Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Question New here and need some thoughts on myself...

Hello I'm new to the whole trans anything. Anyways in part due to my Gf's fantasies I have had a few experiences with other men. To my surprise I enjoyed it. I have come to understand that I like "cock", that being said I hold no attraction to men besides the genitalia. So after some research I found that makes me Hetroflexible.

Anyways back on topic my Gf recently suggested I try looking at Trans girls. I must admit that it's quite a turn on. Like they say "the best of both worlds".

But here is my conundrum...I have always thought that trans people are mentally ill. Don't get me wrong I am no bigot. I have no hate or disgust for anyone as such. If anything in the past I have felt sorry for them not getting the help they need.

But now all this has me in a bind, while yes it is a fetish that has brought me ahead to think about it another way. I still kind of feel strange about it.

Thoughts about me feelings about this? Once more I have no hate towards anyone like that, it has always just been my thoughts on the subjects. A line of thinking that I am now realizing I may be wrong about..And idk how I feel about all that.

0 out of 5 members liked this post.

Pb9717 Rookie Poster

Default Re: New here and need some thoughts on myself...

Your confused. Far more than you know. And no one wants your pity for thier challenges. Dude, your treating people like their your tools to sample, experiment, and see how you react to them. You need to rethink the things you write here.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Let me quote you...

"I have always thought that trans people are mentally ill."

That is your issue. Aside from the fact you suggest you "like cock" having had "experiences with other men" but don't find them attractive...

If you like cock, have engaged in sexual fun with guys and enjoyed it but also like women then you are Bi, just learn to accept it. And Trans people aren't "mentally ill" in fact mentally they are much more certain than you are - they know who they are and are trying to become exactly what they are on the inside on the outside. In contrast you like something (cock) but have been so deeply socially conditioned that you are worried that is wrong. There is nothing wrong with liking cock or pussy or both if that's what you like then embrace it, enjoy it and stop worrying about what other people think.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by pb9717 View Post
    Your confused. Far more than you know. And no one wants your pity for thier challenges. Dude, your treating people like their your tools to sample, experiment, and see how you react to them. You need to rethink the things you write here.
    And there it is. No I am not treating people like tools. I have already explained myself in that regard.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Let me quote you...

"I have always thought that trans people are mentally ill."

That is your issue. Aside from the fact you suggest you "like cock" having had "experiences with other men" but don't find them attractive...

If you like cock, have engaged in sexual fun with guys and enjoyed it but also like women then you are Bi, just learn to accept it. And Trans people aren't "mentally ill" in fact mentally they are much more certain than you are - they know who they are and are trying to become exactly what they are on the inside on the outside. In contrast you like something (cock) but have been so deeply socially conditioned that you are worried that is wrong. There is nothing wrong with liking cock or pussy or both if that's what you like then embrace it, enjoy it and stop worrying about what other people think.
    Hmm Socially conditioned. Righht. Well you are correct that effects many people. But maybe you should learn what bisexual actually means. Because I assure you I'm not. Trust me I wish I was, it would make things much easier. After much research the closest term I could find that may fit me is Hetroflexible. All that aside thanks for yet another person bashing me for what I have thought. Clearly despite not being hateful about it or anything I'm still a shitty person. Thanks for letting me know everyone.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ZeroXDLV; 08-09-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroXDLV View Post
    Hmm Socially conditioned. Righht. Well you are correct that effects many people. But maybe you should learn what bisexual actually means. Because I assure you I'm not. Trust me I wish I was, it would make things much easier. After much research the closest term I could find that may fit me is Hetroflexible. All that aside thanks for yet another person bashing me for what I have thought. Clearly despite not being hateful about it or anything I'm still a shitty person. Thanks for letting me know everyone.
    I'm well aware of what Bisexual means. Let me quote you once more:

" I have had a few experiences with other men. To my surprise I enjoyed it."

If you did it once and hated it - you aren't bisexual. If you did it twice just to be sure - you're confused. If you did it a few times and enjoyed it - you are bisexual (assuming you still like girls too). If I hate something I don't keep doing it just to make sure; if I find something repulsive trust me I don't do it again. If I do it a few times and enjoy it well exactly that.

Heteroflexible is utter bollocks unless it means something like "I generally prefer girls but if someone with a cock is hot I'll fuck them too".

I'm not hating on you at all just being a realist - if you are attracted to girls or guys or T-girls, even if you only like cock when it's attached to someone really attractive that's fine. I mean the only attracted to stunningly hot people with cocks would be mildly shallow but honest at least.

But don't get your nose out of joint if you come asking for opinions and you get them. You asked.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    I'm well aware of what Bisexual means. Let me quote you once more:

" I have had a few experiences with other men. To my surprise I enjoyed it."

If you did it once and hated it - you aren't bisexual. If you did it twice just to be sure - you're confused. If you did it a few times and enjoyed it - you are bisexual (assuming you still like girls too). If I hate something I don't keep doing it just to make sure; if I find something repulsive trust me I don't do it again. If I do it a few times and enjoy it well exactly that.

Heteroflexible is utter bollocks unless it means something like "I generally prefer girls but if someone with a cock is hot I'll fuck them too".

I'm not hating on you at all just being a realist - if you are attracted to girls or guys or T-girls, even if you only like cock when it's attached to someone really attractive that's fine. I mean the only attracted to stunningly hot people with cocks would be mildly shallow but honest at least.

But don't get your nose out of joint if you come asking for opinions and you get them. You asked.
    No the hate I was referring to was due to the mentally ill thing I said. I'm an open minded person and that is just what I believe, or believed not sure anymore. Hence my confusion. That is what I am confused about. People can hate on me all they want but at least I'm honest and trying to understand any other way about the subject because yes I understand I may have been in the wrong.

Once more about the bisexual thing. I have no attraction to men. I am quite the dominant guy much of the time. However when it comes to men I don't really get turned on in that way. Sure getting fucked and stuff is fun because it feels good. Don't really care for what attached to the cock however. Once more I suggest you actually look up what bisexual means. It means being attracted to both male and females. While I am attracted to females I am not to males in that aspect. I already explained this is the reason that my interest in trans members began to begin with. While no it is not a noble reason for me to question my beliefs about a large group of people. It is a reason none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroXDLV View Post
    No the hate I was referring to was due to the mentally ill thing I said. I'm an open minded person and that is just what I believe, or believed not sure anymore. Hence my confusion. That is what I am confused about. People can hate on me all they want but at least I'm honest and trying to understand any other way about the subject because yes I understand I may have been in the wrong.

Once more about the bisexual thing. I have no attraction to men. I am quite the dominant guy much of the time. However when it comes to men I don't really get turned on in that way. Sure getting fucked and stuff is fun because it feels good. Don't really care for what attached to the cock however. Once more I suggest you actually look up what bisexual means. It means being attracted to both male and females. While I am attracted to females I am not to males in that aspect. I already explained this is the reason that my interest in trans members began to begin with. While no it is not a noble reason for me to question my beliefs about a large group of people. It is a reason none the less.
    I can clear up the being confused about Trans people being mentally ill thing quite easily - they aren't. No need to be confused, they just want to be who they were meant to be/are.

As for the bisexual thing this is what isn't clear - if you had said my GF used a Dildo on me and I liked it that doesn't mean you're bisexual for example it just means as you said "getting fucked and stuff is fun because it feels good". But you said you "had a few experiences with other men. To my surprise I enjoyed it"; now if you had one experience with a man and thought 'Wow getting fucked felt good but I didn't enjoy it much as I'm not attracted to guys' I'd understand that but you went back for more. You liked it, 'enjoyed it' etc. You might be trying to rationalise things by saying that you find T-girls attractive (of course you can find them attractive regardless) but if you had sex with not one guy but a few or even the same guy several times and 'enjoyed it' then you had to find them attractive in some way - even if you simply thought they had an amazing cock.

If you like girls and have repeatedly (that's what you put forward not me) chosen to have sex with men too and enjoyed it then you are most definitely Bisexual. You might not be ready to fully admit so yet, it takes everyone different amounts of time to come out of the closest so to speak but there is nothing wrong with it. And being absolutely honest as far as I see it being bisexual or even pansexual if you prefer just means you are exercising freedom of choice - if you want to be a slave to absolute dictionary definitions then so be it but really that is just another symptom of not being quite ready to admit who you are and what you enjoy.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Zero, I was commissioned to write an article for Eros about a year ago called "Examining the Origins of Attraction to Transsexuals" which touches on some of the questions you are raising. It's no longer available on their website, but I got permission to reprint it on my blog.

You can check it out at this link:

http://www.wendysummers.net/16-blog/...o-transsexuals

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'll just leave you with this. There is a difference between attraction (what is what makes someone heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual) and sexual pleasure.

Also I'm not "attempting to rationalize" anything. Once more the whole reason that this subject interests me is because yes I like cock, but am attracted to the females physical form and not the males. I'm sorry is this really that hard for you to understand?

Oh and once more this thread is about my conflicting morals regarding trans people. My beliefs that they are mentally ill vs my desire to possibly be with one someday. Because those two things do not go together. This thread is not about my sexuality that's something I figured out awhile ago and am at peace with. I mean believe what you want but as any drunk guy who wakes up next to an ugly girl will tell you, sex does not equal attraction.

Also once more before I get any hate about such a belief, please try to understand where I am coming from. Logically I have always assumed they are mentally ill due to the fact they are trying to be something they pretty much can never be. This may be ignorant, something I am just now starting to realize. I am sorry if such a belief offends people, I truly am. This is just always what I have thought.

Also thank you Wendy for the article, sounds like it may be helpful I'll give it a read.