Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Professional Poster nonnonnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Wow, Mickie has kind of a funky pussy! Did she burn it on the stove or something?
    actually



  2. #12
    Count Drugula Arise... Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    22,892

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Wow, Mickie has kind of a funky pussy! Did she burn it on the stove or something?
    She had a match with Terry Funk once. He beat her from pillar to post, slapped the Spinning Toe Hold on her, then took a branding iron to her flounder.

    Funk got color when Mickie got him in a Leg Scissors. Her maxi-pad popped out and Terry got to wear the proverbial crimson mask without even gigging himself once.





  3. #13
    Gold Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    She had a match with Terry Funk once. He beat her from pillar to post, slapped the Spinning Toe Hold on her, then took a branding iron to her flounder.

    Funk got color when Mickie got him in a Leg Scissors. Her maxi-pad popped out and Terry got to wear the proverbial crimson mask without even gigging himself once.

    Menstrual gigging! I can't believe that hasn't actually been done before!



  4. #14
    Count Drugula Arise... Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    22,892

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Menstrual gigging! I can't believe that hasn't actually been done before!
    No gigging on her part. The dam burst and the Red Sea cascaded out of her vagina.




  5. #15
    Gold Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    No gigging on her part. The dam burst and the Red Sea cascaded out of her vagina.
    It's nature's gigging!



  6. #16
    Veteran Poster MrBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    586

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    I honestly don't think thats Mickie James.



  7. #17
    Professional Poster nonnonnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xVICx411 View Post
    I actually thought she looked great in playboy!! But the sex tape thing totally ruined her for me! But maybe once she gets a bit more work in porn, she might be able to do good!
    I shouldn't blame chyna. I was still into wrestling at the time and got my friend's mom to buy us a playboy lol. I was excited to open it up as I was expecting to see a semi celeb having sex but what I got were a few tasteful boob shots I think? and maybe a butt



  8. #18
    Gold Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I shouldn't blame chyna. I was still into wrestling at the time and got my friend's mom to buy us a playboy lol. I was excited to open it up as I was expecting to see a semi celeb having sex but what I got were a few tasteful boob shots I think? and maybe a butt
    Which one did she look like in Playboy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCACQN2CH.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	399179  



  9. #19
    Professional Poster nonnonnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    #2 haha
    may have been airbrushed....



  10. #20
    #fuckcancer Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    10,001

    Default Re: Chyna AKA Joanie Laurer now working for Vivid!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Which one did she look like in Playboy?
    'Roids are baaad, Mm'kay?!

    ~BB~


    Bella-XXX.com

Similar Threads

  1. Octomom Gets $1 Million Porn Offer From Vivid Entertainment
    By Silcc69 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Review - Yuki of the Chyna Doll duo
    By Prospero in forum Escort Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. Any info on the NEW Joanie Laurer (Chyna) Sex Tape
    By ttmanofsteel1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. vivid.com any good?
    By SXFX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:01 AM
  5. Chyna (Joanie Laurer) is a woman, correct?
    By d in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •