Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Default Re: Ever been fired from a job?

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    Un peu. It takes a listen or two to get it all down. I comprehend better than I speak.

I love the sound and precision of the language. Plus, as an aspiring world diplomat it's an important language for me to know!

I stream OuiFM all day at work and am surprised at how much I understand, but my speech is limited to enough to get fed and laid.

Yes, their timing & elocution is razor sharp. And like OG hiphop, the beats are simple; it's all about the lyrics and the story.
    If you spent some time in France in any "cité" you would probably understand the rest of the "largo" because half of how they speak is in "verlans" which is backwards for "à l'envers" but you might already know that. Think about doing an internship in Paris, you would love it.....

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    J Edgar was appointed, not elected, and a CD instead of TG but that should count for something.

Definitely have trans folks in civic office- I recall the occasional story but I'm neither politically active nor offended so it just passes through me when I read such need.

And how can you say that about our food, Booby D? Have you never had the wonder they call they McRib?

Did I just understand correctly that J Edgar Hoover was a CD?????

Yeah, I don't know the tally of TGs in any political office. But where Australia might be more progressive is a TG in elected office

I wish someone could answer that question for us..... anybody?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    hey woman I SAID COOK YOUR MAN SOME EGGS OR I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND FUCK YOU TI'LL YOU BLEED
    Russ- too far.

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

hey woman I SAID COOK YOUR MAN SOME EGGS OR I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND FUCK YOU TI'LL YOU BLEED
    This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. And yet you have the nerve to say "Live With Honor" in your signature. Congratulations loser.

I think I am going to make some eggs now. Hahahahahahahaha.........

Last edited by Debra; 11-07-2011 at 08:58 AM.
    "Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. Congratulations loser.

Hey Deb, do you know of any TGs in elected office in the USA??? MdR Dave & I were trying to figure that out. I think we have some TGs in appointed office, but what about elected....? Off the top of your head..

Could you supply us with some names? I'd like to look them up...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    Hey Deb, do you know of any TGs in elected office in the USA??? MdR Dave & I were trying to figure that out. I think we have some TGs in appointed office, but what about elected....? Off the top of your head..

Could you supply us with some names? I'd like to look them up...
    I am not sure, but I bet there are some. I am going to have to do a Google search and see what comes up. You guys have me curious now.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.

I am not sure, but I bet there are some. I am going to have to do a Google search and see what comes up. You guys have me curious now.
    Well, russtafa brought it up and I thought if OZ could have a TG mayor, are we far behind or anywhere to that happening. I think we've appointed a TG to some political seat, but I'm confusing myself now.....

5 Star Poster

This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. And yet you have the nerve to say "Live With Honor" in your signature. Congratulations loser.

jiggly is cool and so is slingblade don't knock them they should be Aussies

live with honour

Well, russtafa brought it up and I thought if OZ could have a TG mayor, are we far behind or anywhere to that happening. I think we've appointed a TG to some political seat, but I'm confusing myself now.....
    Well we have gay and lesbians elected to public offices, I am sure one of them is a bisexual. So that leaves TS, and I find it hard to believe that in a country this big with so many elective offices, that not one of them has a TS behind the desk. There just has to be at least one somewhere. I will do the search if I get a chance today. If I find anything I will post it here.

5 Star Poster

we have a tg mayor in Kalgoolie it's a very working class tough town that is the heart of conservative voting in that area

live with honour

jiggly is cool and so is slingblade don't knock them they should be Aussies
    No they aren't. They are racist TS hating pigs. If that is what you want for friends in OZ, then it explains a lot about you.