Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Default Re: New Gurl In Town

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Debra how on earth do you tuck it?
    Hahaha... Now there is a question I don't hear too often. But an honest one.

When I am hard, I am a thick 7 to 7 1/2 inches. But when I am soft I hang down only about 3 inches and very soft. I have one of those soft dicks that can be pushed up inside me with a finger. But in panties or a bikini, I just point it downward and it flattens out pretty well. You have to look closely to see the buldge. My balls are in a tight sack that doesn't hang down, so they lay pertty flat too. The hormones had something to do with that.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post

When I am hard, I am a thick 7 to 7 1/2 inches. But when I am soft I hang down only about 3 inches and very soft. I have one of those soft dicks that can be pushed up inside me with a finger. But in panties or a bikini, I just point it downward and it flattens out pretty well. You have to look closely to see the buldge. My balls are in a tight sack that doesn't hang down, so they lay pertty flat too. The hormones had something to do with that.
    I can suck them balls back down to its hanging position

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Senior Member Professional Poster

Wow, I'm surprised you answered in such detail lol. Have you ever had an unwanted erection while tucked?

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised you answered in such detail lol. Have you ever had an unwanted erection while tucked?
    I have said many times that I am not shy when it comes to an honest question. It's the "I wanna fuck you" posts that don't get a reply. Only a couple of people that I know better and joke around with (Like Dino or a few of the ladies like Adriana and Devon) can get away with it. But if people don't know by now that I am not here for that, then they never will.

Yes I remember getting erections while tucked, but they usually do not go full erect. Try tucking your dick then get an erection. You reach a certain point where it begins to hurt, and the pain takes it back down. Hahaha... I bet many of the girls here can tell you that. I also don't wear real tight clothes that shows it off either.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.

Professional Poster

I have said many times that I am not shy when it comes to an honest question. It's the "I wanna fuck you" posts that don't get a reply. Only a couple of people that I know better and joke around with (Like Dino or a few of the ladies like Adriana and Devon) can get away with it. But if people don't know by now that I am not here for that, then they never will.

Yes I remember getting erections while tucked, but they usually do not go full erect. Try tucking your dick then get an erection. You reach a certain point where it begins to hurt, and the pain takes it back down. Hahaha... I bet many of the girls here can tell you that. I also don't wear real tight clothes that shows it off either.

Can I fuck u so hard that I can see the tip of my wewe poke out ur mouth?

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Yeah fair enough. Tucking my dick doesn't sound too fun tbh lol, so I'll just take your word for it

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    Can I fuck u so hard that I can see the tip of my wewe poke out ur mouth?
    Knowing fully well what I think about that, why would you say it? If you want to follow the famous footsteps of Slingblade, Jiggly, Freddie, and a few other typical ego maniacal assholes, then you are doing a fine job.

We were having such a great conversation earlier about our jobs and what equipment we use. Is it that you lost the argument about MAC vs Windows? Did that bruise your ego and now you feel the need to soothe it by insulting a nice person who meant you no harm?

Oh well. There's one in every crowd.

Professional Poster

We were having such a great conversation earlier about our jobs and what equipment we use. Is it that you lost the argument about MAC vs Windows? Did that bruise your ego and now you feel the need to soothe it by insulting a nice person who meant you no harm?
    No, it's because my windows laptop gave me the blackscreen of death

Last edited by SirCumsAlot; 11-07-2011 at 07:49 AM.
    I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    No, it's because my windows laptop gave me the blackscreen of death
    I'm sorry you had a problem with a PC with windows. Believe it or not, MAC can do that too, and many have. They can't all be gems out of the box. It's only microprecessor chips. Sometimes you get a bad one. But that's no reason to start insulting me. I didn't fuck up your computer.

I am on my 3 Windows laptop, and have never had a single problem. None of my friends or co-workers have either. If you bought a gallon of milk and it tasted bad, does that mean you would never buy milk again? If you had gone out and bought another PC with Windows, it probably would have been fine for years. You are the unlucky bastard that got a bad one. It happens.

And by the way. That picture of MAC vs Windows is bull shit. If any of the anti Windows ads from MAC were true, Microsoft wouldn't be still outselling MAC 20 to 1 and they would go out of business. Think about it.