PDA

View Full Version : Don't stop suck that cum out

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 07:22 AM
There's nothin I love more than when the girl or guy cums and the other girl or guy never takes the cock out of their mouth n just lets the cum ooze out! That and snowballing!

RallyCola
08-02-2015, 02:10 PM
i'm with you on snowballing for sure. I don't care if it is my cum or hers that we are swapping but trading that back and forth with wet, thorough and constant tongue action, then collapsing in each other sweaty bodies, embracing and falling into a deep coma like sleep...now that how to end a great night of fucking.

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm with u on that Rally. I love snowballing and it's so much sweeter when u don't waste the cum. A nice mouthful n some passionate kissing is HOT

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Here's some awesome snowballing Rally

CORVETTEDUDE
08-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Damn .... My tongue got hard!!!

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 07:23 PM
I love cum, sucking it out, licking it up, swallowing it and swapping it

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 07:41 PM
I would suck all of that up

jamesedwards
08-02-2015, 09:13 PM
You cum guzzling bitch! LOL Nah You are down the right path with this, I love when a TGirl cums in my mouth, then my GG's spray my face with her squirt juices, ever had that before? I love to swap that fucking cum back and forth with a TGirl that shit is hot as fuck. You just started the best thread! dammmmmmmmmmmmm why didn't I think of this :dead:

There's nothin I love more than when the girl or guy cums and the other girl or guy never takes the cock out of their mouth n just lets the cum ooze out! That and snowballing!

jamesedwards
08-02-2015, 09:17 PM
http://img1.imagehousing.com/40/adcc07828b1f2fb4342338c51ab5b632.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1242449)

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Hahahaha Ya man I love cum. I blow myself a few times a day n swallow my own cum too. Nothin like some warm sticky cum in my mouth. Real shit

jamesedwards
08-02-2015, 09:41 PM
:yayo:
Whoaaaaaaa you swallow your own nut a couple of times a day? Oh shit I mean I will bust my nut on my GG or TGirl and lick it off but I don't do it just to do myself. wow you're on another level of CUM Guzzling ! :dead: Hey if that makes you happy hell that means you can have cum anytime you want, just hope the WELL don't run dry or your ass is in deep wet cum trouble :dead: You nasty bastid! lol

Hahahaha Ya man I love cum. I blow myself a few times a day n swallow my own cum too. Nothin like some warm sticky cum in my mouth. Real shit

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Hell ya man, I can self suck! Never any need to be horny when u can suck ur own dick. I been doi that since I was a teen!

LovinThaTSLadiez
08-02-2015, 10:47 PM
I think I have a cum addiction too. I swallow my own once in a while, but most of the time I lose interest after I cum simply because my sexual desire has been pleased, at least for the moment. I absolutely LOVE swallowing the load of a beautiful t-girl. There is nothing quite like it.

I've snowballed with one girl which was pretty hot! She wasn't the hottest t-girl I had ever been with, but I did enjoy the experience. I took all of her load in my mouth, which was a lot, and I swallowed a nice portion of it right before she and I went mouth-to-mouth. We had a nice, sexy, passionate kiss while enjoying her jizz.

I'll share another amazing experience I had with this beautiful, well known t-girl with a big cock and plenty of jizz to spare. She had just fucked me nice and slow with that big, hard thing between her legs. She pulled it out and removed the condom, so I immediately started sucking. She had a powerful orgasm as I felt her squirting in my mouth, so I swallowed it and then pulled her cock out of my mouth and started stroking it. She still had a nice squirt or so left so the remaining cum was on my hand. There was enough there that I used it as a lubricant and finished myself off. I had a handful of her jizz and a mouthful of her cock and I stroked myself until I had an explosive cumshot of my own. That was one amazing experience!

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 10:54 PM
That sounds like it was heaven. Once I cum in my mouth I'm not gonna get up n run to the trash or the sink so I just swallow it. That's why I love Trannys, there's so much more to do when a nice cock is involved.

LovinThaTSLadiez
08-02-2015, 11:37 PM
It was nice indeed. And yeah, I get your point about not getting up and running to the trash. lol. Self-sucking would be different as I would likely swallow every load if I were cumming directly in my own mouth. I can lick the tip of my cock, but a full on self-suck, I can't do. I just can't get my lips around it. LOL!

Dark passenger
08-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I've been doin it for years

Dark passenger
08-03-2015, 06:45 AM
A few more hot scenes

jamesedwards
08-04-2015, 06:20 AM
That pic where she is about to eat the cum out of her asshole, that's the shit I do. ummmmm

Dark passenger
08-04-2015, 09:42 AM
That's hot! I love to snowball n suck the cum out of a cock, but there's only a couple girls I do that too.

Dark passenger
08-04-2015, 09:59 AM
I would ride that dick n right before shed cum I would suck every drop of it out of that long beautiful cock

Dark passenger
08-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Drink it

jamesedwards
08-05-2015, 12:21 AM
LOL man you love cum huh? smh if I had a TGirl that could shoot in her own mouth I would be sucking her asshole while she jack that dick and skeet in her own mouth.

jamesedwards
08-05-2015, 12:22 AM
I would ride that dick n right before shed cum I would suck every drop of it out of that long beautiful cock

You sure you can handle all that dick? She look like 10 or 11 inches.

jelqmaster
08-05-2015, 04:35 AM
You sure you can handle all that dick? She look like 10 or 11 inches.

I don't mean to be off topic, but who is that amazing girl in your profile pic?