Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Let's ignore Tasha Jones? I think not

I'm trying to find my pic of your nip slip at the TEA awards...that shit was hot!

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Member Rookie Poster

I met you in person and loved every second of it.. you are/were hot..sexy..Beautiful..and my first if I ever get a chance to see you again beautiful..I'll do it in a second hugs sexy <3

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Canadian Adult Star Junior Poster Tashajones's Avatar

Thank you everyone. Honestly I am embarrassed that I posted this, I was at a pretty low point. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the last to bitch about myself or hold a self pity party. I face things head on and don't allow it to bring me down. I think under my current condition I have held my own and went above and beyond what even I expected I could do.

But this last week, sadly, I got an infection and today I had to go back to the hospital to have a minor surgery to correct the issue. I knew something was wrong late last week but was hoping it would pass. But today when I was taking the dogs out, I had a fall going down the stairs. I have fallen and could not get back up lol

When I wrote this post I was in a shit load of pain and was a bit to friendly with my pain pills lol. It happens a girl is allowed to have one of those posts she regrets. I am ok and back home recovering and should be back to normal in the next day or two.

But to all those who responded. You really really made me feel so much better. To RallyCola, I 100% agree with what you said and if you have followed me over the years you would know I am not one of those girls. I am all about sexy :0

Thanks again lets get back to business!

Tasha Jones
    My brand new Clips Store!
    http://clips4sale.com/89835
    My Official website: http://www.clubtasha.xxx
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/tashajonesexperience
    For all my latest naughty pictures check out:
    My Social Media @tstashajones

Sorry to hear about your fall, Tasha. You are definitely in my top ten girls to work with!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lists in general are just gatherings of single or many opinions. Who cares what anyone else thinks. What you think is all that matters, and having high ambitions certainly helps, too. You have been extremely nice towards me, that ranks pretty high on my list, right next to wonder woman. She's real, i swear.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tashajones View Post
    Thank you everyone. Honestly I am embarrassed that I posted this, I was at a pretty low point. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the last to bitch about myself or hold a self pity party. I face things head on and don't allow it to bring me down. I think under my current condition I have held my own and went above and beyond what even I expected I could do.

But this last week, sadly, I got an infection and today I had to go back to the hospital to have a minor surgery to correct the issue. I knew something was wrong late last week but was hoping it would pass. But today when I was taking the dogs out, I had a fall going down the stairs. I have fallen and could not get back up lol

When I wrote this post I was in a shit load of pain and was a bit to friendly with my pain pills lol. It happens a girl is allowed to have one of those posts she regrets. I am ok and back home recovering and should be back to normal in the next day or two.

But to all those who responded. You really really made me feel so much better. To RallyCola, I 100% agree with what you said and if you have followed me over the years you would know I am not one of those girls. I am all about sexy :0

Thanks again lets get back to business!
    You're very welcome Tasha my friend,That's good to hear,That we made you feel better

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Hope you are feeling better Tasha.