Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Have You Been With Jennifer Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I predict the concession stand will do well selling plenty of popcorn during the running time of this thread.

nah...after similar threads like this...i think all that can have been said, has been said. the only thing that will keep this thread going is the OP actually trying to get a "review" of her services. threads like this really do many me laugh because all service providers should advertise YMMV because just because every experience is completely different depending on the girl's mood and level of attraction (or repulsion) by her john.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Veteran Poster

Ms. JP does not hang out with ordinary folks like us- she only like rich spoiled dudes who spend on her fortunes like drunken arab sheikhs.

I doubt that anybody here can afford 1500 $ for 1 hour of sex (most likely rushed session) with a diva wanna be.

Soon enough, her looks will fade away and her tits will start to sag and a new miss thing will take NYC by storm, then she will drop her prices and maybe-maybe I will take her on a test drive.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    threads like this really do many me laugh because all service providers should advertise YMMV because just because every experience is completely different depending on the girl's mood and level of attraction (or repulsion) by her john.
    Hey, for $1500, she better be in a good mood...and as long as a guy is clean and well mannered, he should get top shelf service even if he isn't the best looking...

2 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rallycola View Post
    nah...after similar threads like this...i think all that can have been said, has been said. The only thing that will keep this thread going is the op actually trying to get a "review" of her services. Threads like this really do many me laugh because all service providers should advertise ymmv because just because every experience is completely different depending on the girl's mood and level of attraction (or repulsion) by her john.
    true

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    ms. Jp does not hang out with ordinary folks like us- she only like rich spoiled dudes who spend on her fortunes like drunken arab sheikhs.

Soon enough, her looks will fade away and her tits will start to sag and a new miss thing will take nyc by storm, then she will drop her prices and maybe-maybe i will take her on a test drive.
    rotflmao

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Rookie Poster

Been with Jennifer maybe 4 years ago Total Class Act we hit it off in an online conversation and met later that night for 3 roses it was worth every single pedal kissing was amazing, when she came during 69 she shook with excitement and we cuddled until she caught her breath it was more then i thought i would experience i unfortunately did not seem like a sugar daddy for her and she clearly wanted someone to be just that but for the experience she is all that well hung great kisser and the experience was more then i imagined
    I Do not post on here often and really do not care to but thought i would share what she deserves, an honest review If i was asked if it was worth more money that is all relative to your wallet size

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtserotika View Post
    Been with Jennifer maybe 4 years ago Total Class Act we hit it off in an online conversation and met later that night for 3 roses it was worth every single pedal kissing was amazing, when she came during 69 she shook with excitement and we cuddled until she caught her breath it was more then i thought i would experience i unfortunately did not seem like a sugar daddy for her and she clearly wanted someone to be just that but for the experience she is all that well hung great kisser and the experience was more then i imagined
    I Do not post on here often and really do not care to but thought i would share what she deserves, an honest review If i was asked if it was worth more money that is all relative to your wallet size
    Nice review...3 roses = $300?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

i actually know a guy who was with her (not sure how far they went)- it was a while back (read as years) and she even posted his picture on this forum (i think it was this one). according to her, he didn't know she was ts.

according to him- he did. oh, and i know for certain this was before the $1500/hr thing

Rookie Poster

yes it was 4 years ago before those sky high rates she posts now
    we chatted online and then on the phone and agreed to meet for 300 i picked her up in chelsea she had a room mate issue and we drove to my place it was more then i bargained for i truly felt blessed it was her when we met as i had my doubts but it was all good great experience and she really is all that

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtserotika View Post
    yes it was 4 years ago before those sky high rates she posts now
    we chatted online and then on the phone and agreed to meet for 300 i picked her up in chelsea she had a room mate issue and we drove to my place it was more then i bargained for i truly felt blessed it was her when we met as i had my doubts but it was all good great experience and she really is all that
    Ok, why didn't you go back?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

after that she was not always in ny as she was spending time in san fran and then i just was not seeing ts much have had drinks with her and she was interested but at her now much higher rate the rate is all relative to ones situation i dont need to spend that for great sex it was all great but not worth the grand she wanted so no more repeating but if i had it