Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TS & Swallowing

  1. #1
    Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10

    Default TS & Swallowing

    I have seen a few TS and I don't see any TS Swallow cum. Maybe you ladies can give me some insight on this. How many of you like cum?

    I asking for two reasons. 1 Cum swallowing is something that I like to see. 2 Because I am a huge fan of this. I will be starting an Adult site on this. We would like to have a website with TS Swallowing. Again any info you ladies can give will be a big help. Any TS who would like to be on the site. Just PM Me. Thanks



  2. #2
    Platinum Poster TsVanessa69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Swallowing

    I personally don't swallow, not even for a boyfriend, cum to think of it I don't have any girlfriends who do either. For the right guy i would do a facial.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0032_small_154.jpg 
Views:	7326 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	56402   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0031_small_173.jpg 
Views:	7336 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	56403  



  3. #3
    Professional Poster scorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Its not more unusall that a tg swallow than a gg or a guy.
    I have seen it in pics movies and even have the plesure to cum in a t-girls mouth.
    Search and you will find


    I intend to live forever -- so far, so good

  4. #4
    Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thanks.. I just wanted to know if TS women like swallowing. I do not see it in alot of adult movies. Also Like I said before we are working on a site and wanted to know if any women would like to be a part of it. We will shoot in NY.



  5. #5
    Gold Poster peggygee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.
    Posts
    4,001

    Default Re: TS & Swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by resistance
    I have seen a few TS and I don't see any TS Swallow cum. Maybe you ladies can give me some insight on this. How many of you like cum?

    Thanks
    If I like him - spit

    If I LOVE him - swallow



  6. #6
    Silver Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,148

    Default

    hmm...would you swallow a TS resistance?



  7. #7
    5 Star Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    For what it's worth, I like to listen to LoveLine on the radio when driving home at night. Dr. Drew happened to mention tonight that the mouth is actually pretty hostile to the HIV virus - but the esophagus is not. So, spit, don't swallow, if you don't know your partner, but you love the old happy ending.
    And then gargle with some Jack Daniels, I guess. Never had a TS cum in my mouth personally.



  8. #8
    Silver Poster slinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    What's the opposite of "admirer"?
    Posts
    3,103

    Default Re: TS & Swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by resistance
    I have seen a few TS and I don't see any TS Swallow cum. Maybe you ladies can give me some insight on this. How many of you like cum?

    Thanks
    If I like him - spit

    If I LOVE him - swallow
    If you wanna show off: gargle.



  9. #9
    Silver Poster slinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    What's the opposite of "admirer"?
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    For what it's worth, I like to listen to LoveLine on the radio when driving home at night. Dr. Drew happened to mention tonight that the mouth is actually pretty hostile to the HIV virus - but the esophagus is not. So, spit, don't swallow, if you don't know your partner, but you love the old happy ending..
    Also, DON'T BRUSH YOUR TEETH before or afterwards.



  10. #10
    5 Star Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Also, DON'T BRUSH YOUR TEETH before or afterwards.
    Ever again?! Man, that's rough.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •