Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: I prefer a transsexual that looks like transsexual.

died @ guys with tits...i so need a break from this world

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    died @ guys with tits...i so need a break from this world
    Can I join you, Amber?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Crossdressers are guys with tits but Real MtF TG/TS are chicks with dicks. Of course that is just my opinion since a female brain in a male body would make one female if you are one to believe that mind and not body make a person who they are.
    If they are females in the mind, why do they enjoy fucking. Wouldn't they just want to get fucked.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giadamn View Post
    If they are females in the mind, why do they enjoy fucking. Wouldn't they just want to get fucked.
    That is funny.............wait ! you're serious?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badgrammar7 View Post
    I am not attractive to transsexuals that look like men. I would love a passable transsexual, but what I love even more than that is a transsexual that looks like a transsexual.
    A t-girl that is hot as hell, but you can easily tell that she’s a transsexual from a distance.
    Women like Sabrina Suzuki fit in that description. Does anyone here feel the same way as I do?
    I, for one, am uncertain what is a "transsexual look". By now we all should know the difference between a true transsexual and a confused, uncertain, mistaken drag queen, transvestite, cross dresser who may be calling themselves "transsexual" when becoming a woman for real never enters their minds. I'm not being cruel here when I say that a transsexual seeks to be seen as, treated as, and ultimately become a real woman where a drag queen or transvestite has no desire whatsoever to eventually undergo SRS, and usually just hopes to successfully parody a woman unconcerned whether she passes in public or not. Personally I love the Las Vegas Showgirl, Playboy Bunny or party girl look. Those are the girls guys have always lusted after but is not likely to ever bring home, much to the relief of countless mothers. The bottom line ought not to be how much her transsexual status impacts upon how you feel about her. And the fact that you initially saw her to be a beautiful woman doesn't mean that your heterosexual instincts were in error. A woman is a woman and that's all that should matter in the end.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by beatlephil; 03-04-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    beatlephil

Quote Originally Posted by beatlephil View Post
    I, for one, am uncertain what is a "transsexual look". By now we all should know the difference between a true transsexual and a confused, uncertain, mistaken drag queen, transvestite, cross dresser who may be calling themselves "transsexual" when becoming a woman for real never enters their minds. I'm not being cruel here when I say that a transsexual seeks to be seen as, treated as, and ultimately become a real woman where a drag queen or transvestite has no desire whatsoever to eventually undergo SRS, and usually just hopes to successfully parody a woman unconcerned whether she passes in public or not. Personally I love the Las Vegas Showgirl, Playboy Bunny or party girl look. Those are the girls guys have always lusted after but is not likely to ever bring home, much to the relief of countless mothers. The bottom line ought to be how much her transsexual status impacts how you feel about her. And the fact that you initially saw her to be a beautiful woman doesn't mean that you heterosexual instincts were in error. A woman is a woman and that's all that should matter in the end.
    ^^^
    This.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Rockin' shemale scientist Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Crossdressers are guys with tits but Real MtF TG/TS are chicks with dicks. Of course that is just my opinion since a female brain in a male body would make one female if you are one to believe that mind and not body make a person who they are.
    I love that line: "Drag queens are dudes with boobs, T-girls are chicks with dicks." That's how I explain it to my friends.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, more of a woman than you can ever handle, and my click will break your damn jaw.

The only thing you need in life are friends...those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

And i still don't care.
    Give me a boner, suck my cock, bend over, and I'm happy!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

^ the simple things in life matter more don't they?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman2050@gmail.com View Post
    I love that line: "Drag queens are dudes with boobs, T-girls are chicks with dicks." That's how I explain it to my friends.
    I don't mean it as a matter of disrespect to cross dressers because I really feel everyone should do what makes then happy. That and I think anyone that thinks all the ladies around here are just confused guys with tits really doesn't belong here or get what you ladies have to go through on a day to day basis just to let the person you are on the inside shine through.