Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Top? or Bottom? What's your preference?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    I base my view on most surveys, and anecdotal experiences. I believe you can read this, and not get irked at some random view on a website.
    Like I said, you and many men into TS plus muscular CD/Sissy guy etc. that love to re-define the meaning of the word "straight" that suits them best, which I see no problem, is mostly subjective and not based on logic just so you're able to go to bed at night and it doesn't damage the ego. I see sexually as gray, IMO . Personally, I think you're a bit sensitive and fragile about this topic.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johncock0 View Post
    Like I said, you and many men into TS plus muscular CD/Sissy guy etc. that love to re-define the meaning of the word "straight" that suits them best, which I see no problem, is mostly subjective and not based on logic just so you're able to go to bed at night and it doesn't damage the ego. I see sexually as gray, IMO . Personally, I think you're a bit sensitive and fragile about this topic.
    i am? ok, thanks for trying to read my mind....

i'm saying it as fact. most guys report as straight. to say that sexuality is gray is what people do to look PC and edgy in my experience, but whatever. i didn't get much from this "exchange", otther some some mind-blind fool who get some kudos from trying to read into my intent. i also don't like CDs, so where is this "conversation" going? i guess you cannot handle basic disagreement well, or are trying to practice some online-psychic scoping out.

for what its worth, i don't like guys at all. i like both gg and ts women, only. that's why i identify as straigh, and by definition i would be. but cool, your conversation skills are top notch bro!!

1 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by holzz; 04-12-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

i am? ok, thanks for trying to read my mind....

i'm saying it as fact. most guys report as straight. to say that sexuality is gray is what people do to look PC and edgy in my experience, but whatever. i didn't get much from this "exchange", otther some some mind-blind fool who get some kudos from trying to read into my intent. i also don't like CDs, so where is this "conversation" going? i guess you cannot handle basic disagreement well, or are trying to practice some online-psychic scoping out.

for what its worth, i don't like guys at all. i like both gg and ts women, only. that's why i identify as straigh, and by definition i would be. but cool, your conversation skills are top notch bro!!

Well, let's see. Let's unfold this since you love to stir the pot.

You jumped into conclusions mentioning that I said being into TS is GAY, which I never said. That in itself is defensiveness and you being traumatized from society. Hence, you're very fragile by the ego and your sexuality.

I just mentioned that your subjective meaning of the word "straight" is yours truly and true to you which cool but is not based on logic and wouldn't apply it for everyone claiming to be "straight" while their not. Remember you assume too much, so idk about that. I guess you spend too much on ppl's beds verifying they're straight.

You assumed I said you in specific like CD's while I on the other hand was talking in general.

You claim I'm a mind-blind fool, which I personally think that's a poor self-deflection of you. Keep in mind somewhere between the lines I meant to say I respected your opinion but you got so aggressive. I guess you didn't like that either.

You assume I get enjoyment reading out of your content, I guess disagreeing with you is an enjoyment reading your content, according to you. I guess but not really so I don't agree on that either. Man, I guess you're a bored dude and full of assumptions.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by johncock0; 04-12-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

lol. the aggressiveness is on your part. but cool, i'm glad you got your fill.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

lol. the aggressiveness is on your part. but cool, i'm glad you got your fill.
    lol, nice deflection. I guess am aggressive and got my fill, whatever that means dude!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

lol, nice deflection. I guess am aggressive and got my fill, whatever that means dude!
    Having just read a different thread might be a couple of weeks before he responds to you again..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Veteran Poster

my preference is to be bottom.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Having just read a different thread might be a couple of weeks before he responds to you again..
    Well, I don't think I was waiting for a reply. By your reply, you were and I guess you enjoyed the amusement.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Well, I don't think I was waiting for a reply. By your reply, you were and I guess you enjoyed the amusement.
    I'd be a liar if I said I haven't on occasion found some of his comments entertaining in a ridiculous sort of way.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    I'd be a liar if I said I haven't on occasion found some of his comments entertaining in a ridiculous sort of way.
    Honestly, I don't. He reminds me from a show called the real housewives of whatever but the male version. Which I used to find entertaining in a ridiculous sort of way also but now I find it asinine. This shit gets old for me, IMO.