Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: What is your view on Blaire White?

I think it is appalling that some people think a stranger should have political beliefs based on their sexuality or race.

I think it is refreshing that someone can take a look at a broad range of issues and decide what is most important to them when they decide to support a political candidate or party (not blindly following the herd).

For example if I lived in San Francisco quality of life issues like crime, dirty streets, poor schools, etc. would be at the top of my list whether I was straight, gay or trans.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    I think it is appalling that some people think a stranger should have political beliefs based on their sexuality or race.

I think it is refreshing that someone can take a look at a broad range of issues and decide what is most important to them when they decide to support a political candidate or party (not blindly following the herd).

For example if I lived in San Francisco quality of life issues like crime, dirty streets, poor schools, etc. would be at the top of my list whether I was straight, gay or trans.
    Hooray for independent thinkers not blindly following the herd!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

filghy2 Silver Poster

Says the man whose every post reads like it was taken from Fox News. Please tell us where exactly your heroine has shown evidence of independence of mind and careful consideration of the issues. Her Twitter page is pretty much a bunch of glib one-liners and straight-out lib-trolling.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy21 View Post
    It's definitely not surprising. It's disappointing in the sense that I've jerked off to them.
    You realise there's no necessary connection between whether someone arouses you sexually and whether they are a wonderful human being in other ways? Those are two separate categories, I'm afraid.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

‘Wokeism’, ‘Neo-Marxism’….here is the irony: the original intention of Neo-Marxism was to critique the role played by culture in the suppression of revolutionary class consciousness, it sought to liberate the oppressed by exposing the extent to which they have been duped into enjoying- and paying for- the same consumerist system that oppresses them. Disney became the model which promoted a happy life concept through the nuclear family plus house and dog and cat.

Look at Jordan Peterson and others of his intellectual calibre, or the crude versions that are obsessed with Critical Race Theory, Feminism, Drag, LGBTQ+ ‘rights’, and you have the same methodology seeking to liberate the masses from Neo-Marxism and replace it with Christian Nationalism. Now even Disney is a ‘woke’ enemy, just as De Santis and Trump regularly attack corporate capitalism, as if they had not been beneficiaries of their success- but not for their capitalism, but their Human Resources policies on equality and diversity in the workplace- not something found in the Trump Organization.

Blaire White is thus, one regrets to say, for such people a useful idiot. The culture zealots around Trump and De Santis if they gain power again, or in the case of De Santis, already exert real power, want to cancel Blaire White, and return her and all other Trans Americans to the shadows in which they once lived; obscure, limited, above all, silenced.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Or more accurate to say Trump and De Santis want to liberate American from Liberalism, as well as its claim that academia and the media have been captured by the ‘left’, ‘ultra left’ and so on.

filghy2 Silver Poster

According to her Twitter she now lives in Texas.
    Just for your benefit, I googled the latest stats on murder rates by state:
    California 6.4 per 100,000
    Texas 8.2 per 100,000
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/s...y/homicide.htm

In fact, it looks like Republican states generally have higher murder rates. I guess they don't tell you that on Fox News, huh?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Unfortunately statistics (unless you know more about the situation) can be misleading.The higher crime rates within some "red states" are being pushed there by blue cities within those states (that are generally soft on crime and have a large numbers of a "certain minority" in those blue cities) within those states. Guess why the states on that list are in the generally within the southern part of the U.S. (where coincidentally there is a high concentration of that certain minority group within the high crime blue cities).For example the blue city of St. Louis majorly skews the crime statistics of the state of Missouri. The State of Missouri recently had to recently remove the local prosecutor in St. Louis because she didn't do her job (a dangerous combination of ideology and incompetence). I'm talking about Missouri because I am most familiar with it , but the blue cities (generally are run by said minority group) and were very eager to "defund the police" a couple of years ago with predictable results. For those that are not familiar with crime in the U.S., over half of the murders committed in the U.S. are done by that certain minority group talked about above. 12% of the population is commiting a little over half the murders in the U.S., and the statistics are similar for other violent crimes. However because this information is racially inflammatory we dare not speak about it. Since murders are generally committed by men this means that approximately 6% of the population (the males of this certain minority group) are committing around half the murders in the country. Please don't talk to me about the "dangerous" red states. We know why some of the red states' blue cities are very dangerous.

Interesting stats here:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...e-us-by-state/

I guess California is considered blue currently, but it has very large red areas.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Please don't talk to me about the "dangerous" red states. We know why some of the red states' blue cities are very dangerous.
    A very polite way for you to refuse to listen to any information you don't like.