Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Question for men who are tops only

Quote Originally Posted by wiltthestilt View Post
    Well I would give oral and did during my only sesssion with a TS. Regarding bottoming, it strikes me as uncomfortable and not erotic. Just have no interest. I wonder if the guys on here who wouldnt even touch the dick will eat pussy with a female. I know I often enjoy it more than even receiving oral.
    I love eating pussy way more than getting oral. I never really gave a shit about getting blow jobs.Getting head was just never a big thing for me I could always just take it or leave it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    I'm well and good with having anal sex with GGs, TGs are just far less likely to refuse and they feel more pleasure from it.
    interesting observation. why do you suppose tranny's are less likely to refuse anal sex?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    interesting observation. why do you suppose tranny's are less likely to refuse anal sex?
    Lol seriously?

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Shhhh! Nobody tell!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Some guys just see as us woman,i really don't think it's that deep.

BINGO, for me, a total top, I am drawn to true fems who have zero interest in topping and although few and far between I view them as 100% female. I quickly lose interest when the girl indicates a certain interest in my most private of private areas. It's a deal killer and certainly a thrill killer, but that's just me.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Byalongshot View Post
    BINGO, for me, a total top, I am drawn to true fems who have zero interest in topping and although few and far between I view them as 100% female. I quickly lose interest when the girl indicates a certain interest in my most private of private areas. It's a deal killer and certainly a thrill killer, but that's just me.
    That's really not fair. A good portion of us are trained to think that's what guys want -especially those of us who do sex work. I'd honestly never bring it up, because in the case of real intimacy (not charging) I'd rather bottom (but I still want head, for sure), but it's not hard to imagine that a girl would pretend to have more of an interest than she does because that's what a lot of us do professionally.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    That's really not fair. A good portion of us are trained to think that's what guys want -especially those of us who do sex work. I'd honestly never bring it up, because in the case of real intimacy (not charging) I'd rather bottom (but I still want head, for sure), but it's not hard to imagine that a girl would pretend to have more of an interest than she does because that's what a lot of us do professionally.
    i just adore me some good head

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    I don't care about these gay vs straight labels. I just love feminine asses and anal sex. I'm well and good with having anal sex with GGs, TGs are just far less like y to refuse and they feel more pleasure from it.
    I feel the same way. If I see an adult that looks good, I want to fuck it. Im attracted to feminine gg's and feminine TS's. I dont know why that implies I have some secret I am withholding. I would ideally fuck both the same way. I like what I like.
    Call it whatever you want.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

I like lots of things you say.

I find it to be true too. Guys who are ALLLL about bottoming are the secretive ones who are really easy to squeeze money out of, but top guys tend to be all "yeah...she's hot and she makes my dick feel good. What the fuck do you care?"

I agree with Amber and Ms Stepford from my experience bottom/passive TS admirer/chasers seems to be the one whos complicated and hard to handle. Top/active men just saw me as a beautiful lady and hot one so he fuck me no complication at all, i love it

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Some guys just see as us woman,i really don't think it's that deep.
    Please know that I was not judging and I indicated that this was strictly my opinion. I certainly understand the dilemma, and I would not be surprised if I was more of exception, for sure the comments I get from the ladies indicate that to be the case. My very best experience have been with 2 girls who said they never top. Of course they certainly did enjoy oral and I gladly obliged.