Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Vanessa, that cunt said some pretty sick shit about you, and you deserve retribution.
    Don't think for one minute that i'm dogging you here, but, the glee that she got beat down, that don't sit right with me
    But it did with me. It put closure to a 3 year long fued and I moved on!

OHHH and it felt good! I did see a wet spot in her pants around the croch, maybe she pissed on herself

utterly pathetic

Note: All postings are complete works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I would like to correct that he and I are not and never have been friends. He saw me at a gay club in the village on new years day. and as drunk as i was, I left him in the bar. He didnt even buy me a drink, go figure. then he tried to front like he knew me to make Mimi mad. In the end they were both made for each other and i keep them both on leashes. But the old saying is keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    I can't beleive I let myself be a vicitim of such bullshit by certain people, buy as time has gone on, the truths are out and the girl who you guys blwe smoke up her ass said fuck you to you all and if you don't have a full wallet for her to rape you get tossed aside.
    HAHAHA!
    Vanessa that is an absolute lie! I bought you 3 drinks and I sat there and talked to you and your GF from Brooklyn. Drinks at $12 a pop I might add. YOU were the drunk one, not me. I was there for conversation with you. If you werent there, I wouldnt have stayed cause I dont do gay men. I had no intentions of going anywhere with you that night. It was just convo, no more. You seemed cool, but lately, with the sides of trash your taking on this board, not so much anymore. Its cool with me though. Because you also display a bit of racism towards black men. I've always noticed it but never really said much about it. Thats why I didnt pursue anything with you when we met. I'm not a trick. If I get with someone its because they really want to be with me. I dont go where I'm not wanted. Your headed to the iggy list.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Vanessa that is an absolute lie! I bought you 3 drinks and I sat there and talked to you and your GF from Brooklyn. Drinks at $12 a pop I might add. YOU were the drunk one, not me. I was there for conversation with you. If you werent there, I wouldnt have stayed cause I dont do gay men. I had no intentions of going anywhere with you that night. It was just convo, no more. You seemed cool, but lately, with the sides of trash your taking on this board, not so much anymore. Its cool with me though. Because you also display a bit of racism towards black men. I've always noticed it but never really said much about it. Thats why I didnt pursue anything with you when we met. I'm not a trick. If I get with someone its because they really want to be with me. I dont go where I'm not wanted. Your headed to the iggy list.
    Fuck your lame no working anna be actor and your iggy list!
    There are real men like ED on this site who have respect for ts and intelligence to boot! Its racist because I bring up things that you don't like hearing about your kind. The whoa is me cuz Im black and if you dont agree with me bullshit is old and done with.
    If you were all that I would not have ignored your messages on IM when I got back to Chicago nor did I feed into you trying to pit me against Mimi and act like I was on your side.
    One more or less trik doesnt make or break me. My niggas know me, chill with me in my crib and dont creep in gay bars on a tranny hunt. Bitch please! Then your no work acting ass dissing Tiarra and cassandra and maria showed me what a atin ass idiot you really are. HA doesnt run my life and the guys who come and see me and spend money with me applaud me for clowning with you clowns!
    You were blocked on my yahoo IM a long ass time ago. catch the clue!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

We would have had fun! I reached out to you in sisterly love and you snubbed me like I was the common street whore certain clicks in Chicago have labeled me as. Even going so far as to say I was not "good" enough for Shemale Club.
    There was a young lady names Monica Ray of Miami, she came to Chicago, and she came to my place and we hung out every day she was here. See I don't believe in smoke and mirrors or asskissing so I have learned to fly solo.
    I'm not scared to be alone because I am at peace with myself. people who constantly need people around them to boost their ego's is because they are rotten and miserable to the point they can't even stand themselves!
    Girl, you're tripping. lol Read your PM.

Veteran Poster

Fuck your lame no working anna be actor and your iggy list!
    There are real men like ED on this site who have respect for ts and intelligence to boot! Its racist because I bring up things that you don't like hearing about your kind. The whoa is me cuz Im black and if you dont agree with me bullshit is old and done with.
    If you were all that I would not have ignored your messages on IM when I got back to Chicago nor did I feed into you trying to pit me against Mimi and act like I was on your side.
    One more or less trik doesnt make or break me. My niggas know me, chill with me in my crib and dont creep in gay bars on a tranny hunt. Bitch please! Then your no work acting ass dissing Tiarra and cassandra and maria showed me what a atin ass idiot you really are. HA doesnt run my life and the guys who come and see me and spend money with me applaud me for clowning with you clowns!
    You were blocked on my yahoo IM a long ass time ago. catch the clue!
    You were deleted from my yahoo long ago. Because I dont like some stupid reality show that your friends are in, then that makes me trash right? You really need help. Whatever. Baby my career is just fine. Prepping for a project as we speak. And I wasnt the one begging for money on yahoo either. You have a real short memory. I dont have to pit you against Mimi or anyone. It wouldnt matter to me who your friends with. If I hate them, I hate them. Real simple. And nothing changes the way I feel about them. Aint no woz me about being black. Plenty of decent tgirls who aint whores respect a strong black man like myself. One less jackass is no great loss. The clue is you will be igged from now on you nasty racist rice and bean bitch!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post

lol, this person is full of shit just like drock who also plays the homophobic i'm a toughguy angle even though they go to gay clubs.

Sure you go to gay clubs for "conversation" and you go to gay clubs cause you really want to find someone you really want to be with lol what a bunch of bullshit,you guys go to gay clubs looking for chicks to have intercourse with why else you would be at gay clubs,you're pathetic.

Gold Poster

I don't like jhaniah but i think a group of people jumping on one person is kind of cowardly and a gang mentality not saying you have either vanessa afterall jhaniah said some really sick,twisted stuff about you.

Rookie Poster

There are Tgirls that currently live in Hawaii that know you from back in the days and they tell stories about the brutality of life on the streets of Chicago. You are a legend to these women and they speak highly of you. Maybe you should take a trip to Hawaii so you can get back in touch with your long lost friends.

I never claimed that I personally know you. I am just simply repeating the good things I have heard about you over the years. I said you are successful, a role model to many, and have an altruistic spirit. Not sure how that can be perceived as hating.

The Tgirls in Hawaii warned me about this forum and I now understand why many choose to remain anonymous or just not get involved. This site brings the worst out in people especially when you have someone like Nicole Dupree as a member. Nicole Dupree is an evil, cantankerous, loud mouthed bitch. Unlike the Tgirls that live in the US Mainland, the Tgirls in Hawaii have unity, and love and help each other.

Wow that was new on me. When was I a drugged addicted street walker? What was my drug of choice? I love how folks lie. Thats how Jhaniah got her ass beat, lying.
    I spent alot of thime working the streets to get my silicone injections or buy some stones or fabric for a drag costume or a wig for a show. Or to pay my rent as I have ALWAYS had my own apartment and I don't live cheap!
    I know because Mimi and jhaniah have had drug addictions, I guess we all had to.
    Sorry another online rumor I can suqash.
    I just started smoking 420 about 3 years ago.
    Hating on my sucess won't change the fact that you are a failure

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
    There are Tgirls that currently live in Hawaii that know you from back in the days and they tell stories about the brutality of life on the streets of Chicago. You are a legend to these women and they speak highly of you. Maybe you should take a trip to Hawaii so you can get back in touch with your long lost friends.

I never claimed that I personally know you. I am just simply repeating the good things I have heard about you over the years. I said you are successful, a role model to many, and have an altruistic spirit. Not sure how that can be perceived as hating.

The Tgirls in Hawaii warned me about this forum and I now understand why many choose to remain anonymous or just not get involved. This site brings the worst out in people especially when you have someone like Nicole Dupree as a member. Nicole Dupree is an evil, cantankerous, loud mouthed bitch. Unlike the Tgirls that live in the US Mainland, the Tgirls in Hawaii have unity, and love and help each other.
    Tell us more.

Alot of young girls can learn from her