Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Black tgirls with huge...

Quote Originally Posted by gregorysgirl View Post

Wow, she's fucking awesome! I think black she-cock is every pervy white boys' fantasy!
    If you're trying to say that just cause I love black shemales , l want to be dominated , used by their big hard cocks , swollow there cum , You're probably right

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Black tgirls rule but I'l never have one

Hey Wayjake I am African American and I love big African cocks too so you're not alone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TSaddicted View Post
    Ashley hunter is too cute. Some of the dicks in here are wayyy too big.
    No the dicks aren't to big you just got an ant size asshole LOL

so you're cute, now what? Junior Poster

for me it ain't about the size...it's that dark skin clittys look soooo much nicer. I can only compare white with polynesian, but I can say that those brown dicks also taste better too.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by peacheater View Post
    for me it ain't about the size...it's that dark skin clittys look soooo much nicer. I can only compare white with polynesian, but I can say that those brown dicks also taste better too.
    There's nothing like an 11 inch African TGirl cock going deep into the ass hitting all types of places you didn't know exist and making you lose your mind! I'm about size won't lie, the bigger the more Ima wanna fuck it and suck it!

Had one my GG got for use to play with, she had 10 inches and was like 2 1/2 inches wide she was thick dicked! she made me stand and bend over and she put the whole dick in my ass until her balls were knocking on my back door. She was a freaky bitch, she like fucking a guy's ass and being whipped by someone while she fuck you in the ass. She fucked the shit out of me I was screaming like a bitch won't lie, I even ran from her dick, she grabbed me by the neck and slapped me like five times and said "Bitch don't you ever run from this dick, bend your bitch ass over Ima bust your ass open". My GG loved it. My GG was whipping her back with the whip and she was ramming me I mean I was bitch screaming. the more I screamed the more she rammed you should of heard the shit she was telling me while she was fucking me. She was a strong bitch and she will pipe your ass good. my asshole was sore for like a week but it was a good sore, so much I got fucked by here by request like five time LOL I mean man that dick was good, my GG squirted on us cause she got off on that shit. The TGirl got so freaky she pulled her dick out my ass and my GG grabbed me by the neck and told me "Taste your ass off my dick you son of bitch".

She was a nasty bitch and I loved it, she came on my face and right after that pissed in my face then made me suck her dick, my GG loved that shit and so did I. She had the big dark dick and that motha fucking dick was good I ain't even going to lie. And her asshole was good too, I couldn't believe it. I wish I could find her me and my GG would fuck here all the time. The bitch over all got some good dick and it's a big dick.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 08-07-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wayjake View Post
    If you're trying to say that just cause I love black shemales , l want to be dominated , used by their big hard cocks , swollow there cum , You're probably right
    Yeah, that's what I meant!

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Hey Wayjake I am African American and I love big African cocks too so you're not alone LOL
    I assure you james living in a little village in sleepy suffolk I stand more chance of winning the loto than bumping into a gorgeous tgirl like the oned on this thread . I'l just keep dreaming

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gregorysgirl View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant!
    Was it something I said or am I that transparent

Does anyone have a video of Kendra from Black tgirls a few years back. I think there's a couple Kendras but my fav is this one:

http://mobile.black-tgirls.com/fr/s9...ra/?viewSpeed=

Quote Originally Posted by wayjake View Post
    I assure you james living in a little village in sleepy suffolk I stand more chance of winning the loto than bumping into a gorgeous tgirl like the oned on this thread . I'l just keep dreaming
    lol You can find them if you want go to the TGirl club they will rape you with their big beautiful black cocks lol

I ran into a few like Jewels in NYC, she is 6'1 fat ass, I mean she looked hot in jeans. and we fucked a lot.