Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrod View Post
    1. Sexual abuse in childhood, mainly in poor cities. Most of trannies in Brazil come from poor region of big cities;

2. Everybody can buy hormones;

You're going to get in trouble here. I neither agree nor disagree with you, but your honesty will get you in trouble here if this is what you believe.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

I find Brazillian Transexuals and South East Asian TS(Ladyboys) very much alike for all or almost all of us are just attracted to HOT Yummy guys lol. No girls for us unless its for work

I think we have so many TS girls in Brazil and South East Asia because of the culture. People here doesnt have too much hang ups if youre a Transexual girl. They dont care and doesnt mostly bother them. Youll hardly heard of guys here hitting a TS girl physically and killing them unlike in US and Europe. You can be a TS here openly and the society doesnt make a big deal with it. Brazillian and South East Asian men doesnt give so much big deal with Transexual/Transgender people unlike in Western countries.

From my experience meeting and dating American and European guys, they have so many hang ups and issues being with a Transexual girl?! Why are you guys like that? Ive dated Brazillian men and Asian guys they dont have any issues and hang ups beeing and seeing with me! They are even proud to be with a beautiful passable Transexual girls. But with Western guys they have so many many many hang ups! Why is it like that?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    I am not saying just money, but I would think it would tempt them. Young kids wouldn't want to grow up into being drug dealers without the concept of large sums of money and making it out of their situation. Like I say, I am just guessing. I am sure they were likely feminine and felt like girls to start with, but the reason that they went all the way there is likely to get out of the poverty since it is a big industry in Brazil. That's all I was getting at.
    I've known girls who transitioned for shallow reasons like getting more men. The story usually is "Before I was just a gay boy, now it's totally different". I don't think all girls transition out of dysphoria, I truly believe some do for shallow reasons like money and sex. I think it happens more than you'd believe.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

As quoted from bat1's citation, and as I suspected, (since how do so many tgirls who grew up in povert afford SRS at such a young age??), Brazil's public health system provides free sex-change operations.

That's the reason why you see so many new TGs up and coming from Brasil. But I do wonder how many of them are truly gender dysmorphic, and how many are encouraged to undergo the procedure because someone else is making money off of them.

Capitalism is a BITCH.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    As quoted from bat1's citation, and as I suspected, (since how do so many tgirls who grew up in povert afford SRS at such a young age??), Brazil's public health system provides free sex-change operations.

That's the reason why you see so many new TGs up and coming from Brasil. But I do wonder how many of them are truly gender dysmorphic, and how many are encouraged to undergo the procedure because someone else is making money off of them.

Capitalism is a BITCH.

Looks like you've invented another group of helpless victims in your mind.

LOL

Children are often the victims of sexual exploitation......filter it through whichever social darwinist, Nietzschian, John Wayne, right-wing fantasy you choose, Pomona.

Capitalism is built upon the premise that there are necessary economic 'losers' in society, which is the reason why it it's a poor social organizing principle for any civilized society.

If you are born in one of Brasil's ghettos, your chances of achieving a middle-class life are virtually nil.

It doesn't make you less of a conservative or HUMAN BEING to recognize human suffering and seek to find redress for its causes.

The barriers to social/economic mobility among the poor, internationally, are very real.

The term 'victim' is not a figment of bleeding heart's daydreams.

That said, I hope one day you are gang-raped, Pomona, by a crew of knee-cap hung trannys on holiday to Sao Paulo, so I can blame you for not properly lubricating as you bleed profusely from your punctured colon in a back alley somewhere.

Everybody has their own reasons for doing what they do. In my exerience, group psychobabble analysis doesn't work. It's very entertaining though. Carry on.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

All I did is wonder about the motivations for some boys who transition in Brasil, not all of them.

There is an organized criminal element associated around TG prostitution in Brasil, and that's not psycho-babble.

Rookie Poster

Not to be funny, but why are most brazilian ts dicks so big, I can believe that has never been bought up.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigcat1 View Post
    Not to be funny, but why are most brazilian ts dicks so big, I can believe that has never been bought up.
    because theres a large african gene pool floating around!