Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Default Re: What Is The Next Gun You Plan On Buying?

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I bet you can't wait to visit me now, right? Even I own a handgun, just because I think I need to.

you're kidding, right?

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    you're kidding, right?
    No I am serious. I own a 9mm and I am very good with it.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    In my state, we can shoot intruders on sight. It's called the Castle Doctrine.
    Depending on your state those laws can fuck you too. Not all castle doctrine states allow for immediate deadly force and the ones that do in most cases require you to prove the intent of the criminal was to do bodily harm to one of the inhabitants of the home and not just the property. All castle doctrine states still require the home owner to measure his response stating that the force being used must be reasonable and proportionate. But I guess if you kill the guy you can say whatever you want.

Last edited by Quiet Reflections; 11-07-2011 at 05:47 AM.

I bet you can't wait to visit me now, right? Even I own a handgun, just because I think I need to.
    It's not you, because in context that's an entirely understandable position.

It's the fucked-up culture that willingly accepts and celebrates that carrying deadly weapons around is an entirely correct thing to do.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

No I am serious. I own a 9mm and I am very good with it.
    Well as long as you practice, so it's not a big shock to pull the trigger and to hear that load BANG, but most importantly to hit what you're aiming.

It's strange, when I live in the States I don't think about guns, but whenever I live in a country outside of Europe, I always have some one find me one for the house or my car. Very curious.....

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Yes, kids say the "dambest" things. LOL at a LOSER!

LOL....sticking with substance again I see. I'll take the loser tag and wear it as a badge of honor coming for the single most intolerant, presumptuous person I have ever encountered. Sure you like to tell yourself you're all for diversity...you play that role nicely...until it comes to diversity of opinion. I'm convinced that a projectile shot out of a firearm is less harmful that your bitter scorn and contempt when someone dare hold a different opinion than you. And you'll just get worse as your opinions are viewed as marginal by most. You can't just say you're against firearms, you have to insult everyone that happens to disagree with some childish penis reference. That's your pompous style....you do it on every issue from global warming to tax policy. You think you're the single smartest person in the room, and all we have to do is ask you.....you'll be sure to tell us. How could so many just not see it Trish's way?

Lock and Load Trish !!!!!!

Last edited by onmyknees; 11-07-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Fuck a gun! Imma buy me a super soaker, fill that sumbitch up with mercury, and squirt the first dude who tries to break into my house, then watch his ass slowly die on his way to the getaway car

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    LOL....sticking with substance again I see. I'll take the loser tag and wear it as a badge of honor coming for the single most intolerant, presumptuous person I have ever encountered. Sure you like to tell yourself you're all for diversity...you play that role nicely...until it comes to diversity of opinion. I'm convinced that a projectile shot out of a firearm is less harmful that your bitter scorn and contempt when someone dare hold a different opinion than you. And you'll just get worse as your opinions are viewed as marginal by most. You can't just say you're against firearms, you have to insult everyone that happens to disagree with some childish penis reference. That's your pampas style....you do it on every issue from global warming to tax policy. You think you're the single smartest person in the room, and all we have to do is ask you.....you'll be sure to tell us. How could so many just not see it Trish's way?
    Seriously? Bullets aren't as bad as insults? Isn't that carrying the NRA's doctrine just a little too far?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Wow! I seem to have stepped on OMK's tail.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Depending on your state those laws can fuck you too. Not all castle doctrine states allow for deadly force and the ones that do in most cases require you to prove the intent of the criminal was to do bodily harm to one of the inhabitants of the home and not just the property. All castle doctrine states still require the home owner to measure his response stating that the force being used must be reasonable and proportionate.
    While there is a few limitations to our Castle Doctrine, I have the right to stand my ground. I don't have to retreat to the farthest corner of my house and then anounce that I might shoot. Also, we have a very broad definition of what buildings are included in the doctrine (it includes RVs and tents).

It would be up to the State to prove that the shooting was not justified.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.