PDA

View Full Version : look from matt to krista full transformation

Pages : [1] 2

tsbrenda
11-25-2007, 10:23 AM
check out the video below
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=10149749

jaime austin is a great makeup artist his profile below
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10149749

Mac_Hine
11-25-2007, 11:31 AM
that's so fucking hot

Chuck
11-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh shit, I think I'm in love.

But next time get those nails done before blowing us a kiss.

tsbrenda
11-25-2007, 01:38 PM
the nails are done now

Oh shit, I think I'm in love.

But next time get those nails done before blowing us a kiss.

tsbrenda
11-25-2007, 01:40 PM
you really like it? :D

that's so fucking hot

fhsjazztrumpet2
11-26-2007, 02:14 AM
Interesting to see what goes on in those changes!

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 06:49 AM
would you like to see more for real? :D

Interesting to see what goes on in those changes!

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 07:07 AM
that guy is a good makeup artist. interesting video.

is the person who posted the video the one in the video?

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 07:09 AM
it was found to be interesting

Grae Phillips Makeover Daddy Dragqueen crossdresser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCGnYuPdflE

I have a video its made by austinangels from glamour boutique.
http://www.glamourboutique.com/access/makeup/index.html

I am quick with photoshop but this is not my video.
Digital Editing -photoshop brushes eyebrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXH0ZETgBbk

the lie of perfection using photoshop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwaQ2zi63c&NR=1

dove commercial of the same thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcFlxSlOKNI

See what?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 07:35 AM
GAY!! to whoever said that was HOT or were in love FYI

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 07:52 AM
makeup artist

that guy is a good makeup artist. interesting video.

dan_drade
11-26-2007, 08:18 AM
That was pretty impressive. You would never know that they are the same person.

dan_drade
11-26-2007, 08:20 AM

LOL awwwwwwww, come on Kelly. You gotta admit that she is really pretty when she is all dolled up.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 08:26 AM

looks like somebody drank their hater-aid this morning.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:27 AM

looks like somebody drank their hater-aid this morning. no just facts cause when the wig falls off it's a man, and a gay man inside not a woman inside, so ya umm GAY

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 08:29 AM
transsexuals also wear wigs sometimes

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:31 AM
transsexuals also wear wigs sometimes but transexuals are woman, because of who they are inside!! That is a gay man putting on make up. AGAIN GAY!!!!!

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 08:38 AM
look kelly. there's not a machine you can point at someone like a geiger counter and tell what they
''are inside". i think you are just being catty. table one saucer of milk!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
look kelly. there's not a machine you can point at someone like a geiger counter and tell what they
''are inside". i think you are just being catty. table one saucer of milk! Yes I am being catty to the men. lol I said nothing about Krista's looks. She used tape and lots of make up and a voice changer. The point is GAY!

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 08:43 AM
he might jsut be a crossdresser or an actor or .................

dan_drade
11-26-2007, 08:44 AM
transsexuals also wear wigs sometimes but transexuals are woman, because of who they are inside!! That is a gay man putting on make up. AGAIN GAY!!!!!

Yes Kelly, she opps i mean he is probably gay. But you gotta admint that he opps I mean she looks pretty when he, I mean she is in girly mode. Oh shit I am so confused now. Thank god suckseed made that post "Remebering GG's". Now I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I am a straight man. Oh shit, who am I kidding, I am a faggot LOL. Well maybe not a faggot or straight, but somewhere in between. It's all so confusing I feel like an agoraphobic/claustrophobic sometimes.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:46 AM

Yes Kelly, she opps i mean he is probably gay. But you gotta admint that he opps I mean she looks pretty when he, I mean she is in girly mode. Oh shit I am so confused now. Thank god suckseed made that post "Remebering GG's". Now I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I am a straight man. Oh shit, who am I kidding, I am a faggot LOL. Well maybe not a faggot or straight, but somewhere in between. It's all so confusing I feel like an agoraphobic/claustrophobic sometimes. I never REFERED TO HIS LOOKS omg will you get off it. I said whoever said that WAS HOT or THEY WERE IN LOVE is GAYYYYYYYYYY

suckseed
11-26-2007, 08:46 AM
''are inside". i think you are just being catty. table one saucer of milk! Yes I am being catty to the men. lol I said nothing about Krista's looks. She used tape and lots of make up and a voice changer. The point is GAY!
Gotta back up Kelly on this one. Granted this guy doesn't seem to make any claims to anything, probably doesn't even know about this place. Still, if you have any respect at all for the transsexuals here and how they feel inside, you have to admit that they probably aren't too psyched to hear guys here happily lust after a guy in a wig and makeup. The video cements the relationship between gay guys and crossdressers - check his voice out in the beginning. Poopchute Boogie, as garth sang...

dan_drade
11-26-2007, 08:49 AM

Yes Kelly, she opps i mean he is probably gay. But you gotta admint that he opps I mean she looks pretty when he, I mean she is in girly mode. Oh shit I am so confused now. Thank god suckseed made that post "Remebering GG's". Now I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I am a straight man. Oh shit, who am I kidding, I am a faggot LOL. Well maybe not a faggot or straight, but somewhere in between. It's all so confusing I feel like an agoraphobic/claustrophobic sometimes. I never REFERED TO HIS LOOKS omg will you get off it. I said whoever said that WAS HOT or THEY WERE IN LOVE is GAYYYYYYYYYY

LOL, I was just kidding Kelly. But if the guy that said he was in love sees the other guy as a girl, does that make him gay? LOL

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I HAVE A VIDEO FOR YOU ESPECIALLY KellyShore
:D

:evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN8dYgSRBk

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Gotta back up Kelly on this one. Granted this guy doesn't seem to make any claims to anything, probably doesn't even know about this place. Still, if you have any respect at all for the transsexuals here and how they feel inside, you have to admit that they probably aren't too psyched to hear guys here happily lust after a guy in a wig and makeup. The video cements the relationship between gay guys and crossdressers - check his voice out in the beginning. Poopchute Boogie, as garth sang... The guy is a gay man that services crossdressers for a night out on the town. He has been in the business for years, I know who he is. And if you have sex with a crossdresser to me you are GAY. Cause you are having sex with someone that feel they are men, and dress up for the glamour of it only.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 08:52 AM
i'm just saying it's rather subjective. you're calling people gay or not gay based on what a person in a video that none of us knows feels inside. that might not be the best way to go about it is all.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 08:53 AM
I HAVE A VIDEO FOR YOU ESPECIALLY KellyShore
:D

:evil:

Gotta back up Kelly on this one. Granted this guy doesn't seem to make any claims to anything, probably doesn't even know about this place. Still, if you have any respect at all for the transsexuals here and how they feel inside, you have to admit that they probably aren't too psyched to hear guys here happily lust after a guy in a wig and makeup. The video cements the relationship between gay guys and crossdressers - check his voice out in the beginning. Poopchute Boogie, as garth sang... The guy is a gay man that services crossdressers for a night out on the town. He has been in the business for years, I know who he is. And if you have sex with a crossdresser to me you are GAY. Cause you are having sex with someone that feel they are men, and dress up for the glamour of it only.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 08:54 AM
You're not going to use that gettin-ready-red-haired picture for an avatar, are you? Too bad...Maybe you could photoshop the hair a different color.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:54 AM
i'm just saying it's rather subjective. you're calling people gay or not gay based on what a person in a video that none of us knows feels inside. that might not be the best way to go about it is all. didn't I just say he lives as a gay man?

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 08:58 AM
whats it with all the hypocrisy?
FOR YOU ESPECIALLY KellyShore

i'm just saying it's rather subjective. you're calling people gay or not gay based on what a person in a video that none of us knows feels inside. that might not be the best way to go about it is all. didn't I just say he lives as a gay man?

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM

you said it's based on what the person feels inside. that's not an objective standard. it can't be measured in any way. you can't quantify it or compare it to what somebody else feels. according to your logic the only people who are gay would be the people that feel like they are so even if you were attracted to someone who lives as a gay man that wouldn't necessarily make you gay. going by your argument

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:04 AM
whats it with all the hypocrisy?
FOR YOU ESPECIALLY KellyShore

i'm just saying it's rather subjective. you're calling people gay or not gay based on what a person in a video that none of us knows feels inside. that might not be the best way to go about it is all. didn't I just say he lives as a gay man? there is no hypocrisy I'm sorry you view yourself as a gay man in a wig

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:04 AM

you said it's based on what the person feels inside. that's not an objective standard. it can't be measured in any way. you can't quantify it or compare it to what somebody else feels. according to your logic the only people who are gay would be the people that feel like they are so even if you were attracted to someone who lives as a gay man that wouldn't necessarily make you gay. going by your argument HE DOES NOT IDENTIFY OR FEEL AS A WOMAN. HE IDENTIFIES AS A GAY male!!! THUS BEING GAY

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:06 AM
but you called everyone gay who liked the video remember?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:09 AM
but you called everyone gay who liked the video remember? NO I said anyone that said that was HOT or that they were in LOVE or would have sex for that reason you don't have common sense do you?

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:14 AM
It is gay, there is nothing wrong with that but it clearly is gay :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:15 AM
It is gay, there is nothing wrong with that but it clearly is gay :roll: thank you thats all I was saying..I was just helping them cope with their sexuality :lol:

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:19 AM
but you called everyone gay who liked the video remember? NO I said anyone that said that was HOT or that they were in LOVE or would have sex for that reason you don't have common sense do you?

if you want to make up your own rules and live by them then it doesn't hurt me but you should know how little sense they make if want to project them onto the rest of the world. according to your logic i would be gay if i found a woman attractive who felt like a man inside. pretty ridiculous huh?

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:20 AM
It is gay, there is nothing wrong with that but it clearly is gay :roll: thank you thats all I was saying..I was just helping them cope with their sexuality :lol:

Yep, too many guys here are deluding themselves if they think that liking someone who lives a man but looks OK every now and then with a wig and makeup is no different to liking a TS, who is essentially a girl!

Its cool either way, but just know the fucking difference :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:21 AM

if you want to make up your own rules and live by them then it doesn't hurt me but you should know how little sense they make if want to project them onto the rest of the world. according to your logic i would be gay if i found a woman attractive who felt like a man inside. pretty ridiculous huh? yes cause female to males don't look like women and don't feel as a woman, I'd consider you gay. Female to males are usually hairy and short and balding. You obviously have not seen BUCK ANGEL? They are some of the nicest men you can meet though. But yes I'd consider you gay for those reasons. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:23 AM

if you want to make up your own rules and live by them then it doesn't hurt me but you should know how little sense they make if want to project them onto the rest of the world. according to your logic i would be gay if i found a woman attractive who felt like a man inside. pretty ridiculous huh?

You're missing the point, when that guy goes to bed he does not have that wig and makeup on, he is just a guy who enjoys the way dressing like that makes him feel. When Kelly goes to bed, she is still Kelly, a girl!

stillies77
11-26-2007, 09:24 AM
hmm true.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
some female to males still look like women. and if i found a woman attractive who felt like a gay man inside and looked like a woman i would be gay according to you.

furthermore the great divide said that half of m2f transsexuals date women. by your standard they are also gay and so are the women who date them.

isn't it funny how everybody seems to be gay except you?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:29 AM
some female to males still look like women. and if i found a woman attractive who felt like a gay man inside and looked like a woman i would be gay according to you.

furthermore the great divide said that half of m2f transsexuals date women. by your standard they are also gay and so are the women who date them.

isn't it funny how everybody seems to be gay except you? YES, the female to male considers themselves a gay male. THEY IDENTY AS ANY NORMAL JOE OFF THE STREET. WHAT DON'T YOU GET??? Thus him being GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Umm MTF Transexuals do normally identify as lesbians when they date a woman or when they date one another. My two bosses were post op transexuals and consider themselves lesbian. I really wish you wouldn't talk about things you have no clue on besides a woman with a cock.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 09:29 AM
you are having anal sex kelly?

Author T.J. Parsell discusses forced feminizati... (more)
Added: May 05, 2007
Author T.J. Parsell discusses forced feminization and rape in prison. Lecture given at UCLA Law School.
Fish: A Memoir of a Boy in a Man's Prison

Forced Feminization in Prison

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:31 AM

Author T.J. Parsell discusses forced feminization and rape in prison. Lecture given at UCLA Law School.

Forced Feminization in Prison whats your obsession with prison, go there already.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:32 AM

Now you are not making any sense at all, this is simple, that is just a guy in womens clothes and makeup, liking him means you are gay.

If you are going sit there and tell me that there is no difference between a Crossdresser and a TS, then you have missed the point completely and there is probably no hope for you anyway :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:33 AM

Now you are not making any sense at all, this is simple, that is just a guy in womens clothes and makeup, liking him means you are gay.

If you are going sit there and tell me that there is no difference between a Crossdresser and a TS, then you have missed the point completely and there is probably no hope for you anyway :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:35 AM

You're missing the point, when that guy goes to bed he does not have that wig and makeup on, he is just a guy who enjoys the way dressing like that makes him feel. When Kelly goes to bed, she is still Kelly, a girl!

don't you see how subjective that is? you've only moved the standard one step in the mot comfortable direction. the person who sleeps with that guy iin the video could say your only gay if you sleep with somebody who never dresses like a woman. and that person could say you are only gay if you are the one being penetrated. i assure you the person on the other side of you is saying youre gay for even looking at this website'.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 09:36 AM
I am trying to get you to here the lecture

important stuff in the discusion

Forced Feminization in Prison whats your obsession with prison, go there already.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Okay let me be frank!!!

A male to female transexual identifies as any other GENETIC FEMALE.

So her sexuality:

If she dates men only is STRAIGHT
If she dates Woman INCLUDING transexual woman is LESBIAN
If she dates BOTH she is BISEXUAL

JUST LIKE ANY GIRL!!!

A female to Male identifies as any GENETIC MALE:

If he dates a woman he is STRAIGHT
If he dates a man or a transexual man he is GAY
If he dates both he is BISEXUAL

HOW HARD IS IT TO COMPREHAND?

stillies77
11-26-2007, 09:40 AM
You know how I know you're gay?

cause you have a bumper sticker that says i like it when balls are in my face.

http://www.polyfro.com/images/40yearold-1.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1-WJvPiPww

suckseed
11-26-2007, 09:41 AM
What's killing me here is how everyone hates the term 'gay' so much. What is this, the fifties? Own what you are. This 'Ooh, I'm a woman inside too!' thing is horseshit. This is not directed at the true TS's here, rather this crossdressing stuff. Come on.
Or maybe not, what the hell do I know? :?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:41 AM
You know how I know you're gay?

cause you have a bumper sticker that says i like it when balls are in my face.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1-WJvPiPww :lol:

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:42 AM

don't you see how subjective that is? you've only moved the standard one step in the mot comfortable direction. the person who sleeps with that guy iin the video could say your only gay if you sleep with somebody who never dresses like a woman. and that person could say you are only gay if you are the one being penetrated. i assure you the person on the other side of you is saying youre gay for even looking at this website'.

Yes I'm sure they would be, but they don't understand the concept of Transsexulism and Gender Identity Disorder and clearly neither do you. If you are not willing to except that a TS can truly be a women then you are in the wrong place. And if you honestly believe that a PART TIME crossdresser can truly be a women, well Sir, I guess you are just insane :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:43 AM
What's killing me here is how everyone hates the term 'gay' so much. What is this, the fifties? Own what you are. This 'Ooh, I'm a woman inside too!' thing is horseshit. This is not directed at the true TS's here, rather this crossdressing stuff. Come on.
Or maybe not, what the hell do I know? :? exactly you don't know Suckseed. A male to female transexual is a woman and a female to male is a man. I am sorry you feel differently.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:47 AM

isn't it funny how everybody seems to be gay except you? YES, the female to male considers themselves a gay male. THEY IDENTY AS ANY NORMAL JOE OFF THE STREET. WHAT DON'T YOU GET??? Thus him being GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Umm MTF Transexuals do normally identify as lesbians when they date a woman or when they date one another. My two bosses were post op transexuals and consider themselves lesbian. I really wish you wouldn't talk about things you have no clue on besides a woman with a cock.

the point is that your standard is subjective not objective. if i'm dating a genetic woman with a vagina who looks like a woman but feels like a gay man inside (which is something that can't be objectively measured) then i'm gay but if i'm dating a genetic man who loks lke a man and has a penis but feels like a woman inside then i'm straight.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:49 AM

the point is that your standard is subjective not objective. if i'm dating a genetic woman with a vagina who looks like a woman but feels like a gay man inside (which is something that can't be objectively measured) then i'm gay but if i'm dating a genetic man who loks lke a man and has a penis but feels like a woman inside then i'm straight.YES if thats how they identify. Thats why many female partners leave their husbands when they transition cause they feel as LESBIANS and vice versa. LORDY GET THE POINT>

xfiver
11-26-2007, 09:49 AM
I never REFERED TO HIS LOOKS omg will you get off it. I said whoever said that WAS HOT or THEY WERE IN LOVE is GAYYYYYYYYYY

What do you call all the people who were suckered in by all your stolen pics and fake website? Were they gay too? This dude in drag looks better than you do without stealing pics and falsifying himself.

alex_c
11-26-2007, 09:51 AM
that's so fucking hot

mmmmmm :!: :!:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:52 AM
I never REFERED TO HIS LOOKS omg will you get off it. I said whoever said that WAS HOT or THEY WERE IN LOVE is GAYYYYYYYYYY

What do you call all the people who were suckered in by all your stolen pics and fake website? Were they gay too? This dude in drag looks better than you do without stealing pics and falsifying himself. lol Xfiver I knew you'd come back on this topic. AGAIN I wasn't talking about KRISTA'S LOOKS. And you haven't even seen me on video since my surgeries so don't judge me. And lastly my point is he is a crossdresser if you have sex with a crossdresser you are GAY, because he identifies as a man. Xfiver you are missing the entire point as well as many others.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 09:53 AM
if a m2f transsexual goes back to living as a man and identifying as a gay man do the people he slept with while he was a transsexual become gay?

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Let me ask you this Smashy, would you fuck that guy without the wig and the makeup on (How he generally lives his life). If the answer is no then what you are essentially saying is that you only want to fuck the wig and makeup and not the person, surely even you can see how fucked that is, let alone gay!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Let me ask you this Smashy, would you fuck that guy without the wig and the makeup on (How he generally lives his life). If the answer is no then what you are essentially saying is that you only want to fuck the wig and makeup and not the person, surely even you can see how fucked that is, let alone gay! heehee I'm glad you get my point Lust

xfiver
11-26-2007, 09:56 AM

What do you call all the people who were suckered in by all your stolen pics and fake website? Were they gay too? This dude in drag looks better than you do without stealing pics and falsifying himself. lol Xfiver I knew you'd come back on this topic. AGAIN I wasn't talking about KRISTA'S LOOKS. And you haven't even seen me on video since my surgeries so don't judge me. And lastly my point is he is a crossdresser if you have sex with a crossdresser you are GAY, because he identifies as a man. Xfiver you are missing the entire point as well as many others.

Nah. I'm not. You are the crowned queen (king) of falsehood and deception, yet you think all of us here forget that. This person was completely honest in their transformation and didnt need to try and fool everyone with fake/stolen pics and accolades. He/she is hotter in every way than you.

YOU are gay.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:57 AM

lol okay if you say so darling KISS KISS and lol calling her she. HE lives as a man and prefers to be called he. Again I know who Jamie is lol
Nah. I'm not. You are the crowned queen (king) of falsehood and deception, yet you think all of us here forget that. This person was completely honest in their transformation and didnt need to try and fool everyone with fake/stolen pics and accolades. He/she is hotter in every way than you.

YOU are gay. Don't get mad at me cause you want to fuck him. GAY ASS lol Whose not being real? Everyone knows what I've done it's been long and over who cares lol You are pathetic to keep holding grudges. AGAIN I have no issue with the VIDEO I was just stating FACTS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Let me ask you this Smashy, would you fuck that guy without the wig and the makeup on (How he generally lives his life). If the answer is no then what you are essentially saying is that you only want to fuck the wig and makeup and not the person, surely even you can see how fucked that is, let alone gay! heehee I'm glad you get my point Lust

I do Kelly, I have nothing against these crossdresser liking guys, they are cool, but they should understand the difference between two very different things :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 09:58 AM

I do Kelly, I have nothing against these crossdresser liking guys, they are cool, but they should understand the difference between two very different things :roll: I don't either, I was just stating a fact.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:00 AM
XFiver, passing off another woman's pictures and gender identity are completely different issues. If Kelly isn't transgendered, then I don't know if there is such a thing.

xfiver
11-26-2007, 10:00 AM

lol okay if you say so darling KISS KISS and lol calling her she. HE lives as a man and prefers to be called he. Again I know who Jamie is lol

YOU are gay. Don't get mad at me cause you want to fuck him. GAY ASS lol

His/her honesty is more attractive than your surgically altered, bipolar falsified nutty ass.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:01 AM

YOU are gay. Don't get mad at me cause you want to fuck him. GAY ASS lol

His/her honesty is more attractive than your surgically altered, bipolar flasified nutty ass. Yea yea back to the look thing AGAIN GAY!!

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Let me ask you this Smashy, would you fuck that guy without the wig and the makeup on (How he generally lives his life). If the answer is no then what you are essentially saying is that you only want to fuck the wig and makeup and not the person, surely even you can see how fucked that is, let alone gay!

no i wouldn't but not because he doesn't believe he's a woman. it's a difference of degrees how feminine somebody looks. their subjective beliefs don't play into it really.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:03 AM

no i wouldn't but not because he doesn't believe he's a woman. it's a difference of degrees how feminine somebody looks. their subjective beliefs don't play into it really. You keep talking about "LOOKS" there is more to being a transexual than "LOOKS"

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:04 AM
if a m2f transsexual goes back to living as a man and identifying as a gay man do the people he slept with while he was a transsexual become gay? if not then why not?

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:06 AM
if a m2f transsexual goes back to living as a man and identifying as a gay man do the people he slept with while he was a transsexual become gay? if not then why not? No because while he was a transexual he believed he was a woman, he later realized he wasn't. COMMON SENSE AGAIN.

xfiver
11-26-2007, 10:07 AM
XFiver, passing off another woman's pictures and gender identity are completely different issues. If Kelly isn't transgendered, then I don't know if there is such a thing.

Not a question. The issue here is the pot calling the kelly black. she suckered in half of mr. gore's intrawebs with her bullshit and now seems to think she can call out people who are honest in their presentation.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:08 AM

no i wouldn't but not because he doesn't believe he's a woman. it's a difference of degrees how feminine somebody looks. their subjective beliefs don't play into it really. You keep talking about "LOOKS" there is more to being a transexual than "LOOKS"

because whatever a person says they feel inside you can't really base anything on it reliably because in the end you don't feel it yourself, you don't know what it means. it's subjective. i've been saying this for 5 pages

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:08 AM

Not a question. The issue here is the pot calling the kelly black. she suckered in half of mr. gore's intrawebs with her bullshit and now seems to think she can call out people who are honest in their presentation.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY I didn't call him out personally. I said it was GAY for liking a crossdresser. Again you are missing the ENTIRE point.

xfiver
11-26-2007, 10:10 AM
[You keep talking about "LOOKS" there is more to being a transexual than "LOOKS"

REALLY, kelly? you have done everything in your life, at least as it seems to be presented here on the internet to present some type of "look". whether its from the simple act of stealing pics and making up stories to getting surgically altered.

GAY GAY GAY GAY.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:10 AM

because whatever a person says they feel inside you can't really base anything on it reliably because in the end you don't feel it yourself, you don't know what it means. it's subjective. i've been saying this for 5 pages NO you are saying I don't know how he identifies himself, when I know Jamie and he identifies and lives as a gay man. So thus it's GAY. OMG Smashy you have no common sense.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:11 AM
[You keep talking about "LOOKS" there is more to being a transexual than "LOOKS"

REALLY, kelly? you have done everything in your life, at least as it seems to be presented here on the internet to present some type of "look". whether its from the simple act of stealing pics and making up stories to getting surgically altered.

GAY GAY GAY GAY. I really don't care Xfiver I have no insecurities on my looks anymore go on and on and on bitch you can't touch me. I love me. And I've never made up any stories, thanks Bitch love ya. Tyrell on this board Mr. Choc is from St. Pete and knows me in person from Flirts night club and my work with ST. Pete PRIDE and my reputation. So think again honey and as I said YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME BITCH. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:13 AM
the guy in the video is IS NOT JAIME
:lol: JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH!

because whatever a person says they feel inside you can't really base anything on it reliably because in the end you don't feel it yourself, you don't know what it means. it's subjective. i've been saying this for 5 pages NO you are saying I don't know how he identifies himself, when I know Jamie and he identifies and lives as a gay man. So thus it's GAY. OMG Smashy you have no common sense.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:14 AM
if a m2f transsexual goes back to living as a man and identifying as a gay man do the people he slept with while he was a transsexual become gay? if not then why not? No because while he was a transexual he believed he was a woman, he later realized he wasn't. COMMON SENSE AGAIN.

ok, so your sexuality is determined by the beliefs of the people you sleep with at that time. if the guy you sleep with really thinks he's gay but doesn't say so then you're gay too by proxy. if the guy in the video feels like a woman while he's getting fucked then the person fucking him isn't gay.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:14 AM
:lol:

because whatever a person says they feel inside you can't really base anything on it reliably because in the end you don't feel it yourself, you don't know what it means. it's subjective. i've been saying this for 5 pages NO you are saying I don't know how he identifies himself, when I know Jamie and he identifies and lives as a gay man. So thus it's GAY. OMG Smashy you have no common sense.Well I never even watched the video I just know how Jamie does his looks, with make up and tape etc.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:17 AM

ok, so your sexuality is determined by the beliefs of the people you sleep with at that time. if the guy you sleep with really thinks he's gay but doesn't say so then you're gay too by proxy. if the guy in the video feels like a woman while he's getting fucked then the person fucking him isn't gay. No cause how he feels isn't how I feel. You are retarded. How does anyone identify their sexuality? If they see themselves and live as men and date woman they see themselves as straight CORRECT? It's really not a anomaly as you are making it out to be. Pure common sense.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:21 AM
now you are just all over the place. is it determined by what you feel or by what the other person feels? because if that's the case i could have said yes i would sleep with that guy without a wig but i'm not gay anyway because i don't feel gay.

xfiver
I didn't call him out personally. I said it was GAY for liking a crossdresser. Again you are missing the ENTIRE point.

NOPE. The entire point is that you have been established as being full of shit. Now you think you have the right to judge after your credibility has already been demolished.

And the fact that people think you are "hot" (looks) lends you no credence, since you have been established as one of the most conniving decievers on HA of all time.

It's not GAY to be attracted to an honest and forthright person. It's worse to ignore reprehensible actions/personality traits and desire some fictional person because the IMAGE they present superceeds logic.

You think because you got boobs we will ignore the fact that you have a history of well thought out and premeditated deception designed for one purpose only: to make people here think you were someone other than who you actually were and desire your "image" for that purpose.

GAY

tsbrenda
BULLSHIT AND LIE DECTION TEST

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH!

MrsKellyPierce
now you are just all over the place. is it determined by what you feel or by what the other person feels? because if that's the case i could have said yes i would sleep with that guy without a wig but i'm not gay anyway because i don't feel gay. lol you are being ridiculous and you know it.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I didn't call him out personally. I said it was GAY for liking a crossdresser. Again you are missing the ENTIRE point.

NOPE. The entire point is that you have been established as being full of shit. Now you think you have the right to judge after your credibility has already been demolished.

And the fact that people think you are "hot" (looks) lends you no credence, since you have been established as one of the most conniving decievers on HA of all time.

It's not GAY to be attracted to an honest and forthright person. It's worse to ignore reprehensible actions/personality traits and desire some fictional person because the IMAGE they present superceeds logic.

You think because you got boobs we will ignore the fact that you have a history of well thought out and premeditated deception designed for one purpose only: to make people here think you were someone other than who you actually were and desire your "image" for that purpose.

GAY FYI nerd people were over it before I had my implants. And thanks for making it such big news on the board it helped my sales for them. And I'll be going to KINKOS in a few days to run a year book photo off of my class with me in the pictures so I can shut you up about my past life lol AGAIN YOU JUST KNOW WHAT BULLSHIT I PULLED ON HERE TO GET ATTENTION FOR MY VIDEOS. It's called money making lol

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:23 AM
this thread is dumb

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 10:24 AM

because whatever a person says they feel inside you can't really base anything on it reliably because in the end you don't feel it yourself, you don't know what it means. it's subjective. i've been saying this for 5 pages

Look, listen to the words I am saying. You keep waffling rubbish that contradicts it's self from the outset. It is about making a commitment. It is one thing sticking on some Panties and a Dress and prancing around in front of a camera every now and again. Making a life choice to live as a female because you feel like you are in the wrong body, and nothing makes sense the way you are is what defines a true transwomen.

Nothing to do with the way she looks and not just because she is hot, I could happily have sex with Kelly and lots of the other girls here and not feel gay in the slightest. If was to even touch that person in that clip in an erotic way I would feel as gay as pink socks. The reason why, well, I know that when he removes that wig he is not the same person I thought I had just had sex with.

Liking a crossdresser is dealing with fantasy, something that is not real, a notion that only exists in your mind. Liking a Transsexual is dealing with reality, a real person, a real women!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:25 AM

Look, listen to the words I am saying. You keep waffling rubish that contradicts it's self from the outset. It is about making a commitment. It is one thing sticking on some Panties and a Dress and prancing around in front of a camera every now and again. Making a life choice to live as a female because you feel like you are in the wrong body, and nothing makes sense the way you are is what defines a true transwomen.

Nothing to do with the way she looks and not just because she is hot, I could happily have sex with Kelly and lots of the other girls here and not feel gay in the slightest. If was to even touch that person in an the clip in an erotic way I would feel as gay as pink socks. The reason why, well, I know that when he removes that wig he is not the same person I thought I had just had sex with.

Liking a crossdresser is dealing with fantasy, something that is not real, a notion that only exists in your mind. Liking a Transsexual is dealing with reality, a real person, a real women! KISSES

alex_c
11-26-2007, 10:26 AM
this thread is dumb

and there off.............. kelly shore leading by a fur long

tsntx
11-26-2007, 10:27 AM
:frustrated

if you like full time transgendered women you are questionably straight

if you like a fag in drag... youre a fag

dont get mad at me for your choices, get mad at urself for being a fag

xfiver
11-26-2007, 10:27 AM

GAY GAY GAY GAY. I really don't care Xfiver I have no insecurities on my looks anymore go on and on and on bitch you can't touch me. I love me. And I've never made up any stories, thanks Bitch love ya. Tyrell on this board Mr. Choc is from St. Pete and knows me in person from Flirts night club and my work with ST. Pete PRIDE and my reputation. So think again honey and as I said YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME BITCH. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Oy. If you say ST. PETE PRIDE one more time I'm going to vomit small gerbils.

tyrone chocolate what flirts with what?

hey - i've been thinking...since you are so forthcoming with your surgical alterations (posting pics of your hideous scars and surgery bruises) surely it would be no hassle for you to post pictures of yourself as cheerleader and homecoming queen at your HS when you were living as a woman and having the respect and admiration of all your peers.

I know you were scared before, but now that you are doing porn and are all happy with yourself, this could be a great promo for your vids and future financial endeavors.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:28 AM
:frustrated

if you like full time transgendered women you are questionably straight

if you like a fag in drag... youre a fag

dont get mad at me for your choices, get mad at urself for being a fag Thank you!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:29 AM

Oy. If you say ST. PETE PRIDE one more time I'm going to vomit small gerbils.

tyrone chocolate what flirts with what?

hey - i've been thinking...since you are so forthcoming with your surgical alterations (posting pics of your hideous scars and surgery bruises) surely it would be no hassle for you to post pictures of yourself as cheerleader and homecoming queen at your HS when you were living as a woman and having the respect and admiration of all your peers.

I know you were scared before, but now that you are doing porn and are all happy with yourself, this could be a great promo for your vids and future financial endeavors. As I said Xfiver I'll be making my way to Kinkos in the next few days to use their scanner since it's better to print off pics from my yearbook. LOVE YA BITCH

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:31 AM
BULLSHIT AND LIE DECTION TEST. NOTE( the person in the video was not jaime austin)
kelly said I know him its jaime. :evil: :shock:

SPECIAL NOTICE TO KELLY! CAUGHT IN LIE WEB

the guy in he video is IS NOT JAIME

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 10:33 AM
BULLSHIT AND LIE DECTION TEST. NOTE( the person in the video was not jaime austin)

:roll: Frankly who gives a damn who that crossdresser is!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:35 AM

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. If I remember Jamie usually has big Texas blonde hair when he is dressed. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:37 AM
you can say things like questionably straight and essentially a woman all day long. it's all ad hoc. from a different perspective that is equally valid ( because your perspective isn't substantively based it's just an emotional appeal) you're engaged in homosexuality just by looking at this website.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:37 AM
JAIME AUSTIN IS A MAKEUP ARTIST AND WEIGHS LIKE OVER 350 POUNDS

you do not know him ! you are a bullshitter

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

BULLSHIT AND LIE DETECTION TEST. NOTE( the person in the video was not jaime austin)

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:39 AM

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

BULLSHIT AND LIE DETECTION TEST. NOTE( the person in the video was not jaime austin)

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:40 AM

xfiver
11-26-2007, 10:41 AM

Kelly is a pillar of the ts community. How dare you question her. she has new boobs and knows everyone due to her involvement in ST. PETE PRIDE she knows chocolate and he can verify her involvement in transexual (one "s" according to kelly) enlightenment. Her recent work in porn (allegedly) is proof positive of a better world for all the TG community to strive for.

Follow her example and someday you might be able to achieve what she has:

Internet notoriety as an attention whore, fake posting, story falsifying loser.

YEA TG TEAM! FAKE PICS AND STORIES ON ONE...ready.. GOOOOO!!!!!!!

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 10:42 AM
you can say things like questionably straight and essentially a woman all day long. it's all ad hoc. from a different perspective that is equally valid ( because your perspective isn't substantively based it's just an emotional appeal) you're engaged in homosexuality just by looking at this website.

Then by your logic (even looking at this site being homosexual) you liking crossdrossers makes you a raging "hand on hip" queen of grand proportions :lol:

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:42 AM
your so full of yourself.
your gay very VERY VERY GAY

your gay very VERY VERY GAY :twisted: :evil:

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay dear love ya, but anyways dumbass he charges them to video tape their TRANSITIONS in the price. He also uses latex breast and other things on the face to give you a even more feminine appearance. MY LORD AGAIN I KNOW ALL ABOUT JAMIE!!!!

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:49 AM
i dont want to rain on anybody's parade. i know that this seems like a nice little loophole in heterosexuality. and i feel for the transgendered. my best friend growing up was transgendered. but people here are critiizing others for something that arguably anybody who is not within the transgender community bubble if you will would accuse you of doing. you just want to be one step above someone and that is sad.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:50 AM
don't you have latex/SILICONE in your face/ASS/CHEEKS/ BUST to make you appear more femme ( WHEN YOUR NOT!)

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay dear love ya, but anyways dumbass he charges them to video tape their TRANSITIONS in the price. He also uses latex breast and other things on the face to give you a even more feminine appearance. MY LORD AGAIN I KNOW ALL ABOUT JAMIE!!!!

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:51 AM

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:52 AM
don't you have latex/SILICONE in your face/ASS/CHEEKS/ BUST to make you appear more femme ( WHEN YOUR NOT!)

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay dear love ya, but anyways dumbass he charges them to video tape their TRANSITIONS in the price. He also uses latex breast and other things on the face to give you a even more feminine appearance. MY LORD AGAIN I KNOW ALL ABOUT JAMIE!!!! Nope only place I have silicone is in my breast, silicone gel implants dear.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:53 AM
GOT SOME MORE huh?

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 10:54 AM
YEA RIGHT!

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay dear love ya, but anyways dumbass he charges them to video tape their TRANSITIONS in the price. He also uses latex breast and other things on the face to give you a even more feminine appearance. MY LORD AGAIN I KNOW ALL ABOUT JAMIE!!!! Nope only place I have silicone is in my breast, silicone gel implants dear.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 10:54 AM

Then by your logic (even looking at this site being homosexual) you liking crossdrossers makes you a raging "hand on hip" queen of grand proportions :lol:

i never said there were different degrees of homosexuality so no that is not my logic.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:55 AM
YEA RIGHT!

HE ONLY HAS 2 VIDEO OUT.

JAIME AUSTIN IS THE MAKEUP ARTIST DUH! I said it was Jamie cause you said it was Jamie Austin and thats why I said I know him, I paid no attention to the video. Sorry hon, Jamie has made tons of videos of the transitions he has done. And they all look the same. It's not the first time I've heard of Jamie Austin. Lordy. Get over yourself and go back to watching your prison movies. JAMIE WASN"T FAT 4 years ago THATS WHEN I KNEW JAMIE omg and he has made tons he used to have a WEBSITE and chat on Yahoo all the time in the TRANSGENDER 1 CHATROOM for FUCK SAKES SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay dear love ya, but anyways dumbass he charges them to video tape their TRANSITIONS in the price. He also uses latex breast and other things on the face to give you a even more feminine appearance. MY LORD AGAIN I KNOW ALL ABOUT JAMIE!!!! Nope only place I have silicone is in my breast, silicone gel implants dear. Okay Brenda whatever you say, and you keep talking about looks. Surgeries and hormones are only part of being a transexual. KISS KISS

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 10:55 AM
i dont want to rain on anybody's parade. i know that this seems like a nice little loophole in heterosexuality. and i feel for the transgendered. my best friend growing up was transgendered. but people here are critiizing others for something that arguably anybody who is not within the transgender community bubble if you will would accuse you of doing. you just want to be one step above someone and that is sad.

It's not sad, it is reality, how many times do I have to say it, when you look at a crossdresser it is not a real person you are seeing, it is a fantasy, an illusion. When you look at a transwomen it is a real person.
That image that you see when you look at a crossdesser is just that, an image. The person underneath is a guy who takes off those clothes at night and is happy to look at himself in the mirror as a male. The fact that you get turned on by that is very, very different to being attracted to transwomen, why can't you just see that? He says while banging his head hard against a wall!

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:56 AM
glad you asked

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 10:56 AM

It's not sad, it is reality, how many times do I have to say it, when you look at a crossdresser it is not a real person you are seeing, it is a fantasy, an illusion. When you look at a transwomen it is a real person.
That image that you see when you look at a crossdesser is just that, an image. The person underneath is a guy who takes off those clothes at night and is happy to look at himself in the mirror as a male. The fact that you get turned on by that is very, very different to being attracted to transwomen, why can't you just see that? He says while banging his head hard against a wall! AMEN!!

tsntx
11-26-2007, 10:58 AM
i see gay ppl

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh yes and Xfiver since we are on the subject of photoshopped pics Before and after...Lance.Trebor touched this pic up. The before is before touch ups. Since I've had surgeries I really don't mind sharing these pics anymore. All you do is stand in front of a window and my chair in my room was right by a window and you take it with a webcam and you can get this effect.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Oh yes and Xfiver since we are on the subject of photoshopped pics Before and after...Lance.Trebor touched this pic up. The before is before touch ups. Since I've had surgeries I really don't mind sharing these pics anymore. All you do is stand in front of a window and my chair in my room was right by a window and you take it with a webcam and you can get this effect. and this one is from that same photo log taken back in the day when I still lived in Florida

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM

That image that you see when you look at a crossdesser is just that, an image. The person underneath is a guy who takes off those clothes at night and is happy to look at himself in the mirror as a male. The fact that you get turned on by that is very, very different to being attracted to transwomen, why can't you just see that? He says while banging his head hard against a wall!

what i see is that you are using another persons gender dysphoria to realize your latent homosexual desires. and that morally speaking you've attached some pretty negative ideas to the concept of homosexuality so it's more comfortable for you to scrutinize and ridicule the actions of others than to engage in an introspective look at your own actions which you yourself clearly find suspect. i believe you have a god-given right to do these things but i will challenge you because your position is irrational, emotionally based and possibly harmful to others.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM

what i see is that you are using another persons gender dysphoria to realize your latent homosexual desires. and that morally speaking you've attached some pretty negative ideas to the concept of homosexuality so it's more comfortable for you to scrutinize and ridicule the actions of others than to engage in an introspective look at your own actions which you yourself clearly find suspect. i believe you have a god-given right to do these things but i will challenge you because your position is irrational, emotionally based and possibly harmful to others.

No dumbass I like to fuck real people and not illusions, god you are so fucking stupid :roll:

Seriously why don't you go fuck a doll with that guys wig and clothes on, as it seems they are the only defining factors in your attraction to him!

TrueBeauty TS
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM

You people realize that there are more variations and gradations in life than either CD= GAY and TS= STRAIGHT, don't you???

Just because someone is not "fulltime" doesn't mean they are not somewhere on that scale of transsexualism. Sometimes people have valid reasons for not being able to transition.

You assume the person takes the clothes off and is happy to see their male self in the mirror. Unless you know what is inside that person's heart, you shouldn't assume anything such as that.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 11:25 AM
MOre nontouched up pics for you Xfiver prior to my surgeries

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 11:26 AM

You people realize that there are more variations and gradations in life than either CD= GAY and TS= STRAIGHT, don't you???

Just because someone is not "fulltime" doesn't mean they are not somewhere on that scale of transsexualism. Sometimes people have valid reasons for not being able to transition.

You assume the person takes the clothes off and is happy to see their male self in the mirror. Unless you know what is inside that person's heart, you shouldn't assume anything such as that.

Totally, if that person decided to transition then I would not see an attraction to him as being gay.

It has already been said that he only dresses up for shoots, so that kind of says it all.

You say what the fuck you want, I have no interest in being with someone who is not real, besides if someone truly felt like a women inside, they would let nothing stop them being who they want to be, that circumstances thing is just a copout!

Look its not about looks to me, but rather a commitment to being a female, i could not live with myself knowing that the person I find attractive at a certain time has a whole other life as a male.

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 11:30 AM
look i was kind of just kidding about that last post so dont get your panties in a bunch ok. but you've clearly set up an arbitrarily based system to validate your actions.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 11:34 AM
look i was kind of just kidding about that last post so dont get your panties in a bunch ok. but you've clearly set up an arbitrarily based system to validate your actions.

I will start to worry when you talk about me in panties, who knows what sort of thoughts might be running through your mind :lol:

Seriously I have nothing against people who are into CD's, but I will say this for anyone who can not define the difference between being attracted to them and Transwomen, then YES you are fucking stupid!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 11:39 AM
More pics for you to hate on Xfiver me nontouched up you can even see my old adams apple in the pic

TrueBeauty TS
11-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Totally, if that person decided to transition then I would not see an attraction to him as being gay.

It has already been said that he only dresses up for shoots, so that kind of says it all.

You say what the fuck you want, I have no interest in being with someone who is not real, besides if someone truly felt like a women inside, they would let nothing stop them being who they want to be, that circumstances thing is just a copout!

Look its not about looks to me, but rather commiment to being a female, i could not live with myself knowing that the person I find attractive at a certain time has a whole other life as a male.

First off, I am not talking about the person in the video. Don't know who it is, don't care either.

It's really easy to sit back in your chair and make grand, sweeping statements like "If they really felt that way, nothing would stop them". In real life, it's different sometimes. What if the person had a medical condition that made taking hormones extremely dangerous? What if that person had no chance of passing? What if that person didn't have the money saved up yet? (Oh, and not every TS wants to get all their money from porn and hooking.) What if that person had others depending on them?

You are sitting there defining what you want as what is gay and what isn't. Fine, but then don't define someone else's gender idenity for them either.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 11:43 AM

Look its not about looks to me, but rather commiment to being a female, i could not live with myself knowing that the person I find attractive at a certain time has a whole other life as a male.

First off, I am not talking about the person in the video. Don't know who it is, don't care either.

It's really easy to sit back in your chair and make grand, sweeping statements like "If they really felt that way, nothing would stop them". In real life, it's different sometimes. What if the person had a medical condition that made taking hormones extremely dangerous? What if that person had no chance of passing? What if that person didn't have the money saved up yet? (Oh, and not every TS wants to get all their money from porn and hooking.) What if that person had others depending on them?

You are sitting there defining what you want as what is gay and what isn't. Fine, but then don't define someone else's gender idenity for them either.

. I thought it was Jamie Austin thats the only reason I decided to post that in the thread lol

SmashysmashY
11-26-2007, 11:46 AM
please look up the word objective. then tell me the difference between these two statements.

a male is born with a y chromosome

a woman feels like a woman inside

then go mull that over and when i return tomorrow i want you to be able to tell me what's wrong with your position.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 11:54 AM

First off the thread is about that person in the video, so it is kind of on point. But anyway I do see those points, and admit to probably looking past them, I would feel very sorry for those people, and kind of am honest about not knowing how I would view them in society.

I would hope that they would find someone who understands them and loves them.

But I will stand by my point, my posts have been aimed at those guys here who can not define the difference between a crossdresser and a ts, just because someone looks OK in a wig does not make them transgender.

It is like I have my picture up, those guys have no interest in me, but if I managed to look hot in a wig and makeup it would somehow make it less gay to find me attractive! It would just be an illusion and not something that is real!

Least those people that you speak of truly feel it inside, most of the guys here would fuck a tree if was wearing a dress and that is why they are gay!

thx1138
11-26-2007, 11:59 AM
What if I'm attracted to BOTH CD's and TS's? does that make me BI? If yes, am I a "better" person for being BI rather than Gay?

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 12:03 PM
What if I'm attracted to BOTH CD's and TS's? does that make me BI? If yes, am I a "better" person for being BI rather than Gay?

Yes that makes you BI, and that is cool, at least you see it.

I'm sure you can fatham that apart from those rare cases that TBTS spoke of, most CD's are not that person you see in the picture or video, a realisation that many guys at this site seem to miss completely!

bezane
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
First off, let me say that those "untouched" pics of you Kelly, "old" adams apple and all, are smoking hot. To me anyway. WOW!!!! Love them. But does that mean I'm gay because I like you with that lump in your........throat? Bet I'd like the "new" adams apple too. Then I'm straight again. Hallelujah!!!!! Praise Jesus!

Truthfully I don't like this thread because, it's not because I think you're all wrong, because I do (except for True Beauty that nails it). It's because everyone has such enthusiasm for splitting hairs and "definitions." I thought I liberated myself of such scrutiny. Don't consider myself gay. Love TS girls. My current girl (s) (both fucking hookers) one GG one TS......same exact problems. One London, one here in Vegas.....same problems. Both prefer anal....same problems. I hate them both equally and don't know the difference. The GG is tougher.......makes me feel more gay I guess. That gorgeous and flawless TS.....so much the fem makes me feel more macho......I think. I DON'T KNOW!!!!! And that's why I love the world we've chosen. I'm not a closet case. I go with it. Don't consider myself gay but I kind of feel a twinge here and there when I was in the presence of a couple of crossdressers. Didn't even know or care until it was pointed out.

This slim point was brought on to an exception taken by Kelly kind of calling it all gay. It was. So what. It's not a branding iron and out in public I hope she's more tactful. If not I'd still take her home and fuck her. Because she's a hot girl that's funny and fun and I'm gay I guess. But she doesn't make me feel that way.LOL

I love you guys. Peace on earth here.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
whats the difference between wearing a wig ,makeup and wearing breasts implants? or silicone in your butt or hips or cheeks.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
The point is it is OK to be gay, it is not a swear word. I happen to believe that liking crossdressers makes you gay, because underneath they are mostly simply men who take pleasure in dressing that way. And liking Transwomen does not make you gay because they can be and really are women. Black and white, I know, but that is how I see it!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!!

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
even if they look like a butch ts
huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 12:23 PM
huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am!

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 12:25 PM
so why do every one call them men in drag cause there not physically passable?

huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 12:26 PM

huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am! I've never, if they identify as a woman. A woman is a woman, it's between the ears that matters!

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
so would you date a FTM who identifies as a HE?
BUT STILL HAS A VAGINA AND BREAST?

huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am! I've never, if they identify as a woman. A woman is a woman, it's between the ears that matters!

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 12:33 PM
so would you date a FTM who identifies as a HE?
BUT STILL HAS A VAGINA AND BREAST?

huh?

Brenda again you are basing it on LOOKS being a transexual IS IN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am! I've never, if they identify as a woman. A woman is a woman, it's between the ears that matters! If I was attracted to him then yes, but I have not came across any female to males I have been attracted to.

tsbrenda
11-26-2007, 12:45 PM
jaime austin
makeup artist work
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bambi008_103.jpg

check out the video below
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=10149749

jaime austin is a great makeup artist his profile below
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10149749

alex_c
11-26-2007, 12:57 PM
i see gay ppl

dont stop short of the fun hunny your part of the crew :wink:

12 post and counting* :wink:

ironx
11-26-2007, 02:02 PM
More pics for you to hate on Xfiver me nontouched up you can even see my old adams apple in the pic

YOU MAKE ME LUST !!! :P :P

stillies77
11-26-2007, 04:03 PM

You know how i know you're gay?

You gave me a reach around when you mounted me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr1hee4by6c

GIA LOVES RON
11-26-2007, 04:36 PM
*DELETED*

GIA LOVES RON
11-26-2007, 04:45 PM
*DELETED*

jessicamoore
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
wow sexi boy and pretty girl

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 07:11 AM
transsexuals also wear wigs sometimes Big difference with transsexuals and gay people is that we are born with the wrong bodies, they are born with the bodies that they certainly prefer and comfortable and want to live in it but has the sexual attraction to the same gay man. The only similarity we have is both are born with penis until we get it done anyway. Wigs have nothing to do with gender. There is gay people that likes wearing wigs just for fun, biological women with not so good hair gene wearing wigs, transsexuals who find themselves not having the luck of growing real hair so they resort to hair extensions or wigs. So you see my point!

it has nothing to do with not seeing the point it has to do with disagreeing. if a person wants to base their sexual orientation on their beliefs or the beliefs of another person instead of their actions and biology somewhat in this fashion:

person1: i believe that i’m a woman
person2: good because i believe that i’m heterosexual when i sleep with you

then do it. but i don’t subscribe to it. another persons beliefs and feelings are
A: not measurable or verifiable
B: subjective
and
C: subject to change

believing you are a tree doesn’t make acorns come out of your ass and it doesn’t make the person who fucks you a lumberjack either. so if you want to say who’s gay or not i’m going to say i think you are all gay and my contention is just as valid as yours and even more so because while yours was based on perceived reality mine exists independently of beliefs or feelings. do you get that? even if my saying that you are gay was based on nothing but my belief it would still hold equal validity with your judgment because your judgment is belief based too.

i don’t base my self-perception on another person’s beliefs and i don’t need to and even if i felt i did need to i wouldn’t do it because it’s stupid.

tsntx
11-27-2007, 07:28 AM

but to be fair you also know that just b/c someone is crossdressing doesnt mean they want to be women and that its nothing more then just a sexual fetish... i have TWO ex-bf's that both get extremely turned on when they crossdress but NEITHER want to be women... thats why i feel when a guy fights to claim that EVERY CD is just a TS that hasnt transitioned is GAY... thats HIS insecurities projected onto the CD to make the guy feel better about finding the "girl" attractive... its really well explained in that force fem video by the author of the book about prison rape... he says that guys need to see the man they are having sex w/ as much as women as they can to help them get as far away from the mentality that they are having "gay sex"

not every cd wants to become ts... and id say looking at the boy in that video... w/ a goatee and short hair ... he is FINE w/ being a man

tsntx
11-27-2007, 07:39 AM
guys that ACTUALLY date ts women know the difference...
guys that live in a fantasy like to pretend that every man in a makeup is a woman...

the reality is that they are just men in makeup...

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 07:55 AM
yes and they know it based on their feelings which are subjective

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 08:55 AM
guys that live in a fantasy like to pretend that every man in a makeup is a woman...

the reality is that they are just men in makeup...

So true!

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 09:04 AM

Every human emotion is subjective, that is weak argument. It's like saying that standing in the middle of a busy motorway is not really a bad idea because it is subjective, most people see it as a bad idea but because someone views it differently it can't actually be a bad idea, well the fact is, it is a bad idea! Anyone with sense can see that, just as anyone with sense can see that being attracted to a cross dresser is gay, and being attracted to Transwomen is not!

I just had a conversation with a beautiful, smart, young and bright TS, and she agrees with me too.

P.S read my signature, I changed it just for people like you!

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 09:31 AM

Every human emotion is subjective, that is weak argument. It's like saying that standing in the middle of a busy motorway is not really a bad idea because it is subjective, most people see it as a bad idea but because someone views it differently it can't actually be a bad idea, well the fact is, it is a bad idea! Anyone with sense can see that, just as anyone with sense can see that being attracted to a cross dresser is gay, and being attracted to Transwomen is not!

I just had a conversation with a beautiful, smart, young and bright TS, and she agrees with me too.

now you are going to tell me what a weak argument is? please don't put yourself in this position. saying that standing in the street is a bad idea is completely subjective because it's affected by your personal views. if someone wanted to die then standing in the street would be a good idea.

the vast majority of people must have no sense then according to you because the majority of people wold say you're a homo. oh wait, but their view is only based on biological fact and not your superior method of emotional appeal.

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 09:36 AM

now you are going to tell me what a weak argument is? please don't put yourself in this position. saying that standing in the street is a bad idea is completely subjective because it's affected by your personal views. if someone wanted to die then standing in the street would be a good idea.

the vast majority of people must have no sense then according to you because the majority of people wold say you're a homo. oh wait, but their view is only based on biological fact and not your superior method of emotional appeal.

Exacty my point, everything is subjective. If someone wants to be gay, fucking a cross dresser is a very good idea.

If someone wants to be straight fucking a women or transwomen is a very good idea!

OK, lets have this right. Would you fuck me if I looked good in a wig and makeup? Please answer!

tsntx
11-27-2007, 09:36 AM
if u like someone or are attracted to someone who is ok w/ being a man ... youre a 'mo

if you like someone or are attracted to someone who identifies 100% of the time as a woman, lives as a woman, even tho biologically they are male.... youre a 'mo in someones eyes... but not mine

tsntx
11-27-2007, 09:40 AM
OK, lets have this right. Would you fuck me if I looked good in a wig and makeup? Please answer!

honey we all know the guys argueing against you dont need you to look GOOD in a wig... they just need you in one ;)

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 09:43 AM

honey we all know the guys argueing against you dont need you to look GOOD in a wig... they just need you in one ;)

:lol:

Shit, now that is a scary thought, but very true all the same!

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 09:48 AM
but you said that standing in the street being bad was not subjective. you said it was fact. but it is subjective just like your designation of gay and straight which is also affected by your personal views.

this is not complicated

stop propositioning me. i never said i would even sleep with the person in the video and i wouldn't sleep with you either but it has nothing to do with your BELIEFS about what your gender is.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
THE FACTS MR. S

Being a transsexual we all pay a price!

The National suicide rate is 3 per 100,000 people

The transsexual suicide rate is 31 %

Over 50 % of transsexuals will have had at least one suicide attempt
by their twentieth birthday.

Even more self harm themselves daily by either cutting or self mutilation

Transexualism often manifests itself as a dysphoria toward ones biological sex, as well as conflict living in ones social role.

If untreated, it can lead to mental and emotional problems and sometimes suicide.

Researchers have estimated that 40 % of untreated transsexual people are either institutionalized or die prematurely.

Researchers have also studied transexual brains to their NEEDED gender and came up with similarites on size and the parts they used! It's not just a FEELING it's our WHOLE BEING! We pay a price everyday by being judged and yet we REMAIN!

It's not a FEELING!!! It's NOT A WANT!!!

IT'S A NEED, ITS A INSTINCT, ITS WHO WE ALWAYS WERE!

TrueBeauty TS
11-27-2007, 09:51 AM

Dude, I'm not trying to fight with you, but I think you are seriously on thin ice with this one.

You come up with all these definitions and notions based only on how YOU think they SHOULD be. That does not make it a fact, no matter how much you wish it to be. The FACT is, most people would catagorize you as a homosexual (gay) if you are attracted to a penis, or fantasize about having a penis in your mouth or up your ass. I'm not going to call you a faggot, but please allow others the same respect for THEIR self identity.

Here is something I found that I found interesting:

The sexual spectrum. Sexuality is not confined to just three little categories of homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual. The "Kinsey Scale," developed by Alfred Kinsey, has been used by sex researchers since the 1950s. The scale ranges from 0 to 6, with a person who is 100% heterosexual being 0 to a person who is 100% homosexual being 6. The original scale took into account only actual physical contact with partners — but updated versions include fantasy, love, and self-identification. This scale is necessary for scientific research, but even a 7-point scale seems a bit too rigid and defined to apply to an individual's complex personal life. (Reinisch, Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex, 1990.)

Even the professionals realize that not everything is Black & White, like you want it to be.

Oh well.... then I guess that CERTAINLY proves you right.

:roll:

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
kelly don't call me mr s anymore please. those statistics have nothing to do with what i'm talking about. i never told anyone to change their peculiar beliefs. i'm just saying its your point of view not fact.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 10:03 AM
kelly don't call me mr s anymore please. those statistics have nothing to do with what i'm talking about. i never told anyone to change their peculiar beliefs. i'm just saying its your point of view not fact. It is facts. You just see it as a girl/guy getting on hormones and getting surgeries BECAUSE THEY DECIDE to do it. YOU SEE IT AS A DECISION.

tsntx
11-27-2007, 10:06 AM
kelly don't call me mr s anymore please. those statistics have nothing to do with what i'm talking about. i never told anyone to change their peculiar beliefs. i'm just saying its your point of view not fact.

its also fact that not every fag in drag is a woman or wants to be a woman... and it shouldnt be assumed so either

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 10:17 AM

Dude, I'm not trying to fight with you, but I think you are seriously on thin ice with this one.

You come up with all these definitions and notions based only on how YOU think they SHOULD be. That does not make it a fact, no matter how much you wish it to be. The FACT is, most people would catagorize you as a homosexual (gay) if you are attracted to a penis, or fantasize about having a penis in your mouth or up your ass. I'm not going to call you a faggot, but please allow others the same respect for THEIR self identity.

Here is something I found that I found interesting:

The sexual spectrum. Sexuality is not confined to just three little categories of homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual. The "Kinsey Scale," developed by Alfred Kinsey, has been used by sex researchers since the 1950s. The scale ranges from 0 to 6, with a person who is 100% heterosexual being 0 to a person who is 100% homosexual being 6. The original scale took into account only actual physical contact with partners — but updated versions include fantasy, love, and self-identification. This scale is necessary for scientific research, but even a 7-point scale seems a bit too rigid and defined to apply to an individual's complex personal life. (Reinisch, Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex, 1990.)

Even the professionals realize that not everything is Black & White, like you want it to be.

Oh well.... then I guess that CERTAINLY proves you right.

:roll:

I'm not trying to fight with you either, I have no problem with society viewing me as gay, they can think what they like, I know that I am attracted to real people and not an image that is falsified by a wig and makeup.

Even you can define the difference, right? Can you not see what is staring you in the face. The blond girl with the nice hair and pretty lips does not exist, it is simply a guy who is pretending to be that, and only for a certain amount of time in the day. So that is why I see it as being gay.

A transwomen who lives and commits to being a female is a real person, and as much as the outside world wants to look at me as being gay for being attracted to them I do not feel it in the slightest.

Look it comes down to this, I believe and base all my respect in this, that a transwomen can truly become a women. I don't believe that a part time crossdresser can ever truly become a women if that is the way he chooses to live his life.

Take Peggy Gee for example, a true lady and women, how is having sex with her in any way the same as having sex with that cross dresser in the video, despite what the dictionary says, anyone can see they are a world apart :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Okay going back to my original opinion maybe I should of worded it better!

If you do not have the need to be the oppisite sex than what you were born, than you are to ME a CROSSDRESSER

Thus making the guy sleeping with someone that does not identify as a woman, and does it for the feel of panties, sexual purposes, fun, and/or for the glamour of it. MAKES THAT GUY GAY

I have no issue or making fun of it...JUST STATING A FACT!!

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 10:30 AM
kelly don't call me mr s anymore please. those statistics have nothing to do with what i'm talking about. i never told anyone to change their peculiar beliefs. i'm just saying its your point of view not fact. It is facts. You just see it as a girl/guy getting on hormones and getting surgeries BECAUSE THEY DECIDE to do it. YOU SEE IT AS A DECISION.

how do you know what i see it as? i never said any of that. i said that somebody being transgendered is based on their feelings and feelings aren't facts. and if you want to say who's gay or not based on that then it becomes subjective. only the individual knows what they feel. and you don't what cross dressers feel and if you did you couldn't compare it to what somebody else feels.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 10:31 AM

how do you know what i see it as? i never said any of that. i said that somebody being transgendered is based on their feelings and feelings aren't facts. and if you want to say who's gay or not based on that then it becomes subjective. only the individual knows what they feel. and you don't what cross dressers feel and if you did you couldn't compare it to what somebody else feels. just go put on a pair of panties already, and stop arguing we aren't judging you. Do what you got to do hon.

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM

its also fact that not every fag in drag is a woman or wants to be a woman... and it shouldnt be assumed so either

i never said that everyone that puts on ladies clothes wants to be a woman. i said that their wanting to be a woman is not my basis for saying who's gay.

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 10:41 AM

how do you know what i see it as? i never said any of that. i said that somebody being transgendered is based on their feelings and feelings aren't facts. and if you want to say who's gay or not based on that then it becomes subjective. only the individual knows what they feel. and you don't what cross dressers feel and if you did you couldn't compare it to what somebody else feels. just go put on a pair of panties already, and stop arguing we aren't judging you. Do what you got to do hon.

this place is like a cult. if you don't accept everyone else's beliefs you are insulted and shunned.

tsntx
11-27-2007, 10:44 AM
no just when ure wrong :D

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 10:46 AM
[/quote]this place is like a cult. if you don't accept everyone else's beliefs you are insulted and shunned.

[quote="tsntx"]no just when ure wrong :D

Lol, I see another goodbye thread coming!

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 10:51 AM

tsntx i will give up all my beliefs for a couple handfuls of that booty. just kidding i can't be wrong nobody can because we're basing everything on feelings now.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 10:55 AM

tsntx i will give up all my beliefs for a couple handfuls of that booty. just kidding i can't be wrong nobody can because we're basing everything on feelings now. Instinct..a dier need to be who we always were! You can't help who you are, you just are! You can't help you are sexually attracted to, you're attracted to them no matter how hard you put it in the back of your head.

tsntx
11-27-2007, 11:08 AM

tsntx i will give up all my beliefs for a couple handfuls of that booty. just kidding i can't be wrong nobody can because we're basing everything on feelings now.

hows this for "feelings"

i, a transexual woman of 4.5yrs, find it INCREDIBLY insulting and nothing makes me FEEL more disgusted, more frustrated, more like ive wasted my money and my time, more like a fucking fag in drag ... then hearing a bunch of guys say the same thing about a CD as they do a TS

did i really spend $30k so i could live, eat, shit, pass, and function as a woman and be accepted as a woman by society and the men that make up this stupid board JUST TO LEARN THAT I COULD HAVE FUCKING STAYED LOOKING LIKE *see picture* THIS AND PUT ON A STUPID WIG AND SOME CHEAP ASS LIPSTICK AND I WOULD BE GETTING JUST AS MUCH RESPECT, ADMERATION, AND APPLAUSE FROM YALL???
it makes no difference? do you assholes realise how much easier ANY OF OUR *real ts's* LIVES WOULD BE HAD WE ALL JUST STAYED FUCKING MEN?
if i knew i would get seen the SAME FUCKING WAY whether i looked like this *pic a* or this *pic b* by the majority of society ... i would have just stayed that way.... everything would have been so much more simple....

this is why i say men that ACTUALLY date ts women understand the difference.... the rest of you fags just need the appearance to stay in the fantasy, you dont really want anything other then a cock in 'pretty' package... and thats why as far as im concerned this topic, at least for me, IS OVER... the guys that sympathize and understand where im coming from and appreciate the work we put into ourselves already know this... and the losers that dont and argue against me for fags in drag ... are fags... and thus not worth anymore of time... i charge douchebags that like to play pretend... and the trial offer is up.

do you understand NOW what the fuck were *ts's* upset about when you fags say shit like this thread?

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 11:13 AM

hows this for "feelings"

i, a transexual woman of 4.5yrs, find it INCREDIBLY insulting and nothing makes me FEEL more disgusted, more frustrated, more like ive wasted my money and my time, more like a fucking fag in drag ... then hearing a bunch of guys say the same thing about a CD as they do a TS

did i really spend $30k so i could live, eat, shit, pass, and function as a woman and be accepted as a woman by society and the men that make up this stupid board JUST TO LEARN THAT I COULD HAVE FUCKING STAYED LOOKING LIKE *see picture* THIS AND PUT ON A STUPID WIG AND SOME CHEAP ASS LIPSTICK AND I WOULD BE GETTING JUST AS MUCH RESPECT, ADMERATION, AND APPLAUSE FROM YALL???
it makes no difference? do you assholes realise how much easier ANY OF OUR *real ts's* LIVES WOULD BE HAD WE ALL JUST STAYED FUCKING MEN?
if i knew i would get seen the SAME FUCKING WAY whether i looked like this *pic a* or this *pic b* by the majority of society ... i would have just stayed that way.... everything would have been so much more simple....

this is why i say men that ACTUALLY date ts women understand the difference.... the rest of you fags just need the appearance to stay in the fantasy, you dont really want anything other then a cock in 'pretty' package... and thats why as far as im concerned this topic, at least for me, IS OVER... the guys that sympathize and understand where im coming from and appreciate the work we put into ourselves already know this... and the losers that dont and argue against me for fags in drag ... are fags... and thus not worth anymore of time... i charge douchebags that like to play pretend... and the trial offer is up.

do you understand NOW what the fuck were *ts's* upset about when you fags say shit like this thread?

Not all guys are like that here, there are many who appreciate you as real women and leave the cross dressers to the people who define feminism as a wig and a good make up job.

Very good post, you just kicked ass!

bezane
11-27-2007, 11:55 AM
True Beauty got it right. The Kinsey Scale

0= Total Straight
6= Total Gay

0 - Not in denial about anything. sex with anything but a woman has never crossed his mind. Doesn't refer to anyone or anything as gay because it has never been an issue.

1 - Has some sort of reference point of gay even though currently and in the future it is safe to say that only women will share his bed or get near his member. That gay reference may have been exploration by typical young boys out of curiosity or actually viewing some gay porn at some point with some fascination.

2 - As an adult has masturbated to something involving another man. Notices men even though it is usually for self comparison reasons. He has a girlfriend. Pursues only girls and doesn't share anything about whatever his curiosity in other men is, was or may be.

3 - Identifies himself as straight but likes feminine transsexual women as well as genetic women. He prefers not to choose but probably would prefer not to share his feelings publicly. He would be happy with either, but will trend toward a transsexual if it meant he would not be identified as such. Harbors no curiosity about masculine men except possibly looking at their cocks for comparison or just fascination. Has experimented with all realms of porn including gay but his real turn on is for feminine girls and transsexuals.

4. Only satisfied with transsexuals. Likes them to be feminine but has been drawn to more masculine features from time to time as well good looking crossdressers. Has a history with genetic women but for the most part has not pursued new relationships with them or has become somewhat dissatisfied with current relationship with genetic girl. Also has probably had a gay relationship or encounter or at least was tempted to.

5. Likes men. Everything about them. Often the more feminine type or feminine acting. But most men offer some type of appeal. Men playing dress up as a woman for fun or even crossdressing occasionally is a turn on and can also be the one dressing up as well. "Womaness" becomes a submissive quality that allows each "role" to be satisfying.

6. Likes their men and only men. There is nothing remotely sexual for them when dealing with a female, or a transsexual. Masculine man on man sex is the ultimate state of being.

Okay so this is not a very good attempt at defining each scale. True Beauty could do better. And I'm not happy that I'm a THREE!!!!! Maybe a 2-3!!!!! I so wanted to be a total ZERO. Oh well. Impossible to be a Zero and fuck some of my favorite girls. Okay, I'll redo it so I'm a solid two. I could live with that.

We need more numbers.

What are you?

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm none of them, I have never experiemented with gay porn for one.

Look as I said, if you can't except Transwomen as real women, then you are in the wrong forum and if you can except part time crosss dressers as real women, well you are insane!

Don't hit your head on the way out :roll:

TrueBeauty TS
11-27-2007, 12:02 PM

hows this for "feelings"

Not all guys are like that here, there are many who appreciate you as real women and leave the cross dressers to the people who define feminism as a wig and a good make up job.

Jenn & Lust4ts, I want to be clear on what you are saying. Is this what you mean....?

A transsexual is defined by what she does, not how she may feel. You can't just feel you are a TS, you actually have to do something about it. So until you start hormones or have any surgeries, you are not a TS, correct? You are a boy. At best, you might be a CD, drag queen, faggot or whatever....

Is it possible for someone to be a CD at one point in their lives and then go on to become a TS?

And finally, a man is defined by how he feels, not what he does. No matter how many sexual acts he has with another penis that is not his own. As long as he feels he is straight, then that's how he should be identified as.

This topic has gotten very clouded with many different arguments topics going on at the same time. I just want to see if I understand you both.

bezane
11-27-2007, 12:15 PM
point isn't to choose what you are, as much as to admit what we are be it a TS or genetic guy TS admirer. There is something a shade beyond hetero sex here.

Like I said before. I see two knockout girls. A GG and a TS even though I'm giving up on both of them. LOL. But when all things are perfect I tend to like the TS, as far as sex goes. Why? I've never been topped in my life. So why? It is different. Almost undefinable. But what if my TS girl had SRS? I don't want her to. Thank God she doesn't want to. Why does that make a difference to me? This used to make me uncomfortable. Now it doesn't. Why? Personally I don't care. But there might be something a bit gay about it. So what.

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 12:16 PM

hows this for "feelings"

Jenn & Lust4ts, I want to be clear on what you are saying. Is this what you mean....?

A transsexual is defined by what she does, not how she may feel. You can't just feel you are a TS, you actually have to do something about it. So until you start hormones or have any surgeries, you are not a TS, correct? You are a boy. At best, you might be a CD, drag queen, faggot or whatever....

Is it possible for someone to be a CD at one point in their lives and then go on to become a TS?

And finally, a man is defined by how he feels, not what he does. No matter how many sexual acts he has with another penis that is not his own. As long as he feels he is straight, then that's how he should be identified as.

This topic has gotten very clouded with many different arguments topics going on at the same time. I just want to see if I understand you both.

God you are repetative, how many times do I have to state my position :roll:

I base my belief on the fact that a transWOMEN is so because she really is a women, a CROSSdresser is so because he is a man.

Can you not see it from the mans perspective, mine. I am attracted to women, the fact that one who has a cock/or not (post op) I also find attractive does not make me gay, just appreciative that they really are women, just as I view a GG, it has nothing to do with the genitalia, it is about being that person, that women, all day, every day, that is what I find attractive!

Wanting to fuck a guy in a wig and makeup, knowing very well that, that person is not really the person I see, even if they look super hot would make me gay!

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
But what if my TS girl had SRS? I don't want her to. Thank God she doesn't want to. Why does that make a difference to me? This used to make me uncomfortable. Now it doesn't. Why? Personally I don't care. But there might be something a bit gay about it. So what.

Forget gay, the fact that you don't want her to ever have SRS and say "Thank god she doesn't want it" actually makes you an asshole.

I would love and support my girl and hope that one day she achieves her true goal, and has SRS.

I know a girl who I like very much, she is young and gorgeous and she wants SRS pretty soon and I know that I will find her just as attractive after as I did before, because I like her, for her and not just her cock, and I guess that goes some way to explaining why I don't see myself as gay! In fact I told her I thnk it is a great idea and she is perfect either way.

mbf
11-27-2007, 12:35 PM

throwing my worthless 2 cents in there like usual:

from my limited experience of a LTR with a TS (does one year already qualify as "LTR"?) and a total outsider to the "TS-mindset" (I dont even try to iunderstand what and why...) I have to say: she was just as much "girlie" as my GG-relationships (beeing into hairdo, makeup, fashion, going out etc) - minus the period and minus hang-ups regarding accepting a good assplough.

I am aware that this statement is based on ONE single experience, but that doesnt prevent me like the majority on this board to generalize :lol:

bezane
11-27-2007, 12:56 PM
But what if my TS girl had SRS? I don't want her to. Thank God she doesn't want to. Why does that make a difference to me? This used to make me uncomfortable. Now it doesn't. Why? Personally I don't care. But there might be something a bit gay about it. So what.

Forget gay, the fact that you don't want her to ever have SRS and say "Thank god she doesn't want it" actually makes you an asshole.

I would love and support my girl and hope that one day she achieves her true goal, and has SRS.

I know a girl who I like very much, she is young and gorgeous and she wants SRS pretty soon and I know that I will find her just as attractive after as I did before, because I like her, for her and not just her cock, and I guess that goes some way to explaining why I don't see myself as gay! In fact I told her I thnk it is a great idea and she is perfect either way.

Save the asshole comment tough guy. I know it's the internet and I know you're tougher than all the other people on the internet. You don't know me. I've never directed anything at you. I've been nothing but respectful here.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 01:03 PM
People keep basing it on sex too. There are a lot of women, that us strap-ons on their husbands/boyfriends. Like to imagine they have one, get it sucked on and to plow them. I don't think sex is all that important on this.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 01:04 PM
People keep basing it on sex too. There are a lot of women, that us strap-ons on their husbands/boyfriends. Like to imagine they have one, get it sucked on and to plow them. I don't think sex is all that important on this. Would you call that guy gay getting it up the butt from his wives strap-on? NO..experimentive..YES but not gay.

SmashysmashY
11-27-2007, 01:27 PM

hows this for "feelings"

nice tantrum. i didn't make this world and i didn't make people label you gay and i didn't make you insecure about it. shit, i didn't even make this thread. i just expressed my opinion on a forum love it or hate it.

TrueBeauty TS
11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Just as I thought......

NOBODY can say who is and who isn't a TS. Every single poster on this thread has said something different and contradictory about it.

Some have said you are born feeling that way, others have said you start as a CD then move along the scale towards TS, others have said it's based on action and commitment, not words & feelings.

As for me, I don't care one way or the other. I live my life according to my rules and reality.... just like the rest of you! :wink:

And then there is Lust4ts who doesn't really understand the entire topic, but he wants everyone to know he's not gay. Ok, got it. Duly noted. :roll: :deadhorse

bezane
11-27-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm sure you're a true beauty TrueBeauty. I don't know but something tells me you are. Neither here nor there. And I'm sure you can turn on a coma victim when you're looking all dolled up or doing a come hither look. That goes for a ton of girls here. But the reason why most of the guys here post 1000's of posts each and drool like school kids is not because of the 100% woman quality. Because I'm sure they're not posting on GG sites.

I think Kelly is right too. She feels (and looks) like a woman. And my inner detective senses that. I view her as that. But I lust for her as a whole. And that can't be construed as 100% heterosexual. Sorry. And I personal though feel 100% NORMAL as her admirer. And no man is going to take me away from her!!!

lust4ts
11-27-2007, 11:47 PM

Save the asshole comment tough guy. I know it's the internet and I know you're tougher than all the other people on the internet. You don't know me. I've never directed anything at you. I've been nothing but respectful here.

I apoligise for calling you an asshole, I am not an internet tough guy, most people here probably see me as just the opposite! You may be an upstanding guy in general, but those comments about your girl, are ones that would be held by an "asshole".

The fact that you imply that you would not want her without her cock, kind of tells me enough to make that assumption without actually knowing your full person, personality and other believes.

I was once about the cock too, and admit initially liking transwomen for that reason, but it is no longer a disurning factor in my attraction. Whether a transwomen has a cock or pussy, they are no less beautiful and/or appealing either way.

I have no stronger desire to be with a TS than a GG, because I view them all simply as women. I actually only really come to this forum for the community, the fact that I have met and interacted with cool people that just happen to be TG (one in particular) is another reason why I stay.

And that goes back to my point, I see my self as being different to a large number of the people here, how do I know, because I was once like them, but people change and grow and I have. Does that make me any less gay, who knows, but I do feel I am a better person than them because I honestly have no preference when it comes to a girls genitalia. And I sincerely do view transwomen as just women and whether they decide to have SRS is not an issue to me. Do I think a cock looks attractive on a girl still? Yes! Do I think a pussy, be it SRS is any less so? NO!

If it makes me sound pompus, then so be it. But some of the guys here make me cringe when it comes to the way they view the people they probably spend most of their time jacking off over, this is not aimed at you, as you said, I don't know you, I can only judge you on your comments, which I have and apart from the asshole thing, fairly too I feel!

No wonder so many girls hold malice to these guys who just obsess over thier cocks, the very notion must be sickening. And some of these people act like these girls should be grateful for them even acknowledging them for that :roll:

Ok I am going to say this, forget the gay thing, people judge that how they want.

I could never be with a partime cross dresser, how ever good they look, because in my mind that is not a real person. Knowing that when that person takes off that wig and makeup there is a whole other person underneath, I myself find too strange and disturbing to ever consider them as women, if that makes me an "asshole" well then so be it!

That being said I have no problem with guys who do find them attractive, what I have a problem with is them viewing themselves as being no different to me!

bezane
11-28-2007, 12:55 AM
lust4ts.....never said I didn't want her anymore if she went sans cock. Being supportive of her is a given. Any decent human being would at least do that. But her change would kind of be a shade different than a haircut.

I can think of 20 TS girls I personally know that I would be attracted to at a party even if I didn't have privy info. But if I was alone with her and unbuttoned her jeans and she said "wait, we need to talk," well I have to be honest.....instead of eating and fucking I'm thinking sucking and fucking and that has a shade more turn on for me. At least sometimes. Okay. Admittedly it only does it for me when the girl is "ALL GIRL" no man-in-wig syndrome for me. But I wouldn't be honest if I said "IT" didn't turn me on.

That Gia Darling chick for example is cute as a button. When I hang with her at a party I'm a bit blown away at her smoothness. She is such a little girl. But what sets her apart from all the other smooth little girls is that cock. Can't get around it.

I'm can only operate based on my feelings. Her feelings may be more important to me than mine, but as far as "operating" it's all me. And her cock makes the experience richer. Not one girl that hangs with me or fucks me thinks there's one thing gay about me. The people that know me with my TS girlfriend and aren't knowledgeable about TS are somewhat mystified in a "I'd never would of guessed it about him" sense. I'll spill it one step further. And I'm not ashamed to say I kind of forced myself to roll around with a couple of different guys because, why not? I hated it. Wasn't into it. Had trouble getting it on. In the end I have never bottomed for anyone man or TS. Never fucked a man. But I have an element of gayness to me, and my TS girl is a total fem knockout. I fight, box, mixed martial arts here in Vegas as a hobby. Hang out with a couple of UFC guys. I feel as I'm a sweet, sensitive guy that comes off that way if you talk to me but if you don't I seem a bit rugged. I only go to Gipsys (gay bar) to see a GG that bartends there that I'm infatuated with. Guys hit on me all the time there. Not even a twinge do I feel. But that fact that I sleep with a TS girl with gusto, and she feels 100% woman, still leaves a gayness about me. Yikes!!!! Next thing I'll be doing pride parades.

And just an endnote, being a life long resident of NYC, throwing parties for every walk of life, and having a ton of friends that are from the "hardcore" gay community, well they react to me dating a TS with a bit of a grimace, kind of the same grimace as me eating tons of pussy all the time. But they much prefer "their straight friend" to eat the pussy.

I guess for me aspiring to not defining it, is as important to me as others defining themselves as straight is to them. I personally feel more evolved. I hope the TS girls here feel that way about themselves. And about me.

Think about the concept of "Guys wanting to see their girlfriends do a lesbo act." Big mistake if she hasn't done it before. Cause if you love her, and she decides pussy is great, you can never compete with that. I can't be a pussy for my girl. Sometimes fantasies are best kept as just that. Well GG's can't always compete with TS's. Enjoy that girls.

tsbrenda
11-28-2007, 04:49 AM
silicone crack whore!
YOU NEVER MET ME, NEVER SEEN ME , YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.
YOU ARE A LIEING SACK OF SHIT. YOU TURD FACE CRACK WHORE!
this is you
http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/3/P10056409.jpg

Brenda, are you causing trouble

tsbrenda
11-28-2007, 06:20 AM
YOU ARE just UGLY!

YOU ARE just UGLY!

YOU ARE just UGLY!

LOOK AT HOW UGLY AND MANLY YOU LOOK BELOW YUCK! man whore drag queen low life piece of shit

http://ts-sex.com/yum/celeste/05.jpg

YOUR MEASUREMENTS ARE "0.00" INCHES FROM UGLY! CAUSE YOU ARE UGLY RIGHT ON IT

YOU UGLY BROKE WHORE looking for a room mate

$700 Tgirl seeks Roommate to Share 2/2 Utilities Included

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: hous-457034674@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-23, 4:13AM EDT

Transsexual seeks Responsible Roommate

11x14 bdrm, private balcony, private bath. First and last required. Available Nov 1

Call Only - Arianna xxxxxxxxxx

http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/roo/457034674.html

cats are OK- purrr

Brenda, are you causing trouble silicone crack whore!
YOU NEVER MET ME, NEVER SEEN ME , Y. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.
YOU ARE A LIEING SACK OF SHIT. YOU TURD FACE CRACK WHORE!
this is you

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/3/P10056409.jpg
I poop on your forced feminization fantasies and your retarded jpgs, you damaged closet case. :lol:

suckseed
11-28-2007, 06:36 AM
YOU ARE just UGLY!

You just blew your credibility. Fuck out of here, bitch. What are you, 12? You come here on a board dedicated to transwomen with your crossdressing superstore and are surprised that people get offended? Sell your shit somewhere else.
Nicole is cool, smart, funny, talented, unique, and gets better looking all the time. What do you look like?

JamesHunt
11-28-2007, 06:36 AM
LMFAO at this thread :lol:

I thinks the more you have to explain to a TS the reasons you like her, the less attractive you'll be to her :wink:

GIA LOVES RON
11-28-2007, 07:00 AM
*DELETED*

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Get him girl!

GIA LOVES RON
11-28-2007, 07:09 AM
yes girl. from now on...we will not allow shitheads to start telling us what we are, we know what we are...and that's that! Whatever the fuck they want to PERCIEVE OR DEFINE OR CONSIDER us TO BE is fine but KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES....GET IT GUYS...KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES. WE DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY TO US THEN DON'T FUCKING WASTE YOUR TIME BY SAYING IT. A BUNCH OF SHITHEADS...I HATE IT! GEEEEZ!

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 07:10 AM
yes girl. from now on...we will not allow shitheads to start telling us what we are, we know what we are...and that's that! Whatever the fuck they want to PERCIEVE OR DEFINE OR CONSIDER us TO BE is fine but KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES....GET IT GUYS...KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES. WE DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY TO US THEN DON'T FUCKING WASTE YOUR TIME BY SAYING IT. A BUNCH OF SHITHEADS...I HATE IT! GEEEEZ! AMEN!!!

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 07:11 AM
I've never seen you angry Gia. It's sexy!!

GIA LOVES RON
11-28-2007, 07:12 AM
*DELETED*

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I agree. You definately got your point across!

:claps

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 07:20 AM
I kind of gave up on smashysmashy he just doesn't get it!

Trying to talk to him is like repeatedly running into a brick wall nuts first.......Painful as fuck :roll:

GIA LOVES RON
11-28-2007, 07:25 AM
*DELETED*

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 07:36 AM
EXACTLY! AS HARD HEADED AS THIS FUCKS ARE, WE STILL TRY HARD AND EXPLAINING TO THEM SO THEY COULD COPE UP. BUT IF THEY ARE GONNA COME HERE IN THE FORUM AND START THINGS LIKE THESE THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE???? THIS IS A TRANSGENDER FORUM, KNOW THE FACTS FIRST NOT PERCIEVED REALITY OR NOTIONS ABOUT TRANSSEXUALS THEN MAYBE WE COULD GET ALONG....

I agree totally, if guys can not except transwomen as simply just real women, then they should not be here at all.

I said I had no interest in part time crossdressers because to me they are not real, but insead just a fantasy. But some people seem to think there is no difference.

The reason I don't feel a relationship with a transwomen is gay, is because she is a real person, a women. I'm sorry but a part time cross dresser is not!

I'm just kind of sick of these guys who would fuck a tree if it had a cock and was wearing a dress, its not what they are doing is wrong in the slightest, what is wrong is veiwing it as being no different to a relationship with a TS :roll:

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 08:05 AM
GIA LOVES RON

first of all try paragraphs

second, some people might want to see my comments. they might agree with me instead of you so what right do you have to deny those people?

and third i never told anybody to give up their beliefs and accept mine. i didn't say stop thinking you're a woman and start thinking you're a gay man.

if my comments hurt your feeling then i'm sorry because i didn't come here to do that. i'm just saying my opinion like everybody else. and what i'm saying is the distinction between gay and straight that people in this thread are making is arbitrary even if it's based on psychology. psychology isn't even a science because there's no control group. it's relative.

i think that you're the one who's being narrow minded here. you're assuming that because i called people gay that means i think they're bad in some way. but i don't think it's bad or good. i haven't made any moral judgment at all. but you guys clearly have made such a judgment (especially tsntx) otherwise you wouldn't argue over something as stupid as whether the person who's attracted to you is gay or straight. you'd just be happy that the person liked and accepted you. and you wouldn't waste your time trying to degrade and demoralize the people in this thread that made positive comments about the video either.

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Shut up BITCH and put your panties on.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 08:11 AM
GIA LOVES RON

first of all try paragraphs

second, some people might want to see my comments. they might agree with me instead of you so what right do you have to deny those people?

and third i never told anybody to give up their beliefs and accept mine. i didn't say stop thinking you're a woman and start thinking you're a gay man.

if my comments hurt your feeling then i'm sorry because i didn't come here to do that. i'm just saying my opinion like everybody else. and what i'm saying is the distinction between gay and straight that people in this thread are making is arbitrary even if it's based on psychology. psychology isn't even a science because there's no control group. it's relative.

i think that you're the one who's being narrow minded here. you're assuming that because i called people gay that means i think they're bad in some way. but i don't think it's bad or good. i haven't made any moral judgment at all. but you guys clearly have made such a judgment (especially tsntx) otherwise you wouldn't argue over something as stupid as whether the person who's attracted to you is gay or straight. you'd just be happy that the person liked and accepted you. and you wouldn't waste your time trying to degrade and demoralize the people in this thread that made positive comments about the video either.

I can't believe you can't see why it is so hurtful, you are not excepting transwomen as real women, you are saying because they have a penis and once were male they are no different to crossdressers.

If that is your view, she is right, you should FUCK OFF!

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Shut up BITCH and put your panties on.

see what i mean about your cult-like behavior? you do it without even thinking about it.

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 08:29 AM
I can't believe you can't see why it is so hurtful, you are not excepting transwomen as real women, you are saying because they have a penis and once were male they are no different to crossdressers.

life is hard. other people might accept the same facts that you accept but they won't always necessarily subscribe to your same beliefs. that doesn't mean that everyone who doesn't share your beliefs has some malice behind their difference of opinion. and if the only way you can have your beliefs is if everyone who disagrees fucks off then that is just kind of pathetic.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 08:37 AM

life is hard. other people might accept the same facts that you accept but they won't always necessarily subscribe to your same beliefs. that doesn't mean that everyone who doesn't share your beliefs has some malice behind their difference of opinion. and if the only way you can have your beliefs is if everyone who disagrees fucks off then that is just kind of pathetic.

But it goes against everything they shrive their whole life's for, acceptance of being a women!

No wonder when Gia hears someone say because she has or has had a cock, the love with her man must be homosexual!

Having beliefs is one thing, but when they cloud into you becoming an asshole it is time you either rethought them or kept them to your self!

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 08:43 AM
if you believed that then you wouldn't have called the people who wanted to fuck the drag queen in the video gay dumbass.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
if you believed that then you wouldn't have called the people who wanted to fuck the drag queen in the video gay dumbass.

Yes, because they are not women stupid, they choose to live as men, but dress up as women for thrills, god you're a retard!

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 09:01 AM
you are such a little hypocrite you know that? people should keep their beliefs to themselves if their beliefs hurt the feelings of people you suck up to. but you can spout you're stupid, fallacious, baseless, asinine beliefs all you want because it only offends the people you don't lust after and try to sycophantically ingratiate yourself with.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Here you go I have a present for you, enjoy! I know you will :lol:

Now look at GIA in her avatar and compare it to the pic, one is real, one is not, now do you get it? :roll:

suckseed
11-28-2007, 09:19 AM
Here you go I have a present for you...etc. :puke
*runs to other thread*

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 09:22 AM
what the fuck does that have to do with you being hypocritical?

what does that have to do with you saying you should keep your beliefs to yourself if it hurts someone then continuing to spout your beliefs regardless of whether it will hurt someone or not?

when i call somebody gay it's being an asshole but when you do it it's not? why? because when you call someone gay it's true? true based on what, your fucking opinion?

when i called you gay it was not an attempt to insult you. but now i do want to insult you. you are either unintelligent or so deeply in denial that you are unable to make any negative assessment of your actions.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Here you go I have a present for you...etc. :puke
*runs to other thread*

Somettimes when dealing with retards, only pictures will do!

Even if they are "Sand paper your eyes away" disgusting :wink:

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 09:31 AM
what the fuck does that have to do with you being hypocritical?

what does that have to do with you saying you should keep your beliefs to yourself if it hurts someone then continuing to spout your beliefs regardless of whether it will hurt someone or not?

when i call somebody gay it's being an asshole but when you do it it's not? why? because when you call someone gay it's true? true based on what, your fucking opinion?

when i called you gay it was not an attempt to insult you. but now i do want to insult you. you are either unintelligent or so deeply in denial that you are unable to make any negative assessment of your actions.

You are the slowest person I think I have ever come across. Saying a cross dresser who actually lives the greater part of their day as a male, is a man so therefore fucking him would be gay, cool, but gay all the same is not being hurtful!

Telling a TS who lives and shrives to be a women that her relationship is gay, is?

For someone who has a reasonable grasp of the English dictionary, you are very slow on the uptake. Were you dropped on your head as a baby by any chance?

You are boring me to death, go fuck as many cross dresser’s as you like, I have not one problem with that, just don't compare your self to me!

tsntx
11-28-2007, 09:33 AM

yes obviously all ts women start off as cds... BUT not all cds finish as ts women... that was my point... just bc youre a p/t cd doesnt mean you want to be a woman/ ts

i totally dissagree... thats like saying "the sky is green" and the rest of the world having to agree w/ you that since you say it is then it must be so... total crap... to be straight you have to be attracted to women... just bc some guy puts on a pair of panties doesnt make him a woman .... physically or mentally

hope that helps a lil
[/quote]

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
va te faire niquer, tapette. how do you know what's hurtful to other people? you don't know who you're offending. if somebody doesn't want to be called gay by me what makes you think other people want to be called gay by you?

and don't talk about my english. my english is probably better than yours. i saw mistakes in your posts and didn't say anything about it.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 09:59 AM
va te faire niquer, tapette. how do you know what's hurtful to other people? you don't know who you're offending. if somebody doesn't want to be called gay by me what makes you think other people want to be called gay by you?

and don't talk about my english. my english is probably better than yours.

Duh, I said for someone who has a decent grasp of the English dictionary, you are excruciatingly slow on the uptake!

Look, forget it. Will you STFU if I say that cross dressers are just the same as full time TS’s. Because I would tell you my mum is a whore if you would just refrain from spouting your repetitive, mind numbing contradictive terminology, over and over again.

You don’t except trans women as women so to me you are no better than the lowest form of trolls that lurk this forum. I have no intention of wasting anymore time on you. I have said my piece. Personally I think you are a CUNT and I will leave it at that, good night!

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 10:08 AM
well then i'll just say you're a big old homo and a hypocritical scumbag and i hope your balls fall off and you die screaming you shit eating rapist of animals.

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm What I am
You can take me or leave me..
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am
There's a [b]woman[b/] in me
Baby Thats where I stand!

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

LOL Kelly, another song I guess, you are full of them tonight :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

LOL Kelly, another song I guess, you are full of them tonight :) mmmhmm by the beautiful Kelly Van Der Veer - who was in Playboy and is considered one of the most beautiful WOMEN in the world. But oh wait darn she's a transsexual so according to Smashy she's just a man.

Her Video of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F--azsuYmEU

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

LOL Kelly, another song I guess, you are full of them tonight :) mmmhmm by the beautiful Kelly Van Der Veer - who was in Playboy and is considered one of the most beautiful WOMEN in the world. But oh wait darn she's a transsexual so according to Smashy she's just a man.

He he, nice Kelly, I won't say anymore than that, in case he starts trying to talk to me again :lol:

Oh and she's a freakin hot WOMEN btw :P

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:33 AM
And Smashy I found your girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3x8KwcQkxo&feature=related

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 10:37 AM

LOL

But she's no different to the girl in the other video right? :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

He he, nice Kelly, I won't say anymore than that, in case he starts trying to talk to me again :lol:

Oh and she's a freakin hot WOMEN btw :P And what about Caroline Cossey?? Who was a Bond Girl, in Playboy, and in a few rockstar music videos. And is considered also one of the most beautiful woman in the world. Oh but wait she's a transsexual so according to Smashy just a man??

A video of her in a music video of just her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFKtDP7UyM

the full video with her in it

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:39 AM

LOL

But she's no different to the girl in the other video right? :) My point exactly dear lol

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

Oh and she's a freakin hot WOMEN btw :P And what about Caroline Cossey?? Who was a Bond Girl, in Playboy, and in a few rockstar music videos. And is considered also one of the most beautiful woman in the world. Oh but wait she's a transsexual so according to Smashy just a man??

A video of her in a music video of just her

the full video with her in it

Yep her and the person in the video that started this fucking thread in the first place are exactly the same, I can't see any difference at all, honestly :wink:

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey I watched more of those clips of that girl who shares the same name as you "Kelly". That is so cool, I had no idea that trans women were getting in to the mainstream like that over there, I hope it is just the start of bigger things to come. I think it will take a while over here though. But that kicks ass, she is lovely :D

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:48 AM
If you do not know we possessed a cock, they would treat us as any other woman. Knowing makes you put up road blocks and assumptions of who we are. When it has little to do with who we are!

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Hey I watched more of those clips of that girl who shares the same name as you "Kelly". That is so cool, I had no idea that trans women were getting in to the mainstream like that over there, I hope it is just the start of bigger things to come. I think it will take a while over here though. But that kicks ass, she is lovely :D OH yeah Kelly has been around since she was a kid on tv she transitioned at 16 and then got big when she did Big Brother.

SMASHY look I found a hot video for you..I hope it gets your prick hard :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGARbEacZM

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Hey I watched more of those clips of that girl who shares the same name as you "Kelly". That is so cool, I had no idea that trans women were getting in to the mainstream like that over there, I hope it is just the start of bigger things to come. I think it will take a while over here though. But that kicks ass, she is lovely :D OH yeah Kelly has been around since she was a kid on tv she transitioned at 16 and then got big when she did Big Brother.

She's Post Op right? She is amazing! Not just looks wise but what she has achieved.

I guess your country must be more excepting that ours, maybe one day these dumbasses will get it too, heres hoping!

Maybe in five or so years there will be girls like her all over television.

She kind of reminds me of a young Britney actually.

And LOL again at the video :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 11:06 AM

She's Post Op right? She is amazing! Not just looks wise but what she has achieved.

I guess your country must be more excepting that ours, maybe one day these dumbasses will get it too, heres hoping!

And LOL again at the video :lol: Yeah she had her sexual reassignment surgery when she was 19. pictures below

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 11:13 AM

And LOL again at the video :lol: Yeah she had her sexual reassignment surgery when she was 19.

Cool, she's very hot, especially in a swimsuit:P We had a post op girl from Portugal win big brother too, she never really made it big though. She was a lovely person, just not quite as attractive as she is! Her name was Nadia..............

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM

And LOL again at the video :lol: Yeah she had her sexual reassignment surgery when she was 19.

Cool, she's very hot, esecially in a swimsuit:P We had a post op girl from Portugal win big brother too, she never really made it big though. She was a lovely person, just not quite as attractive as she is! Her name was Nadia.............. haha yeah I saw the clip of her when she won, she looked like she had down syndrome it was so cute.

SmashysmashY
11-28-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm What I am
I'd rather be Damned.

I'm What I am

Her Video of the song

you don't even know what i think. you just know that because it's different from what you think it must be wrong. well there's a difference between being a man and being male. and eight year old boy is a male but he's not a man he's a boy. lust4ts is a male but he's not a man he's a putain. transsexuals are males but they're not men.

being a male is something that can't be negotiated because it's just biology. there's no way to beat it that i'm aware of. and if two males or two females have sex that's homosexuality. this is just my view and it's based only on biology. you don't have to accept it. base your view on whatever you want. but i don't need to change my view because i don't actually care if it's gay or not. it's irrelevant to me. i try to be with the people that i like and i don't run my life according to intangible things like beliefs and feeling i go by concrete things because for me that works better.

if this is hurtful or offensive to anyone then i'm sure i'm sorry but i don't change my whole way of viewing life just to please some strangers on an internet forum. this is part of being a man as well.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 11:18 AM

Cool, she's very hot, esecially in a swimsuit:P We had a post op girl from Portugal win big brother too, she never really made it big though. She was a lovely person, just not quite as attractive as she is! Her name was Nadia.............. haha yeah I saw the clip of her when she won, she looked like she had down syndrome it was so cute.

Yeah, she does have quite a big head, and not in the ego sense of the world lol.

But she was really cool and kind of one the public over, but you never really see her now. She is the only famous TS in the UK ever I think!