PDA

View Full Version : windows 7 ,service pack 1 issue with files and photos not showing up in sorted views

natina
07-15-2015, 03:44 AM
In my64 bit, windows 7 ,service pack 1 ; I have issues with files and photos not showing up in sorted views.

the photos show in folders view (arrange by:; but not in type,name,date modified and tag.

how can I fix it?

I also run VMWARE virtual machine to run my Linux.

http://cdn-www.xda-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/windows-7-logo2.jpg

ElectricWoody
07-15-2015, 03:24 PM
You didn't say what program viewer you are using. I'm assuming its Explorer. Open Explorer. In the Top Right Column you will see the ICON called More Options. Open that and you will see what you're looking for.
This is the only fix for this folder. To make all folders the same look at top left, Open Organize, and select Folder and Search Options, select View Tab, apply to all Folders option.

natina
07-17-2015, 06:02 AM
what other program viewer is there besides Explorer?

You didn't say what program viewer you are using. I'm assuming its Explorer. Open Explorer. In the Top Right Column you will see the ICON called More Options. Open that and you will see what you're looking for.
This is the only fix for this folder. To make all folders the same look at top left, Open Organize, and select Folder and Search Options, select View Tab, apply to all Folders option.