A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Franks-Tgirlworld.com Updates...September 14, 2007

http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Here is a preview of the gallery updates from yesterday, September 13...

EMMA - new photo set of this sexy PI girl..." Emma was very shy and self conscience, her breasts turned a deep red on the bottom when she was cold or excited. You can spot it in the shoot. She has a great look. She is Japanese, Caucasian, and Filipino. She speaks Japanese and has worked there. I think she had a great body and the mood breasts just made me like her more." - Frank

DARTILLY - new photo set of this hot & horny Sao Paulogirl with a nice tight body.

NORIKO - new photo set of this sexy US girl..." I was lucky to catch Noriko while she was in town. She was moving to LA from Atlanta and she was leaving to go back to pack a couple of days later. She has got a great look and very my type. A great apple bottom and full lips that could suck you for days." - Frank

SHAKIRA - new model..." Shakira is dynamite in a petite package. She is a small cute girl but with a bit of exaggeration where it counts. She has a big ass that has been well pumped up and a huge cock. She has some pretty bad scarring on her legs. I had to retouch them but this was very difficult because of the amount and given I was relegated to my laptop to do it. She is a fun girl with a great attitude and great to talk to. I drove her home to Hollywood from South beach after the shoot during rush hour traffic so we had a while to get acquainted." - Frank

To see the full sexy photo sets of all these hot tgirls...check the gallery out directly at http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com .

Next update will be on September 20, 2007...so be sure to check that out!

http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

100% real nice hung angels..hard to say who is hottest

I like this guy! He has great taste in T-Gurls.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Wow, Noriko has a nice look, anyone know what her ethnicity is, she has that olive colored skin and petite size I really like?

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    100% real nice hung angels..hard to say who is hottest
    No doubt about it. Dartilly is in my TITHALL of FAME. Would invite her to some orgasms...

More of EMMA and Shakira please!!

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.