PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Plastique Looks Different

ILoveNY
07-08-2015, 07:34 AM
I recently watched Mimi Plastique on a YouTube video and she talks about the death of her friend, Vanessa. It is very disturbing to hear Vanessa has not been buried although she died a couple months ago. Anyway, what struck me the most was how Mimi Plastique looks different from the way she looked a few years ago. Am I the only one who thinks she looks different?

Here's the video I'm referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-szA6_Cusaw

giovanni_hotel
07-08-2015, 08:45 AM
So much drama.

Mimi looks fine, still beautiful. Her hairstyle is different, not much else.

It sucks that a mature adult(s) couldn't step in and handle Reina's affairs after her death.

And before we accuse someone of killing Reina by discontinuing her life-support, it doesn't help when we don't really know why she was ill, or how sick she was.

I know Reina has close friends in the Chicago trans-community. Even if you weren't close to her, it's time to get her body out of the morgue and put her remains to rest.

And Mimi comparing how quickly she had her dog cremated after he died to the absurdly long time it's taken to see after Reina was bad form.

I don't think Mimi did it intentionally,(at first she was making a comparison about how Reina could be cremated like she had done to her dog, and put in an urn), but still.

If you knew Reina IRL it's time for a couple adults to take 2-3 weeks and get this handled. Find her family, get her buried or cremated. Something.

I can't think of one detail more painful than knowing Reina has been in the city morgue for THREE MONTHS since her death.
Not acceptable.

RIP

dreamon
07-08-2015, 08:46 AM
People look different when they age. (note: I don't mean the word age in a negative sense) Everyone looks different than they did a few years ago.

LovinThaTSLadiez
07-08-2015, 09:25 AM
She looks beautiful to me. Maybe a little different, but definitely not worse.

TSMichelleAustin
07-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Her and Vanessa hadnt been friends in years. She put some many horrible videos online about her and how she was dying and had HIV and now she is posting this? Shes a mess! I was friends with Vanessa for years, she helped me so much when I moved to Chicago, I also met Mimi through her, but Mimi got big head and turned on anyone and everyone and decided to put so many hateful videos of people. She was never a friend to anyone. Vanessa was sick she wasnt murdered, I stayed in touch with her and had her personal fb and talked to her. Ed from her would know a lot more real information as he was close to Vanessa too.

DeezNuts515
07-08-2015, 03:47 PM
She looks exactly the same, I'm not sure what videos you saw before. She looks a few years older, that's it.

TSMichelleAustin
07-08-2015, 03:49 PM
THis is persons one post so probably here to start shit.

giovanni_hotel
07-08-2015, 03:54 PM

Definitely. Troll on board.

ILoveNY
07-08-2015, 08:34 PM

No, I didn't post my message to start anything and this is not my first message. If there was a way to edit my message, I would do it. I haven't been on this board in a very long time because I simply lost interest in trans women. Anyway, I closed the email account that was used when I initially became a member of HA years ago which means I can't reset my password. I had to create a new HA account and that is the reason I only have 1 post.