Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy...

Default Re: Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy...

The best politicians are corrupt:

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Ben....maybe wait until we see if he will win the nomination before you start. I see you must have got your mass mailing from the Paul campaign today...huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Ben....maybe wait until we see if he will win the nomination before you start. I see you must have got your mass mailing from the Paul campaign today...huh? lol
    All the candidates, excluding Ron -- , are pretty scary. Actually, Huntsman seems fairly sensible, rational. And I think Mitt Romney is more moderate than he's coming across. But he has to win over the Republican base.
    So he has to, well, appear slightly unhinged at times -- ha ha ha! Which means he's gotta move way to the right. Which, again, I don't think he is extremely right wing. I think he's a moderate.
    And I should clarify that I have some profound problems/disagreements with Paul's domestic policy positions. But I like him with respect to foreign policy.... He's got some very good points.
    I like the fact that you know where Paul stands. And you either like him or dislike him. He doesn't waver. So, again, you either loathe him or love him. He doesn't say things for electability purposes.

Veteran Poster

Ah yes, 'conservative ron paul' ,who knows he is on a loser so is using leftist criticisms of newt to try and claw some support back.That looks like it has just come off MSLSD/MSLGBT Newt has already come out and declared he has won the nomination, the likes of paul should check themselves in to the nearest old peoples home,or better yet go with his nutters on the occupy movement,occupy the nearest bridge and jump off it. Ron Paul may as well join the democrat party.

Ron paul.. the man who calls israel defending itself against countless sand nigger rocket attacks 'an act of aggression'. Ron Paul the man, who the majority of stormfront support as well as all the 9/11 conspiracy nuts ,great company he attracts.

The most pitful though are his supporters, one week they hate sarah palin,she says one nice comment about the wonderful 'doctor paul' on something he said in a debate and suddenly they positively gush over palin, they do the same with michael savage, one day it's 'fuk michael savage,fascist' etc etc' next day they praise him to the gills. Savage only supports those who appear on his show ,suddenly they realise that?

Last edited by arnie666; 12-05-2011 at 02:07 AM.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    ...as well as all the 9/11 conspiracy nuts ,great company he attracts.
    ...there are quite a few of those on this site as well...sad to say.

Gingrich Signs NOM's Marriage Pledge, Leaving Only Paul Among Major Candidates Not To Have Signed:

http://www.nomblog.com/16745/

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Ron paul.. the man who calls israel defending itself against countless sand nigger rocket attacks 'an act of aggression'. Ron Paul the man, who the majority of stormfront support as well as all the 9/11 conspiracy nuts ,great company he attracts.
    In fact, well documented; whereas the same level of documentation of Israel's attacks on the Palestinians is not covered by Wikipedia as fas as I can tell. For what it's worth, and it's probably not a great deal, there are no 'sand niggers' in Palestine; not sure if they exist anywhere other than your imagination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_Israel,_2011

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    All the candidates, excluding Ron -- , are pretty scary. Actually, Huntsman seems fairly sensible, rational. And I think Mitt Romney is more moderate than he's coming across. But he has to win over the Republican base.
    So he has to, well, appear slightly unhinged at times -- ha ha ha! Which means he's gotta move way to the right. Which, again, I don't think he is extremely right wing. I think he's a moderate.
    And I should clarify that I have some profound problems/disagreements with Paul's domestic policy positions. But I like him with respect to foreign policy.... He's got some very good points.
    I like the fact that you know where Paul stands. And you either like him or dislike him. He doesn't waver. So, again, you either loathe him or love him. He doesn't say things for electability purposes.
    Ben ....here's the problem with Ron Paul.... you'll listen to him speak, and he makes complete sense...especially with his view on the Fed and fiscal policy, and Too Big to Fail...... Then someone will interject a foreign policy question, and any credibility he garners with his knowledge of fiscal matters disintegrates right before your eyes.... He begins sound more like a Pat Paulson character than a serious person vying for the most important job in the world. Would we be better off if he was currently living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave ? Absolutely....but that's not saying all that much. I'd like to see him as Secretary of the Treasury, but he scares me with his strange views internationally and at times has flirted with
    with the thought that 911 was our fault.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Elvenefris's Avatar

I wouldn't vote for Newt based solely on his multiple infidelities. That just shows me he lies regardless of who he hurts, even those closest to him. Better than Romney in some areas, and others not so much. I don't like any of them really.

"Let your steps be blessed, and guided by light"