Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Barack Obama Will Not Remove One Gun Nor Even One Bullet From My House

We Brits have done our bit for gun control

Piers Morgan signs off CNN show with final plea for gun control

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...or-gun-control

Please don't send this asshole back to us!

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Professional Poster

Default Re: Barack Obama Will Not Remove One Gun Nor Even One Bullet From My House

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    No president will ever come after your guns or bullets.
    Unfortunately

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Even with free speech there is an exception: you can't yell FIRE in a crowded theatre.

9mm hand guns are designed to kill people and there is absolutely no reason to own one: with an exception: to protect your home.

Gaming the System is how America stays #1

Politically, most Red states have country miles, you can shoot anywhere and not hit anyone. You can bet I'd have a trunkful of guns if I lived there. But does ANYONE really want Sarah Palin carrying the nuclear football in her purse?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_45_Auto_pistol_with_the_improved_sights_modification.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	706306  

World Class Asshole

Angela Lopez Rookie Poster Angelbaby11986's Avatar

obama what kind of name is that hes the worst pres in history along with bush and all the other crooked ppl i mean i know auto insurance is a big thing because stupid people get behind the wheel of cars but us as americans should b able to choose if we want life or health insurance or any type of insurance he just got into office became filthy rich now hes trying to take away peoples guns lol wow hes not even black or white hes a piece of shit and he needs to leave all this political stuff to the white people that actually know what they are doing....he done let our embassy get attacked and didnt do shit about it some one needs to shoot him in da head..... lol sorry every one i just had to throw that out there i seen obamam and saw blood lmfao

3 out of 6 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

lol, that's a funny one.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbaby11986 View Post
    obama what kind of name is that
    Obama (surname) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hes the worst pres in history along with bush and all the other crooked ppl
    Google Warren G. Harding. And Ronald Reagan.

i mean i know auto insurance is a big thing because stupid people get behind the wheel of cars but us as americans should b able to choose if we want life or health insurance or any type of insurance
    If you don't have insurance when you get into an auto accident, don't ask me to pay your hospital bills. Also, gun owners SHOULD have insurance because stupid people get a hold of guns as well.

he just got into office became filthy rich
    No, he got into office because the American public elected him. Very few "average folk" get elected these days anyway because IT TAKES MONEY.

now hes trying to take away peoples guns lol
    He's been "trying to take away people's guns" for five years now. Has he been successful? I still have MY guns; I haven't seen any Secret Service folks at my door asking for my Glock. If he's trying, he's doing a really shitty job at it.

wow hes not even black or white hes a piece of shit
    He's more of a caramel. And I guess you're saying folks that aren't black or white are pieces of shit. Like Asians. And those of Latin descent.

he needs to leave all this political stuff to the white people that actually know what they are doing.
    I'd rather have him in office instead of Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Donald Trump, Mitt Romney, etc....THOSE are some white people (except for Cruz) who know how to run a country. Plus it's not like white people did such a good job the last time they had the presidency. Remember what happened September 11, 2001? Oh, yeah...the president isn't the only one who runs the country. There are three branches of government you know.

he done let our embassy get attacked and didnt do shit about it
    Neither did Bush when our embassies were attacked FOUR TIMES. All Republicans did was cut funding for security that most likely would have prevented that event. Dammit, Benghazi has been debunked already!

some one needs to shoot him in da head...
    People always talking about folks in this country wanting handouts. If you want that job done, do it yourself. Remember, Obama is doing a shitty job with taking your guns, so you should have one handy. Just be prepared to be shot up yourself if you DO try...and have insurance, because I'm not paying for your doctor bills.

lol sorry every one i just had to throw that out there i seen obamam and saw blood lmfao
    Sorry, whenever I see folks acting this way, I wish I could shoot them in the head. And yes, I have insurance.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Hey Ben, what kind of Glock you got? I have a Model 21, 22, and 27. With all the accessories they offer I wish they could sell me an extra hand to hold the 3rd gun with. You got 10 rounders or funner size clips? Glock is good bang for your buck. My Sig P220 cost me almost a grand.

http://us.glock.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbaby11986 View Post
    obama what kind of name is that hes the worst pres in history along with bush and all the other crooked ppl i mean i know auto insurance is a big thing because stupid people get behind the wheel of cars but us as americans should b able to choose if we want life or health insurance or any type of insurance he just got into office became filthy rich now hes trying to take away peoples guns lol wow hes not even black or white hes a piece of shit and he needs to leave all this political stuff to the white people that actually know what they are doing....he done let our embassy get attacked and didnt do shit about it some one needs to shoot him in da head..... lol sorry every one i just had to throw that out there i seen obamam and saw blood lmfao
    I don't always catch the nuance in someone's sense of humor...is this satire?

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    I don't always catch the nuance in someone's sense of humor...is this satire?

If it isn't it's worse than scary.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Gold Poster

Actually Fred that's the literary style known as stream of consciousness. It's definitely a stream.

And two people liked the post. I'm guessing it's those two birdbrains envivision and 95racer. They read it and wish they had thought of it.