PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contributors for a Channel 4 documentary on TS doms and their lovers

LauraS
09-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Hi there,

I'm a documentary producer working for Channel 4 in the UK. We're making a short documentary film celebrating TS/Shemale dominatrixes and those who love to be dominated by them.

The film is being presented by an open-minded young woman looking to learn more and broaden her horizons.

I attended a party at number 7 on Monday evening and met some fantastic people there, but I'm hoping to talk to anyone else who might be interested in taking part. We are hoping to film in the next two weeks and would only need a couple of hours of your time.

If interested, please get in touch with me on here or at laura@reelnice.co.uk.

Thanks very much!
Laura

Lester316
09-03-2015, 12:49 AM
I suggest you check out this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?94719-Contributors-needed-for-new-Channel-4-Doc&highlight=Documentary

it might give insight into forum user's concerns regarding a documentary.

Also how many documentaries that feature TS girls and those who like them does Channel 4 need? Sometimes I wonder too about how much you can trust reality TV makers. It's not like either of these production ideas come with the contact details of someone from Channel 4 attached - I know they are supposed to be production company email addresses but rather than just a rather random email why not attach your company website, a list of previous productions or even details of producers we could look up on IMDB or whatever. At least then the person who could end up baring their soul and some of their very private secrets can check out the company and see if you are interested in thoughtful engaging TV or simply want to shock by displaying people's 'fetishes' or such.

ed_jaxon
09-03-2015, 01:07 AM
I am going to assume you are only looking in the UK.

I have a few here stateside

sukumvit boy
09-03-2015, 01:58 AM
:shock:Damn , I wish we could find such programing on TV here ,in the States.

fab
09-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Should have interviewed Eva Vortex.

http://www.evavortex.com/