Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Jenny emailed me and said if any of you kill her or beat him up, he will attempt to prosecute me. For the record, I only do this as a public service so people whom he has stolen can sue the correct person.

Junior Poster

fads

Junior Poster

Since you haven't advocated violence against Jenny, there's nothing to worry about. That's a desperate attempt to make it sound like holding him accountable could be endangering him. As you said, this information is relevant for a lawsuit I sincerely hope is pending.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by endo420
    Jenny emailed me and said if any of you kill her or beat him up, he will attempt to prosecute me. For the record, I only do this as a public service so people whom he has stolen can sue the correct person.
    that's it bitch, you are getting reported here:

http://www.ic3.gov/
    http://www.lapdonline.org/

for making threats against my life and this is much more serious than any copyright crime

Junior Poster

Who's made threats against your life pumpkin? Nobody's recommending anything except a lawsuit against you for stealing that which isn't yours. Am I missing something?

Rookie Poster

There is irony that someone who steals content for a part-time living, breaking the law, threatens someone with legal action for posting information that is public domain. Mark Goldberg stop it.

Junior Poster

Good call, certainly the implication is there.

Rookie Poster

i emailed LAPD about this, anonymously for now, without a link to this saying asking what can i do about threats to my life made on a forum, i'll see what they have to say

Junior Poster

They might follow-up, they might not. If you were honest with them about what happened and that nobody threatened you, they won't do anything.

Why don't you paraphrase for us what law's been broken. The you must respect my privacy even when information about me is available in the public domain law. That was expunged errr....sorry it never existed.

Rookie Poster

Could you guys imagine Marky Mark Goldberg walking into the LAPD complaining that someone accused him of being a cross dressing content thief? That is fresh.

"if there is ever a criminal act committed against me EVERY post that is trying to reveal my personal information will be used as EVIDENCE, that's right! that means your post especially!!!!" - Mark Goldberg