Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    I just this place advertised in NYC - tranny lap dances available! I KNEW there was demand!! But no one ever replies on any tranny site when I ask this!

    http://www.trannystrip.com/

    How about the agencies offering girls who do this? Come on Bella there must be some london ladyboys who can do this surely!

    Geri xxx



  2. #2
    Senior Member Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The mon
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    They all can do it... some better than others....

    Dada is an accomplished pole dancer! as is Helen and Myami (Probably a little rusty but all the same they are all very talented girls)...

    Georgina I know for a fact is amazing... A while back a sweet guy called and said I just want to dance with a girl... so we scheduled Georgina, he taught her the Tango and in returned she taught him some Samba... He was thrilled to bits with his date.

    So for you.. I shall create a new category on LLB for this and include the girls who generally have the moves like Jagger

    will post back soon xx

    Bella x



  3. #3
    Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    Oh that would be awesome thanks Bella then I'd have all 3 categories I like ie crossdressing, domination and lapdancing!



  4. #4
    Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonLadyboys View Post
    They all can do it... some better than others....

    Dada is an accomplished pole dancer! as is Helen and Myami (Probably a little rusty but all the same they are all very talented girls)...

    Georgina I know for a fact is amazing... A while back a sweet guy called and said I just want to dance with a girl... so we scheduled Georgina, he taught her the Tango and in returned she taught him some Samba... He was thrilled to bits with his date.

    So for you.. I shall create a new category on LLB for this and include the girls who generally have the moves like Jagger

    will post back soon xx

    Bella x
    Hi Bella I see this section is up now! Precious looks great I will possibly book her during next week.

    I might get a duo for one that does cross dressing too!

    Geri xxx



  5. #5
    Senior Member Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The mon
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    I don't mess around... If I say I will do it then I will

    The category is in progress and new girls will be added accordingly

    re dada... she has just produced some new pictures.....

    http://www.londonladyboys.com/gallery/ts-dada-/188


    cough cough!

    x



  6. #6
    Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonLadyboys View Post
    I don't mess around... If I say I will do it then I will
    x
    hope its same for the girls like precious lol! Hope one does crossdressing and lapdancing some day but one at a time will be fun too!

    Geri xxx



  7. #7
    Senior Member Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The mon
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: London Tranny Strippers - how about LLB?

    Multi talented, multi functional professional transsexuals darling

    Everyone has their limits, its just some are way higher than others.

    There are on a few TS on LLB who answer my every question with 'Yes I can do'!

    lol.... Gisele (http://www.londonladyboys.com/gallery/ts-gisele--/209) is a dirty minded individual who answers my questions like that allot, as is Crystal (http://www.londonladyboys.com/gallery/ts-crystal-/85)..

    Even I at this stage in LLB's life cycle do not sully understand the full extent of every girls service which is why I love opportunities such as this one which is to create categories based around what my clients what to know

    LAP DANCE GIRLS:
    http://www.londonladyboys.com/escorts/lap%20dance

    What I will add, those who have seen my website will agree that my categories are truthful and actually based around the services actually provided by the girl and not the ones that I assume that they do! xx


    x B

    Quote Originally Posted by Geri23 View Post
    hope its same for the girls like precious lol! Hope one does crossdressing and lapdancing some day but one at a time will be fun too!

    Geri xxx



Similar Threads

  1. Are there any Tranny Strippers in the UK?
    By abporsche in forum Escort Reviews
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 10:43 AM
  2. Tgirl Strippers London
    By curiousguy29 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:50 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:50 AM
  4. Tranny Strippers fully nude in San Diego!!!!!
    By Morgan Bailey in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 06:29 PM
  5. TS Strippers?
    By Andrew Johnson in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •