Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

he mentioned the word "kill" in my reference, that is a threat

Rookie Poster

Mark Goldberg you make a very ugly woman and you are a thief, but I never threatened your life I am proud to say.

Junior Poster

Come on Nicole,
    he meant to say he threatened my life which is much worse than any alleged, hypothetical copyright fraud.

Junior Poster

Can I offer a solution. Just apologize. Take down the content. If you do this, you don't guarantee that you won't be sued, but you minimize the risk which is probably pretty high right now.

You won't be respected around here, and you may never redeem yourself, but there's still hope that you don't sink lower.

And as for those 900 memberships in a month or something, perhaps you can refer these people to the sites you stole from since they obviously like their content. It would be the decent thing to do. Everyone here can see that you're lying.

Rookie Poster

I hope for the best during the holidays.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_landis
    Quote Originally Posted by endo420
    Jenny emailed me and said if any of you kill her or beat him up, he will attempt to prosecute me. For the record, I only do this as a public service so people whom he has stolen can sue the correct person.
    that's it bitch, you are getting reported here:

http://www.ic3.gov/
    http://www.lapdonline.org/

for making threats against my life and this is much more serious than any copyright crime
    1) He said that you said. So if there is a threat in there which I fail to see you said it. Hey go watch Kill Bill. Is that a threat?

2) Where would this 'crime' fall under in the reporting a crime section of LAPDonline.org?
    Abandoned Vehicles
    800-ABANDON (222-6366)

Battered Women Hotline
    310-392-8381

Child Abuse
    800-540-4000

Graffiti Problems
    (City of L.A. 3-1-1)

Mothers Against Drunk Drivers MADD
    310-215-2905

Narcotics Hotline
    800-662-BUST (287

Narcotic Drug Abuse
    800-252-6465

Rape Hotline
    626-793-3385

Runaway Hotline
    800-231-6946

Suicide Hotline
    877-727-4747

Terrorist Threats
    1-877-A-THREAT (284-732

24-Hour Anonymous Tip Line
    1-877-LAWFULL
    (1-877-529-3855)

I'm curious about why the Department of Justice link ( www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.htm ) was edited out of that post. Does it have a Copyright Infringement button on the front page?

Edit: Yah, I see the Intellectual Property tab at the top and there's some articles on piracy there.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Someone asked me to post the contact information of Mark Goldberg aka Jenny Landis family. I do have this information now. However, I don't believe it is the right thing to do to post it. That seems to be hitting below the belt. He is only stealing content prancing and primping. While Mark Goldberg is a prancing cross dresser, he loves his family and that has nothing to do with his theft of content. Mark is Jenny prancing around in panties. He skips through life as a true sissy should, hiding behind his desires. If enough people post Mark Goldberg is Jenny Landis, eventually, the Internet search engines will pick it up. Oh my!

Rookie Poster

When you type in Mark Goldberg on yahoo search this is what comes up... Kinda ironic isn't it? It's like rain on your wedding day, it's a free ride when you are running late...But isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark_goldberg_184.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	155807