Thread: Mia Isabella

Junior Poster

Default Mia Isabella

has sombody gone with Mia Isabella?
    is her dick so big that's seems or have you measure her cock?

i love hung trans
    biggest are better
    ilike to see tg measuring her dick

Default Reviews on Me

Hi Hunny,

You can check my reviews on TER most of them are accurate except for ones bashing me, as we all know I have a few problems with some individuals who think it appropriate to try and hurt me. Im truly genuine, sweet, functional, and passable.

But you will never know unless you meet me in person, which may no longer be an option very soon if I except an offer I have been given.

As far as the site is concerned, I was ready to go full steam ahead until I realized a different approach is needed to accomplish some ideas I have been nurturing- we will see

xoxo Mia Isabella

Junior Poster

She's getting married and yes, it's rather large

Married = Sugar Daddy

Be True To Yourself

hey Mia ! i am a big Fan of 2 TS ! YOU and Kimberly divine ! you are just Gorgeous and have a 11 " niceeeeee! you were great in shemale strockers ! i wish i could have bin that mirror !

LET ME BE YOUR BOTTOM !
    PM ME !

Junior Poster

Default Re: Reviews on Me

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Hi Hunny,

You can check my reviews on TER most of them are accurate except for ones bashing me, as we all know I have a few problems with some individuals who think it appropriate to try and hurt me. Im truly genuine, sweet, functional, and passable.

But you will never know unless you meet me in person, which may no longer be an option very soon if I except an offer I have been given.

As far as the site is concerned, I was ready to go full steam ahead until I realized a different approach is needed to accomplish some ideas I have been nurturing- we will see

xoxo Mia Isabella
    PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! I hope you will still at least do solo scenes and photo shoots, if I can't be with you at least I can dream.... I hope things work out well for you, congratulations.