Page 68 of 288 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Muscle girl

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: Muscle girl

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    A fit, muscular woman is a healthy woman is a sexy woman (steroids aside...never really got into the lantern jaw and receding hairline)...women are now firefighters and soldiers. The picture of the "ideal" woman is slowly changing with the times.
    True, women come in many shapes and forms, but i choose to stay delicate and feminine... kisses! power comes from more than physique...

A woman can choose to be a beautiful rhino, i choose to be a beautiful butterfly... id still kick all these muscle girls asses i know kung fu I'm asian.

Last edited by EvonRose; 12-06-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    True, women come in many shapes and forms, but i choose to stay delicate and feminine... kisses! power comes from more than physique...

A woman can choose to be a beautiful rhino, i choose to be a beautiful butterfly... id still kick all these muscle girls asses i know kung fu I'm asian.
    Are you Chinese? I would have pegged you as a Taekwondo or Tang soo do student long before Kung fu.

lol...I don't think you have to go from rhino to butterfly...I think a better example of a fit and sexy woman would be a beautiful jungle cat. Lithe...yet powerful and full of self confidence.

lol...I don't think you have to go from rhino to butterfly...I think a better example of a fit and sexy woman would be a beautiful jungle cat. Lithe...yet powerful and full of self confidence.
    why would you compare a muscle girl to a cat? I consider feline like more like track and field runners... long, lean and toned. muscles girls are heavier and bulkier and stronger looking. I 'd say rhino they are intimidating, strong looking an fierce... if your not happy with rhino then elephant your choice.... lol

fit ans sexy don't mean the stature i'm fit i run everyday i'm toned but i'm not as built as muscle girls...

why would you compare a muscle girl to a cat? I consider feline like more like track and field runners... long, lean and toned. muscles girls are heavier and bulkier and stronger looking. I 'd say rhino they are intimidating, strong looking an fierce... if your not happy with rhino then elephant your choice.... lol

fit ans sexy don't mean the stature i'm fit i run everyday i'm toned but i'm not as built as muscle girls...
    That's because you are only looking at the extreme....there are various stages of fitness models (jersey boy's picture of Kiana Tom for example) also on this thread...they are often gymnasts and runners. Sprinters, by the way...are far bigger than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Are you Chinese? I would have pegged you as a Taekwondo or Tang soo do student long before Kung fu.
    More like pathological liar!

That's because you are only looking at the extreme....there are various stages of fitness models (jersey boy's picture of Kiana Tom for example) also on this thread...they are often gymnasts and runners. Sprinters, by the way...are far bigger than you think.
    That is fitness model tough, fitness models still have to keep a certain measurment and they cant be too big... the previous pics shown before that video are body builders, I'm not talking about fitness models they are like gazelles, muscular but feminine... I am talking about muscle girls a girl having muscles don't make her a muscle girl, but you know what im talking about.

. I am talking about muscle girls a girl having muscles don't make her a muscle girl, but you know what im talking about.
    ..yes ..I know what you mean..