View Full Version : Hormones in Mexico

jasondexter
09-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey there lovely people, I am about to start mtf transition soon and Im curious about moving to Mexico. Is it easy to get estrogen in that country, can i buy it from pharmacy without prescription etc., or can I buy it over the counter? Or maybe someone knows what is the situation in Brazil? I know there are tons of hot beautiful brazil ts, maybe there you get hormones easier? Also which country is better accepting ts women, Brazil or Mexico? I will be very glad to hear some responses, have a nice day and take care.
xx
Jessica

Nikka
09-07-2015, 11:40 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2hcoiu1.gifhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2hcoiu1.gifhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2hcoiu1.gif

dreamon
09-08-2015, 02:59 AM
Having lived in Southern California most all my life, I would gently suggest NOT moving to Mexico.

jasondexter
09-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Why is that? I know Ana Mancini lives in Cancun now and she seems pretty happy

dreamon
09-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Why is that? I know Ana Mancini lives in Cancun now and she seems pretty happy

I have many friends from Mexico. There are pockets of the country that are safe to live in if you have enough money, but for the most part, it is in a fairly bloody civil war caused by the United States' drug policies. The cartels would love to find an American transgender person.

luvblack77
09-08-2015, 11:24 PM
While Tijuana and other border towns may not be nice places, Central Mexico and the beach resorts are safe, nice and TS friendly, not to mention the low costs of hormones, cosmetic surgery and health care.

Hemi Royd
09-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Most mexicans here,would tell you,you go and live in Mexico,wish the best of luck,Unless you've got money and live among the elite,,Brazil is another hostile for foreigners,even though Bahia is much better than Rio and Sao Paulo

Ibelieve 2 years ago an activist Transexual and native of Mexico was killed in Mexico City,,persecution is rampant

Nikka
09-08-2015, 11:43 PM
The cartels would love to find an American transgender person.

not true, why u say this?, while is not a prostitute or a drug dealer every american person will be fine

dreamon
09-09-2015, 06:47 AM
While Tijuana and other border towns may not be nice places, Central Mexico and the beach resorts are safe, nice and TS friendly, not to mention the low costs of hormones, cosmetic surgery and health care.

Tijuana is just fine. If you stay in the resorts themselves, you should be good, but when you wander outside their grounds, good luck.

not true, why u say this?, while is not a prostitute or a drug dealer every american person will be fine

More Americans were killed in Mexico in 2014 than were in Iraq in 2014.

The number of Americans killed in Mexico jumped from 83 to in 2013 to 181 in 2014, a 118% increase.

dreamon
09-09-2015, 06:48 AM
I don't have a problem with Mexico per se but the fact is, the country is not very safe right now. Ask any Mexican and they'll agree.