PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts Anyone?

Realgirls4me
08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Peanuts (Club 7969) anyone? There is a very good chance I will make it to Peanuts this Friday night, the 25th. There are still some things I need to work out, but at this point it looks like a go. Anyone in here frequent it ?

Realgirls4me
08-22-2006, 05:37 AM
So we don't have any Peanut consumers here, huh ? Oh, well.

... For those who do frequent Peanuts on Friday(s), and are there this coming Friday, I'll be the one in the loud polo pinkish/orange polo shirt.

giXXer_1k
08-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Hello, I'd be up for a trip there. I live out in the inland empire; takes me about 30 minutes to drive to Hollywood. I have only been to peanuts twice before, but it is fun. Hit me up if you still have plans.

Realgirls4me
08-25-2006, 07:12 AM
Hello, I'd be up for a trip there. I live out in the inland empire; takes me about 30 minutes to drive to Hollywood. I have only been to peanuts twice before, but it is fun. Hit me up if you still have plans.

(Great, I 've received one bite from this place ... )

At this point it looks to be a go, so I hope to see you there. Where exactly is the "inland empire" ? There are at least two others hooking up with me at this point, so let me know (PM me) before 12:00 noon PST, the 25th, if you would like to be part of the mix. PM me if you'd like to know what I will be wearing, my cell number, etc., and such, so we can meet up. Peanuts can be a lot of fun with or without the "right" people. There are so-o-o-o-o-o-o many beautiful TS women who frequent the place. :)

Agincourt
08-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Inland Empire. You know. Riverside, San Bernardino. East of here.... Somewhat smoggy.... Triple digit temperatures....Anyways, 7969 can be a lot of fun and is as you said, full of incredible babes. WEHO.Much fun.

Realgirls4me
08-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks, Agincourt.

Don't know if I'm up to wearing the loud polo pinkish/orange polo shirt I mentioned earlier, but it looks like it's a go at this point. I'll be leaving here in about two hours(1:00 PST) after I run some errands, so if you haven't PM'd or emailed me with contact information, do it now. I won't have any way of reading your emails or private messages while I'm up there. You've got a little over two hours at this point to do so.

See ya there! :)