Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Imagine a movie about cannibal t-girls that have to feed off twink cocks to survi

"Dr. Margo Hunt finds in the jungle a rival tribe of cannibal women, the Barracuda Women, who are at war with the Piranha women due to differences over which condiment (guacamole or clam dip) most appropriately accompanies a meal of sacrificed man."

Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (1989)

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Imagine a movie about cannibal t-girls that have to feed off twink cocks to survi

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    I was thinking...

Sometimes, you've got to know when to tell that little voice inside your head to just shut the fuck up!
    It's one of those times!

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    "Dr. Margo Hunt finds in the jungle a rival tribe of cannibal women, the Barracuda Women, who are at war with the Piranha women due to differences over which condiment (guacamole or clam dip) most appropriately accompanies a meal of sacrificed man."
    Clam dip...with MAN...Savages!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Silver Poster

I have hosted many a degenerate dinner party, and of course the cum oyster appetizers are always a hit, on Hannibal Lecter nights, it of course depends on which cut of meat you serve to determine the best side dish. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the wine list at said affairs.
    I recently had a vomitorium trough installed at the outside baths for Roman Orgy Night, as well as a giant barbeque pit for pig, and of course, Anaconda Night.
    Some of my fan favorites have been the Keith Richards Transfusion Gala, in which all the partygoers had to wear those cheap hospital gowns with their butts hanging out. Since we used the blood of young black boys because of their universal O blood type, fried chicken and watermelon was served outside.
    For Placenta Night we brought in two very pregnant Hispanic girls who were suckled straight from the teat, and for dessert we had cake and ice cream and presents.
    One of my favorites was the night we served dog, along with a few other Chinese delicacies. My neighbors actually knocked on the door asking if I had seen "Teddy" anywhere, and I replied that I oddly hadn't heard him barking this morning at 5AM.
    Jizm tasting brunch, Cool Hand Luke rectal egg challenge, Endangered Animal Night, the fashion, the place settings, it's good to be old. Decay can be delicious if you do it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oysters.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	867167  

World Class Asshole

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I have hosted many a degenerate dinner party, and of course the cum oyster appetizers are always a hit, on Hannibal Lecter nights, it of course depends on which cut of meat you serve to determine the best side dish. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the wine list at said affairs.
    I recently had a vomitorium trough installed at the outside baths for Roman Orgy Night, as well as a giant barbeque pit for pig, and of course, Anaconda Night.
    Some of my fan favorites have been the Keith Richards Transfusion Gala, in which all the partygoers had to wear those cheap hospital gowns with their butts hanging out. Since we used the blood of young black boys because of their universal O blood type, fried chicken and watermelon was served outside.
    For Placenta Night we brought in two very pregnant Hispanic girls who were suckled straight from the teat, and for dessert we had cake and ice cream and presents.
    One of my favorites was the night we served dog, along with a few other Chinese delicacies. My neighbors actually knocked on the door asking if I had seen "Teddy" anywhere, and I replied that I oddly hadn't heard him barking this morning at 5AM.
    Jizm tasting brunch, Cool Hand Luke rectal egg challenge, Endangered Animal Night, the fashion, the place settings, it's good to be old. Decay can be delicious if you do it right.

and your mom is ok with these parties? usually when a 47 year old still lives at home, he has the common courtesy to have his wild orgy parties in a motel.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    and your mom is ok with these parties? usually when a 47 year old still lives at home, he has the common courtesy to have his wild orgy parties in a motel.
    My Mom is a frequent guest, and your Mom cleans up afterward.

World Class Asshole

My Mom is a frequent guest, and your Mom cleans up afterward.
    hey...my mom isn't mexican!

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Junior Poster

I would love to go to such parties. I get exciting ideas and love to share them.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    I would love to go to such parties. I get exciting ideas and love to share them.
    ok...now i know you are just a 14 year old kid fucking with us

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    ok...now i know you are just a 14 year old kid fucking with us
    I considered posting the details of the parties with the 14 year old boys, but the authorities here warned me about those kind of jokes already.
    I can only guess what the tab would be for a dinner party of eight at a really high priced restaurant.

World Class Asshole