Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default NEW TOPIC: Is it right that a guy calls T women a he?

Like this fool did the other night?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are asad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

and who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???
    I am not offended (I know what I am in person) but slightly IRKED at the fact that..when a guy's conversation with a tgirl goes nowhere he then retort to calling her a "he". So in as much as we have discussed why you guys hate being called faggots I think everyone here on HA (guys a girls) should express their opinions on this matter.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: NEW TOPIC: Is it right that a guy calls T women a he?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Like this fool did the other night?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are asad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

and who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???
    I am not offended (I know what I am in person) but slightly IRKED at the fact that..when a guy's conversation with a tgirl goes nowhere he then retort to calling her a "he". So in as much as we have discussed why you guys hate being called faggots I think everyone here on HA (guys a girls) should express their opinions on this matter.

~Kisses.

HTG
    it's cheap. and it deserves an apology. to me, negative comments such as this one are the path of least resistance for many people looking to hurt others with their words. it's easy. it's done with no thought. and, really, it's regrettable that with all of the information and discussion that some would still resort to using statements like that.

it's a great dialogue to open up, though. and your analogy of ts women calling men chasers or faggots is a good one. we don't need it. we all have enough negativity to go up against without demeaning those who are a part of our very own community.

Gold Poster

He was drunk but it's no excuse.

Hara,

my take on this is a short one:

if its ok or not, dunno, its beeing done.

the T-chick will resort to "Trannychaser" or "Fag", the guy in the fight to use the male pronoun "he". its pretty predictable, and boring.

sometime later there will be from the guys a sure "crackwhore", and she will counter with "bottom sissy" lol

bottom line is: peeps, when fighting, step up ur creativity.

addendum: those folx from tgirlhottie.com .... I cant see myself to refer to them as "she". no way.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Default Re: NEW TOPIC: Is it right that a guy calls T women a he?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat

it's cheap. and it deserves an apology. to me, negative comments such as this one are the path of least resistance for many people looking to hurt others with their words. it's easy. it's done with no thought. and, really, it's regrettable that with all of the information and discussion that some would still resort to using statements like that.

it's a great dialogue to open up, though. and your analogy of ts women calling men chasers or faggots is a good one. we don't need it. we all have enough negativity to go up against without demeaning those who are a part of our very own community.
    Exactly how I feel E about this incident. I mean, people can disagree but when certain lines are crossed and people goes out of their way to call others "fags" and "he" for example..It just really shows how much (or very little) breeding a person has!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

if the guy's not ignorant or a social inept, then he's being deliberating insulting. ineptitude can be forgiven, and in the appropriate circumstances corrected (i'm socially inept myself most of the time). insults can be ignored or returned, depending on your disposition at the moment. i usually ignore the insult and the person behind them. but to the question at hand, that use of "he" is totally inappropriate.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I believe that IF one can't handle the alcohol he should stay away from it! NO? Or better yet, stay away from your computer or refrain from posting.

~Kisses.

HTG

lets not forget that I have seen that tactics beeing used by TS on TS as well.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I believe that IF one can't handle the alcohol he should stay away from it! NO? Or better yet, stay away from your computer or refrain from posting.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm not defending him, I'm just letting people know that he was drunk when he made those comments. It's hard to have any logic when you've been drinking heavey.

That's all I'm saying.

Gold Poster

I agree with many here its a mere cheapshot targeted to hurt when all else fails to get to you kind of like when someone refers to another as a faggot(guys use it to besides the ladies).