View Full Version : Fahrenheit 9/11

NYCe
06-26-2004, 07:43 AM
Great movie, much better than Bowling for Columbine. Anybody else see it?

And just to keep this post on topic.....

GroobySteven
06-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Frank from Franks-Tgirlsworld.com and myself are big Bush supporters so we're trying to ban the movie from Hawaii......NOT!!! Off to see it on Monday - if I was Moore I'd release it on DVD in Aug in time for elections.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
06-27-2004, 09:14 AM
I saw it. I thought it was very well done and certainly worth the $9.00 it took to get in -- By the way, go to the concession stand and restroom before the movie starts, as the continuity of the film flows very well and you might miss something if you don't. There are threads. Entertaining, tragic, informative, enlightening, funny, and poignant are just a few adjectives I would apply to it to describe it. Bravo Michael Moore!

Whether one agrees with its premises and assertions, if it can get the country to honestly debate the issues surrounding the mess in Iraq, which have been currently hijacked to the right by Right-wing talk show hacks, and therefore question its leaders and/or their motives before the next war adventure overseas, be it from a Republican or Democrat administration, then it was all well worth it. Wars are NEVER that black and white, or about our "freedom and liberty" as they'd like you to believe. Nor should they be simply reduced to "good versus evil", so the plebes will buy it.

Don't get me started. ;)

Chet_X
06-27-2004, 07:54 PM
I hear Michael Moore has a nice cock. Might've even won a ribbon over to the county fair.