PDA

View Full Version : Out of control pit bulls attack man

tzar
09-13-2015, 03:33 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pit-bulls-attack-man-bronx-graphic-video-shows-article-1.2358056

This video is kind of hard to watch (lots of blood)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoMmE90DeyQ

jamesedwards
09-15-2015, 05:43 AM
I would never own a pet nor bring one in the house. This shit is crazy. I would of shot both those dogs and would of waited for the owner to say some shit. No person should have to go through this shit, they get out of their bed thinking it's going to be a good day and this shit happens.

Ben in LA
09-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Sorry, PETA...but I'm George to defend myself BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

betts
09-15-2015, 08:29 AM
they get out of their bed thinking it's going to be a good day and this shit happens.

http://images.andyouknowthis.net/zimmermanLaughs.gif

SanDiegoPervySage
09-15-2015, 09:53 AM
Put them down. No other choice.

youngblood61
09-15-2015, 11:45 AM
These dogs have been a menace for years. In this case I agree with SDPS, they should be put down.

giovanni_hotel
09-15-2015, 04:07 PM
I can't say for sure because I wasn't there, but you would think someone would have left their house with a butcher knife and ended it for those dogs.

If you own a lethal pet and it causes that kind of carnage, you should be charged like you were the perpetrator of the assault.

BTW I've seen vids of more lethal assaults by pits. Those dogs were a menace, but they were kind of smallish for a pitbull and didn't seem to be in a total attack frenzy.

Still looks like they almost killed that first victim.

jamesedwards
09-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Then I've seen another video where cops shot a pitbull that was attacking people, then the owner had the nerve to cry and say "why you shoot him" WTF are you talking about? The motha fucking dog is ripping people to bits and you are fucking worried why the police shot it dead? I can't stand animal lovers, they worry about the fucking animals more than people. when an animal attacks like that, it should be put out of its misery! Period! Seeing those two pits lock on and shake that man by the shoulders made me fucking angry. And you seen the younger people come to his rescue!

Technics to getting a pit off a person. If you have a lighter burn it's balls. If you can afterwards someone with strength grab the dog by it's hind legs and pull the dog to keep it off balance. When you hit it it only makes the dog madder. Their locking of the jaw pressures 1,200 per inch. That's no fucking joke.

jamesedwards
09-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Those dogs were not just a menace, they were actually causing a terrible harm and causing blood shed. They weren't barking to cause a threat, oh no, they actually hurt that man. Not all Pitbulls are small, remember we were looking from an angle of looking down from a very high point. It's not the body that you worry about it's the head. Their heads were huge, the bigger the head the more pounds per inch of pressure they can cause. Those look like between 1,000 1,200 lbs of pressure. That is no joke and their jaws lock.

I saw the most heroic thing, dam pit attacked a child on it's tricycle and the cat came running out of the house and chased the pit away, I was like WTF. Saved the child. DAm cat was on that pits ass!!!!!

I can't say for sure because I wasn't there, but you would think someone would have left their house with a butcher knife and ended it for those dogs.

If you own a lethal pet and it causes that kind of carnage, you should be charged like you were the perpetrator of the assault.

BTW I've seen vids of more lethal assaults by pits. Those dogs were a menace, but they were kind of smallish for a pitbull and didn't seem to be in a total attack frenzy.

Still looks like they almost killed that first victim.

Jericho
09-15-2015, 05:40 PM
These dogs have been a menace for years. In this case I agree with SDPS, they should be put down.

It's not the dogs, it's the fucking owner's who are the menace!

peejaye
09-15-2015, 07:09 PM
My words exactly Jericho. 99% of dog behaviour is owner responsible. These dogs(pitbull)are banned in UK, anyone found with them have them taken away where they are destroyed..
The dreadful video at top of this thread would result in dogs been destroyed and the owner prosecuted or face prison!
We don't get much right in this country but we've nailed that one!

maxpower
09-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Pit bull terriers, while being strong and muscular dogs, are not inherently violent or dangerous. I know people who have them as pets, and they are gentle and loving dogs. The problems occur when dickhead owners purposely treat them cruelly and raise them to be mean because they think it's cool to have an "attack dog." Poor upbringing combined with a strong muscular breed makes for a bad combination. I think this is especially true of pit bull owners in large cities. While dogs who attack people will most likely have to be put down, the responsibility lies squarely with the owners.

youngblood61
09-16-2015, 12:42 AM
I can't disagree with anything said about owners.

biguy4tvtscd
09-16-2015, 07:09 AM
It's all macho posturing bullshit. Bad ass dudes need bad ass dogs to stroke their bad ass egos. Now the shelters are overflowing with pits
Totally agree with "It ain't the breed, it's the owner." The problem is the breed is strong as fuck and has an insane bite grip.