View Full Version : Help!

melody mayheim
12-23-2015, 04:01 AM
Who wants to be so kind to cosign for me so I can get implants? !?! :) :) :) :) LOL! Im dead serious though.And no im NOT perfect until I get them!

davo757
12-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Well most women would find a guy and lead him on and would actually have to let him have some nooky once or twice and then conn him into signing for the hooters and then dump him after hooters are installed. Done.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Well most women would find a guy and lead him on and would actually have to let him have some nooky once or twice and then conn him into signing for the hooters and then dump him after hooters are installed. Done.

Guess it's better to know right out of the gate that you're getting ganked. :p

dytmook
12-23-2015, 05:29 PM
How big are you looking to go?

melody mayheim
12-23-2015, 05:38 PM
LMAO! I didnt ask for someone to buy my boobs..Im capable of paying for my own..I just dont have enough credit on my report..and noone I know has good credit..and I wouldnt ask or lead someone I know anyway..asking a stranger is easier lol I wana be a C...its really depressing when I see other ts girls who have them..they automatically make the body look sooo much more feminine to me..I seriously get jealous!

dytmook
12-23-2015, 06:17 PM
C seems like it will fit you nicely. Hate to see gorgeous girls go too big.

flabbybody
12-23-2015, 06:22 PM
The cosigner would be fully responsible for your bill so they're essentially paying. It might be simpler to just create a go-fund-me page. You can arrange to pay back your contribution if you don't want to take an outright gift.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2015, 07:00 PM
The cosigner would be fully responsible for your bill so they're essentially paying. It might be simpler to just create a go-fund-me page. You can arrange to pay back your contribution if you don't want to take an outright gift.
This. Anyone putting their own credit on the line for a stranger is foolish to the greatest extent.

melody mayheim
12-23-2015, 07:23 PM
The cosigner is only responsible if the applicant doesnt pay. It fucks up both credit if its not paid. It is foolish to do it for a stranger..youre right but guys outright pay for sex and buy implants for girls..Im just asking for a cosigner..and a C would be perfect on me! :)

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2015, 07:36 PM
The cosigner is only responsible if the applicant doesnt pay. It fucks up both credit if its not paid. It is foolish to do it for a stranger..youre right but guys outright pay for sex and buy implants for girls..Im just asking for a cosigner..and a C would be perfect on me! :)
I mean if someone is willing to help you out, more power to them and you. If both of you come through on your ends of the deal, we have nothing to bitch about.

Dudedude12345
12-24-2015, 12:35 AM
You will have to do a lot for me to cosign

flabbybody
12-24-2015, 08:46 AM
someone put up cash to finance Katy Perry's first demo, NSA. They heard her sing and thought she was good.
thinking Melody's looking for same type transaction

SerCocksmith
12-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Melody, why don't you just shoot a few scenes?

melody mayheim
12-27-2015, 01:46 AM
Lol Im open for suggestions dude! Lol Im good with my word but I completely understand how it could be difficult..no worries..And if it were convenient I would be doing a whole lot more scenes but Im not in a big city unfortunately