in. mimi also, but you fuck no hell no shut the fuck up.
here is a public service announcement
stop posting in there thread and they will go away.
stop paying them any mind they will go away.
dont even notice there post and go to another one they will go away.
look at there ages and you can tell they still are kids trying to be in the grown up section of the pool.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 04:20 AM
here is my question how can you give tips if yourself have only been doing this for a year or so. you dont have alot of time put into it for you to be giving tips. you still are a crossdresser for the time being.
even fucking ts vennessa has time in. mimi also, but you fuck no hell no shut the fuck up.

Please. Enlighten us to your arbitrary time minimums for dispensing certain pieces of advice. When do you consider a girl to have 'time in?' 2 years? 5 years? 10?

Who cares how long these girls have been in transition? Love them or hate them, they have just as much right to speak their opinions than anyone else. Moreover, Sunshyne is dead-on accurate in the OP, so what's your real issue?

~BB~

SunshyneMonroe
10-04-2010, 05:19 AM
Please. Enlighten us to your arbitrary time minimums for dispensing certain pieces of advice. When do you consider a girl to have 'time in?' 2 years? 5 years? 10?

Who cares how long these girls have been in transition? Love them or hate them, they have just as much right to speak their opinions than anyone else. Moreover, Sunshyne is dead-on accurate in the OP, so what's your real issue?

~BB~

Thank you :)

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:25 AM
look at there ages and you can tell they still are kids trying to be in the grown up section of the pool.
thats real talk right there. You don't see established girls telling others who can or cannot transition and if they would be passable because they have a characteristic you find to be a flaw. A tall tranny is something some bitches are too weak to pull of, that doesn't mean its wrong or a chop! Id rather be a tall tranny than a short dumb tranny! next thing you knopw somebody gonna say girls with big dicks should not transition!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:29 AM

~BB~
There is nothing correct on saying a girl who is 6'2 is a chop. Our very own Sunny delite is fish all day and she is 6'2 and slays the dog shit out of short homie!

goku
10-04-2010, 05:32 AM
There is nothing correct on saying a girl who is 6'2 is a chop. Our very own Sunny delite is fish all day and she is 6'2 and slays the dog shit out of short homie!

Vanessa, you can ride shotgun all day.

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 05:35 AM

"Why is it serious"? lol When a bitch says you shouldn't have even bothered to transition because you're too tall, she's making it serious. Don't play dumb just to save face now.

Face it. She gave transsexuals everywhere a height requirement for getting clocked, and you exceed it, babes. This is coming from a fairly illiterate TS with nothing but sil.

But I guess she can patronize you all she wants after-the-fact, if that's good enough for you. But why would you somehow be special? ;) Because you're friends, and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings? lol Please. She cast shade on you indirectly. You should pay closer attention to things like that imo.

Me? I'm not letting lher sugarcoat any bullshit. If she wants to take it back, and admit how stupid she sounds, I suppose that's fine. But I don't see it happening. And now we all know what she really thinks. At least I do.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:41 AM
"Why is it serious"? lol When a bitch says you shouldn't have even bothered to transition because you're too tall, she's making it serious. Don't play dumb just to save face now.

Face it. She gave transsexuals everywhere a height requirement for getting clocked, and you exceed it, babes. This is coming from a fairly illiterate TS with nothing but sil.

But I guess she can patronize you all she wants after-the-fact, if that's good enough for you. But why would you somehow be special? ;) Because you're friends, and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings? lol Please. She cast shade on you indirectly. You should pay closer attention to things like that imo.

Me? I'm not letting lher sugarcoat any bullshit. If she wants to take it back, and admit how stupid she sounds, I suppose that's fine. But I don't see it happening. And now we all know what she really thinks. At least I do.
The gag is homo boy wouln't have the balls to tell a bitch she was too tall, she would get SMASHED!!!
Alot of girls who are thinking about transitioning and have thoughts of not being accepted that are holding them back from going thru with the process, and this stupid petty bitch feeding into those insecurities. A dude just started drag full time last week and wants to know more than a bitch like me at 38 and is a TALL bitch. I motherfukkin gagged. I get spooked, paid, fucked, fuck and could have pussy if I wanted it. No dude with a dick is gonna ever come for me at all! Bitch could die, come back female and still be no match for me!

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 05:42 AM

I didn't say there was. I said that the claim that the OP was strictly drama bait is bullshit. Because it is. I agree with every word regardless of its intention.

Some of you guys place waaay too much importance on messengers when you should be focusing on the messages and discussing them like adults.

~BB~

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:45 AM
I didn't say there was. I said that the claim that the OP was strictly drama bait is bullshit. Because it is. I agree with every word regardless of its intention.

Some of you guys place waaay too much importance on messengers when you should be focusing on the messages and discussing them like adults.

~BB~
Being on a forum full of taller girls, come on now!
Ray Charles would see this had a touch of bulshit and a hint of trap. I went thru that with homie before on BGC. Its not his first offense on coming for girls with height!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Vanessa, you can ride shotgun all day.
I'm the big tall tranny rember. Mimi , jhaniah now Sunshyne, are all haters over a bad bitch with body. so hoes need to be chopped down a peg, a tall bitch with an hourglass shape is CLASSIC and DESIRED. While 5 foot nothings are overlooked because men wants something worth the trip!:dancing::dancing:

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 05:51 AM

Sunshyne has always felt being tall was more of a clock, but she also has walked with me, and she knows I do not get spooked.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Being on a forum full of taller girls, come on now!
Ray Charles would see this had a touch of bulshit and a hint of trap. I went thru that with homie before on BGC. Its not his first offense on coming for girls with height!

I'm one of those taller girls too and I'm not offended. I'm sorry you are, but that doesn't give you the right to play the pronoun game.

~BB~

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 05:59 AM
I'm one of those taller girls too and I'm not offended. I'm sorry you are, but that doesn't give you the right to play the pronoun game.

~BB~
How i HANDLE BITCHES WHO COME FOR me IS my PEROGITIVE. IF i FEEL LIKE CALLIN LIL HOMIE A HE, i WILL! And if he has a problem with it he can come handle his on his own!

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 06:03 AM
How i HANDLE BITCHES WHO COME FOR me IS my PEROGITIVE. IF i FEEL LIKE CALLIN LIL HOMIE A HE, i WILL! And if he has a problem with it he can come handle his on his own!

I'm sorry. You know I usually support you and I believe in your right to free speech as much as anyone else's, but that's just sad. *sigh*

~BB~

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 06:07 AM
I'm sorry. You know I usually support you and I believe in your right to free speech as much as anyone else's, but that's just sad. *sigh*

~BB~
Sometimes we have to agree to disagree.

wauk08
10-04-2010, 06:33 AM

~BB~

i am sorry but are you just stupid so your telling me she is an expert on transitioning. how can u be giving advice on something if your still going thru it or in here case try to attempt to go thru transition. so your telling me you if you were starting out would listen to her. how the fuck?
thats like some guy of the street walking into a court house taking on cases just because he watched judge judy a few times. he thinks he knows the court system.
how bout this one are you going to take advice from a person who just started doing surgery or are you going to go to the well season guy whos been doing surgerys for years

it like those commercials were people think they can do shit just because they stayed at motel 8

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Same shit, different day. I'm still here bitch... and I'm not going anywhere! Talk all you like. I don't care about your opinion and the more you talk, the less anybody else does either. 'Werq it out.'

~BB~
I don't give a shit if you get hit by a bus, funny face. But maybe you should care more about what you say to people, if you brought a life into this world that you supposedly care about. How many tranny's and other ppl in the shemale porn industry do you think you can pester with your madness before the shit hits the fan for you? You're lucky I'm a pacifist at heart. Maybe the next bitch won't be so nice to you, chickenshit.

And if you think it's ok to talk smack about peoples' relationships with their families, simply because they're all over 18, you're dumber than you look. I'm not rolling over and going to sleep when a maniacal booger talks shit about me & my family. Next time, maybe don't let your mouth write checks your peabrain can't cash.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:21 AM
i am sorry but are you just stupid so your telling me she is an expert on transitioning. how can u be giving advice on something if your still going thru it or in here case try to attempt to go thru transition. so your telling me you if you were starting out would listen to her. how the fuck?
thats like some guy of the street walking into a court house taking on cases just because he watched judge judy a few times. he thinks he knows the court system.
how bout this one are you going to take advice from a person who just started doing surgery or are you going to go to the well season guy whos been doing surgerys for years

it like those commercials were people think they can do shit just because they stayed at motel 8

Sunshyne was very fairly accurate in her assesment, it seems to be that because you do not like her you have dismissed all she has said.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:33 AM

How can Sunshyne be a crossdresser and live full time? Take hormones? And have tits?

wauk08
10-04-2010, 07:38 AM
why dont you stop dick ride. man u dick ride harder then fluffer. get of sun dumbass nuts bitch if u lot at some of her comments dumbass there at you also. she might be all friendly to you on here and in your face but the idiot might or is back stabbing you. you like to say you smart but man your a dumbass. just stop the brown nosing. man sir ass kiss alot

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 07:40 AM
i am sorry but are you just stupid so your telling me she is an expert on transitioning.

That's not even remotely what I said.

I don't give a shit if you get hit by a bus, funny face. But maybe you should care more about what you say to people, if you brought a life into this world that you supposedly care about. How many tranny's and other ppl in the shemale porn industry do you think you can pester with your madness before the shit hits the fan for you? You're lucky I'm a pacifist at heart. Maybe the next bitch won't be so nice to you, chickenshit.

And if you think it's ok to talk smack about peoples' relationships with their families, simply because they're all over 18, you're dumber than you look. I'm not rolling over and going to sleep when a maniacal booger talks shit about me & my family. Next time, maybe don't let your mouth write checks your peabrain can't cash.

I don't resort to viciousness to make a point, ever. You do so as standard operating procedure. I'm sure people are smart enough to figure it out for themselves, but as usual, thanks for playing.

~BB~

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:42 AM
why dont you stop dick ride. man u dick ride harder then fluffer. get of sun dumbass nuts bitch if u lot at some of her comments dumbass there at you also. she might be all friendly to you on here and in your face but the idiot might or is back stabbing you. you like to say you smart but man your a dumbass. just stop the brown nosing. man sir ass kiss alot

Did I disrespect you?

No

So why would you feel the need to disrespect me?

wauk08
10-04-2010, 07:50 AM
dont go on the disrespect stuff man. you be doing it to everyone on here. if ur buddy dont like some1 u dont like some1. why dont u stop dick riding and have a fucking brain or mouth for your damn self.stop dick riding. the dude dont even care about your dumbass.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM
dont go on the disrespect stuff man. you be doing it to everyone on here. if ur buddy dont like some1 u dont like some1. why dont u stop dick riding and have a fucking brain or mouth for your damn self.stop dick riding. the dude dont even care about your dumbass.

And if you re-read what I stated, I said I am about to be 20 and my time for the drama has come to an end.
I do not dislike anyone I have never met hun, only a fool would dislike someone because of how they speak online.

Vanessa attacked me (and sunshyne was reading her) did I attack Vanessa back? NO

Because Vanessa and I have a history together, even though we have never met, lol.

wauk08
10-04-2010, 08:31 AM
now thats the good bitch i fucked before that i know, stay out of there shit stop dick riding.

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:34 AM
now thats the good bitch i fucked before that i know, stay out of there shit stop dick riding.

You keep claiming to have sex with you

But I can name every person I have had sex with so....

texastanite
10-04-2010, 10:31 AM
LMFAO!!!!!I wonder who this is directed too???

mbf
10-04-2010, 01:59 PM

Been saying that for years. Although, those trolltrannies are somewhat funny to watch proving any chliche available about them.

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't resort to viciousness to make a point, ever. You do so as standard operating procedure. I'm sure people are smart enough to figure it out for themselves, but as usual, thanks for playing.

Oh, no. Not you. ;) lol You resort to lying, spinning, changing the subject, exploitation of other trannys, smear campaigns, hollow threats ie. bluffs, misquotes, "takedowns", etc.

You keep pretty busy with all of that nonsense when you supposedly have a kid you intended to father, love, and raise. What will he do when someone finally puts you down like the rabid clown you are? Face it. No one likes you. You have far more enemies than friends on the TS sexworker circuit. One of these days, it will backfire and that little boy will have been abandoned by you, because you were too busy vainly daydreming about being a porn star, and swimming upstream at every opportunity.

And I'm dying to hear who "figures" you as anything but a bottom feeder, besides people like Solitary Brother and THX1138. lol Btw, is that who'll be joining that make-believe website when it launches?

You are the shemale industry's village idiot. Jamie Michelle looks sane compared to you. "Thanks for playing." lol ;)

dderek123
10-04-2010, 02:46 PM
And if you re-read what I stated, I said I am about to be 20 and my time for the drama has come to an end.
I do not dislike anyone I have never met hun, only a fool would dislike someone because of how they speak online.

Vanessa attacked me (and sunshyne was reading her) did I attack Vanessa back? NO

Because Vanessa and I have a history together, even though we have never met, lol.
Very wise words for a 19 year old. Happy 20th birthday!!! I am only 27 but wish i could be your age again :praying:

PS
Drama doesn't usually stop at 20 though. As you can see on this board some people keep at it for life it seems. It's all about attitude though :)

DL_NL
10-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Posting this sort of crap gets you noticed, but not as an intelligent person.

wauk08
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Posting this sort of crap gets you noticed, but not as an intelligent person.

heres goes another dick rider. arent you done brown nosing to

mimiplastique
10-04-2010, 06:13 PM
i'm the big tall tranny rember. mimi , jhaniah now sunshyne, are all haters over a bad bitch with body. So hoes need to be chopped down a peg, a tall bitch with an hourglass shape is classic and desired. While 5 foot nothings are overlooked because men wants something worth the trip!:dancing::dancing:

i am a hater on a bad bitch with body ??? I mean i am beyonces biggest fan . So why was my name brought up in this post ??? I am not a hoe and i am not worried about what other faggots think about my body . No matter who they are . So my name in that post was pointless .

mimiplastique
10-04-2010, 06:16 PM
See so now i have been put in a boat with haters ??? Cute cute .

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 06:18 PM
i am a hater on a bad bitch with body ??? I mean i am beyonces biggest fan . So why was my name brought up in this post ??? I am not a hoe and i am not worried about what other faggots think about my body . No matter who they are . So my name in that post was pointless .the boys just want ya to post so they can jerk off to your avitar lol get with the program woman:Bowdown:

mimiplastique
10-04-2010, 06:26 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 06:39 PM
No one likes you. You have far more enemies than friends on the TS sexworker circuit.

I have no issue with her, and when I am back in L.A. I am up to doing doubles, lol.

Very wise words for a 19 year old. Happy 20th birthday!!! I am only 27 but wish i could be your age again :praying:

PS
Drama doesn't usually stop at 20 though. As you can see on this board some people keep at it for life it seems. It's all about attitude though :)

Lol, my birthday is OCT 13th.

AND PS I know it doesn't stop for most, but it is time for me to stop.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 06:46 PM
the boys just want ya to post so they can jerk off to your avitar lol get with the program woman:Bowdown:
I know Jhaniah jacks off to my pics, he has been doing that forever.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 06:52 PM

I never attacked you, I did attack Sunshyne for her dumb ass comment, cuz it was stupid.
But Jhaniah, that homo nigga is on EVERYBODY'S shit list. if I had an issue with you I would have blown your phone up. I don't attack anybody for no reason, that is not my style. Oh and Me and Mimi are not fighting and Jhaniah playing on her phone to get us to fight is poinless. The gag is, Mimi is on team Valentino and the breast removal process. You thought Indians scalping was hot, wait till you guys see what happens when 2 bad bitches get together and plan the ULTIMATE gag! Get ready folks!!!

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
I never attacked you, I did attack Sunshyne for her dumb ass comment, cuz it was stupid.
But Jhaniah, that homo nigga is on EVERYBODY'S shit list. if I had an issue with you I would have blown your phone up. I don't attack anybody for no reason, that is not my style. Oh and Me and Mimi are not fighting and Jhaniah playing on her phone to get us to fight is poinless. The gag is, Mimi is on team Valentino and the breast removal process. You thought Indians scalping was hot, wait till you guys see what happens when 2 bad bitches get together and plan the ULTIMATE gag! Get ready folks!!!

Actually you directly put my name in a post saying "sunshyne, jhaniah, and paris want to gang up on me?"

I didn't even notice the thread Sunshyne called me and showed me.

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I have no issue with her, and when I am back in L.A. I am up to doing doubles, lol.

LOL Obviously, you're a person who enjoys learning from their mistakes.

She has burned everyone she's ever "befriended". I can name about 20 people off the top of my head. And wait until she feels insecure about your "friendship", and starts judging you and betrays you. Or, better yet, wait until she expects you to join her in one of her causes or smear campaigns against something. She expects her "friends" to all have grandiose martyr complexes just like she does.

But good luck with that. lol Imo, you're extremely naive. Probably not a bad kid, but you're emotionally immature, no doubt. You'll see. ;)

Btw, I applaud you for sharing some of your life history here. And I'd imagine it was a somewhat cathartic experience. But I think you should be a little more selective about where, and with who, you share it. :2cent

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 07:19 PM

She has burned everyone she's ever "befriended". I can name about 20 people off the top of my head. And wait until she feels insecure about your "friendship", and starts judging you and betrays you. Or, better yet, wait until she expects you to join her in one of her causes or smear campaigns against something. She expects her "friends" to all have grandiose martyr complexes just like she does.

But good luck with that. lol Imo, you're extremely naive. Probably not a bad kid, but you're emotionally immature, no doubt. You'll see. ;)

Btw, I applaud you for sharing some of your life history here. And I'd imagine it was a somewhat cathartic experience. But I think you should be a little more selective about where, and with who, you share it. :2cent

Ehh, I posted it on more forums that this one.
And my reasoning in posting it was due to the people who kept trying to "read" the little comments I made about my past.

What are they gonna do?

They still do not know my legal name :P

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Actually you directly put my name in a post saying "sunshyne, jhaniah, and paris want to gang up on me?"

Oh well thats because thats what Jhaniah called my phone and said, but if I was attacking you, you would know it snoflake!
Plus I have your number, I would just call you.
But then jhaniah called Mimi and said that i was coming for her in a thread, and put Mimi in panic mode.
But I dont say shit I don't mean and do not stand behind.
Now what jhaniah fails to realize is she got her ass beat, her man/pimp stopped the fight and she
said there was no proof, so now, we have to do it again and make shure there is proof, and her calling Mimi to start shit is working against her, and Mimi knows I;m not scared of her, or jhaniah or any man with a penis tryna call themselves a woman and doesn't even know what that entails.
She just made Mimi madder at her, and since Mimi has joined team Valentino, Jhaniah should just go pick out her casket and pay for it now.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
i am a hater on a bad bitch with body ??? I mean i am beyonces biggest fan . So why was my name brought up in this post ??? I am not a hoe and i am not worried about what other faggots think about my body . No matter who they are . So my name in that post was pointless .
Girl you kno you called my body a baboon body many times and there are video's out there to prove it. But that never stopped my flow. people on HA like jennifer justice, Melissa carter you, Jahniah have talked so much shit about me on the net how my body was so horrible, gross, overdone, lumpy, yada yada, and I am STILL fucking and getting paid and carrying on like nobodys business! See i don't back down, hide or run. I am 38, I was a teenage runaway and faced many obsticles in my life and overcame them, at 38 i enjoy GOOD health, my nice home and all my not so cheap trinklets just laying around for nodaymn reason! So why would I let some dumb tranny try and make me feel bad or wrong for living MY life MY way? None of you hoes pay my bills or feed me of fuck me. Girls fail to realize, the more shit you talk about me, the more people wanna know why!

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Ehh, I posted it on more forums that this one.
And my reasoning in posting it was due to the people who kept trying to "read" the little comments I made about my past.

What are they gonna do?

They still do not know my legal name :P
I'm not ashamed of who I am or ANYTHING I've done, so I can relate to that.

But I can think of three people here who have gone to considerable lengths to misquote people: Hara, James French, and Bella. So just don't be shocked if it happens to you. That's all.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
My message and closing arguements to ANY tranny talking shit about looks and work is this. Bitch do YOU cuz I am always gonna do me! Call my work lumpy, overdone, call me too tall, ugly, whatever comes to your mind to make yourself feel good, but remember bitches I am here to STAY! You gotta pick another victim, cuz thats a role I will NEVER accept in life! I am 5'10, 180 properly porportioned pounds tothe magic combination of 38D-30-46! I wear a size 11 shoe and other womans men don't mind telling me how good my fuck game is. If a female does not get at me, no dude with a dick and a wig can!!! Be blessed and do YOU!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Paris is a sweet girl tho a bit naive, but thats better than being bitter.
As she grows into this lifestyle she will be a better judge of character and see the shady messes out there and will avoid them. She is gonna be ok.

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Doubles with Bella? Fuck that is disgusting.

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Vanessa, i aint tryna start shyt but if you were to die tomorrow could you actually say you were happy with your life? i get from your posts that you're a very unhappy person...jus sayin.........

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Fuck that is disgusting.im assuming your looking in the mirrer when you said that.:fu:

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 07:59 PM
As she grows into this lifestyle she will be a better judge of character and see the shady messes out there and will avoid them. She is gonna be ok.
I agree. Paris also has an open mind, where as Sunshyne thinks that being short and passing at a wedding amounts to a successful transition. lol

Anyway, that whole tall=clock thing is a Jhaniah philosophy down. I guarantee Sunshyne and Jhaniah have had conversations where they patted themselves on the back for being short, and have cast shade upon any TS who's taller than they are. lol

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM

But I can think of three people here who have gone to considerable lengths to misquote people: Hara, James French, and Bella. So just don't be shocked if it happens to you. That's all.

lol, its okay I am used to it.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 08:01 PM
I agree. Paris also has an open mind, where as Sunshyne thinks that being short and passing at a wedding amounts to a successful transition. lol

Anyway, that whole tall=clock thing is a Jhaniah philosophy down. I guarantee Sunshyne and Jhaniah have had conversations where they patted themselves on the back for being short, and have cast shade upon any TS who's taller than they are. lollol im five feet six inches and i dont always pass but im still hotter then most not because im short but because i said so lol

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Vanessa, i aint tryna start shyt but if you were to die tomorrow could you actually say you were happy with your life? i get from your posts that you're a very unhappy person...jus sayin.........
I would have to disagree. Am I happy with my life, well who is totally happy with their life? You get shit confused. I speak my mind and don't give a fuck, and I call bullshit when I see it. that doesnt mean I'm not happy with my life I just vent on here and go back to my life! I mean, I do ME, how many people can say that? I transitioned when i was told i couldn't and I made my body look how I wanted it to, how many people can say that? I am the physical creation of what I see men idolize since I was a child. I am the woman I wanted to be and I am a bad bitch. Educated, confident, self sufficient, a leader not a follower, ass like WHOA and a tight fuck game. I just find people like you and the bullshit you pull to be a gag. I am a confident tranny, not a female, and ok with that. I don't hide and I won't be hidden! I dont make my living off tricks, and yea i am 38, lets see what you have accomplished when you are 38 or will you still be in the closet, or tettering on the fence going back and forth???

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:06 PM
lol im five feet six inches and i dont always pass but im still hotter then most not because im short but because i said so lol
Girls like you and me don't need to pass! We are an upgrade! We are sexy and confident!

FreddieGomez
10-04-2010, 08:08 PM
I would have to disagree. Am I happy with my life, well who is totally happy with their life? You get shit confused. I speak my mind and don't give a fuck, and I call bullshit when I see it. that doesnt mean I'm not happy with my life I just vent on here and go back to my life! I mean, I do ME, how many people can say that? I transitioned when i was told i couldn't and I made my body look how I wanted it to, how many people can say that? I am the physical creation of what I see men idolize since I was a child. I am the woman I wanted to be and I am a bad bitch. Educated, confident, self sufficient, a leader not a follower, ass like WHOA and a tight fuck game. I just find people like you and the bullshit you pull to be a gag. I am a confident tranny, not a female, and ok with that. I don't hide and I won't be hidden! I dont make my living off tricks, and yea i am 38, lets see what you have accomplished when you are 38 or will you still be in the closet, or tettering on the fence going back and forth???

well good. you know you'd be even more attractive if you were humble. attitude also goes wit looks. you can look good but if you got a stank attitude, you take the looks down a lot of notches in my opinion. and i' half puerto rican and been made fun of by puerto ricans and blacks when i was young but i dont hate all of them for it and hold grudges over their whole race....i jus look back and laugh

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 08:12 PM
lol im five feet six inches
Yeah you've said that twenty times now. YOU'RE FIVE FEET SIX! WE GET IT! But honestly your height ain't the only prob.

i dont always pass
Gee, you think? lmao

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:27 PM
well good. you know you'd be even more attractive if you were humble. attitude also goes wit looks. you can look good but if you got a stank attitude, you take the looks down a lot of notches in my opinion. and i' half puerto rican and been made fun of by puerto ricans and blacks when i was young but i dont hate all of them for it and hold grudges over their whole race....i jus look back and laugh
I am the Queen of the Puerto Rican community here in chicago. I get RESPECT and mad love from my people. I am a role model and a sponsor to my girls, and co founded a Puerto Rican trans beauty pageant where we pick a girl in transition to be included in community events. I am also the FIRST transexual to EVER perform on the main stage of a public event in the City of Chicago! There are documentarys and articles of me in La Voz and i am know all over Chicago, NYC and Puerto Rico! Thats why homos kill me with their bullshit. Who else can say their community accepts them?

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah you've said that twenty times now. YOU'RE FIVE FEET SIX! WE GET IT! But honestly your height ain't the only prob.

Gee, you think? lmao
like i said i dont need to pass all the time simply because i am not a fake i am who i am period and confidence is everything i am bigger then life i am exactly who i want to be i am feared and respected by my sisters but most of all i am genuine and no matter who tries to knock me i grow that much more.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't care if you find me attractive or not. I deal with straight men in the REAL world, who walk with me, kiss me on the NYC subway on a crowded day. my shoulders don't stop a man from LOVING me, my height doesn't stop a man from taking me home to moms, going shopping with his siter and the kids, MAID of HONOR at my cousins wedding, ALL that. You are not on the level of a MAN much less a man I would deal with!

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 08:43 PM
i dont need to pass all the time
Oh so you've come to terms with it LOL

Go piss on your face on camera some more LMAO!!

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Oh so you've come to terms with it LOL

Go piss on your face on camera some more LMAO!!now that depends on how much i get lol now quit watchin my videos damn it

tsparisangelline
10-04-2010, 08:54 PM

No comment

Doubles with Bella? Fuck that is disgusting.

Why? She isn't ugly.

SunshyneMonroe
10-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Vannessa hunty LET IT GO f u REALLY didnt care about how tall u are u would not feel the need to talk about it for 3 days...

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Vannessa hunty LET IT GO f u REALLY didnt care about how tall u are u would not feel the need to talk about it for 3 days...
I go on for as long as i want to go on!
You are the one with Napoleon complex!

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Why? She isn't ugly.

Let's leave the word "ugly" out of it. I just imagine myself as a tranny doing doubles with Bella and oh my goodness I don't feel so good I'm gonna be sick brb.

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Let's leave the word "ugly" out of it. I just imagine myself as a tranny doing doubles with Bella and oh my goodness I don't feel so good I'm gonna be sick brb.why dont you just fuckin die you piece of shit

CORVETTEDUDE
10-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Let's leave the word "ugly" out of it. I just imagine myself as a tranny doing doubles with Bella and oh my goodness I don't feel so good I'm gonna be sick brb.

Are you for real, you jackass???!!! What the fuck are you doin' here, anyway???

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Are you for real, you jackass???!!! What the fuck are you doin' here, anyway???oh hes just waiting to get banned lol i just hate it when there off there meds lol

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
why dont you just fuckin die you piece of shit
Oh youjust mad cuz you live in a shit hole lol. Go on, continue making your watersport vids pissin on your own face LMAO Then lickin it up off your ghetto ass floor.

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/9nxmg60q/lp11.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/huzechnk/lp22.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/tlb2gebg/lp33.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/r7ph6wpz/lp44.jpg

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Oh, no. Not you. ;) lol You resort to lying, spinning, changing the subject, exploitation of other trannys, smear campaigns, hollow threats ie. bluffs, misquotes, "takedowns", etc.

You keep pretty busy with all of that nonsense when you supposedly have a kid you intended to father, love, and raise. What will he do when someone finally puts you down like the rabid clown you are? Face it. No one likes you. You have far more enemies than friends on the TS sexworker circuit. One of these days, it will backfire and that little boy will have been abandoned by you, because you were too busy vainly daydreming about being a porn star, and swimming upstream at every opportunity.

And I'm dying to hear who "figures" you as anything but a bottom feeder, besides people like Solitary Brother and THX1138. lol Btw, is that who'll be joining that make-believe website when it launches?

You are the shemale industry's village idiot. Jamie Michelle looks sane compared to you. "Thanks for playing." lol ;)

You're pathetic. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 09:49 PM
You're pathetic. :geek:

~BB~
No. Not being able to explain your track record as a fucking moron, such as yourself, is pathetic.

Face it. You have no friends, no family other than your son, no money, no career as a sex worker, no integrity, no proof of 90% of what you say, and NO LIFE.

goku
10-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh youjust mad cuz you live in a shit hole lol. Go on, continue making your watersport vids pissin on your own face LMAO Then lickin it up off your ghetto ass floor.

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/9nxmg60q/lp11.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/huzechnk/lp22.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/tlb2gebg/lp33.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/r7ph6wpz/lp44.jpg

LOL

Yet you own the video!! Sometimes you should think before you post.

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Try using Google you dumb fuck. It's remarkably easy. Now run off and enjoy your pissing sweetheart.

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 09:54 PM
P.S. Your tattoos are ALL jailhouse shit, and are a perfect example of a life of bad decision-making if not incarceration; one aimless FAIL after another.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM

I don't even really know 20 people in the 'sexworker circuit.' I never got the chance. You want to talk about smear campaigns? Let's see: I had friendly relationships with lots of girls, but the opportunistic bitches either dumped me for better deals or decided to turn on me because people like Seanchai and you told them they should, and now that it seems like people are on to your passive/aggressive bullshit, you want to deflect it towards me. I think that just about sums it up.

And I've never burned anyone. Anyone I've fought with has either tried to burn me, has done something that I disagree with politically, or just doesn't like that I rock the boat... but like I said, none of them know me.

And I don't have to prove anything. My integrity was never in question by anyone who's ever had any. If you have something to allege, and you want it to stick, then you need to prove it. You've been after me for months and I'm still here. Talk about a FAIL. I don't stoop to violence or depend on viciousness as a weapon, so please, tell me again how I'm so terrible? Get a grip. :roll:

But I can think of three people here who have gone to considerable lengths to misquote people: Hara, James French, and Bella.

I defy you to show me even one 'misquote' by me.

~BB~

kyoJecours
10-04-2010, 09:58 PM
lol schimmel you fucking muppet.

goku
10-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Try using Google you dumb fuck. It's remarkably easy. Now run off and enjoy your pissing sweetheart.

I know where you got that video, and it doesn't say anything about who the person is in the video. Your dumb ass forgets there are some very savy people on this board, who are also interested in TS. Here is the link where you got the video asshole.

http://amateur-tgirls.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-27T14%3A48%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=45

Next time you try to lie, try not posting the exact vid caps that Danny Styles cut from the video.

This proves your ass wanted to fuck her, thought she was hot, and saved the video. All you did by posting those is compliment her. It was a nice effort though, but some people here are smarter than you are.

LOL

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 10:01 PM

That's OK. I once got into an argument with one of the Grooby girls and Buddy Wood accused me of 'ganging up' on her... all by myself. A statement doesn't necessarily need to be proven, or even slightly truthful, to be posted here. It's just the law of the jungle.

~BB~

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
I know where you got that video, and it doesn't say anything about who the person is in the video. Your dumb ass forgets there are some very savy people on this board, who are also interested in TS. Here is the link where you got the video asshole.

http://amateur-tgirls.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-27T14%3A48%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=45

Next time you try to lie, try not posting the exact vid caps that Danny Styles cut from the video.

This proves your ass wanted to fuck her, thought she was hot, and saved the video. All you did by posting those is compliment her. It was a nice effort though, but some people here are smarter than you are.

LOLhey thanks for helping me out i had no clue that that vid was even out there exept where i posted it on craigs site tgirlforums.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 10:08 PM

She's catering to her market. If you absolutely must be disgusted by someone, be disgusted by those who demand that kind of material, necessitating its creation. Without them, do you think she would be making it?

Seriously, you really need to get a clue. :geek:

~BB~

LittleGuy
10-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Nicole that was harsh what you said to Bella. Although I got to admit yall both are fucking stupid.

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 10:09 PM

LOL
Don't even try to pretend you believe that, dumb ass. I come across a monster pissing on herself and QUICKLY skip over that retarded shit, and it means I want to fuck her? You're a champ pasting that logic together. Never mind her pissing on herself, I skip right by her every time I see that grotesque av. All you did in sticking up for her is prove YOU want to fuck her. If you like trash bags that's your problem, don't try to drag me down and think you're proving anything. If you think those are a compliment to her then I rest my case!!! HAHA

Nicole Dupre
10-04-2010, 10:10 PM
I'll can name over a dozen people, right off the top of my head, on this forum alone, who know they don't like you, if not hate you.

me
Hara
Buddy
Sparky
Danielle
Steven
Amy
FK
Ashley
Britney
Mandy
Domino
HeavenlySin
Morgan
Wendy
Schimmel
Julie
Cindy
Jhaniah
Yoite
Jasmine Jewels

How many is that so far?

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 10:10 PM
She's catering to her market. If you absolutely must be disgusted by someone, be disgusted by those who demand that kind of material, necessitating its creation. Without them, do you think she would be making it?

Seriously, you really need to get a clue. :geek:

~BB~
Yeah I guess you're right, as proven in this thread, her market guys like goku, LMFAOOO

Fucking SICK!!

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 10:13 PM
I'll can name over a dozen people, right off the top of my head, on this forum alone, who know they don't like you, if not hate you.

me
Hara
Buddy
Sparky
Danielle
Steven
Amy
FK
Ashley
Britney
Mandy
Domino
Morgan
Wendy
Schimmel
Julie
Cindy
Jhaniah
Yoite
Jasmine Jewels

How many is that so far?

Like I said, I've only a met a handful of those people and haven't spent more than a few minutes with most of them, but since Buddy, you, and Seanchai are on that list, as are a bunch of girls who do a lot of work for Grooby, you're kind of proving my point that it all stems from business instead of personal issues. Thanks. :)

~BB~

PS: I've never met or talked to Jhaniah. And who the fuck are 'Julie' and 'Cindy?' Are you just making up random names now?

lisaparadise
10-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah I guess you're right, as proven in this thread, her market guys like goku, LMFAOOO

Fucking SICK!!mods do your fucking job and bann this piece of shit or im outta here period

kyoJecours
10-04-2010, 10:15 PM
bella seems a cool philosophical girl... all i see is people going after HER and she doesn't even bite back that hard. so the more u go after her the more desperate u look.