Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119169 ... LastLast

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    I also think anyone who supports Zimmerman should join him in jail....

Any volunteers or are you guys not going to support him anymore if that was the consequence? lol..
    GOT DAM!!! LOL hahahah wow!!! you took it there. lol She said the supporters should go to jail too lol hahahah I could never support that dude, a grown ass man hunts down and kills a teen because he wanna be a hero vigilante wanna be cop hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I dunno, but he sounds like he's in the 8th grade. No?
    Ummmmmm saying 8th grade is giving him to much credit, lets go for say ummmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmm DROP OUT!!!? Anyone in school is smarter than he is and I don't want to disrespect anyone in school for that clown. So drop out it is.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

What about the idiots contributing money to his legal bills, like mildcigar? Is that twisted or what? Why don't you just bake some cookies for the Grand Wizard of the KKK while you're at it, mildcigar? I mean, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    What about the idiots contributing money to his legal bills, like mildcigar? Is that twisted or what? Why don't you just bake some cookies for the Grand Wizard of the KKK while you're at it, mildcigar? I mean, wtf?
    You know fair is fair, people have the right to contribute to his legal team if they believe in Zimmerman, just be glad we're not as stupid to do so, thank the high heavens for that.

Veteran Poster

Seems to me this could well turn into a casey anthony fiasco, look at the parallels, trial by media and the prosecutor in my opinion has overhshot her wad, no doubt because she is thinking more about her career than justice. The country is clearly divided on racial lines with 90 percent of blacks have already convicted him without trial ,if zimmerman isn't put away they will be stealing tv's and setting fire to their 'neighbourhoods' .Even worse,tv's are flat screen these days so your average black can carry more than one. Need I remind people about duke lacrosse or that brawley nutcase who made shit up?

Even worse the race hustlers like sharpton and jackson have been unlocked out of their crypts by president obozo ,they are clearly there to distract the american people ,using racial tensions,making out it was a 'whiteman' who shot martin,when the reality is zimmerman is clearly more a spic. The way that lot went on ,it was like the dude who shot the kid was straight out of waffen SS central casting. Several lib media networks, namely nbc and abc have blatantly brought out false reports of what zimmerman said on the 9/11 call and also altered a picture of zimmerman at the police station. They are clearly working with obozo to help him win another election.

It may surprise people given my views, to have some sympathy for martins parents, if my son was shot dead in the street and no one was locked up for it, I would be fucking mad and stood outside the police station with my family 24/7. I thought it was handled very badly by the police, and zimmerman should have been arrested and locked up somewhere at least until a full investigation had been done.

None of them hustlers and those working for these networks give a fuck about one dead black lad,really. What I give a fuck about,isn't the racial aspect (which is very difficult to prove) but this. We have a serpico wannabe walking about with a gun thinking he is 'the law', and challenging anyone he doesn't know,or doesn't like the look of. I think he started shit with martin despite being advised not to ,I don't think martin is the non violent angel pointed out by the left wing media vermin, but like quite a lot of teenage lads especially young black man who demand 'respect' ,took fucking umbridge by being hassled by a fat spic with a cop fetish,when he wasn't up to anything .I understand the anger, as a teenager from a poor area was often hassled by the police when I wasn't up to anything. Zimmerman realised he had taken on more than he could handle when he was being ground pounded,no one was around to help him and shot him.

Thats what I think happened. And to be honest I think zimmerman should be put away for being a fucking twat who ended up killing another human being. But I think given the circus this is turning into, and how the media seems to hamper actually getting justice and how many have already found zimmerman guilty before the trial, I do wonder what will happen now. You see it's fine me giving my opinion, as Iam just another person on the internet, but the media has a responsibility to not make it difficult to get justice for martins family.

And I do think the New black panthers and there idiotic bounty ideas,spike lee sending out lynch mobs and convicted rapist ear chewer mike tyson,should be in the dock right after they have sent down the idiot zimmerman.fucking Obama should be in the dock as well and locked up, martin could be his son could he? what about the huge numbers of young black men shot by other blacks in chicago for instance all the time? Do they look like him too? He never mentioned them or their grieving parents? why because he won't help him get a second term the cynical cunt.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    I also think anyone who supports Zimmerman should join him in jail....

Any volunteers or are you guys not going to support him anymore if that was the consequence? lol..
    They should be in the cells, next door to sharpton, nicole dupree, yourself ,president obozo, jackson and the idiots so far anon who altered 9'11 footage for nbc.

The planet would be a better place without any of you.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Seems to me this could well turn into a casey anthony fiasco, look at the parallels, trial by media and the prosecutor in my opinion has overhshot her wad, no doubt because she is thinking more about her career than justice. The country is clearly divided on racial lines with 90 percent of blacks have already convicted him without trial ,if zimmerman isn't put away they will be stealing tv's and setting fire to their 'neighbourhoods' .Even worse,tv's are flat screen these days so your average black can carry more than one. Need I remind people about duke lacrosse or that brawley nutcase who made shit up?

Even worse the race hustlers like sharpton and jackson have been unlocked out of their crypts by president obozo ,they are clearly there to distract the american people ,using racial tensions,making out it was a 'whiteman' who shot martin,when the reality is zimmerman is clearly more a spic. The way that lot went on ,it was like the dude who shot the kid was straight out of waffen SS central casting. Several lib media networks, namely nbc and abc have blatantly brought out false reports of what zimmerman said on the 9/11 call and also altered a picture of zimmerman at the police station. They are clearly working with obozo to help him win another election.

It may surprise people given my views, to have some sympathy for martins parents, if my son was shot dead in the street and no one was locked up for it, I would be fucking mad and stood outside the police station with my family 24/7. I thought it was handled very badly by the police, and zimmerman should have been arrested and locked up somewhere at least until a full investigation had been done.

None of them hustlers and those working for these networks give a fuck about one dead black lad,really. What I give a fuck about,isn't the racial aspect (which is very difficult to prove) but this. We have a serpico wannabe walking about with a gun thinking he is 'the law', and challenging anyone he doesn't know,or doesn't like the look of. I think he started shit with martin despite being advised not to ,I don't think martin is the non violent angel pointed out by the left wing media vermin, but like quite a lot of teenage lads especially young black man who demand 'respect' ,took fucking umbridge by being hassled by a fat spic with a cop fetish,when he wasn't up to anything .I understand the anger, as a teenager from a poor area was often hassled by the police when I wasn't up to anything. Zimmerman realised he had taken on more than he could handle when he was being ground pounded,no one was around to help him and shot him.

Thats what I think happened. And to be honest I think zimmerman should be put away for being a fucking twat who ended up killing another human being. But I think given the circus this is turning into, and how the media seems to hamper actually getting justice and how many have already found zimmerman guilty before the trial, I do wonder what will happen now. You see it's fine me giving my opinion, as Iam just another person on the internet, but the media has a responsibility to not make it difficult to get justice for martins family.

And I do think the New black panthers and there idiotic bounty ideas,spike lee sending out lynch mobs and convicted rapist ear chewer mike tyson,should be in the dock right after they have sent down the idiot zimmerman.fucking Obama should be in the dock as well and locked up, martin could be his son could he? what about the huge numbers of young black men shot by other blacks in chicago for instance all the time? Do they look like him too? He never mentioned them or their grieving parents? why because he won't help him get a second term the cynical cunt.
    I lost a long post, again. But bottom line is that Arnie666, you are a racist, no matter your skin color is. The issue has always been about justice vs injustice. The media is about giving people the information they are curious about. How many (unarmed) kids go to the store for candy, in the US? A teen doing this, comes up dead, yet the shooter, who admitted to pursuing and confronting him, was released with any court hearing. Zimmerman's presumption of innocence, by self defense, was what the controversy was about. People want a greater truth to come out. And some type of official court proceeding is the best way for that to happen. Your assumptions are racist.

Obama simply responded to a question about this specific case. He was not asked about his opinion on crime, or victims in general. He has a teen aged children of his own. The chain of events started with an Zimmerman's assesment about Martin's looks. That is what Obama responded to.

I recently moved into a racially diverse community. Perhaps my son or I could be confronted as 'not belonging around here'. So in other words, justice in this case has larger implications for many people.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Arnie is a British police officer - and should be ashamed to wear the uniform of a policeman when you judge his continued racist remarks in this forum. The Metropolitan police are currently trying to rid themselves of racists. Hopefully Arnie will be caught in their net - though i suspect he is sufficiently hypocritical to hide his real racist convictions from his fellow officers. He even wears,as a badge of pride, my earlier remarks about him following his talk about "negresses and negroes".

I have no problem being described by a racist thug like him as a liberal in chief. he is a pure scumbag who should be thrown out of his job.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

What disappoints me most about this thread is the frenetic search for a conclusive narrative in advance of any trial: I have drawn attention to the conflicting accounts of who hit whom first if at all and when and where, and so on, and I still have more than one narrative of the 'actual event' to call on, so all I know for sure is that Zimmerman shot Martin.

And yet, we know from scores of miscarriages of justice at trials in which evidence was considered inadmissable, that even trials don't tell the whole of the truth. I don't know in how many trials the prosecution has not disclosed all of its evidence to the defence, thereby withholding vital evidence. The fact that so many people have already condemned Zimmerman in advance of the trial is one thing, he did fire the shot; but without full disclosure the case merely serves to illuminate the tensions that continue to exist between Black America and 'the rest' and which the USA is -probably- never going to deal with.

The core issues here are the State laws in Florida on self-defence using a weapon; and the conduct of the Sanford Police force immediately after the shooting. I would rather a discussion on these than posturing on issues of 'race', whatever that means.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    I lost a long post, again. But bottom line is that Arnie666, you are a racist, no matter your skin color is. The issue has always been about justice vs injustice. The media is about giving people the information they are curious about. How many (unarmed) kids go to the store for candy, in the US? A teen doing this, comes up dead, yet the shooter, who admitted to pursuing and confronting him, was released with any court hearing. Zimmerman's presumption of innocence, by self defense, was what the controversy was about. People want a greater truth to come out. And some type of official court proceeding is the best way for that to happen. Your assumptions are racist.

Obama simply responded to a question about this specific case. He was not asked about his opinion on crime, or victims in general. He has a teen aged children of his own. The chain of events started with an Zimmerman's assesment about Martin's looks. That is what Obama responded to.

I recently moved into a racially diverse community. Perhaps my son or I could be confronted as 'not belonging around here'. So in other words, justice in this case has larger implications for many people.
    Hey idiot, zimmermans assessment on martins looks ,was because he was asked by the 9/11 operator what he looked like, nbc tried to alter the conversation and insert racist undertones into what was said by zimmerman and they were rumbled,and a someone high up in that network who has been kept anon has been fired.

Obama ,as in other cases has jumped the gun without knowing the full facts. Basically because he is a cynical politician not because he identifies at all with martin or other african americans. Obama had a very privilaged upbringing and does not give a shit about them. He prefers the company of blonde thirty something white ex american football players, but that is another conversation.

And where did I say I didn't want zimmerman in jail,I told you what I think of him. Whatever his true intent I think he should be locked up for being a fucking idiot at least who killed someone. I don't even like the stand your ground law as I think it encourages cop freaks like him to act like serpico .In my view zimmerman should have been arrested and processed through the court system straight away. He took a life on the street and should not have been walking free for weeks. I also think it is wise to reserve some judgement on what happened that night until it goes to court but I doubt some here will as they seem to have been present that night and seen and heard it all with their own eyes. Because the media notoriously has made and is making mistakes about who said and did what.

Hold this thought, if the races were reversed and we had a black neighbourhood watch person with a cop fetish believing he is shaft, and a mixed raced young man who ended up dead, the race hustlers would probably be screaming self defence if they made a comment at all. Would obozo be jumping in before the court case I wonder to give us all the benefit of his wisdom, and the media altering 9/11 tapes?

Last edited by arnie666; 04-14-2012 at 03:54 PM.