Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Trolling a bathroom bill governor #BathroomBuddy

Those laws are antitransgender laws and not child protection laws.

Transgender have been in the bathroom with women for the most part without incident.

Only pretty and passable transgenders can use the restroom without hassle of a birth certificate.

Only a few like the TS who stands up and pees.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 07-20-2017 at 08:55 PM.

By keeping an eye on these radicalized mosques and controlling who gets into the country better. And by allowing more law abiding citizens to be armed that's how the risk could have been lessened.the fact is the pulse shooter the San bernadito shooters and the Boston bombers were under the FBI radar but due to regulations of the previous attorney generals they were instructed to back off. In case your unaware these radical muslims kill gays and trans people all over the world.
    These bathroom regulations are mainly targeted at schools and separate facilities would have to be provided.is it a perfect soloution? No but as someone who raised 2 daughters I wouldn't want a 17 year old boy using the bathroom with my 13 yr old daughter because he just felt like being a girl one day,

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    By keeping an eye on these radicalized mosques and controlling who gets into the country better. And by allowing more law abiding citizens to be armed that's how the risk could have been lessened.the fact is the pulse shooter the San bernadito shooters and the Boston bombers were under the FBI radar but due to regulations of the previous attorney generals they were instructed to back off. In case your unaware these radical muslims kill gays and trans people all over the world.
    These bathroom regulations are mainly targeted at schools and separate facilities would have to be provided.is it a perfect soloution? No but as someone who raised 2 daughters I wouldn't want a 17 year old boy using the bathroom with my 13 yr old daughter because he just felt like being a girl one day,
    As someone who is aware that Radical Muslims want to kill gays and transgendered people around the world, I would just like to mention a couple of things:

1. The Pulse shooter was born in Queens and I believed radicalized through YouTube. He also had no known affiliation to ISIS or ISIL.

2. In the state of Florida:

Florida gun laws do not necessitate the registration of shotguns, rifles, or handguns. Also, there is no required Florida gun permit to purchase firearms. Under Florida gun laws, individuals that classify as eligible to purchase and possess firearms must be no less than 18 years of age. Though it is illegal for a minor to purchase or possess a firearm, the exception is that a minor may do so only with the permission of the parent or legal guardian.

For Concealed Carry:

To carry a concealed handgun, one must apply for a license to the Department of Agriculture. The requirements of an eligible applicant are that the individual must be at least 21 years of age, a legal U.S. resident, not a convicted felon, has not been convicted of a crime in the past three years under misdemeanor, felony, or domestic violence statutes, and can provide for adequate and appropriate reasons to carry a concealed weapon.

Then there is this:

A unique facet of Florida gun laws is that it allows for a no "duty to retreat" clause in its legislature. Essentially, this provision of law states that an individual has the right to defend him/herself by any means necessary--including deadly force--if he/she is attacked on a location, as long as the individual is not trespassing. An individual has the right to defend him/herself if the person feels its is absolutely necessary to prevent harm or death to him/herself or others.

I think in the case of the Pulse shooting, I think the shooter was a mentally unstable person who latched on to Radical Islam as a way to deal with his confusion about his sexual orientation. There is nothing more that Democrats, Republicans, or anybody else could have done to the prevent that incident from happening without violating his rights as an American citizen.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Except carry permit holders are prohibited to carry in.places of nuisance which include bars nightclubs and gambling establishment. The shooter was a Muslim and was radicalized in a port St Lucie mosque known to be engaged in such activities.
    The real issue was a police chief told by a democrat mayor to hold off entering. It wasn't until the orange county sheriff said he was taking over and sending his people in that the Orlando authorities relented and went in. That's what went down . I assure you my sources are extremely credible.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

The real issue was a police chief told by a democrat mayor to hold off entering. It wasn't until the orange county sheriff said he was taking over and sending his people in that the Orlando authorities relented and went in. That's what went down . I assure you my sources are extremely credible.
    If your sources are credible then you shouldn't mind sharing them. If you can't share them, then no one has any reason to believe you.

I live in Orlando, by the way.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Lightbulb Re: Trolling a bathroom bill governor #BathroomBuddy

You can not just one day up and say I feel like a girl and use the women restroom.you have to be Diagnosed with Gender Dysforia.

Stop listening to right wing talking points if you can not do independent research to weed out the bullshit lies and misinformation akin to what Faux(fox) news provides.

Last edited by natina; 07-21-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

2 FBI special agents assigned to the case are my sources. And actually Fox news isn't the source of the TG bill, I actually read the law, not just segments. People need to actually research things themselves and not believe any news source . And not believe something because some group of people tell you too.
    I would bet everyone killed at the pulse nightclub wished they would have had a gun.
    You talk about republicans being hate filled and biased, your every bit as bad.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

2 FBI special agents assigned to the case are my sources. And actually Fox news isn't the source of the TG bill, I actually read the law, not just segments. People need to actually research things themselves and not believe any news source . And not believe something because some group of people tell you too.
    I would bet everyone killed at the pulse nightclub wished they would have had a gun.
    You talk about republicans being hate filled and biased, your every bit as bad.
    You're saying we shouldn't believe the news or a group, but we should believe you because you mention two FBI agents but do not provide their names or a report. I will follow your advice and not believe you.

I still fail to see how any of the bathroom bills would have had any affect on the Pulse massacre.

Here's a report on the source of those bathroom bills:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/whos-beh...bathroom-laws/

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Red face Re: Trolling a bathroom bill governor #BathroomBuddy

He is using the old ConGame of a third imaginary person.
    I think it's called the scarecrow argument are strawman argument.

Last edited by natina; 07-22-2017 at 05:26 AM.