PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to AngelaVanity

Dudedude12345
09-01-2015, 06:57 AM
I want to make a tribute post to AngelaVanity, she starting her transitioning at age 18. It sucks that people can just hate on her for living her life. I want to congratulate her for not allowing people to bully her. I always stick up for transgender people because why prevent people from living their lives. They're not hurting anybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPuePQdT0OY

jamesedwards
09-01-2015, 07:25 AM
Ummmmmmmmm I like TGirls too, but to say they are not hurting anyone, because you're caught up in your emotions, is not a fair catch to those who feel they are harming society and their children. If I were you I would choose my words wisely.

SanDiegoPervySage
09-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Must feel special to say you always stick up for the transgender community.

Castor_Troy05
09-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Ummmmmmmmm I like TGirls too, but to say they are not hurting anyone, because you're caught up in your emotions, is not a fair catch to those who feel they are harming society and their children. If I were you I would choose my words wisely.

Why are you even here? Who on earth are they hurting?

RallyCola
09-01-2015, 02:36 PM

that's a very transphobic statement man. who are transgender people hurting by making personal choices to alter their lives.

there are many people who think transgender folk are an abomination, as are gay people in general, the jews, blacks, etc...but you are on a transgender erotica board...you can't possibly agree that transgender people pose a threat to society and children. that's a bit hypocritical.

Hemi Royd
09-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Why do people come to preach,what they dont understand?

maxpower
09-01-2015, 06:02 PM
It seems that jamesedwards is cool with trans girls if they're getting him off, but if they want to live a normal life and have the same rights as the rest of us...well that's up for debate, I guess. I wonder how he would react if someone made this statement:

"I like black people too, but to say they are not hurting anyone, because you're caught up in your emotions, is not a fair catch to those who feel they are harming society and their children."

broncofan
09-01-2015, 08:00 PM
JamesEdwards has been making these bullshit statements for a long time. He also has a few choice statements about how homosexuals should not expect to be accepted and about how people should be able to object to the "gay lifestyle", so I am not surprised he says the same thing about ts women. He completely exempts himself from any judgment though.

I quote maxpower "jamesedwards is cool with trans girls if they're getting him off, but if they want to live a normal life and have the same rights as the rest of us, well that's up for debate." I think that's right on. Fucking balls on him telling someone to choose their words wisely:).

maxpower
09-01-2015, 09:31 PM
So, back to the OP, I saw that video on youtube yesterday, and I had seen a number of Diamond Kane's videos over the past couple of years. Youtube has a pretty large and supportive trans community. It's nice to see that Angela has found herself and will live her life the way she wants, as a woman.