Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Failure of this Forum

Paris you're beautiful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	205138484.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	364308  

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Lol, darling if I was a sweetheart you would be all on the dick so sit down.

Lol, I don't understand why a man who likes crossdresser and has stated several UNPASSABLE ts's on here are appealing would think I care of his opinion.
    Like I said youre a 4 in my book its ok though in someones book you might actually be appealing, I like asians my bad for not liking girls as fucked up in the head as you are its how god made me

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Anyone that says this horse-faced dust rag is gorgeous is seriously smoking something. Lol @ 24/7.... That said, i agree with that person. Though the fact that he doesn't lump himself in with the Cds is beyond me.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Failure of this Forum

When I walk outside I get stunning and gorgeous 24/7 so I could really care less about a homosexuals opinion online, lol.

SO keep it pumping sista!
    Lol, darling if I was a sweetheart you would be all on the dick so sit down.

Lol, I don't understand why a man who likes crossdresser and has stated several UNPASSABLE ts's on here are appealing would think I care of his opinion.
    Paris...you have no coherent opinion. You ramble on aimlessly and inanely, and seem to foucus only long enough to hurl the obligatory insult.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blatinobrotha View Post
    Paris you're beautiful

Are you Freedie but id suck that little cock!

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Like I said youre a 4 in my book its ok though in someones book you might actually be appealing, I like asians my bad for not liking girls as fucked up in the head as you are its how god made me
    Ok brick-lover

Quote Originally Posted by tatsu1 View Post
    Anyone that says this horse-faced dust rag is gorgeous is seriously smoking something. Lol @ 24/7.... That said, i agree with that person. Though the fact that he doesn't lump himself in with the Cds is beyond me.
    Lol, because dear when I walk outside no one has any clue I am a ts, my id says female and a female name, I have not dressed in male clothes since 15.

Should I keep going?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Paris...you have no coherent opinion. You ramble on aimlessly and inanely, and seem to foucus only long enough to hurl the obligatory insult.
    I guess, so did you finally google the difference between a ts and a cd? Or do you still think they are the same thing?

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blatinobrotha View Post
    Paris you're beautiful
    Lol, jhaniah that isn't me.

Try these.

They are from the days when I use to wear wigs for clients and prosthetic tits so I could have the appearance of breasts when I went in public, lol.

Last edited by tsparisangelline; 01-05-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Junior Poster

Paris... You are not gorgeous and man face is quite easily seen on you. You are what is called a big faced wench. Embrace it. You are not hot and would qualify in my little eyes as someone early in transition... And Wack. You are a fat-faced trollop with obvious mental deficiencies. You are delusional and lying to yourself. Again i agree with your cd assessment, however, you are one of those Cds you so rightly "get at"...

Professional Poster

Lol, jhaniah that isn't me.

Try these.

They are from the days when I use to wear wigs for clients and prosthetic tits so I could have the appearance of breasts when I went in public, lol.

I would have even fucked you back when you were in drag but not after knowing how lame your sessions tend to be!

P.S the funny thing is SEXUAL ORIENTATION means everything to you all.

In my inbox on facebook, the clients I see daily, Ha inbox and the men I date ALL ask me "You look like a woman but you have a dick does me finding you attractive make me gay?"
    Better than then digging the ol' beat horse out of it's grave and posting some long diatribe about whether it's gay or straight to do whatever. Perhaps you just have the perchance to attract noobs. I don't see the forum regulars running around here opening their sexuality to public debate.

I've had a couple of long-term'er GG relationships with chicks who felt completely comfortable throwing me a little ass play now-and-then. Does that make me gay? lol. This shit is ridiculous.

"You look like a woman but you have a dick. Does me finding you attractive make me gay?"
    That's an unanswerable question. Even if you were to answer a dude like that, he's not going to accept the answer. A month later, his mind is going to be on the same shit. That's because it's not a simple question. It's an insecurity. I'm not perfect. I have insecurities too. I just don't have insecurities about the sex I have or whom I decide to have it with.