Page 174 of 196 FirstFirst ... 74124164169170171172173174175176177178179184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1951
    Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

luckiest dude alive.

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    I don't? OK. this is the real world, and i've discovered it's not worth having "conversations" with you. or you're too demanding of random strangers, and don't get "the real world". lol.
    Your faux apathy seems like a success to me.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Member Rookie Poster

I am just glad to see Sara left Medellin, cam life in the three major cities (Medellin, Cali, Bogota) is nothing but a fast paced dead end career for most of them. For some of the girls that work inside and live in cam Studio's it's even worse. Being young surrounded by people telling you that you're beautiful and giving you money in multiple ways from tokens to Western unions across the world can be overwhelming and Sara for sure seemed to be someone who never took it ultra serious and stayed on track. She knew she wanted to get out to build a better life for herself instead of burning out in her 30's in Colombia hooked on drugs and replaced by younger girls which will happen to all of them as time goes on. She got her hormone treatments, surgeries and now look at her, she looks healthy and super happy out of Colombia which fills my heart with joy.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster paulo morales mendoza's Avatar

hahaha and trans girl called laura saenz on here(not real name) said my girl she get $8900 last time they pay. for two weeks.
    you understand little or nothing about here. lot of Amaranta studio girlls work as model advertising clothes and sometime on TV.
    where you think safer than COlombia? the US? make me piss with laughing. I live with girl who webcam and her cousin also webcam live with us.
    she the cousin easy make 5000 tip most days. good dead end work jajajaj
    chigargo as same homicisde number as Medellin.you waych TV to much.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Your faux apathy seems like a success to me.
    what? you're not making much sense, sir.
    The fact you get triggered by some random comments i've made, and in a language that isn't my native tongue, amuses me highly. nd only because some dudes from Cali and Scotland interpreted me to be "rude and abusive". As for you, i don't know you. so i can converse in any which way i can to you without recourse. i didn't know Brits got so sensitive or lacking in social discourse.

either way, back to admiring the hotness of senorita SARA.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    I am just glad to see Sara left Medellin, cam life in the three major cities (Medellin, Cali, Bogota) is nothing but a fast paced dead end career for most of them. For some of the girls that work inside and live in cam Studio's it's even worse. Being young surrounded by people telling you that you're beautiful and giving you money in multiple ways from tokens to Western unions across the world can be overwhelming and Sara for sure seemed to be someone who never took it ultra serious and stayed on track. She knew she wanted to get out to build a better life for herself instead of burning out in her 30's in Colombia hooked on drugs and replaced by younger girls which will happen to all of them as time goes on. She got her hormone treatments, surgeries and now look at her, she looks healthy and super happy out of Colombia which fills my heart with joy.
    Do you know her?

eres una belleza.
    ¿Puedo hacer mi esperma también?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post

eres una belleza.
    ¿Puedo hacer mi esperma también?

Dude you ain't foolin' nobody with your "Spanish from Google Translator" LOL...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Also aside from that Holzz is a jackass; he doesn't have a clue how to engage in conversation with people in the real world.
    Yeah, I should know by now that trying to explain anything to him is futile, while pointing out his idiocy is redundant.

I figured out what holzz was trying to say. Rather than "tus pulgudas en mis menos" he should have said "tus pulgadas en mis manos" - your inches in my hands.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.