Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    319

    Default Ron Jeremy in a Shemale Flick

    I just receive a DVD in the mail and Ron Jeremy seems to be fucking a post op tgirl.



  2. #2
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Who knew?



  3. #3
    Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65

    Default

    maybe he doesnt know


    If I knew then what i know now. Experience is a good teacher.

  4. #4
    Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In your dreams....
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wukinpunub68
    maybe he doesnt know

    I don't know what DVD you got, but if it's called "Sulka's Wedding", I'm pretty sure he knew.



  5. #5
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    460

    Default

    ron jeremy will fuck anything


    Nothing to see here folks.

  6. #6
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by wukinpunub68
    maybe he doesnt know

    I don't know what DVD you got, but if it's called "Sulka's Wedding", I'm pretty sure he knew.
    The DVD is called A Taste of Sulka, it has 3 scenes w/Ron Jeremy.



  7. #7
    Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In your dreams....
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by wukinpunub68
    maybe he doesnt know

    I don't know what DVD you got, but if it's called "Sulka's Wedding", I'm pretty sure he knew.
    The DVD is called A Taste of Sulka, it has 3 scenes w/Ron Jeremy.

    Well, there you go then! LOL Sulka was a huge (in every sense of the word!) TS porn star back in the day.



  8. #8
    Veteran Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    639

    Default

    i don't remember the name of the film, but pre-op transexual
    Angelique Ricard had a three-some scene with Ron Jeremy
    and a GG female where she sucked on Ron Jeremy's cock .


    Angelique Ricard is in a number of trannie movies , most notable
    in Vanessa Del Rio's "Viva Vanessa : the Undresser. "



  9. #9
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by wukinpunub68
    maybe he doesnt know

    I don't know what DVD you got, but if it's called "Sulka's Wedding", I'm pretty sure he knew.
    The DVD is called A Taste of Sulka, it has 3 scenes w/Ron Jeremy.

    Well, there you go then! LOL Sulka was a huge (in every sense of the word!) TS porn star back in the day.
    It seems that she went from pre-op to post-op. In the movie she is both.



  10. #10
    Professional Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In your dreams....
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Yes, she started out in films as a pre-op, then had the change, then did at least a few films after she had her change.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •