View Full Version : can a t-girl get a woman pregnant?

skippyfever
08-11-2015, 03:22 AM
There many tgirls who cum, so can they get a woman pregnant. And would they want too? To my understanding pre or post op they wish to be more female. I'm sure in there personal love life with men they probably top them and bottom. Do want get him pregnant or become pregnant from him?

LI SEAN08
08-11-2015, 03:27 AM
wow. imgine that, the first T Gurl baby too!!!

RallyCola
08-11-2015, 03:31 AM
There many tgirls who cum, so can they get a woman pregnant. And would they want too? To my understanding pre or post op they wish to be more female. I'm sure in there personal love life with men they probably top them and bottom. Do want get him pregnant or become pregnant from him?

ok...this has many unrelated questions.

1) can a tgirl get a ggirl pregnant?
any person who produces healthy semen and sufficient ejaculate can impregnate a woman. it is just a matter of opportunity, desire to do so and a viable mate.

2) would they want to?
maybe...depends on if they want kids. that's never going to be a universal answer.

3) the rest of your post makes large generalizations and sweeping assumptions. transitioning does not mean that a transwoman automatically has an affinity for men or motherhood.

francisfkudrow
08-11-2015, 04:20 AM
I recently read that a trans couple where one was MTF and one was FTM were able to conceive a child--so the one that looks male is pregnant. Wish I could find the link.

stan.smith
08-11-2015, 04:37 AM
I recently read that a trans couple where one was MTF and one was FTM were able to conceive a child--so the one that looks male is pregnant. Wish I could find the link.

even that scenario is highly unlikely..sure exceptions do happen but considering the fact that the MTF transexual doesnt have the necessary hormones or oragns (such as ovaries) for implantation is a bet too far fetched. im actually curious to know how she managed to get pregnant even tho it MUST have been thru artificial insemination the situation itself is highly improbable from a medical point of view. then again stranger things have happened!

RallyCola
08-11-2015, 04:54 AM
even that scenario is highly unlikely..sure exceptions do happen but considering the fact that the MTF transexual doesnt have the necessary hormones or oragns (such as ovaries) for implantation is a bet too far fetched. im actually curious to know how she managed to get pregnant even tho it MUST have been thru artificial insemination the situation itself is highly improbable from a medical point of view. then again stranger things have happened!

did you actually read what francis wrote???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721891/Transgender-couple-prepare-telling-children-father-actually-mother-vice-versa.html

Ben in LA
08-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Yes there is one famous (and now post-op) star that impregnated a woman...and that woman had a healthy baby.

jamesedwards
08-11-2015, 09:27 AM

All I can do is shake my head. and say wow!

natina
08-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Check this out.....
MANY TRANSSEXUAL ARE DOING TIME FOR CHILD SUPPORT.

Remmember Mercedes from Jeri springer show?Mercedes has kids and got a gg pregnant.
Look it up on YouTube.

Good_Guy_Crocodile
08-11-2015, 10:44 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721891/Transgender-couple-prepare-telling-children-father-actually-mother-vice-versa.html
Can I just point out the obvious and say what a cute couple they make.

Queen
08-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Yes it's possible , How do i know? cuz i made a girl pregnant at my third year

IluvemHung
08-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Really?!! Who's idea was this?!!

Queen
08-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Really?!! Who's idea was this?!!

Dude you need to chill

skippyfever
08-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Yes it's possible , How do i know? cuz i made a girl pregnant at my third year
Third year?

skippyfever
08-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Check this out.....
MANY TRANSSEXUAL ARE DOING TIME FOR CHILD SUPPORT.

Remmember Mercedes from Jeri springer show?Mercedes has kids and got a gg pregnant.
Look it up on YouTube.

Why that's stupid.. Why would that be a crime?

Queen
08-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Third year?

of my transitioning

SydneyFarron
08-12-2015, 10:39 PM
The answer is yes, however simply because a girl can cum doesn't mean her quality of sperm is enough to impregnate someone. It can be possible for her to make it happen if she comes off of, or lowers her dose of hormones for a time, but it varies from person to person.

skippyfever
08-12-2015, 11:56 PM
of my transitioning
Figured it was that. Lol did you keep the kid?

Queen
08-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Figured it was that. Lol did you keep the kid?

Nope, and ever since i dont kiss a girl without a condom :D

sukumvit boy
08-13-2015, 04:16 AM
LOL , nah , can't happen !

skippyfever
08-13-2015, 04:30 AM
Nope, and ever since i dont kiss a girl without a condom :D

Besides that's its just safier too. So many people are cheating.

Imakeiteazy
08-13-2015, 06:13 AM
I mean... unless you have nanobyte semen that can develop an artificial womb in an ass.. than yes its possible

Kojak
08-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Can I just point out the obvious and say what a cute couple they make

I second that ! They look like Ken and Barbie , not.

skippyfever
08-13-2015, 11:51 PM
wave of the future?

francisfkudrow
08-17-2015, 04:09 AM
I was at a party last night where they were discussing some local trans woman--not a celebrity or anything, who knocked up some girl. So it seems like it might be more common than one might think.

theANCEIENTWAY
01-11-2016, 11:10 AM
I am asking this out of curiosity, nothing more.

Can a shemale get another woman pregnant? Has it happened before?

I apologize if this question is offensive to some of you, i truly am not trying to be.

theANCEIENTWAY
01-11-2016, 01:09 PM
okay, i didn't realize this question had been asked before. I am sorry.

alpha2117
01-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Two words for ya - Mia Fever.

As long as they still have the ability to produce sperm then yes they can impregnate a woman.